Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 2.03

with 17 votes in play, it takes 9 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-10-04 01:00:00).

firing
Roden [5]:
mastina, Andresvmb, Klick, Ausuka, Malakittens
Something_Smart [5]:
furtiveglance, PenguinPower, Titus, Uncrowned, Vivax
Titus [3]:
Roden, fireisredsir, Lukewarm
Vivax [1]:
Ydrasse

not voting [3]:
jjh927, RCEnigma, Something_Smart

mod notes~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage

flavour
now playing...
Bijelo Dugme - Ne spavaj mala moja muzika dok svira

▶ ❚❚ ─────────────────────●─────────  1:46 / 2:30
Last edited by Datisi on Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Kinda annoyed that you didn't even think to question if you were misunderstanding me and just assumed that I'm such an absymal scum player I can't keep my fake reads straight. But I mean, I guess I should have just clarified that when I said it.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:00 am

In post 1349, Vivax wrote:I just want to murder anyone who starts posting about numbers and percentages again
I know. And yet I'm still doing it.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:01 am

Because, I mean, telling me not to talk about probability is like telling someone to not talk about reads. Because all reads are probability.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

SS, what are your reads?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:04 am

In post 1302, Something_Smart wrote:Probably would vote: Ausuka, Malakittens, Roden, Uncrowned, Andresvmb, RCEnigma, Klick, Ydrasse, fireisredsir
Probably wouldn't vote: PenguinPower, Lukewarm, furtiveglance, Titus, Vivax, mastina, jjh927
Basically just this where the first list is null and the second list is townlean, with Ydrasse and mastina moved to scumlean.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 1351, Something_Smart wrote:Kinda annoyed that you didn't even think to question if you were misunderstanding me and just assumed that I'm such an absymal scum player I can't keep my fake reads straight. But I mean, I guess I should have just clarified that when I said it.
no offense intended, I quoted those because I actually was confused and wanted a straight answer on your read

so you do SL her, cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Titus »

Can you explain why and when Ydrasse and mastina moved SS?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:07 am

In post 1356, Uncrowned wrote:no offense intended, I quoted those because I actually was confused and wanted a straight answer on your read

so you do SL her, cool.
Yes, I have her as a scumlean overall, but I think that killing someone who has banked 100% productivity and not used it is extremely bad, and so I don't want to risk that, even if there's a somewhat higher chance of killing scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1358, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1356, Uncrowned wrote:no offense intended, I quoted those because I actually was confused and wanted a straight answer on your read

so you do SL her, cool.
Yes, I have her as a scumlean overall, but I think that killing someone who has banked 100% productivity and not used it is extremely bad, and so I don't want to risk that, even if there's a somewhat higher chance of killing scum.
How are you sure she did what she said?

[This post
might
be a scumslip.]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1353, Something_Smart wrote:Because, I mean, telling me not to talk about probability is like telling someone to not talk about reads. Because all reads are probability.
I don‘t believe in coincidences and probability under all circumstances given past experiences, that‘s what you can do for a living.
I do believe in Gauss and distributions, and that the middle craps on the left tail and envies the right one.

But for the love of all that is unholy, at least more could try to post like uncrowned, penguin and sometimes titus. Unless they are some kind of rage fetishists
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:13 am

In post 1357, Titus wrote:Can you explain why and when Ydrasse and mastina moved SS?
Mastina never moved, I just don't want to kill her yet. Ydrasse was one of the scumleans I got from reading interactions with the Ircher wagon overnight (peta being the other). I thought was a pretty bad post especially because it was her only response to Ircher's claim. And she's just being extra useless which could be real disengagement but it could be a tactic.
In post 1359, Titus wrote:How are you sure she did what she said?
Well, obviously it's predicated on her being town. But, the double kill somewhat increases the chance of town banking high productivity, and if she was lying yesterday about using 100%, I don't see what she would gain by not admitting that today, since she is clearly explaining more about her plan as the days go on.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:14 am

In post 1360, Vivax wrote:But for the love of all that is unholy, at least more could try to post like uncrowned, penguin and sometimes titus.
I'm definitely open to try to post in a way that's more comprehensible to people. Could you be more specific about what kind of change you're requesting?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1362, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1360, Vivax wrote:But for the love of all that is unholy, at least more could try to post like uncrowned, penguin and sometimes titus.
I'm definitely open to try to post in a way that's more comprehensible to people. Could you be more specific about what kind of change you're requesting?
Can you do a merry dance perhaps
And not sound like a conversational AI
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Vivax »

I have a friend who always says he‘s gonna shoot me and beat me to death. I love my friends
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 1363, Vivax wrote:And not sound like a conversational AI
not cool
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1361, Something_Smart wrote:Well, obviously it's predicated on her being town. But, the double kill somewhat increases the chance of town banking high productivity, and if she was lying yesterday about using 100%, I don't see what she would gain by not admitting that today, since she is clearly explaining more about her plan as the days go on.
Great. How do you believe she didn't spend it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:24 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1354, Titus wrote:SS, what are your reads?
<(") | (")>
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1365, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 1363, Vivax wrote:And not sound like a conversational AI
not cool
You‘re right. I apologize. But artificial tone describes it to me, or lacking passion.
Guess I got triggered by being told that I got bombarded with numbers for its own sake
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: roden

im like entirely checked out but i think this wagon looks Ok idk what roden's done this game
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:30 am

In post 1366, Titus wrote:Great. How do you believe she didn't spend it?
Well, presumably her role doesn't do the big thing she's claiming it does until D4. The simplest interpretation is that it requires a ton of %, could just be that it requires acting in a certain way on multiple nights. So I don't know she didn't spend it, but I assume she can't yet do the big thing she's claiming she will, so it's effectively the same either way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

Is it possible we have S v S wagons and scum were trying to get my wagon to go?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:32 am

In post 1368, Vivax wrote:You‘re right. I apologize. But artificial tone describes it to me, or lacking passion.
Guess I got triggered by being told that I got bombarded with numbers for its own sake
I wasn't offended by it, but maybe that's because I've seen a lot of impressive stuff done by AI :P

Still isn't especially helpful though-- I can talk about more random gut feelings I'm having, but that seems like it would be massively distracting and not help anyone read me at all.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:33 am

In post 1371, Titus wrote:Is it possible we have S v S wagons and scum were trying to get my wagon to go?
If you're talking about me/Roden being SvS, your wagon predates mine, so that doesn't make any sense.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:35 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1371, Titus wrote:Is it possible we have S v S wagons and scum were trying to get my wagon to go?
<(") | (")>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”