Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1843, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1798, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1797, Nero Cain wrote:though on a more serious note I would like start consolidating or something b/c it's already 70 pages although I guess I wouldn't be surprised if we hit another 70. At least the deadline isn't frozen.
You mentioned Dease, VP, who all are you looking at?
Irrelephant11
gamma
marci
My reads list was in

but if I edit it we got

Ausuka-I'm worried about a thing or two but can be town for now
Gamma Emerald-scummy
Dannflor-maybe a lilttle scummy
VP Baltar-kinda scummy
marcistar-a lil scummy
Irrelephant11-scum
Frogsterking-town? I have a small worry that Dunn just noped out of the game after I tunneled him in our last game but maybe you could say that's null.
DeasVail-scummy

The flips don't really change much for me and I don't see why they would? I'm a little more :igmeou: @ frog today for town reading VP and I'm not a big fan of Ausuka claiming that relly made a "mistake" and just handwaving it away. I agree that Deas is worriesome but there's something that makes me think he's less likely to be a VP buddy. If it's really a big deal I can talk about it but for now I'm fine sitting on my feelings. Maybe if by day 5 if he's still being a lurksack we should policy him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am utterly offended that someone wouldn't know about my reads when I've been roughly pushing the same players for a while now. :lol:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Datisi »

i know your reads ~roughly~ but i am feeling kind of stuck in this game in that i have a bunch of people i townread and a poe that is like ??? i don't know what to do with it and i'm looking for inspiration ok nero you don't have to yell at me ;_;

ok new plan hear me out

VOTE: marcistar
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:59 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 3146, Thestatusquo wrote:Here is the song if anyone wants to use it to read my alignment:

honestly i dont really like that song, its not my sort of music. the best way i can describe it is "yeehaw" and like theres nothing wrong with that, but like yeah lol

heres one for u to listen to, i wanted to send a diff one but its kinda weird lol
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can't say that I like either of those but Marci's song is way better than whatever Shea posted

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

its funny that you describe it as "yeehaw" because its an accoustic cover of a ska song which is pretty far from yeehaw
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3204, Nero Cain wrote:I can't say that I like either of those but Marci's song is way better than whatever Shea posted
OOG do you ever just stop being a gigantic asshole? For like one second?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think disliking a song that you like is being an asshole to you.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

going out of your way to criticize my taste in music for no reason is you being a prick, yes.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3205, Thestatusquo wrote:its funny that you describe it as "yeehaw" because its an accoustic cover of a ska song which is pretty far from yeehaw
oh lol sorry i dont know what ska is

i just thought it sounded yeehaw because it gives vibes like it would be played at a bonfire party!

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Ska is like punk with horns.

That's the original.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3200, Nero Cain wrote:I'm a little more @ frog today for town reading VP

Spoiler:
In post 1937, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1936, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1899, VP Baltar wrote:I think I have talked my boss into only making me work a half day today since my week has been crazy. I should be able to do some kind of catchup this afternoon, at least from when the new folks replaced in.
:lol: this poor scum team PoEd on D1
I think this game needs an age restriction to protect children from witnessing the
massacre
scum team are about to experience.
In post 2343, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2324, VP Baltar wrote:I'm finding it pretty hard to be invested in this game because of the long weekend in the US,
LOL
In post 2474, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2471, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2364, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2150, VP Baltar wrote:I'm semi-confused on how you go from scumreading xoelf, to town reading them by proxiy (which maybe I can believe...you're weird sometimes), to seemingly taking xo's reads as a factor into your own reads. I find that last step less believable.
Frogster, did you answer this? I may have missed if you did.
Froggy, you indeed didn't answer this.
In post 2472, VP Baltar wrote:Can you explain your thinking?
In post 2470, Frogsterking wrote:I wonder if I would bus con man if they were on my team here.
In post 2476, Frogsterking wrote:Okay I say kill Dannflor first because they're on antispew.
In post 2593, Frogsterking wrote:My solve coming into today was elephant (replacement), Baltar, firebringer (replacement), and dannflor. I expected this list of 4 to contain at least 2 scum.

I see no reason now to second guess my analysis, and I suggest there is at least 1 scum in elephant (replacement), firebringer (replacement) and dannflor.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by T3 »

Thestatusquo (3): Ydrasse, Thestatusquo, Gamma Emerald
Datisi (2): humaneatingmonkey, Ausuka
Dannflor (1): Frogsterking
Gamma Emerald (1): Dannflor
xofelf (1): Nero Cain
Something_Smart (1): GuiltyLion
marcistar (1): Datisi
Not voting (7): Something_Smart, fireisredsir, marcistar, xofelf, obscure, DeasVail, scamper
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2022-09-18 20:44:00)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1661, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1644, Nero Cain wrote:what do you think of DV and VP calling me out for calling out XO's lack of early content?
In post 326, DeasVail wrote:
In post 322, marcistar wrote:
In post 243, Nero Cain wrote:xofelf maybe bothers me a lil' b/c its all fluff and no content. I very vaugely remember playing with them before and scum reading them for similar reasoning. So maybe it's more of a NAI thing.
i agree with this read since og i was gonna come in and call soft elf scummy but it does seem pretty playstyle thing.
That quote is one of my issues with Nero. It's very wishy-washy and seems to be ignoring a very obvious next-step that could be used to determine whether that is AI for xofelf or not.
In post 362, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 199, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 187, xofelf wrote:Making my semi-yearly mafia appearance with a playerlist I'm pretty excited about.
While its great to hear from you it would have been much better if you talked about the first 8 pages.
You going to be this annoying all game or just play mafia?
I'm guessing it's TvT
sounds like you were calling VP town here

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

frog, can you explain why irrel/firebringer/dannflor are scum and what do you think about my dann unaligned w baltar theory
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3045, Datisi wrote:
In post 2917, Datisi wrote:
In post 2836, marcistar wrote:i dont like lions but i like something_smsrt rn!!
why and why
@marcistar
In post 2554, GuiltyLion wrote:I haven't read the Giant Post yet I just immediately skipped to what you said about me and I want to clarify something
isnt this a weird thing to do? like for lions, i feel like he usually likes to read it in whole instead of just looking out for mentions of his name.
In post 2554, GuiltyLion wrote:but the main thing I had was CMM/VPB unaligned.
i felt like this was weird but im not really sure why..? idk it feels like hes trying to prove his own towniness with something that isnt all that clearing.
In post 2818, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2761, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2525, Ausuka wrote:vig baltar :good:
Dann is this a vig soft

if you're going to soft vig be explicit so real vig knows to shoot you

thanks
this is literally pr hunting

im not really sure tbh
i just mention things as i read i havent been thinking too deeply but the vibes from these posts did not vibe.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3215, marcistar wrote:
In post 3045, Datisi wrote:
In post 2917, Datisi wrote:
In post 2836, marcistar wrote:i dont like lions but i like something_smsrt rn!!
why and why
@marcistar
In post 2554, GuiltyLion wrote:I haven't read the Giant Post yet I just immediately skipped to what you said about me and I want to clarify something
isnt this a weird thing to do? like for lions, i feel like he usually likes to read it in whole instead of just looking out for mentions of his name.
I feel like a lot of people did this. I think its kind of just human nature to immediately go look at what they said about you.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

can confirm i absolutely did do that

then i was really disappointed afterwards but yknow
~M
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by marcistar »

shut up im not good at explaining my vibes with actual words

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I dont think thats an explanation thing so much as a "I dont think thats scummy" thing
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by marcistar »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

don't cry marci

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: tsq

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok, and the liking s_s?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

also like, i ask again, why do you have zero opinion on me this game still?
~M

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”