Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:01 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Back to this, they're not giving enough for me.

VOTE: Something_Smart
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2223, Ausuka wrote:It's not a dance and it doesn't need to be a question
Without a question, it's straight up shade.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Vivax »

Half the game has been successfully exorcised
Maybe we should play interpret the flavour
A few post in a way that seems simply..Not ok
Like an overload that led to short circuit
So they need their souls retrieved
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Vivax »

So when I started playing here, someone mentioned the return of the mafia hospital. I can‘t get rid of the feeling that it blew up somewhere. And there‘s too much subliminal stuff around for me to have any orientation.

It‘s kinda depressing when you don‘t feel like you can cheer someone up who might need it, as I thought it was a main reason to play the game, or maybe learn stuff on the side. I don‘t have a particular incentive to make this a brain power contest.

Besides, it‘s draining to be so focused on the internet all the time. A mafia break does wonders to stop it from being a sweatfest. Peeps who play constantly are forced to lose their spark of originality over time and it becomes a chore.

Admittedly I hardly ever lose motivation to write in this context.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2149, mastina wrote:If Roden is Town, why have there been so many attempted counterwagons to him?

Vivax was a counterwagon shut down ONLY by Vivax's vig claim. He got like five votes prior to it.
Something_Smart was a counterwagon.
Titus was a counterwagon.
I'm looking back at who voted for who to look at this idea. And first off.
Vivax was a counterwagon shut down ONLY by Vivax's vig claim. He got like five votes prior to it.
The claim that Vivax was a counter wagon to Roden is a simply not true.

A timelineLukewarm votes Vivax 1023 {1}
Ydra votes Vivax -1029 {2}
Furtive votes Vivax in 1041 {3}
Andres votes Vivax in 1051 {4}

Mastina Votes Roden in 1067 {1}

Vivax claims Vig in 1078

Vivax was never a counter wagon to Roden, because the Vivax wagon happened first

(lets all point at mastina and call her a liar now /s)

----

Gonna look at SS and Titus votes next
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Feel free to skip.

More for my own reference, but this is every vote on Titus, Roden, and SS this day phase in order.

Spoiler:
In post 1067, mastina wrote:
In post 1042, Roden wrote:
In post 1037, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1036, Roden wrote:Wow, that's really annoying. I targeted Peta last night.
Pray continue....
I'm a Mailman with a modifier. I sent him a message asking for advice on how to effectively play my role, and let him know I chose him since I believed he would be the most likely person to give solid advice regardless of his own alignment or his read on me.
Btw there's actually TWO reasons for why I think that this is a scumclaim from Roden, maybe 3.
jjh can probably get 1-2 of them, small outside chance of all 3.

But,
VOTE: Roden

Roden is effectively confscum with that claim.
In post 1076, fireisredsir wrote:VOTE: titus
In post 1123, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1117, mastina wrote:
In post 1070, Andresvmb wrote:Lukewarm is really the player that asked the important blow up question first so unless that was planned (not likely) I wouldn’t vote there either.
Have you heard about the idea that scum see their scumbuddies slip in situations that the town wouldn't?

And how every time, the scum insist that they would've seen it as town, when actually, no, they wouldn't have?

Lukewarm is the MOST suspicious, not the least.
I think I understand where you’re coming from with that actually.

Look my view of the game just got blown up. The two Town that died yesterday I was positive on, particularly Nero Cain, and I do agree that BlueBloodedToffee is a very reasonable Vig shot, which means I need to clear Vivax in my head for now and abandon my view entirely. That also means that I need to listen to those that may have a better grasp of what’s going on while I recalibrate.

I’ll vote Roden for now.

In post 1132, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1126, Vivax wrote:You just made three strawmans you could answer yourself.

The sentence: 'I don't think anything about the BBT kill' would have achieved the purpose of communicating that.

And why is it relevant if you thought I was scummy before? So did a bunch of others.
I was confused by the question. "That would mean you don't find the BBT kill weird enough to believe he was vigged. But then, why don't you agree with suspecting those who did if you are town?"

"That would mean [something that I never said or thought]" Like you made up something I thought, and then tried to use that as a gatcha question on me.

Your example sentence does not even accurately portray my thoughts, because on the flip my first thought about BBT was that his kill was odd given the scum reads on him. My second thought was that the scum team must have guessed he was a PR based on his lurking.

