Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

3rd probaby final edit. IGNORE ABOVE

Spoiler:
Greetings Bellaphant! I'm Eiralox @_@

I'm pretty sure you're town after our exchange and your alomst-hammer, so here we go!

I'm mailman, and I think the most efficacious use of my role is as de facto wandering masonry. I hope I don't screw it up but eh life is a river i guess.

Right now in my head i think i'm going to claim fruit vendor, probably only if i come under pressure. I figure this has the benefit of making me less likely to be targeted by scum, and i hope i'm accurate enough to keep my plan on the dl.

Anyway, I'm still not too sure on whether imma go thru with it but i'd like to proffer you the chance to claim you've received fruit if you want to, i think long term my hope is to string scum along with them thinking there's a fruit vendor instead of considering the reality of a mail person at large XD Anyway, do with that what you will.

The most important thing for me with this is to get an idea of who I can trust, which I'm very edgy on after what happened on Solway Firth, and basically always. I'm still 90% sure Asia is green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think Aisa is the worst person on the Sol train, and as of now they seem to be the mos likely person for me to mail Night 2........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads and sticking with 'em so meh, here comes complexity, and hopefully PROFIT

1. If u feel i should rather mail someone else(see below), like if you feel they're town enough to add value to the string, just bold their name in any message

2. If I at any time decide that i'm rather going to mail someone else(one of my plans rn is to properly test the waters and see where it takes me RE: Aisa, whether my gut is right or whether that unquelled voice of eternal suspicion will be proved, i hope not, correct) I'll just bold their name

3. If u have a solid hunch/suspicion on someone, but for some reason you're not keen on pushing there, just ask "Eiralox, what do you think about X's recent posts?" or whatever variation of that u wish to choose.

4. If you have received this message, like if one of us didn't get potted or I didn't get interfered with by any prowling courtesans, just bold my name in any message

So far my handling of this role has been a clusterfruit cos of a busier rl schedule and me having a long-delayed round robin writing competition now in full sway, my initial strat was to be a copious note-taker and overall stirrer-of-the-pot. That really didn't pan out D1, but my first piece is in and i've got i think a 5 or 7 day reprieve from writing at least so if i make it thru the night i wanna come in guns blazing.

Right now I'm liking scum in Frogsterking/Grib/Elements. I also see the need to push toward hpe/bbt/enchant/n_m, D2 is as good as any a time to actually try and get a read on them i guess. please bounce your reads against me if u wanna, i might not always have the best feel for folk but so far i'm a bit lost and quite glad that i've got the chance not to be stuck in my echo chamber all game ^.^

here's to luck and the fates, hope i've made the right call on you and we can manage to make this role actually do something

Ok, power going in half an hour. I'll be able to confirm above message in spoilers as one i want to send before game start i think, on mobile. if i'm not online then due to unforeseen fuck up but ya'll think above message is adequate, feel free to confirm the above text in spoiler as Eira sends to Bella. I'm around.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

EDIT: 6th line from bottom: push toward hpe/bbt/tsq/n_m

better i think
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

so i'll post 4th OFFICIAL(pending) edit in 15 minutes then lol...... ugh i'm spamming this chat all they way to pythonesque proportions with dis role
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

OFFICIAL MAIL

Please use text in below spoiler once/if Eiralox's action is locked to mailing Bellaphant.

Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure you're town after our exchange and your alomst-hammer, so here we go!

I'm mailman, and I think the most efficacious use of my role is as de facto wandering masonry. I hope I don't screw it up but eh life is a river i guess.

Right now in my head i think i'm going to claim fruit vendor, probably only if i come under pressure. I figure this has the benefit of making me less likely to be targeted by scum, and i hope i'm accurate enough to keep my plan on the dl.

Anyway, I'm still not too sure on whether imma go thru with it but i'd like to proffer you the chance to claim you've received fruit if you want to, i think long term my hope is to string scum along with them thinking there's a fruit vendor instead of considering the reality of a mail person at large XD Anyway, do with that what you will.

The most important thing for me with this is to get an idea of who I can trust, which I'm very edgy on after what happened on Solway Firth, and basically always. I'm still 90% sure Asia is green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think Aisa is the worst person on the Sol train, and as of now they seem to be the mos likely person for me to mail Night 2........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads and sticking with 'em so meh, here comes complexity, and hopefully PROFIT

1. If u feel i should rather mail someone else(see below), like if you feel they're town enough to add value to the string, just bold their name in any message

2. If I at any time decide that i'm rather going to mail someone else(one of my plans rn is to properly test the waters and see where it takes me RE: Aisa, whether my gut is right or whether that unquelled voice of eternal suspicion will be proved, i hope not, correct) I'll just bold their name

3. If u have a solid hunch/suspicion on someone, but for some reason you're not keen on pushing there, just ask "Eiralox, what do you think about X's recent posts?" or whatever variation of that u wish to choose.

