MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:49 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: Bella
In post 123, Bellaphant wrote:I'm not liking this enchant, I've read the other one right recently!

I skimmed the newbie earlier, Ans they weren't this awkward. The whole convo about should I have remembered them felt drive-less, maybe new scum wanting to add 'content' without being sure what to say: does that make sense?

You, cat scratch and them I'm not massively vibing with, but you seem to be popping into others' town reads. *Shrug* I should probably be doing something more useful with my vote too. Thoughts on the wagons?
In post 140, Bellaphant wrote:I remember you being more aggressive and into it, rather than the weird waffle about us playing together. I dunno, go poke at people a bit, I'm not married to the read.
In post 144, Bellaphant wrote:I really disliked cats early posting but this page has been much better, Maria calling her town and me scum for not very much looks worse on Maria than cat, I've decided.
In post 161, Bellaphant wrote:@cat, it just felt very....dry? I'm used to being able to read you quickly and I think a lot of that is 'vibes'. I would've voted you but Maria's posting made me hesitate, and then I'm much happier just voting lammode. I think you are town now! Not sold on Maria.

I'm not going to quote every little thing but a lot of Bella's posting feels like it's piggybacking off something other people had made a comment about especially wolf reads. "But Maria people can share the same wolfreads" Yes, of course they can person who wanted to type that right away. To that, I say look at the overall defensive nature and level of simply questions that seem to have no answer to them.

Like, all of Bella's iso just has this level of heistance and uncertainty that really shouldn't exist and then it leaps to "yeah I also wolfread X" player. It doesn't feel real none of this feels real to me.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 168, DeasVail wrote:
In post 160, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: lammolde
I'm sold
Is it bad that I'm not?
No, I'm not either mostly because I think a case that seems (mostly) on tone/playstyle isn't AI. Sure if you think Bella/Enchant are town maybe it looks worse but I don't think it's a smoking gun case. That makes me wanna drop a vote.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:55 am

Post by MariaR »

I should probably think of some questions to ask people I'm feeling fuzzy on but I can't think of anything that would genuinely make me go "ah yes you lean this way."

Would vote: Bella/Enchant
Maybe vote: Roden/Cakez
Not voting: Mala/DV/Frog/CSF/BBT
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 169, Datisi wrote:Lammolde [4]: Cat Scratch Fever, Bellaphant, Frogsterking, Gamma Emerald
Hm, the urge to vote Lam just to see the flip would be fun because this is already telling but I will refrain
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.05

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-09-29 13:30:00).

yeet
Lammolde [4]:
Cat Scratch Fever, Bellaphant, Frogsterking, PookyTheMagicalBear
Malakittens [2]:
Enchant, Roden
Bellaphant [2]:
BlueBloodedToffee, MariaR
SirCakez [2]:
Gamma Emerald, DeasVail
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Malakittens
Enchant [1]:
SirCakez

not voting [1]:
Lammolde

mod notes~ this is a mod note.
~ i'm using a vote counter, let me know if there are any mistakes.

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:03 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Yeah, you are. You said 'You want to get a read on me, right?' If Bella was scum, she wouldn't need to get a read because she would know you are town. The only way she can be trying to get a read is if she is town, but your post, and subsequent posts, have shown that you do not think she is town. That is a very clear conflict of thoughts.

Yes, it did. You literally said 'this isn' t going to be the nail in your coffin to get you exe'd'. Why would you say that to a scumread and alleviate any pressure you may have? It doesn't make sense and it's scummy because that's what scum do. Try not to cause a stir which is what your comment is aimed to do

PEdit - Fuck me
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 196, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:He did? He had you at null and Lammode as town...
I'm pretty sure it was an NM-style reads list. If you recall, they voted Lammolde shortly before posting it and didn't unvote him after. I assumed he was sheeping my case because he voted Lammolde and didn't specify otherwise.

Also, if you recall DeltaWave from the game we just finished, I'm getting a very similar tone read on Lammolde to what I had on Delta from that game.

Also, why do you Townlean Bella and Dease, BBT?

PEdit:

MariaR will you sheep my vote on Lammolde if I promise to sheep your vote tomorrow?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:09 am

Wait, didn't I scum read Delta in that game and you said he was town? Or am I misremembering?

Pooky said he was voting Lammode because he thinks he will town tell under pressure.

