She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1399, fireisredsir wrote:im caught up but p out of it rn

i think this looks more like town titus than d1 did so i feel better there ig

i do think it's p possible that scum hard bussed once they saw the slip and one of the other main possibilities would be luke, but idk i just don't see his approach to the game as scummy at all. re-eval on vivax seemed fairly natural with just the appropriate amount of lingering pride before switching away. will try to read more closely and compare to scum games when i have more of a brain but my brief impression was that he was kinda a overwhelm with Goodposting and lots of content scum player, and didn't always match tone in the way i think he has here

one issue i do have with luke ig is i don't understand the ausuka townread, i don't think the roden interaction is remotely clearing and besides that i don't think she's been very towny yet. the lampshading of "yes im playing differently, it's on purpose!" felt kinda off to me

VOTE: ausuka
How does this not comment on Roden or SS?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1390, mastina wrote:
In post 1312, Vivax wrote:
In post 1250, Datisi wrote:
firing
Roden [5]:
mastina, Andresvmb, Klick, Ausuka, Uncrowned
Titus [3]:
Roden, fireisredsir, Lukewarm
The Titus wagon sticks out to me for its constituents
Oh yeah that wagon is scummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Like, is literally my three scumreads, scum.

I wonder why?

Could it perhaps be that they know they're fucked if they lose Roden and they're hoping that they can push a wagon through on Titus?
I could see it, had the same thought when bringing it up but I‘m less sure on Roden.
But I am currently blending into the crowd that made the funniest posts for me. Got to reward them.
Uncrowned kinda strict fella but Penguin is cool
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1397, Titus wrote:First, scum generally propose town are honest. Since you didn't see gamebreaking, it's not a stretch you inferred it. Second, scum get powers too. Both alignments would want to investigate her. So you could know that way. The lack of doubt and analysis is suspect.
Town also propose town are honest? Why would my belief about whether town-mastina would lie depend on my alignment?

It's true that I could be scum who investigated her, but I'm pretty much pushing the same angle as I was yesterday.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:30 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1359, Titus wrote:[This post
might
be a scumslip.]
It's not.
In post 1371, Titus wrote:Is it possible we have S v S wagons and scum were trying to get my wagon to go?
I mean if I was wrong about Something_Smart then yes, Roden v S_S would be scum v scum, with the scum being primarily off of both wagons.

I do think that both wagons are exclusively town, mind you, because the actual scum were all on you. But while both wagons are town-led, Roden is scum and Something_Smart is town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

We could go round and round SS. Not giving you the opportunity to look town by continuing an argument that distracts from hunting.. I think you were TMIing. I know I can't prove it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

also i guess i should say that i don't really trust mastina at all, not super interested in sheeping reads there

roden seems alright so far. the claim has a couple weird things about it but i think that it could come from town. i don't really want to get into that discussion too much yet due to reasons, but the play outside of that seems maybe a little scummy

ig the main reason i don't want to vote there is bc of mastina, but maybe that's dumb, idk
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 380, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 373, Malakittens wrote:Wait yume is playing with ircher?

i thought this was a no hydra game
In post 436, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 430, Vivax wrote:peta put simply the ones who 'know' into the bad vibes category
If you are Artanis I will find you btw
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:36 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1400, Titus wrote:
In post 1399, fireisredsir wrote:im caught up but p out of it rn

i think this looks more like town titus than d1 did so i feel better there ig

i do think it's p possible that scum hard bussed once they saw the slip and one of the other main possibilities would be luke, but idk i just don't see his approach to the game as scummy at all. re-eval on vivax seemed fairly natural with just the appropriate amount of lingering pride before switching away. will try to read more closely and compare to scum games when i have more of a brain but my brief impression was that he was kinda a overwhelm with Goodposting and lots of content scum player, and didn't always match tone in the way i think he has here

one issue i do have with luke ig is i don't understand the ausuka townread, i don't think the roden interaction is remotely clearing and besides that i don't think she's been very towny yet. the lampshading of "yes im playing differently, it's on purpose!" felt kinda off to me

VOTE: ausuka
How does this not comment on Roden or SS?
i was getting there, at least on roden

SS i failed to read successfully in my previous time i had to do so, so i don't feel super confident, but i did at least correctly strongly townread him early, and so far he is lacking the things that i correctly townread him for (not fact checking this rn, but to my memory at least)

i think he could be scum but he's a player that i have trouble feeling good about a read on bc of playstyle
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:38 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1398, Titus wrote:
In post 1396, mastina wrote:
In post 1340, Titus wrote:VOTE: SS
Will consider a Roden vote upon review as that's a strong mastina read.
Titus my townread on Something_Smart is even stronger than my scumread on Roden.
I can't see how. Throw me a bone.
In post 718, mastina wrote:
In post 164, Something_Smart wrote:Also, I did confirm with the mod that there is guaranteed to be at least one VT in the game. I assume there is also more than one VT in the game, and guessing the ratio of PR to VT is probably pretty important. I was estimating somewhere around 2:1 to 1:1-- having too many VT's makes it trivially easy to keep productivity up. Since we need to average at least 75%, if we assume 2:1 PR:VT, the PR's would need to average around 62%, which honestly isn't bad.

