Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14250 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:56 am

Post by catboi »

Flavor
੧〳 ˵ ಠ ᴥ ಠ ˵ 〵ノ⌒.

Vote Count 7.28 MalcolmTucker (butterflies, JohnnyFarrar, Off the Hook, ProfessorDrapion, furtiveglance, PookyTheMagicalBear, Cytosine and Guanine, Mislim Bait)

1 Off the Hook (BlueBloodedToffee)

Not Voting (Yeet, MalcolmTucker, Best Bird, Cat Scratch Fever, butterchurn, Roden)

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-09-06 14:30:00)

Mod NotesSave The Dragons is V/LA until 8/29, until then I am your friendly backup moderator~
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14251 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:01 am

Post by catboi »

With 8 votes, MalcolmTucker has been eliminated.

MalcolmTucker was...

Spoiler:
mafia

Night 7 Begins now. The night will last 48 hours and end 8:00 AM EST on August 28. Deadline timer: (expired on 2022-08-28 08:00:00)

Remember to PM all Night Action submissions to both me and Save The Dragons.

If all living players request it, I will end the night early.

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14252 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:45 am

Post by catboi »

BlueBloodedToffee has died.

BlueBloodedToffee was

Spoiler:
town

MalcolmTucker's role was:

Spoiler:
Michael

You are mafia. Your mafia PT is located here: XXXXXX

(Adrift) If Walt is eliminated by the vote, you will gain the ability to kill any player that voted for Walt immediately after, before night occurs.
(Special) You are in a neighborhood with Walt. Your neighborhood is located here: XXXXX

You win with the mafia, when they achieve parity with the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to yeet. Day 8 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-09-09 12:00:00)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14253 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:50 am

Post by catboi »

Flavor
(⑅⚈᷀᷁⌔⚈᷀᷁⑅)

Vote Count 8.0Not Voting (Yeet, furtiveglance, Cytosine and Guanine, Best Bird, Cat Scratch Fever, butterflies, butterchurn, JohnnyFarrar, Mislim Bait, PookyTheMagicalBear, ProfessorDrapion, Off the Hook, Roden)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-09-09 12:00:00)

Mod NotesSave The Dragons is V/LA until 8/29, until then I am your friendly backup moderator~
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14254 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:35 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

Masons are Clear.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14255 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:35 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

VOTE: C&G
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #14256 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:07 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #14257 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:40 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14254, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Masons are Clear.
I could have told you that. I hard tr Dwlee. Why did you waste your track again?

Isn’t this like the second time now you tracked one of the masons? :facepalm:
hydra of
Flea the Magician (fae/faer)
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14258 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:51 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14250, catboi wrote:
Flavor
੧〳 ˵ ಠ ᴥ ಠ ˵ 〵ノ⌒.

Vote Count 7.28 MalcolmTucker (butterflies, JohnnyFarrar, Off the Hook, ProfessorDrapion, furtiveglance, PookyTheMagicalBear, Cytosine and Guanine, Mislim Bait)

1 Off the Hook (BlueBloodedToffee)

Not Voting (Yeet, MalcolmTucker, Best Bird, Cat Scratch Fever, butterchurn, Roden)

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-09-06 14:30:00)

I think at least one scum bussed. I wish we hadn’t killed Mala because if T-Bone wasn’t actually any kind of tpr, then we’d probably have a mech guilty on DNA unless OtH coronered them but they probably did Malcolm.

So it’s seriously annoying that Drap didn’t track someone on Malcolm wagon.

But I think it’s kind of weird to me that while Math hardpushed me in the main thread, he only tried to drive a miselim on me in their pt.

It makes me think of a possible good cop - DNA vs. bad cop - Math scenario but based off of PoE it could fit. I’m going to hope that CSF made better use of her jk than Drap did his tracker.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14259 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:55 am

Post by butterchurn »

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #14260 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

I jailkept c&g
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14261 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

VOTE: furtiveglance
this one is randscum
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14262 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:16 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

VOTE: Mislim

This is the easy answer
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #14263 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9640, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:Also, not sure if this was ever shared, but MathBlade said in neighborhood that he was more or less "functionally vanilla neighbor" but that he wasn't vanilla in the sense he would appear as such to a role cop.
~Cytosine
This should have been a clue that Math was lying. What possible role shows up to a role cop that is a pr but is “functionally vanilla”?