So, I did not think it odd that other people came to the conclusion that it could be a vig kill. It is just a different conclusion from the same thought about the kill.

-----
This reads like you are pre-empting backing off the read, but you missed that train...
As I was typing it, was I thinking about
In post 1109, jjh927 wrote:I highly doubt productivity dropped below 50% simply because of how averages are gonna work here
Because, I had not actually thought about the productivity levels until I read it. I was more focused on the fact that we had no way to know if there even was a vig in this game, because the mechanics of the game gives scum an unknown number of kills. Which also makes this a game where scum could totally fake claim vig. And it also would make sense for you in particular to fake claim it since you got several votes right off the bat start of the day.

But, then I saw the jjh post. And
In post 1005, Datisi wrote:jailkeeper + 1 day neighbourizer [cost: 30%
In post 1005, Datisi wrote:doctor [cost: 30%;
Actually looking at the productivity levels needed to power the PRs, I think that he might be right.

So thats fun. Seems the most likely out come for me this game now is that I am getting Vig shot tonight

VOTE: Titus
In post 1210, Klick wrote:
furtiveglance
Vivax
fireisredsir
Lukewarm
Malakittens
PenguinPower
Ausuka
Andresvmb
Uncrowned

Ydrasse
jjh927
Titus
mastina
Roden

RCEnigma
Something_Smart

Merged the two middle sections, I think this better represents my current thoughts

I think he's been consistently scummy and isn't quite sure what to do in the current gamestate other than possibly eatch town implode
In post 1229, Klick wrote:VOTE: Roden
In post 1237, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Roden

I think this is also a good wagon and would like to see a full claim here
In post 1238, Uncrowned wrote:yeah this is good

mastina's reads look solid
In post 1259, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1024, Something_Smart wrote:I was gonna vote peta though so I guess I can't be that mad.
This is sus

In post 1315, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: roden

Sheep Mastina.

Mastina has solid reads and from my past games with her this feels more like town-Stina rather than scum-her! The reasons she elaborated on doesn’t feel made up or fluffy so hence why she’s solid town for me.

I do believe vivax so not touching there with a 10 foot pole.

I will have more later but I’m at work and kinda skimmed.
In post 1337, PenguinPower wrote:oop - i borked my s_s vote

VOTE: s_s

there we go

everything is right with the world now
In post 1340, Titus wrote:VOTE: SS

Will consider a Roden vote upon review as that's a strong mastina read.
In post 1342, Uncrowned wrote:VOTE: Something_Smart
In post 1343, Vivax wrote:
In post 1337, PenguinPower wrote:oop - i borked my s_s vote

VOTE: s_s

there we go

everything is right with the world now
Can you explain what this vote of yours is attempting to communicate?
I heavily oppose a SS lim

VOTE: something_smart
In post 1369, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: roden

im like entirely checked out but i think this wagon looks Ok idk what roden's done this game
In post 1527, Vivax wrote:
In post 1526, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1525, Vivax wrote:So how was your day? I was chasing two dogs of a friend who ran off through a swathe of forest and shouted around for them like a madman, before I got called and told they were right back at the starting point: The car.
Feels almost like this game.
I was volunteering in a cafe today. That's also like this game.
I saw a small deer at a stream, got handed 5 big chanterelles even though they were out of season. Was afraid the dogs found something to chase and jumped off a cliff or something.
But it feels good to know I can go back to focus on my slides and books now that the game is in the bag because we're in hardbus meta.
Kinda bummered the epidemiology guy died in the middle of the semester last year, maybe he didn't listen to the risk assessment I submitted.

L-2

I may or may not be able to shoot again, if you want me to shoot, give suggestions. No promises, a roleblocker is likely.
In post 1662, Vivax wrote:
In post 1327, Titus wrote:So in simple terms, you're saying mastina has been scummy?
In post 1325, Titus wrote:Mastina is highly unlikely to be scum.
In post 141, Titus wrote:
In post 91, Klick wrote:Subject: Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)
In post 423, mastina wrote:Yo, very important to note:
I am a Beloved Princess

No, seriously; no joke; this is a realclaim. (I can fullclaim the wording use, but I've reason not to.)

