she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1198, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1196, Ausuka wrote:man who cleared mohab says what

yeah this is the exact level of eloquence and game-awareness i'm expecting from people who are happy to push through two miss-elims head on head.
Yeah I'd be happy to miselim you because you are making this game insufferable to play in :)
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

Fuck if I care. If people want to push me, and only me on Day 2 after they were the ones on a town elim I'll be as condescending as I like. Mapuche calls Eira/Ausuka and I havent liked ausuka's vibes today at all. Looking for the easy answer, easy elim D1, spit rinse and repeat D2. I can try to tell town ten different ways that they're being blind what does it help? it's clear there's already a clique here and easy pushes are their things. Ausuka vehemently denies that any scum were on hutmeil, and approaches all I said with "Yeah u greened mohab u bad u have to die."

Imma go for a walk, maybe drink coffee. Don't kill me in the meantime. Or whatever. I tried to save hutmeil against you exact same people so I don't know how good my chances are here tbh.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1200, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1198, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1196, Ausuka wrote:man who cleared mohab says what

yeah this is the exact level of eloquence and game-awareness i'm expecting from people who are happy to push through two miss-elims head on head.
Yeah I'd be happy to miselim you because you are making this game insufferable to play in :)
good. so it's clear where your bias lies. I make a mistake on crescent and now i'm insufferable. well screw it then, have your little mis-elim. if you can't suffer me to live, if that's your reasoning, go ahead. i'm not here to make friends.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Ausuka »

Obviously making a mistake isn't the part that's insufferable. The part that's insufferable is that you feel the need to lecture and insult everyone else as if you're some sort of fucking paragon. You're not.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1203, Ausuka wrote:Obviously making a mistake isn't the part that's insufferable. The part that's insufferable is that you feel the need to lecture and insult everyone else as if you're some sort of fucking paragon. You're not.
i'm not a paragon. i'm a cunt. but i'm being voted by the exact same people who voted out town. if you don't see that as weird, idk what's up with you. If the exact same people who went for hutmeil after i fought against it are going for me of course imma be miffed.

So you think i'm harmful to this game? Don't I have the right to defend myself? why make this a thing about me being insufferable? Rather expand your cases on me, like no one has done. Mapuche is the only one who really has anything concrete to say about me, and everyone is sheeping them on that.

But go with you clique. Vote me cos you can;t stand me. I don;t see that I care what you and greeting think anymore, it's clear you are both biased against me regardless of my alignment.... if you're both town.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Ausuka »

I am not saying there are zero scum on the Hutmeil wagon. I am saying that the Hutmeil/Greeting situation was likely two town wagons and therefore scum probably didn't give a shit which one went through. See also: Crescent not giving a shit which one went through.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

UNVOTE:

I will come back when I am calmer. I have not had a good day and reading insults sent me off.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:00 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Eira, you seem to think it's personal: it isn't.

You town locked scum, with no good reason for doing so. That's kind of scummy
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Mapuche Never Die »

Yes, the people who voted hutmeil out are voting you out, and it is probable that if you are town someone in BBT/Nero is scum, and maybe Greeting. I think that is slightly concerning, but I still scumread you.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:21 am

I also don’t buy Eiralox’s explanation for townreading Mohab
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:22 am

BBT/Nero is very specific.

You want to talk about that?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:30 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 1123, Greeting wrote:Ugh, I got a guilty on
Crescent
, was PUMPED to rush here and announce it and she’s dead, oh well. One down, rest to go.
i think i may have modded a game once or twice off-site so i'm probably not the best expert on this. ill need someone else to confirm my understanding on this one, but my understanding of natural action resolution is that kill actions are resolved before investigate actions. therefore, you wouldn't get a guilty on crescent. your action wouldn't have resolved at all because crescent was killed. see, e.g, https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... olden_Rule
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:38 am

In post 1210, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:BBT/Nero is very specific.

You want to talk about that?
Eiralox said there is at least one scum on their wagon. Taking out me, Ausuka, and Greeting, that leave you and Nero.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1207, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Eira, you seem to think it's personal: it isn't.