Drap should have tracked them because we’re now back again to guessing.

I want to see who CSF jk’d before I vote and maybe re-ISO Bell.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14264 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:19 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14263, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9640, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:Also, not sure if this was ever shared, but MathBlade said in neighborhood that he was more or less "functionally vanilla neighbor" but that he wasn't vanilla in the sense he would appear as such to a role cop.
~Cytosine
This should have been a clue that Math was lying. What possible role shows up to a role cop that is a pr but is “functionally vanilla”?

Drap should have tracked them because we’re now back again to guessing.

I want to see who CSF jk’d before I vote and maybe re-ISO Bell.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14265 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:20 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 14262, JohnnyFarrar wrote:VOTE: Mislim

This is the easy answer
No, I don’t think so. A) anti-associatives with Bella plus B) our pt.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14266 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 14261, Mislim Bait wrote:VOTE: furtiveglance
this one is randscum
I'm too lazy to quotes so
iso RCE ctrl+f malcolm
lots of hedgy reads on them
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14267 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:39 am

Post by butterflies »

In post 12350, RCEnigma wrote:Sorry Luke I’m probably voting Malcolm today. Town!Malcolm though means it’s likely scum are tied together on one of the other 4 vote wagons as of right now.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14268 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:47 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

So removing Roden and butter first because masons

Then drap because tracker

Then Pooky because cop

Then CSF because jk

Then C&G because soft clear for last night at least

Then BB for townread
In post 0, Save The Dragons wrote:butterflies (Nancy Drew 39 and Flea The Magician)
Yeet
Off the Hook (Gamma Emerald and Marcistar)
furtiveglance
Mislim Bait
JohnnyFarrar
Am I missing any clears? What was RCE claimed?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14269 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:48 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 14267, butterflies wrote:
In post 12350, RCEnigma wrote:Sorry Luke I’m probably voting Malcolm today. Town!Malcolm though means it’s likely scum are tied together on one of the other 4 vote wagons as of right now.
not even once did they vote malcolm
but they subbed out shortly after so thats that

they never really gave any reason about their back and forth with malcolm read
he keeps associating malcolm TRs to luke's read
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14270 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

Johnny read any of these posts and say yeah this is scum.
Idk how you're even reading my slot.

Spoiler:
In post 9253, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 8173, MalcolmTucker wrote:Made the case before that their case on Puppets was really odd - no real reasoning for it and they became very tetchy when questioned here. Tried to deflect by saying I was reading too much into them, very much tried to back off Puppets gradually without suddenly just dropping the read in case doing so appeared too forced.

Not too keen on the way they unvoted Mala in . Again they point out Mala hasn't engaged much despite the complaints about having to catch up and I was at a point in D1 where I'd have agreed Mala was a reasonable compromise wagon. But instead of continuing on this path and trying to force more from Mala, Rad just sort of backs off immediately instead of continuing in their efforts to push the slot, despite also sort of not really rescinding the scumread either?

I think Rad maybe voted Taly when the gladiate first happened because they felt it was the only viable option for scum to pursue, even if getting rid of Ceph could potentially be advantageous. Rad then suddenly unvotes and is baffled at the idea of others wanting to kill Taly - seems they are perhaps positioning themselves as scum who sits off the vote entirely, so either way they don't look suspect when the loser of the gladiate comes back as town (presuming Taly is also town in this scenario). But then the momentum begins to shift to Ceph and it instead becomes conductive for scum to eliminate there instead.
this post is absolutely horrible and I hate the idea of having to explain why
free townpoints to someone who understands why it is
In post 9259, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 9254, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:thats too many words for an old bear like me to read eager puppy

gonna need a tldr
In post 9255, Best Bird wrote:
In post 9253, Mislim Bait wrote:this post is absolutely horrible and I hate the idea of having to explain why
you may hate the idea, but what about the action of explaining why...for those of us with bird brains.
If you've played mafia for awhile now I'm sure you've encountered one of those wordy posts that scum makes to look busy but the contents are pretty weak.

here malcolm did a play by play by commentary on rad's action while adding a bit of his own scum narrative as if every rad's actions are scum motivated.
they made it as if it's a big solid case but the content are weak and could be summed up in a few sentences
In post 9285, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 431, MalcolmTucker wrote: I reckon Luke and Rad is probably TvT. I don't agree with Rad on the read but they are making a genuine effort to solve early on even if their conclusions aren't necessarily correct. Attempts to drive the game forward earn townpoints from me and Luke doesn't strike me as the type of player to go after if you're scum wanting to appear busy.