Obviously, this needs to be said since eliminating me during the day is a Very Bad Idea. (I'll need to ask a question to the mod about Vigs tho.)

I may or may not be feeling like playing tonight but it'll either be shortly or not until tomorrow-at-earliest.
VOTE: mastina
Town
On phone and posts unsorted, but I‘ll just join this wagon after finding this noteworthy on an ISO of Titus.
But yeah announced superscumkiller mastina didn‘t quite die before Peta and Nero.

Guess if I consider Luke town despite my pathological paranoia, I should take another look at maybe Uncrowned.
Since Luke is kinda leading the lim on Titus

VOTE: Titus
In post 1745, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Titus

I like this wagon, and have explained why I'm sus of her

I don't really agree with the idea (mostly proposed by Titus I think to be fair) that scum wouldn't bus Ircher here - it seems like Ircher was mostly going antispew from the start and probably TMId that only four scum exist in this game. There's no point in trying to save a buddy if they don't want to be saved and the situation looks bad for them - a scum flip d1 with no associatives tends not to be the worst thing in the world for a maf team and I think most teams are bus happy - like, I fully believe that Titus is not fond of bussing compared to the average player, but in this situation where Ircher is dead in the water, maybe even wants to be bussed, and the rest of the team probably wants to bus him - would anyone not be willing to bus in that situation, regardless of their meta?
In post 1769, Titus wrote:VOTE: Roden

Check in tmo when sober xD
In post 1794, Vivax wrote:VOTE: Titus

Fine, gonna flipflop again.
In post 1808, Vivax wrote:
In post 1806, Titus wrote:
In post 1802, Vivax wrote:I‘ll be honoured if anyone compared me to Garfield
It‘s surprisingly accurate lmao :P

Am I vain, or who? TF do I know I only play invitationals for now.
And also that we live in parallel realities. I <3 this country
Luke scum. He expects me to acknowledge him because he posted a lot of words equalling waaah Titus caught my partner for bad reasons
Waaaah we ride shiny and chrome valhalla style?

Ergh I can‘t stop laughing at all of this including past games
In post 1879, Uncrowned wrote:VOTE: Roden

cheeky L-1
In post 1922, Uncrowned wrote:VOTE: S_S
In post 1953, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Titus
In post 2020, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 1219, Roden wrote:
In post 1190, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1180, Roden wrote:
In post 1177, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1148, Roden wrote:
In post 1136, Andresvmb wrote:You’re using the NK to justify your vote, which is always suspect (it’s like you haven’t even considered that Scum make kills to confuse / frame the Town). But the single most important way you’re pointing to for identifying Scum in the game from day play conflicts directly with that vote. The fact that you’re not even acknowledging that is bizarre.
I'm voting Titus because it's a read on how she plays the game as scum. She kills threats and stays low key. I can scum read her independently of how I think the scum team played around Ircher's slip. If you think that's a scummy thought process then you're gonna have to explain why because I don't get it.
I didn’t call it Scummy I called it odd.

Imagine I said that I think Scum went out of their way to defend Ircher. And then I voted Titus. And when you asked me why, I made the NK argument you made. I would fully expect for you to ask me well, Titus actively attacked Ircher the entire time. Doesn’t that give you pause? Wouldn’t that contradict what you’re saying is the main reason to suspect someone to be Scum? That’s more where I’m coming from. Not being consistent with your thought process isn’t Scum indicative actually. At least I don’t think so.
The thing is that I wouldn't question you on that. I don't think it's odd to have conflicting scum reads, or have a specific scum read as an exception to how one thinks scum would play.

And I figured you saw the thought process as scummy because you were voting me. I don't think you voted me just because you think I'm odd.
I was trying to put a vote down based on what someone who seems to have a better grasp on the game is voting (I think mastina is Town?). I haven’t actually myself figured out who I think is most likely to be Scum.

I haven’t been historically able to read Titus properly. I think your points aren’t totally silly. I think if the Scum had two shots, shooting petapan who seemed to have a magnifying glass aimed at Titus makes a lot of sense.

