Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #6900 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

i don't see how any of that can be projection.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6901 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

We make better choices when we listen to each other's takes but if you aren't willing to listen to my takes then I'm skeptical sheeping your takes is actually +EV for me because my reads are very good when I am not on tilt.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6902 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

And I am currently very much untilted.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6903 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 6900, Datisi wrote:i don't see how any of that can be projection.
Okay thank you, I will not continue further and I apologize for tilting you. UNVOTE: Menalque
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6904 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

i don't know which part of "i currently think menalque is scum and he's my preferred choice of elimination for today if he does not show up and start being town as fuck" means that i'm not listening to you.

i'm explaining a strategy to you - murdering someone who MIGHT be town and who i know FOR A FACT we really shouldn't kill yet IF HE IS TOWN is a HORRIBLE move. you have very little experience w mena afaik, i have 30+ games and literal years. i know what i'm talking about.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6905 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

like, i've seen town-mena go god-mode when pushed close to elim. if he is town here, and we kill him before he has a chance to do that, it's a massive blow to the game.
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6906 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like frog is p decent, yeah. Maybe both mith tiered but beyond like klick and rc and mos none of us are.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6907 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero with the name drops!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6908 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I thought it was a funny joke.

Also, I think you're overstating your clear in a way that I'm not sure town would do.

Scamper saying "I have reason to believe datisi is town" is NOT "Datisi is confirmed town."

Unless I missed something.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6909 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think you're doing it to do a pro town thing but like...you know?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6910 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 5526, scamper wrote:i would like to reiterate to the vigs i have a clear on datisi so please do not shoot either of us, ty
~M
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6911 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Cool I don't have the information scamper does and "clear" can mean very different things from confirmed town all the way down to much less than that.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6912 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

like i'll admit that i am not Technically Confirmed Town due to the possibility that scamper and i are scum together and decided we wanted to win a goodfellas scummy for this game i guess

pedit: well then you can ask scamper to clarify once he is back in the thread if that's what you're worried about
~M
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6913 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm not worried about it, I'm completely happy with the state of the game wrt you and scamper. I'm treating you both town until further notice, but I don't think that is the same as claiming you're confirmed town.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6914 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

valid, i'm aware i was exaggerating.
~M
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6915 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

im the one you should be worrying about
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6916 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think its mildly weird that the scum chose to shoot a vig over the claimed investigative role, but I have found that second guessing stuff like that doesn't usually end up being fruitful.

pedit I'm always worried about you.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6917 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 6901, Frogsterking wrote:We make better choices when we listen to each other's takes but if you aren't willing to listen to my takes then I'm skeptical sheeping your takes is actually +EV for me because my reads are very good when I am not on tilt.
[citation needed]
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6918 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Also I'm not going to speculate on someone being sick or not. I assume if mena says hes sick than he is sick, I do still find the phrasing "I completely forgot about this game." to be unlikely.

I don't think someone would replace into a game and then immediately forget about it especially considering the pressure on the slot.

So yeah, believe sick, don't believe forgot about game.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6919 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 6917, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 6901, Frogsterking wrote:We make better choices when we listen to each other's takes but if you aren't willing to listen to my takes then I'm skeptical sheeping your takes is actually +EV for me because my reads are very good when I am not on tilt.
[citation needed]
Skim read Bunnies D1 if you want to see why my ego is that my reads are +EV and I'm often tempted to ignore other players reads even if they're good players and skim read D2 onward if you want to see why Datisi just wants me to shut up the hell up.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88600

As for my claim about accuracy improving when integrated,

There were a number of times Datisi helped improve my takes, like here:
In post 1477, Datisi wrote:
In post 1475, Frogsterking wrote:i dont see lap voting me with scum!andre already there, if u look at the earlier VC. i thought newbscum were paranoid about distancing.
for what it's worth, out of reasons to consider andres town, this doesn't feel like an actually good one, i don't think the fact andres was memevoting you would make lap not want to vote there if they're partnered
It was irrelevant in that game since I caught all the scum D1 anyway and my play deteriorated explosively after that for a variety of reasons including mental health. The pattern still holds though that insight into how scum buddies are likely to approach different scenarios is a good example of when I want to listen to Datisi's takes over my own.

Here's an example of this happening again in this game:
In post 3300, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3214, Datisi wrote:frog, can you explain why irrel/firebringer/dannflor are scum and what do you think about my dann unaligned w baltar theory
I can't explain why, and I decided I'm going to sheep your theory. VOTE: Something_Smart

___

@obscure
Do you mind if I call you Giles (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?) I mean that in a good way, I like that show and character. I'm imagining Giles is the one obscured within the ninja avatar.
___

I'm townlocking marci. I suggest not voting out marci.
Caption here
In post 6918, Thestatusquo wrote:Also I'm not going to speculate on someone being sick or not. I assume if mena says hes sick than he is sick, I do still find the phrasing "I completely forgot about this game." to be unlikely.

I don't think someone would replace into a game and then immediately forget about it especially considering the pressure on the slot.

So yeah, believe sick, don't believe forgot about game.
I agree and my point is that they're still lying about being sick even if it's technically accurate because they included that fact in a list of excuses for not playing which were written to conceal that they're avoiding posting anything which can be traced back to their partners. They're also consciously aware of the fact that informing us they are sick may manipulate us into waiting longer on them or switching targets. Whether or not they are truly sick is irrelevant to the point I'm making and anyone who claims otherwise is inaccurately twisting my reasons for suspecting Menalque.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6920 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Idk dude speculating about someone's health just feels kind of gross and i just wish you wouldn't do it at all in any capacity.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6921 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 6920, Thestatusquo wrote:Idk dude speculating about someone's health just feels kind of gross and i just wish you wouldn't do it at all in any capacity.
Are you trolling?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6922 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 6921, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 6920, Thestatusquo wrote:Idk dude speculating about someone's health just feels kind of gross and i just wish you wouldn't do it at all in any capacity.
Are you trolling?
I'll interpret a non-answer as a yes. I don't mind if your trolling is self-aware but if you don't perceive yourself to be trolling I have a mild issue with what you're writing here and I want you to stop.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6923 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 6909, Thestatusquo wrote:I think you're doing it to do a pro town thing but like...you know?
This is how I interpret it as well.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6924 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Reply to this post and i'll give u a song that reminds me of u (Feelwise not lyrics wise)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”