Bella because she is giving reads and Deas because he didn't buy your case.

I like Maria's posting on this page and I'm no longer interested in limming her.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 206, Frogsterking wrote:MariaR will you sheep my vote on Lammolde if I promise to sheep your vote tomorrow?
. . . .

Baaaaaa

VOTE: Lam
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:13 am

VOTE: Lammode
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 205, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah, you are. You said 'You want to get a read on me, right?' If Bella was scum, she wouldn't need to get a read because she would know you are town. The only way she can be trying to get a read is if she is town, but your post, and subsequent posts, have shown that you do not think she is town. That is a very clear conflict of thoughts.

Yes, it did. You literally said 'this isn' t going to be the nail in your coffin to get you exe'd'. Why would you say that to a scumread and alleviate any pressure you may have? It doesn't make sense and it's scummy because that's what scum do. Try not to cause a stir which is what your comment is aimed to do

PEdit - Fuck me
1) There's no point in your statement. If someone is scum they are obviously going to try to appear to be a villager just because I phrased my question in a way that at one point in a vacuum one thing does not mean the entire thing does not mean something out. There's no conflict of thought here when it's clear what my opinion of the overall takeaway of the quote is. You just don't like one single part of it and cherry picked "this implies town so your whole point sucks."

If the game was so black and white that scum fif X and town did Y town would have a pretty high winrate but this site is notorious for being scumsided. Taking pressure off someone you wolfread does not = scum. But that's a debate for another time because that's not even what I did. I still pressed her I just didn't hard press the issue because as I said. Saying "your entrance sucked" is not going to get someone exe'd so I am not going to put in that level of effort to hard press the issue.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:15 am

Post by MariaR »

L slash 1
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 207, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Wait, didn't I scum read Delta in that game and you said he was town? Or am I misremembering?
I don't think so and if I did I was lying. I made the same play on Delta that I'm doing here with Lammolde where I was cagey about my read (except I waited way too long to start pushing Delta.) There's evidence available in my notes PT that game once Gamma releases it.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 208, MariaR wrote:
In post 206, Frogsterking wrote:MariaR will you sheep my vote on Lammolde if I promise to sheep your vote tomorrow?
. . . .

Baaaaaa

VOTE: Lam
In post 209, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Lammode
Hell yeah!
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Lammolde

Hey look hammer
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 211, MariaR wrote:L slash 1
In post 214, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Lammolde

Hey look hammer
HERO HAMMER
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.final

with 13 votes in play, it took 7 to make a decision. day 1 ended.

yeet
Lammolde [7]:
Cat Scratch Fever, Bellaphant, Frogsterking, PookyTheMagicalBear, MariaR, BlueBloodedToffee, Enchant
[HAMMER]

SirCakez [2]:
Gamma Emerald, DeasVail
Malakittens [1]:
Roden
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Malakittens
Enchant [1]:
SirCakez

not voting [1]:
Lammolde

~ i'm using a vote counter, let me know if there are any mistakes.

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Datisi »

Lammolde has been yeeted day 1. they were a
mafia JOAT (roleblock, strongman, ninja)

the sun sets, it is now night 1. sunrise in (expired on 2022-09-24 23:45:00).

as they haven't posted in the last 24 hours, Roden and SirCakez must respond to the nightstart pm to let me know if they're still playing.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Datisi »

MariaR has been killed night 1. she was a
town vengeful

Cat Scratch Fever has been killed night 1. she was a
vanilla townie

the sun rises. it is now day 2.
Last edited by Datisi on Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:57 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 2.00

with 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-10-03 00:00:00).

yeet
not voting [10]:
Malakittens, BlueBloodedToffee, Roden, Gamma Emerald, Frogsterking, PookyTheMagicalBear, SirCakez, Bellaphant, DeasVail, Enchant

flavour
~M
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Malakittens »

I guess we are eliminating in the off wagon? I have to see who between gamma roden & dv n cakez who is more likely to be partners
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

:igmeou:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: cakez

Either town it the fuck up or die.

(:

But in all seriousness I’m down with him being scum
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:18 am

Post by DeasVail »

It’ll be a little while before I have time to devote to this, but I think looking off wagon is a good idea.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:20 am

Post by DeasVail »

Cakez and Roden jump out at first glance. Could consider Mala