Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok so? I'm still not impressed with you or your response to my posts(and the fact that I haven't reached a conclusion yet). I'm saying I'm nearing a solve, and make some arguments for why certain players might not be scum. You gloss all over that.

I've been getting bad feelings from you. Nothing you have done today inspires me. Yet you have the false surety, shared by greeting, that you have it all figured out... if you both are town.

So NERO aproach me on something direct, build a fucking case, or stop sniping from the sidelines observations that you think are witty but in truth lack deth. Cos right now ur parroting urself: Ausuka Eira Scum Ausuka Eira Scum...........

If you're town, take of the blinders, cos you're in one hella of a tunnel without your briefcase. So sure I'm scum.... So sure i won't have anything to offer.................

I'll show you dear ; )

Bye for now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

Cos if u think ur gonna elim me by sitting on your tidy little hedge good luck. Have fun : )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

So push me Nero. I'm not engaging with you if your commentary is surface level. Build your case, stop thinking you got me figured out and get your hands dirty. No else is doing it, not you, greeting or mapuche who's camping on me. Just: yeah Eira scum nuff said. get real. Imma be a vagrus.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think deriding your posts as
IIOA
, when they were, is a plenty fair assessment. If you want to argue that I haven't done much today then sure fine but you (and Ausuka IMO) were the one that tried to set the stage for a mason claim.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

you're the one who has no case on me certain creature : P I've made it pretty clear that's what I want on me right now. I'm not wont to talk in circles.

So.... I still have my analyses to continue, im like..... not even 1/8th there, haven't even started with crescent stuff and knowing myself that's where i'll find the juiciest data fonts.

So I mean... it's better for me to focus on that like, in the coming day. But if the reasoning of those who wanna elim me is still gonna be on a single point or like Nero Cain's recent snipe of fluff against me, I'll fight tooth and nail. Not now tho....... searing sands, bogweed and iron and all that.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1415, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ausuka, can you give me a run down of your scum reads?
hi am busy irl but the quick rundown is;

i don't like frog's switch around on me, it feels opportunistic and i don't think the reasoning is genuine. like, they were hard townreading me all game and instantly came up with a list of anti ausuka talking points and pushed the read hard - it doesn't feel like a genuine progression. nor do i feel like they would really switch their read that hard because klick vaguely said i might be scum when they had only read the early game, or because i don't have much progression on nuclear gandhi slot which literally lurked through the entire game.

hoppip has done nothing and i don't like what they have done + i think their associatives with crescent are bad, for example crescent really wanted us to know how much they wanted to pressure hoppip and i think that is s/s indicative
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1416, Greeting wrote:
In post 1404, Ausuka wrote:He has been hard townreading me the whole game

He instantly does a massive 180, insists I'm scum , as soon as it looks like I could viably be eliminated

Can't explain why except for stuff like "her progression on Gandhi is nonexistent" which, may I remind you, that's a slot which has done literally jackshit all game frankly
Being inconsistent is extremely overrated as a scumtell actually. I used to think that players who act erratic are scummy, but some players like to sort of push buttons and see which one works and which one doesn't. They form their reads like that.
i mean frog just being town pushing my buttons isn't impossible i guess but that seems like a 'play stupid games win stupid prizes' situation
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Mapuche Never Die »

Nero seems very stuck in a tunnel.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Can you highlight some associatives with Crescent that you noticed?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

I slept all day which was nice

I think frog is so far off base with ausuka that it gives me tremendous concern. I'm on mobile so I won't really quote it but the entire case in the last few pages seems contrived. Like frog started with the conclusion and built the case backwards

Somewhat concerned that greeting is an SK and there is no town vidge

My poe is basically bbt, frog, hoppip (I want to hear from the replacement before I vote) and POSSIBLY era. I felt that era's reaction earlier in the day was giving frustrated townie.

I'll go into more detail about this but I wanted to post today
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hoppip did not respond to his prod and is being replaced.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1432, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Nero seems very stuck in a tunnel.
In post 1417, Ythan wrote:Eiralox (3):
Mapuche Never Die
, Greeting, Nero Cain
:shifty:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 1436, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1432, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Nero seems very stuck in a tunnel.
In post 1417, Ythan wrote:Eiralox (3):
Mapuche Never Die
, Greeting, Nero Cain
:shifty:
!!!
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Greeting »

Hoppip
is being replaced. As the game is stagnant, and we are slowly approaching the deadline, I suggest that we put someone at E-1 and get them to claim.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

????