The tricky thing is that hitting way too high is also pretty devastating for town because we lose a lot of power. So we should probably aim for no higher than 85%, which would require a PR average of 78%.

So my (almost) completely uninformed take is that most PR's should be producing between 62-78%. Since mastina is committed to 0 and is probably roughly 10% of town's PR's, shift that up 10% for today, so 68-86%.
For the record, I am also locktownning Something Smart for this post.
In post 850, mastina wrote:
In post 769, furtiveglance wrote:This is setup, maths and probability spec from someone who obviously loves this kind of thing. How is it town indicative?
Because it reveals Something_Smart as town in a way that I'd prefer to not elaborate on. He's locktown; the why he's locktown for that is not something I want to share.
In post 1381, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1379, mastina wrote:
In post 1268, furtiveglance wrote:Mastina, I'm struggling to think of how this could be the case. I would say don't worry about sharing your argument, if Ircher's setup speculation was real then there are only 3 mafia left, I don't think scum fakeclaiming in future is a massive problem.
Why catch only two scum fakeclaiming when you can catch three or four by not revealing how they're fucking up their fakeclaims?
Not all scum have to fakeclaim
I mean, sure, but that will also work against them.

Scum who botch their fakeclaim get eliminated.

Scum who don't fakeclaim have no claim to save them from getting eliminated.

It's only scum producing a not-botched fakeclaim that gives them a chance to survive, so not giving them the keys to make one is for the best.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

If he's locktown for reasons you prefer not to share, then I can't follow that. I'm with furtive there. I'm not sure of his alignment but his comments resonate with me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:47 am

Post by fireisredsir »

mastina you are aware that there is a sample pm in the opening posts, right?

it really seems like you are not aware of that

it would be p funny if none of the scumteam read it
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1410, fireisredsir wrote:mastina you are aware that there is a sample pm in the opening posts, right?

it really seems like you are not aware of that

it would be p funny if none of the scumteam read it
What are your reads on SS and Roden?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:50 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i just gave them?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:51 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1406, Vivax wrote:If you are Artanis I will find you btw
<(") | (")>
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1412, fireisredsir wrote:i just gave them?
Missed it. Where?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:54 am

Post by fireisredsir »

and

literally right above you
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Vivax »

Fire to town and gets my sword. Fully embrace the risk of pocket.

P-edit: A gingerninja with afro who wears sunglasses inside from my former community lol
Also very meme-heavy poster

VOTE: Ausuka
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Vivax »

Anyone know what‘s with Ydrasse? It‘s like she‘s experiencing realtime shrinkage as the game progresses
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1304, Roden wrote:
In post 1298, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1293, Roden wrote:
In post 1289, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1288, Roden wrote:
In post 1284, Ausuka wrote:I am hoping she has an extremely good reason for doing so
Scum response
Lol
-5% is scummy

-100% earns a shrug

That's not a townie thought process
After I realised you used the 5% version I haven't called it scummy once
I don't understand why you're arguing the logistics of using a 5% ability then.
1) it felt like people were pressing me on it and I wanted to respond
2) a very small chance of this denying mafia a kill is better than zero chance i guess!
In post 1306, Roden wrote:
In post 1301, Ausuka wrote:I mean I haven't been that talkative in general, I do think your d1 was scummy and that was the main reason I voted
The reason you gave for voting me was that you wanted a full claim. You didn't mention anything about your read on me or what you found scummy.
that wasn't a reason, i said i wanted a full claim because mastina and jjh were saying your claim was like possibly mechanically scum or something along those lines

the reason I voted you was because I saw that you were a wagon, I read your ISO and saw that you just kind of like, didn't acknowledge the Ircher wagon really? and didn't like your vibes in general so decided to add my vote to it
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1383, furtiveglance wrote:I've felt since early on this game that Ausuka has upped the meme/openwolf/casual posting style compared to Mini Normal 2279, and 534 just feels like a get-out clause. Yeah they said busy IRL but the post count isn't the difference (or not what I'm noticing anyway). 1012 bringing Petapan's voice to the fore could possibly explain that kill i.e. framekill Titus. 1033 is prescient but possible to speculate as town. 1281 et al struck me as LAMIST recently, and I do think Roden correctly finds Ausuka guilty of inconsistency regarding him and Mastina. Scumlean
I mean if you don't believe I am more busy after starting university compared to before that, idk what to tell you - postcount doesn't equate to time spent on the game, there's a correlation but of course making short and less comprehensive posts is going to be easier

