Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7775 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:38 am

Post by scamper »

In post 7690, Ausuka wrote:i agree nero's push on me is ??? but like, i felt the same in the last game we played together and thought he was just tunneling me and that turned out to be correct. and i get a similar feeling in this game.

i feel like this sort of stubborness is the sort of thing i expect from town nero?

i still feel like the push on gamma and her replacing out is not the sort of thing i expect from s/s but it seems like people disagree with that
i guess my big reservation wrt this is - how do u expect him to play as scum? bc i would expect that level of "stubbornness" would not actually be all that hard to emulate and im not particularly willing to give him credit for doing the bare minimum of pushing people
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7776 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:40 am

Post by scamper »

In post 7765, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Menalque

I'm done waiting around for him to do more than he has and I think his latest non-effort felt like a white flag

I want to graduate my townread on Dann from "lazy" to "well justified" but frankly still haven't committed time to do it rigorously yet, but idk the Mena/Frog theory just feels appealing, even if there's a fifth scum the conf pool is large enough that I'm not really worried yet
i haven't gone back to read fire's case yet but my big hangup there is that gamma was doing a thing where he was voting frog while fosing obscure and it seemed unlikely he'd just be bussing both partners in that fashion
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7777 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:51 am

Post by scamper »

admittedly the trajectory on suspicious slots from frog is concerning and a lot of his pushes just feel disingenuous (i went to search his iso and found , which i hate) im just not sure he's scum but i would be fine with flipping him
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7778 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:59 am

Post by scamper »

i think we need to flip mena atp

sorry for being so underwhelming i don't think my brain is turning back on for this game
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7779 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:05 am

Post by scamper »

is titus actually claiming vig because that would kind of explain the lack of csf dying
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7780 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Dannflor »

I cannot tell

might also explain my lack of scum reads
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #7781 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:07 am

Post by Datisi »

i really wish titus would actually claim properly because i am big tired
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7782 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:09 am

Post by scamper »

enchant also feels more like a shot nero would make
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7783 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7781, Datisi wrote:i really wish titus would actually claim properly because i am big tired
In post 7782, scamper wrote:enchant also feels more like a shot nero would make
If you are both conftown and csf, it's literally the worst move to make despite that frustrating you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7784 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

*csf scum
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7785 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:24 am

Post by scamper »

if csf is occupying a mafia slot that has been allowed to ride for 3 game days off a vig claim i will blow a gasket

if you are just pulling some weird shenanigans as a replacement i will be mildly annoyed
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7786 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7785, scamper wrote:if csf is occupying a mafia slot that has been allowed to ride for 3 game days off a vig claim i will blow a gasket

if you are just pulling some weird shenanigans as a replacement i will be mildly annoyed
Ask Datisi in your PT if that's something I would do as town. Discuss
why
a soft claim of CSF lying might work better.

P.S. I am not an automechanic but I can order a gasket. Make and model?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7787 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:28 am

Post by scamper »

anyway i guess there is not a *ton* of point in discussing it further, if u are actually a vig then csf should be shot without question. it does kind of mess up potential worldviews that have been developed

ironically this *still* would mean frog is very suspect in my eyes based on stuff wrt hem
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7788 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7787, scamper wrote:anyway i guess there is not a *ton* of point in discussing it further, if u are actually a vig then csf should be shot without question. it does kind of mess up potential worldviews that have been developed

ironically this *still* would mean frog is very suspect in my eyes based on stuff wrt hem
It would.

Can you elaborate on Frog?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7789 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@whoever

I'm fine being mislimmed, it would be on par with the rest of your ability to actually get scum killed.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7790 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

wait I am probably smooth brain but if you have CC to CSF how is it not always strictly better to just claim here now so we can yeet CSF

then Titus can shoot wherever and we stop trying to solve the game based on bad foundations of CSF town
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7791 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:34 am

Post by scamper »

In post 7788, Titus wrote:
In post 7787, scamper wrote:anyway i guess there is not a *ton* of point in discussing it further, if u are actually a vig then csf should be shot without question. it does kind of mess up potential worldviews that have been developed

It would.

Can you elaborate on Frog?
basically day 2 i flipped out at hem because he was making awful nonsense shade toward me and was taunting me for no discernible reason, i pulled up a wagon on him and he gave some weird excuse about doing it to help get him into the game, then claimed gated vig, and was pseudo-confirmed by marci claiming a little while later

at the time when i was pulling out the wago on hem frog was trying to pump the brakes on it by calling it a "tilt wagon", which, tbf there was some emotion in it but i did feel like hem being needlessly provocative to me didnt really make sense as coming from town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7792 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Dannflor »

looking back I wonder if ydrasse was thought to be the actual vig based off her reaction to the HEM claim

buuuut

I feel like whatever mechanical benefit there might be to soft claiming is actually just miniscule compared to the morale boost it would give us
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #7793 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:36 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i have no idea what titus is talking about tbh someone let me know when something concrete is said

yeeting mena good, im down to do that whenever we're ready to move on
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7794 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 7780, Dannflor wrote:I cannot tell

might also explain my lack of scum reads
basically this, like my approach to the game winds up often being really bad whenever scum is erroneously cleared
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #7795 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:38 am

Post by fireisredsir »

if csf is scum then uhh i don't get the enchant shot, but that would at least allow GL to be town which i kind of want him to be
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7796 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:39 am

Post by scamper »

In post 7792, Dannflor wrote:looking back I wonder if ydrasse was thought to be the actual vig based off her reaction to the HEM claim
ydra had been pulling a thing where she was alluding to being some confirmable role but not hardclaiming it
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #7797 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 7786, Titus wrote:Ask Datisi in your PT if that's something I would do as town. Discuss why a soft claim of CSF lying might work better.
you underestimate my stupidity but i'm fine leaving this be for this time

and if it results in even more vig shots aimed at confirmable town power roles, don't say i didn't warn you
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7798 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Dannflor »

Titus, if this factors into your decision of whether to speak clearly or not:

Yesterday was an extremely grueling day in that it was fairly stagnant between two wagons, the Menalque slot and the Something_Smart slot. We ultimately landed on Something_Smart in what was probably a town-driven move and flipped him as town. There's this weird group of GL/Fire/Myself/DV who all kinda suspect scum must be among us numbers wise but also I get the feeling none of us really believe there is scum in each other (okay that might not be entirely true). but that has made sorting today wildly confusing and demotivating at least for me

to know that we have been barking up the wrong tree for like three days would be a breath of fresh air and let several town minds re-examine the game with a fresh and more accurate mindset
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7799 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I wonder if Titus is vig neighbor with CSF, and Nero and HEM pulled a thing where HEM claimed Nero's vig shot, but now with Masons outed Titus is thinking her neighbor is probably scum

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”