I'm not convinced Frogster is town though, potential scum slot.
another post from malcolm early on that I don't like
this is in response to rad's case on luke which is a reasonable case early on.
he didn't have any luke reads before this yet he called them TvT just because luke is pushing the game forward and he even called rad's conclusions 'not necessarily correct'.
I assume luke was a high poster during this time which makes for an easy town read to get away with.
In post 9287, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 9284, Bell wrote:Guess what I just did!
That's right I just made up a case I didn't believe one iota of because believing is for suckers.
are you voting malcolm yet
In post 11284, Mislim Bait wrote:I think bbt is bella spewed
they had this whole conversation that feels real
bella didn't know how to react to it when bbt admitted that bella was right and that she was town

Spoiler:
In post 2190, Bellaphant wrote:(I tried to call you!)

Do you always move your vote around this much?
In post 2192, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Well, when you look at the votes I accumulated and you consider my wagon lasted from up until then you have to consider the fact that it was a convenient place for scum to sit.

The fact I was 6(?) or 7(?) people's top scum read for a significant portion of the game based off of a naked vote is astonishing. I understand they can't all be scum, but scum took advantage of that situation for sure.
In post 2193, Bellaphant wrote:You seem quite worried about a vote that would've needed what, 14 votes to be a lim?
In post 2194, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Worried is not the word I would use. Especially when my wagon isn't even relevant any more.

Suspicious fits much better. That was a horrible post Bella.
In post 2196, Bellaphant wrote:I guess I don't understand your key point? It feels like you are saying your wagon was scummy for....reasons, but you haven't really communicated the why, the who... I guess I'm normally used to being able to follow you and I'm finding it really hard This game.

P-edit also partly that. Ceph kicked off at their wagon top
In post 2197, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I mean, you understand who I'm trying to get people to vote for, right?
In post 2198, Bellaphant wrote:Your thinking just feels really divorced from what was happening around it, like...who were you the counter to, what was happening with frog/ceph, why did your lack of contributions stick out more than say...toogs/corwins/whatever, rather just onto discrediting it. I used worried as it feels like you are using it a bit to avoid progressing the game, it feels backwards focused rather than forward.

Also, your response reminds me a lot of the response to my shit vca.
In post 2199, Bellaphant wrote:It feels strange to me that you seem to be not really engaging with the fact that your counter was ceph, who you also don't want people to vote. I actually share 2/3 of your other scum reads, so this point bugs me.
In post 2200, Bellaphant wrote:Mine?
In post 2201, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Bella, I'm not following you at all here.

I literally just showed you a bunch of naked votes on my wagon, Dunn, Frog and your main reason for voting me was my naked votes. So that's 3 at the very, very least. These reads were held as their (your) best scum read FOR 25 PAGES. How do you not see a problem with that?

How is talking about my wagon not progressing the game? It gives me people to look at, one of which I am trying to get people to vote, but it's not happening.

What the fuck Bella?
In post 2202, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 2199, Bellaphant wrote:It feels strange to me that you seem to be not really engaging with the fact that your counter was ceph, who you also don't want people to vote. I actually share 2/3 of your other scum reads, so this point bugs me.
Right, but counter wagon doesn't matter too much as only 7 votes. Like I said, they can't all be scum on my wagon but I expect scum to take advantage of a very comfortable place to sit for a long period of time.
In post 2204, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't even remember where I was trying to go with this anymore.

I'll come back to this later
In post 2205, Bellaphant wrote:Because I don't think that's what happened? It is if you take away all the context, yes, but not in reality. I think that's why we are frustrating each other - you are telling me something you see as true, but I am also trying to tell you something true. You weren't 'my best scum read' for 25 pages, I'm frustrated with myself that I didn't vote ceph way before I unvoted you, but 25 pages here can also happen while we are asleep! I had a pile of scum reads, some of which we share. I dunno if people's reads list was more ordered than mine, in which case if you were 'bottom' of everyone's I guess it's a bit of a safe read, but even that isn't massively scummy, I think a few people have been borrowing those reads list for inspiration at least.

