humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:11 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Datisi do you identify as someone who would play like how i said i expected you to. the withhold read and ask question type.

in a game where i scumread you for not having a solvy spirit, you dismissed it as "that was 2 years ago i've changed" so maybe you can give me a picture of who you have become as a fully post-adolescent cute boy.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 274, Ausuka wrote:
In post 271, Datisi wrote:the same way, no. which is why i am not uberlocktowning him.
Ok but this doesn't address my concern. Am I wrong that you are townreading him because he sucked up to you in the one game he played as scum with town you and you think he would play the same way here? If I'm not, why do you believe that?
yes. he said in that game that he fearkilled me. which means that he fears my towngame. assuming nothing has changed since then, and he still has the same thoughts on it, i highly doubt he enters this game with "actually datisi is scummy tho lol" because scum!him would KNOW i would become obvtown later on (he hasn't yet witnessed the scumlordtisi arc, i think), while town!him would absolutely poke me early if he thought i was being out of line
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 275, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Datisi do you identify as someone who would play like how i said i expected you to. the withhold read and ask question type.

in a game where i scumread you for not having a solvy spirit, you dismissed it as "that was 2 years ago i've changed" so maybe you can give me a picture of who you have become as a fully post-adolescent cute boy.
that's not what i said. i said i changed my mind on that line of thinking being any good for solving aristeia. i still absolutely do the thing you described.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:18 pm

Ari, Datisi isn't asking you so I'll ask on his behalf

did you think VP was scummy for not voting Datisi there? do you think it's consistent that Datisi would have assumed what he assumed about you here?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 273, Aristeia wrote:did you roll scum again my dear? <3
first of all, no

do you think it's likely i rand scum and then enter townreading you for no reason, after knowing you gave me a lot of shit for that when i was scum?
~M
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 276, Datisi wrote:
In post 274, Ausuka wrote:
In post 271, Datisi wrote:the same way, no. which is why i am not uberlocktowning him.
Ok but this doesn't address my concern. Am I wrong that you are townreading him because he sucked up to you in the one game he played as scum with town you and you think he would play the same way here? If I'm not, why do you believe that?
yes. he said in that game that he fearkilled me. which means that he fears my towngame. assuming nothing has changed since then, and he still has the same thoughts on it, i highly doubt he enters this game with "actually datisi is scummy tho lol" because scum!him would KNOW i would become obvtown later on (he hasn't yet witnessed the scumlordtisi arc, i think), while town!him would absolutely poke me early if he thought i was being out of line
I think guiltylion probably has some idea that you are capable as scum and am surprised you don't think so

Also, like... I'm still really not seeing the leap in logic between 'gl thinks datisi is good as town' and 'scum gl wouldn't push town datisi'
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 270, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 263, Ausuka wrote:
In post 238, fireisredsir wrote:ausuka actually town, probably. sad, i liked the ausuka/ari theory
Why am I town? I haven't posted much actual content so far, so I'm surprised you stated a read on me not once but twice.
i said you were town bc i liked your callout of datisi for the post about GL bc i felt similarly about it

but it does seem his reasoning was more nuanced than it originally appeared, so i don't really suspect him for it anymore. i still like that you called it out tho and are continuing to pursue that line
That's fair I guess
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 279, Datisi wrote:
In post 273, Aristeia wrote:did you roll scum again my dear? <3
first of all, no

do you think it's likely i rand scum and then enter townreading you for no reason, after knowing you gave me a lot of shit for that when i was scum?
it would certainly be cheeky and brave <3
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

his only witnessed scumgame of mine was me shitting the bed, and idk how much he's been keeping up with current events

bc he knows if i call him out for bullshit, he might die d1. even if not, it's not gonna look pretty. so he probably doesn't wanna do that. especially as his scum mo is generally push lhf anf get sacced

also like, do i really have to be explaining why scum is reluctant to push on townies they know are dangerous?

@ausuka
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:24 pm

Post by Aristeia »

i dunno how good you are at faking a scumread on me as scum because I've never seen you try it.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:25 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I am going to fall asleep. hope you will convince me you are town in my dreams <3
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:26 pm

VOTE: Datisi

his anxiety levels went from 0 to 100 real quick and by 279, he's already invoking wifom as defense.
you said you'll be obvtown soon so we'll see!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 285, Aristeia wrote:I am going to fall asleep. hope you will convince me you are town in my dreams <3
sleep well <3

Spoiler:
~M
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:29 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 283, Datisi wrote:his only witnessed scumgame of mine was me shitting the bed, and idk how much he's been keeping up with current events

bc he knows if i call him out for bullshit, he might die d1. even if not, it's not gonna look pretty. so he probably doesn't wanna do that. especially as his scum mo is generally push lhf anf get sacced

also like, do i really have to be explaining why scum is reluctant to push on townies they know are dangerous?

@ausuka
In a very general context, sure

In a context where your posting was pretty explicitly meh? I really don't see the idea that giving you a light shove on it would be dangerous
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

idk what you're feeling as a 0 to 100 when i have been quite bored of this whole conversation, but sure

@hem
~M
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:30 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Like acting like I'm making this push because I don't understand how mafia works or something just feels super not genuine from Datisi here. I don't think my concern with handing GL an easy townread in a situation where it defuses tension between him and Datisi is super unreasonable or difficult to understand.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So I'm alone in thinking FB could be scum here?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:33 pm

not me but ari has barely pushed you seriously and you already pulled out a wifom defense where i expected more goofing to be present
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 290, Ausuka wrote:Like acting like I'm making this push because I don't understand how mafia works or something just feels super not genuine from Datisi here. I don't think my concern with handing GL an easy townread in a situation where it defuses tension between him and Datisi is super unreasonable or difficult to understand.
well i mean you said the thing that made it appear like it, but

i don't think your pov is difficult to understand. and i understand that you could not have seen into my brain and known that i was specifically planning a "if gl call out, +town; else +scum" reaction test. and without that part, it's not unreasonable to come to the conclusion that i was defusing the situation or whatever. which is why i'm not pushing on you for this and will instead wait for you to realize that you're wrong
~M
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:35 pm

In post 291, Nero Cain wrote:So I'm alone in thinking FB could be scum here?
why do you think so
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he kicked my puppy
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 292, humaneatingmonkey wrote:not me but ari has barely pushed you seriously and you already pulled out a wifom defense where i expected more goofing to be present
the "scumtisi always townreads me, towntisi always scumreads me" is a bit that's been going for a while. it wasn't just a wifom defense, i wanted to see why she did not seem to have any thoughts on whether it's actually likely scum!me did the thing i've continuously been doing and getting called out for for the past three years, and instead went for the level zero thought process
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 291, Nero Cain wrote:So I'm alone in thinking FB could be scum here?
wanna try to sell me on it?
~M
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:39 pm

In post 277, Datisi wrote:
In post 275, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Datisi do you identify as someone who would play like how i said i expected you to. the withhold read and ask question type.

that's not what i said. i said i changed my mind on that line of thinking being any good for solving aristeia. i still absolutely do the thing you described.
i was referring to your response to me from another game, i think we have misunderstood each other here.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

i don't remember what the context was of that game

and if that's the large where i was scum, possible i was just talking out of my ass anyway
~M

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”