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 895, Mapuche Never Die wrote:VOTE: greeting
You know what, sure.
In post 905, Mapuche Never Die wrote:The Crescent/Nero banter seems like T/T - their reasons for reading me both look like they come from a town POV.
In post 817, Mapuche Never Die wrote:BlueBloodedToffee - lean scum
DeltaWave - town
furtiveglance - idk
Frogsterking - lean town
Greeting - null
hutmeil - scum
Ausuka - town
hoppip - idk
Eiralox - lean scum
Nero Cain - lean town
Mohab5000 - lean town
Nuclear Gandhi - lean town
In post 1086, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Ausuka, DW, Nero, and Crescent are my townreads
ok so: I townlocked Mohab post 1 and sheeped them. Greeting is stuck on me, but they had mohab in sus. Mapuche one of those who seems to have come around to trusting crescent. So my drift is real simple practice what u preach. Mapuche was on hutmeil and greeting both. I still sus Greeting, but assuming greeting town then you have mapuche on both greeting and hutmeil with the toffee jump in the middle.

Buuuut.... Mapuche feels sorta town there tbh, end D1. Trusting me and crescent, and i sorta almost jumped onto bbt with mapuche....but was less sure about bbt than greeting.

D2: Most of Mapuche's content is tunnel on me. Otherwise: Seems more green on toffee, shades klick sorta, feels green on ausuak but less so, and yeah main pusher in eira/crescent mason circus XD

Felt null on mapuche's D2, with an inclination towards scumlean cos i'm personally involved but no null for now.

So this isn't part of my main case, just something I wanted to throw in here for the interim. The tricky stuff is coming but I think the juice/hutmeil/eira wagons might give me more info.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

I almost unvoted hoppip but I'll be around so no. Usually I unvote replacements but meh....... Honestly don't know where to look for a third if not hoppip...........

My instincts have been screaming to me that there's someone trying to deflect from the hoppip wagon in clever ways, if hoppip scum with scum thinking it too risky to bus and completely insane too openly defend...

If hoppip slot magically comes in swinging as town there are many juicy possibilities.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1441, Eiralox wrote:Honestly don't know where to look for a third if not hoppip.
y r u looking 4 a 3rd and not a 2nd?

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:56 pm

Post by Eiralox »

so if I assume that Mapuche is town, And Nero is town, add my two townlocks, add bbt and ausuka, that leaves Klick, Greeting and Hoppip.
If we assume Greeting is being truthful, that leaves Klick and Hoppip.

which I know is wrong, for one both gandhi and klick have given me sufficient reasons to feel town on them. Greeting has felt worse than Klick slot to me later game. But I know I can be stuck in fallacy and emotion tunnels so meh fuck if I know what to do abt greeting at this point. Ignore, as I said earlier.

So on the face of it I don't agree with Klick/Hoppip. And if hoppip is town....

So striking Greeting from my analysis:

There are three Subsets to follow:

Mapuche and Nero: I've cycled a few times on this and damn..... once again nero feels greener to me than mapuche. but this can wait. Both these slots need heavy scrutiny from me.

Toffee and Ausuka: I've been having very solid reasons to start feeling green on Toffee today. I don't yet see any... real reasoning behind Ausuka scum but my mind is open to more thought-out reasonings. Heavy scrutiny here as well, but honestly my gut feels I might be barking up errant trees.

Frogster and Delta: So considering all of the above, this is the last place I'll look for scum going into analysis.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1442, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1441, Eiralox wrote:Honestly don't know where to look for a third if not hoppip.
y r u looking 4 a 3rd and not a 2nd?

y r u such a lazy nitpicker? i'm looking for a 2nd kaesar nero and voting on the third.

start building your case maestro
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nitpicks r fun

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Alright I feel pretty convinced it's best here if Ausuka goes to e-1 and claims.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:23 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ugh

UNVOTE:

at this moment there's so much crossfire between different trenches it's staggering. i'll focus on what i want to focus on. i'll vote when i vote.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:37 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Delta

I'll take a Delta e-1 and claim as a compromise.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

wow.................

i don't even any more. I think I'll post one-liners like nero for like today i just wanna sell obsidian blades. i'll case crescent stuff once i have energy to waste my time here.

like at this point i'll almost elim myself over delta(almost XD) so idk what tf to think about the trench compostion of my townlocks. nothing at this point really. crescent behavior will guide me i hope.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”