It isn't even 'naked votes ' - I've already said it was because of the feeling around it, the sneakiness, which is the bit I think Roden is trying to highlight too , that votes happened in response to a series of things.

I feel like you are being...blinkered? I understand your issue but it feels very off without the context. Plus, it feels a bit like your posts about vasex, which both you and corwin used to drag the game back, which is maybe why I'm reacting so badly.

I agree that there's some issues on your wagon/people's continued scum read, but I disagree that they came out of nowhere. I spoke to you, I unvoted, but this recent block of posting has made me worried again and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect you to understand why, seeing as a lot of it is to do with you specific to wider context?

I also think there are wider issues with the readslists.
In post 2206, Bellaphant wrote:Friday, really early morning, the wagons are
5 Frogsterking (JohnnyFarrar, Roden, Cephrir, Lukewarm, Galron)

4 Cephrir (BlueBloodedToffee, Dwlee99, PookyTheMagicalBear, Bell)

2 Galron (Bellaphant, The toad)
2 BlueBloodedToffee (Dunnstral, Cat Scratch Fever)
2 T-Bone (PenguinPower, Enchant)

Couple of hours later, the ceph wagon comes up. By bedtime, that wagon vanishes and you and frog have one vote different.
Sat pm, ceph wagon back, sat bedtime you are back down to two votes.

So...I understand why you would say scum could take advantage/sit on that wagon, but i would agree more if you were a leading wagon for a much longer chuck of time/the wagons weren't so shifty, etc. Same with the '25 pages ' - it's not a long time. This is why I said worries in the first place because it doesn't look that impactful.
In post 2207, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're absolutely right Bella.

My apologies, and thank you :)
In post 2208, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:The 25 pages thing is completely irrelevant given we're in a large. That were some really bad takes from me and I kind of wish I could delete them.
In post 2209, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Bella you made me feel dumb. On the brightside, I'm pretty sure you're town now so I got something from it.
In post 2210, Bellaphant wrote:?? Now I'm sad /and/ confused ;)
In post 2214, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I was completely oblivious to the timing. I didn't realise it was only from Fri morning to Sat night, I just based it off # of posts and pages.

Every game I have played since being back has been remarkably slow and I've just caught onto something that wasn't relevant in the slightest.
In post 11292, Mislim Bait wrote:not alot but I dug more bella spews
In post 1110, Bellaphant wrote:Don't agree with frog about the Titus hydra for now, but can see where they are coming from. Reassured cat is picking up the same vibes as me from galron.
They used cat's read as kind of a reassurance to look good for their galron read which is PD's previous slot
In post 2112, Bellaphant wrote:2080 is super town, tbone! What's your issue with cat.
?
2080 definitely isn't super town which reeks tmi
In post 2292, Bellaphant wrote:@tsly, you disagree? I think cat evaluates a ton of slots, but also sees some stuff where they disagree but also take the time to work out if the thought process behind it comes from a solveu town mindset. Plus, they were sharing a bunch of my thoughts - the ceph wagon, toad, etc. I disliked t bones reaction a lot, but also I think I'm just a bit clashy with t bone in general
Again they kind of used csf's reads to look good saying that they shared the same read on ceph and we already know that ceph is town.
In post 8169, Bellaphant wrote: I don't know how to read professor drapion - yesterday I was scum with frog, and today their scum reads are weird. I also think the consistent push on CSF is ridiculous, as they are my strongest town read.
They called csf their strongest town and used it to shade pd's push on csf
In post 8181, Bellaphant wrote: CSF is still obv town.
They kept calling csf obv town
I honestly haven't looked at any of csf posts on a microscope so I'm not sure how justified a tr on them is but this looks good for csf
especially when it's compared to bella's hedgy read on mathblade their scum buddy.
In post 11317, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 11315, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 11313, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 11310, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 11308, Rad wrote:Who besides me do you think is scum Malcolm?
As I've outlined above, I'm increasingly of the belief CSF could be scum. Didn't think much of them as potential mafia early on but felt they'd been quiet last turn and the links between them/Bella look reasonable as two scum-mates who potentially defended each other a fair bit early on before Cat bussed at the right time.
VOTE: MalcolmTucker
Why is this scummy?
you townread csf earlier but you changed your read because they're quiet and they somehow bussed when they chose to vote someone who got tracked to a night kill?
In post 11319, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 11318, MalcolmTucker wrote:
As I've outlined above, I'm increasingly of the belief CSF could be scum. Didn't think much of them as potential mafia early on but felt they'd been quiet last turn and the links between them/Bella look reasonable as two scum-mates who potentially defended each other a fair bit early on before Cat bussed at the right time.
Why is this scummy?
you townread csf earlier but you changed your read because they're quiet and they somehow bussed when they chose to vote someone who got tracked to a night kill?
I said I was wanting to look there, I then took a quick skim through their ISO in relation to interactions with Bella and vice versa and think they could potentially be scum. What's wrong with that?
Whats with the bella interactions that could make csf scum aside from voting there when pd claimed the track?
In post 11321, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 11320, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 11319, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 11318, MalcolmTucker wrote:
Why is this scummy?
I said I was wanting to look there, I then took a quick skim through their ISO in relation to interactions with Bella and vice versa and think they could potentially be scum. What's wrong with that?
Whats with the bella interactions that could make csf scum aside from voting there when pd claimed the track?
Very friendly early on, townreading each other with the occasional null from Bella thrown in. Nothing there to rule out potential buddies which is why I'm interested in the slot.
If there's nothing there to rule out potential buddies then it should be nai but instead you called it scum?