Also, what do you make of through from Uncrowned? This is why I think it’s possible they’re Scum (if I had to summarize it).
I think it's a little out of place for them to suggest that because Ircher's wagon didn't hit a lull that it implies it wasn't a mis-elim wagon, when there wasn't really a chance for it to hit a lull in the first place. The focus on the Ydrasse wagon also feels weird, it was obvious the votes were just leftover from RVS. The vote on me is just kind of whatever though, like I thought it was weird when it happened since they seemed confident that Ircher was scum, and pressuring a low activity player is baseline scum play. But they aren't on my radar atm.
is this the attempt to engage with me after being prodded by andre that you're talking about? because this is the only other thing i can possibly thing of, and this isn't asking anything of me at all

"yeah guys i swear i really prodded uncrowned but he's just refusing to interact with me now that i'm actually talking to him" lol this can't be a serious thing you're trying to push rn

i also asked andre to elaborate on those posts and he's yet to say anything i believe so uhh, must be scum too i guess.

i find it too hard to believe he's not blatantly lying about his intentions with me. good elim let's go squad
In post 2028, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: roden

e-1
In post 2043, Vivax wrote:VOTE: Titus

Well, I really want to be right on that Roden tone-/motivation-read, and S_S doesn't seem to be happening, he popped in briefly on the last page or so.
Although I'd vastly prefer to kill anyone who posted less
In post 2226, furtiveglance wrote:Back to this, they're not giving enough for me.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Players who voted for Titus:
  • Fireisredsir
    Lukewarm
    Ausuka
    Dannflor
    Roden
Players who voted for SS:
  • PenguinPower
    Furtiveglance
    Titus
    Uncrowned
    Klick
Player who voted for Both:
  • Vivax
Players who voted for neither:
  • Mala
    Andresvmb
    Mastina
    jjh927
    Something_Smart
    Ydrasse
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Okay. Lets run through this hypothetical. We will assume that Roden is scum, and that his buddies are pushing for the counterwagons to save him.
In post 2232, Lukewarm wrote:Player who voted for Both:
Vivax
We know that neither of his partners decided to try their hand at both wagons (and Roden also did not try for both for what its worth)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2149, mastina wrote:Something_Smart was a counterwagon.
So okay. 1-2 of Roden's scum buddies decided to throw their hand at the Something_Smart counterwagon, and they are the resistance to his current wagon.

Lets find them.
In post 2232, Lukewarm wrote:Players who voted for SS:
  • PenguinPower
    Furtiveglance
    Titus
    Uncrowned
    Klick
And where are they now?
In post 2200, Datisi wrote:
Roden
[7]: mastina, Andresvmb, Malakittens, Ydrasse,
Titus
Uncrowned
PenguinPower

Titus [5]: Roden, Lukewarm, Ausuka, Dannflor, Vivax
Malakittens [1]:
furtiveglance

Dannflor [1]: fireisredsir

not voting [3]: jjh927, Something_Smart,
Klick
Almost all of them are on Roden. Zero votes on SS.

FurtiveGlance is being treated as town by me based on the Ircher stuff, so he does not fit the bill.

So its Klick? Klick is the great scum motivated Roden resistance?

Spoiler: The Great klick Resistance to Roden
In post 1250, Datisi wrote:Roden [5]: mastina, Andresvmb,
klick
, Ausuka, Uncrowned
In post 1350, Datisi wrote:Roden [5]: mastina, Andresvmb,
klick
, Ausuka, Malakittens
In post 1425, Datisi wrote:Roden [6]: mastina, Andresvmb,
klick
, Ausuka, Malakittens, Ydrasse
In post 1500, Datisi wrote:Roden [6]: mastina, Andresvmb,
klick
In post 1711, Datisi wrote:Roden [6]: mastina, Andresvmb,
klick
In post 1751, Datisi wrote:Roden [5]: mastina, Andresvmb,
klick
, Malakittens, Ydrasse
In post 1875, Datisi wrote:Roden [7]: mastina, Andresvmb,
klick
, Malakittens, Ydrasse, Titus, Vivax
In post 2013, Datisi wrote:Roden [6]: mastina, Andresvmb,
klick
, Malakittens, Ydrasse, Titus

Conclusion:

If we assume Roden scum, and say that the scum team joined the SS wagon, they gave up and decided to bus.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

That leaves the Titus counter wagon.
In post 2232, Lukewarm wrote:Players who voted for Titus:
Fireisredsir
Lukewarm
Ausuka
Dannflor
Roden
Fire left Titus ages ago.