I think acknowledging dead town is often a good idea

Mastina is unclaimed and I don't know what she's trying to use the productivity points for is the big difference there, how am I supposed to comment without knowing basically *anything* about the situation
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:23 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1417, Vivax wrote:Anyone know what‘s with Ydrasse? It‘s like she‘s experiencing realtime shrinkage as the game progresses
she did say in sign-ups that she wanted a hydra to "drag her limp corpse around", so i think its not too unexpected

i was kinda watching her d1 with some slight suspicion, some of her posting reminded me of panic room where she was scum and fooled me p well, but i know peta caught on to her there pretty quickly and had her as a townlean here, so im putting some trust in that
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Ausuka »

I feel like some people have been scumreading Mala which like

I feel like I remember her being like a polarised player and I was under the impression this was her town meta? Is this not the case
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1399, fireisredsir wrote:one issue i do have with luke ig is i don't understand the ausuka townread, i don't think the roden interaction is remotely clearing and besides that i don't think she's been very towny yet. the lampshading of "yes im playing differently, it's on purpose!" felt kinda off to me
I mean, this was in response to peta talking about my meta, can you elaborate on what exactly about it you find odd
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1420, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1417, Vivax wrote:Anyone know what‘s with Ydrasse? It‘s like she‘s experiencing realtime shrinkage as the game progresses
she did say in sign-ups that she wanted a hydra to "drag her limp corpse around", so i think its not too unexpected

i was kinda watching her d1 with some slight suspicion, some of her posting reminded me of panic room where she was scum and fooled me p well, but i know peta caught on to her there pretty quickly and had her as a townlean here, so im putting some trust in that
The posts on MU when I came back from hiatus were a lot different, both as town and scum.
Reads like omega level-burnout, or maybe it‘s cause I‘ve caused a bunch to go into mass psychosis with the mumbojumbo (I don‘t know for sure since I‘m in front lf the curtain and can only guess)

But yeh, that‘s kinda my little secret talent apparently
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1350, Datisi wrote:
vote count 2.03

with 17 votes in play, it takes 9 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-10-04 01:00:00).

firing
Roden [5]:
mastina, Andresvmb, Klick, Ausuka, Malakittens
Something_Smart [5]:
furtiveglance, PenguinPower, Titus, Uncrowned, Vivax
Titus [3]:
Roden, fireisredsir, Lukewarm
Vivax [1]:
Ydrasse

not voting [3]:
jjh927, RCEnigma, Something_Smart

mod notes~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage

flavour
now playing...
Bijelo Dugme - Ne spavaj mala moja muzika dok svira

▶ ❚❚ ─────────────────────●─────────  1:46 / 2:30
In post 1016, Ausuka wrote:
In post 154, Titus wrote:
In post 108, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.01

with 21 votes in play, it takes 11 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-09-29 01:45:00).

firing
Ausuka [5]:
Ircher, fireisredsir, Uncrowned, Ydrasse, BlueBloodedToffee
Ydrasse [4]:
Roden, Andresvmb, jjh927, RCEnigma
Ircher [3]:
mastina, petapan, Lukewarm
mastina [3]:
Nero Cain, Malakittens, Klick
Lukewarm [1]:
Vivax
Something_Smart [1]:
PenguinPower

not voting [4]:
Ausuka, furtiveglance, Titus, Something_Smart

mod notes~ everyone has confirmed!
~ i am using a vote counter, let me know if there are any mistakes.
~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage

flavour
now playing...
Toše Proeski - Ledena

▶ ❚❚ ───────────────●──────────────  2:30 / 4:46
I like Ydrasse as town based on how things have progressed so far. Not really seeing the ausuka wagon. Not feeling mastina, even if I disagree on strategy.

VOTE: Ircher
In post 204, Titus wrote:
In post 202, Uncrowned wrote:i mean now we play the game

what's more likely

mr. ircher just guessed the ratio or he's a very informed doggo
Why suppose he's right?

Dude's not town but I hate slip arguments
Specifically I'd like titus to elaborate on why she thought Ircher is scum without buying into the TMI argument - she votes him without really pushing there and then says 'dude's not town'

Her progression around ircher and linking him with SS just feels sort of awkward, imo
@Titus sorry if I missed it but I'd like you to explain your Ircher read before the whole frozen thing?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”