You town locked scum, with no good reason for doing so. That's kind of scummy
I agree it's scummy, I discussed it, I'll discuss it again but not now. I think im in the wrong state of mind to defend myself at this point. My point is I want people to form other reasonings on me, build big cases and proper cases so 1. even if i flip later this day we know why people voted me other than mapuche's launch on my mohab/crescent trust.

I never said what I did wasn't scummy, I openly admitted I was mistaken there. At this point I just want to see other reasons from folk as well, I dare say I have enough content that I can be pegged on more than one factor if I'm scum. The other avenue seems to be people's auto assumption that greeting is town and that I pushed there with Crescent. I was the hardest pusher on greeting. I have no issues with my case there, admittedly the greeting/crescent meta can clear greeting but damn I don't have a good enough grip on the gamestate to aver so. greeting is still in my sus pile.

And i'm taking this personal cos the exact same people who I was pushing against not to elim hutmeil are now voting me on one single facet of my play. So I mean my instincts tell me im in danger here, hutmeil launch proves this, so my feeling is I have to proactive. But i'm none too gentle so that might be intrusive at this point.

I've been called disruptive and insufferable this game despite me approaching things with a solving intentt so meh feeling personally attacked is sorta where i'm at.....

So it's better if I step back for a while and rather continue a rational D1 analysis, as is always my best start for D2's.

So I think it's best
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:46 am

In post 1211, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 1123, Greeting wrote:Ugh, I got a guilty on
Crescent
, was PUMPED to rush here and announce it and she’s dead, oh well. One down, rest to go.
i think i may have modded a game once or twice off-site so i'm probably not the best expert on this. ill need someone else to confirm my understanding on this one, but my understanding of natural action resolution is that kill actions are resolved before investigate actions. therefore, you wouldn't get a guilty on crescent. your action wouldn't have resolved at all because crescent was killed. see, e.g, https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... olden_Rule
@MOD, do role investigation actions resolve even if the player being investigated is dead?

I think they do, but I might be wrong.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:47 am

Post by DeltaWave »

this is giving me townie vibes from era gotta be honest.

p-edit: idk the NAR action list places kill before investigate so i would not expect investigate to resolve on crescent
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

I feel confident in saying investigate does resolve on Crescent. Because someone dies doesn't mean actions fail on them, so killing actions resolving first doesn't matter.

I think this is +town for Delta probably.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

For whatever it's worth I would like to hear from hoppip. I think Crescent's insistence that everyone knows she was pressuring hoppip looks bad for him and he hasn't been around for a very long time.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:05 am

In post 1211, DeltaWave wrote: i think i may have modded a game once or twice off-site so i'm probably not the best expert on this. ill need someone else to confirm my understanding on this one, but my understanding of natural action resolution is that kill actions are resolved before investigate actions. therefore, you wouldn't get a guilty on crescent. your action wouldn't have resolved at all because crescent was killed. see, e.g, https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... olden_Rule
This actually sounds legit. Does anyone know with 100% certainty?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty sure that Greeting would still get a pm. This is a mechanics q so it should be something the mod can answer.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda think this'll be a scum win b/c ya'll ain't going to vote out Ausuka.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1192, DeltaWave wrote:i'm gonna catch up after work but i feel like this is eralox right now

omf i read this as u wanting to vote me which prompted my 1194. which was... senselessly offensive considering u never even said u were gonna vote me. yeah if i'm starting to misread posts like this, like seeing what I expect rather than maintaining a judicial mindset, it's time for me to take a breather. Think I'll return tommorow.

I think i'll be very glad if some of the votes on me come with cases. I'll be even gladder if gandhi and hopip start to be more proactive so we can sort this.

Have fun ya'll.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda think this'll be a scum win b/c ya'll ain't going to vote out Ausuka.
I've become very open to re-adjusting on ausuka. don't like recent vibes. but they did unvote me...... i'll make cases if i'm still alive tommorow. if not, blegh.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In the case of a player being investigated dying, the investigating action would still go through.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:28 am

In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda think this'll be a scum win b/c ya'll ain't going to vote out Ausuka.
Why would we vote out town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”