when did bella throw a null on csf anyway I only remember he said it once before she made a read on csf
In post 11322, Mislim Bait wrote:rad asked who else you think is scum and you only mentioned csf
so is this your 2nd best scumread? it took you like what a few seconds and a quick skim for bella interactions
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14271 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

I wasn't kidding when I said I've been sitting on malcolm's wagon for an entire month
I was there before malcolm was even in the chopping block.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14272 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 13806, furtiveglance wrote:I've been quietly sussing Pooky for a bit now, I was slightly hesitant to raise it because I know butterflies is hard townreading Pooky and I know what they can get like, and so is Rad and apparently half the lobby.

1) They suggested Rad/Malcolm was scum/scum which has been practically impossible for a few days now ()

2) They keep switching their vote when the mood feels like the energy is dying on a wagon. The first time I noticed this was - Rad to Malcolm, reason given is "I'm bored and you're annoying". Then there's - back to Rad, reason given is "I guess I can go back to this". Then the latest thing is , over to Johnny, reason is "Rad has cried enough".

3) 2-shot Cop is a weird role to be in a game like this. It doesn't seem balanced for a game like this, and checking 2 now dead town, who didn't seem likely to be eliminated, with the reason of 'paranoia' feels really convenient.

4) Pooky is guilty of hypocrisy regarding ProfessorDrapion. is a good example of this, Pooky is also an investigative, and hasn't been killed.

Anyway this is my current big sus.

VOTE: Pooky
this is also bad from furtive
if I'm reading malcolm's role right
then he gets a free kill if luke gets voted out somehow
maybe getting luke lunch is unlikely but luke had rad as scum and malcolm as town.
no reason for scum!pooky to fake a green on luke then nk them immediately which makes malcolm role useless
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #14273 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

yeah pooky town, mislim town

Still kinda want to vote c&g tbh

I also think Off the Hook can be scum too
butterflies
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
butterflies
fae/faer + she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14274 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:32 am

Post by butterflies »

Yeah. furtive could be scum. I do kind of get pockety vibes from RCE and he initially had me as scum from pretty much no reason tl suddenly being his #1 town.

In like 90% of the games I’ve been pocketed in. that’s usually how it happens. Still I continue to keep falling for it game after game. :lol:

Furtive also seems very cautious and hasn’t offered much. Is that becoming he hasn’t fully caught up or scum? I don’t like it that both RCE and furtive have OtH as a strong lim preference. I still think that slot is really obvious town.
hydra of
and
Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”