I know I am town

I refuse to believe that Ausuka and Roden are partners. Like, even if we assume Roden!scum, that spews Ausuka town. Will fight you. -- So they do not fit the bill of what we are looking for.

Dann was not even here to contribute to the resistance until after Roden hit e-1

Conclusion:

If we assume Roden scum, and say that the scum team joined the Titus wagon to save him:

scum!Fire naked voted Titus, then pissed off once it became a real wagon, and is just planted on non-viable wagons this whole time?

Its Dann, and actually he managed to be the source of all of this from before he repped in?

(You think I am scum)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2149, mastina wrote:If Roden is Town, why have there been so many attempted counterwagons to him?

Something_Smart was a counterwagon.
Titus was a counterwagon.

Which is, statistically, more likely?

I am struggling to see this narrative actually exist in the thread.

Vivax was not a counter wagon based on the linearity of time

If SS was a scum designated counter wagon, they gave up and are currently bussing (and therefore NOT the source of the resistance of the Roden elim)

If Titus was a designated scum counter wagon, then the counter wagon was actually made by the town. (Fire left the wagon, Dann was not here yet, Vivax is town, Ausuka is not partnered, I am town.)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I have been staring at this too long, and my brain has turned to mush.

I am struggling to find The Thing that scum have been doing wrt to these wagons, but the "But so many counter wagons" argument feels like a bad argument.

When I just look at the movement of votes, I almost get a feeling that both wagons are town and scum just don't care.

I just don't see the movement to save Roden (very little effort to consolidate onto which ever of Titus/SS wagon had the most townies planted on them. All SS voters moved to Roden. If you take out Roden himself (who is scum in this hypothetical), that makes like 2/3 Townies on Titus for most of the day, and therefore not as good a choice over SS)

But I also don't see the the movement to save Titus, because basically all the people on Roden were there before the Titus wagon actually got above 3 simultaneous votes.

It does not match my read on Titus, but when I look at it that is what it feels like. -- Unless maybe both scum partners were already on Roden from early in the day / when he was being obstinate / revealed that he lied about part of his role, so were unable to move when Titus started getting pressure?

Mass vote moving pattern recognition is not really my strong suit, but once I got started I kinda got stuck here for too long. idk
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2226, furtiveglance wrote:Back to this, they're not giving enough for me.

Happy to talk about anything you want. I feel like a handful of slots are trying their hardest to make this game completely impossible for me to interact with, so honestly I'd appreciate something to engage with.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i think about implications of vc later but lot of information did make me hmm

felt weird about saying yes i vote titus and then left off alone into silence again

will poke later

autocoreect strong
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2227, Titus wrote:
In post 2223, Ausuka wrote:It's not a dance and it doesn't need to be a question
Without a question, it's straight up shade.
I don't think it counts as shade if I'm voting for you
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:31 pm

Post by Dannflor »

sorry for my absence, weekend was busier than I expected. I’ll return in about 8 hours I need to sleep
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I hope you aren't trying to run out the time left before someone hammers Roden in order to avoid me
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:43 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I mean, you probably aren't and that would likely be giving me way more weight than I really have, but the thought has certainly been in my head
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:02 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

hello im back, couldn't play for a bit, sorry

still kinda out of it but ill try to catch up a bit. or tomorrow ig
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:12 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

nevermind this is a fuckinf chore

i think this is the most protein thing we can do and i literally dont care atp goodnight
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

lmao protein

pro town

get your protein everyone
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I don't think voting mastina is that protein
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:47 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Can we start calling it a protein deficiency if people are being scummy
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2245, fireisredsir wrote:nevermind this is a fuckinf chore

i think this is the most protein thing we can do and i literally dont care atp goodnight
Was shocked by this, but the stance is not actually out of left field based on his iso, so :shrug:

Spoiler:
In post 1405, fireisredsir wrote:also i guess i should say that i don't really trust mastina at all, not super interested in sheeping reads there

roden seems alright so far. the claim has a couple weird things about it but i think that it could come from town. i don't really want to get into that discussion too much yet due to reasons, but the play outside of that seems maybe a little scummy

ig the main reason i don't want to vote there is bc of mastina, but maybe that's dumb, idk

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”