4. If you have received this message, like if one of us didn't get potted or I didn't get interfered with by any prowling courtesans, just bold my name in any message

So far my handling of this role has been a clusterfruit cos of a busier rl schedule and me having a long-delayed round robin writing competition now in full sway, my initial strat was to be a copious note-taker and overall stirrer-of-the-pot. That really didn't pan out D1, but my first piece is in and i've got i think a 5 or 7 day reprieve from writing at least so if i make it thru the night i wanna come in guns blazing.

Right now I'm liking scum in Frogsterking/Grib/Elements. I also see the need to push toward hpe/bbt/tsq/n_m, D2 is as good as any a time to actually try and get a read on them i guess. please bounce your reads against me if u wanna, i might not always have the best feel for folk but so far i'm a bit lost and quite glad that i've got the chance not to be stuck in my echo chamber all game ^.^

here's to luck and the fates, hope i've made the right call on you and we can manage to make this role actually do something
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 140, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 137, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:~11 hours remaining warning
Frogster heal BBT

BBT kill TSQ

Just so we don't forget.
Received
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 153, Eiralox wrote:OFFICIAL MAIL

Please use text in below spoiler once/if Eiralox's action is locked to mailing Bellaphant.

Spoiler:

Right now I'm liking scum in Frogsterking/Grib/Elements. I also see the need to push toward hpe/bbt/tsq/n_m, D2 is as good as any a time to actually try and get a read on them i guess. please bounce your reads against me if u wanna, i might not always have the best feel for folk but so far i'm a bit lost and quite glad that i've got the chance not to be stuck in my echo chamber all game ^.^

Received

(You can still change it before the deadline)
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

Anyway, I'm still not too sure on whether imma go thru with it but i'd like to proffer you the chance to claim you've received fruit if you want to, i think long term my hope is to string scum along with them thinking there's a fruit vendor instead of considering the reality of a mail person at large XD do with this as u please, could be fun!

The most important focus I feel is for me is to get an idea of who I can trust, which I'm very edgy on after what happened on Solway Firth, and basically always. I'm still 90% sure Asia is green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think Aisa is the worst person on the Sol train, and as of now they seem to be the mos likely person for me to mail Night 2........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads and sticking with 'em so meh, here comes complexity, and hopefully PROFIT

I wanteed to play differently d1frankly but had a busier schedule plus a long-delayed round robin writing competition now in full sway. my initial strat was to be a copious note-taker and overall stirrer-of-the-pot. That really didn't pan out, but my first piece is in and i've got i think a 5 or 7 day reprieve from writing at least so if i make it thru the night i wanna come in guns blazing : p

Right now I'm liking scum in Grib/Elements. I also see the need to push toward hpe/bbt/tsq/frog/n_m, D2 is as good as any a time to actually try and get a read on them for me. please bounce your reads against me if u wanna, i might not always have the best feel for folk but so far i'm a bit lost and quite glad that i've got a chance not to be stuck in my echo chamber all game ^.^

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

CSF please use #156 for if/when I lock
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

Yolo...... if I fuck up I dine in valhalla.

Eiralox mails Bellaphant (156 text)

Bbt frog feel frre to make emergency edit.ill handle thia role more adeptly if I survive
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:56 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I just don't think TSQ will be able to push the elim through that's all.

If we think he is a PR then I guess it makes sense.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 159, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I just don't think TSQ will be able to push the elim through that's all.

If we think he is a PR then I guess it makes sense.
Yeah I swear TSQ is a Psychologist. Eira pointed out his behavior is like "he knows his reads are going to matter", I caught him flinging psychologist crumbs all over the place and it fits with what we know about the setup (because scum doc = town vig = interaction with psychologist.) I think it's a good opportunity to take his role out of the game before he can claim/crumb any reports.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Eiralox »

Im not sure if they are pr. But dey sharp. Risky kill imo but can pay dividends. My gut says a good way to be caught at night but meh well see I guess
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Did that night timer expire? If we have time I wanted to say something.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 156, Eiralox wrote:I wanteed to play differently d1frankly but had a busier schedule plus a long-delayed round robin writing competition now in full sway. my initial strat was to be a copious note-taker and overall stirrer-of-the-pot. That really didn't pan out, but my first piece is in and i've got i think a 5 or 7 day reprieve from writing at least so if i make it thru the night i wanna come in guns blazing : p
I would consider deleting this paragraph if you still have time to make changes. I think the message will read better without it and I think you might feel scum motivated to include this because you're self conscious about your D1 play. If there's no time to make changes or you don't want to delete it, I doubt it's a dealbreaker either way.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 156, Eiralox wrote:here's to luck and the fates, hope i've made the right call on you and we can manage to make this role actually do something
I love this!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 156, Eiralox wrote:do with this as u please, could be fun!
I would consider deleting this and ending the paragraph at the "XD" right before it.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 156, Eiralox wrote:1. If u feel i should rather mail someone else(see below), like if you feel they're town enough to add value to the string, just bold their name in any message

I love this!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 156, Eiralox wrote:The most important focus I feel is for me is to get an idea of who I can trust, which I'm very edgy on after what happened on Solway Firth, and basically always. I'm still 90% sure Asia is green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think Aisa is the worst person on the Sol train, and as of now they seem to be the mos likely person for me to mail Night 2........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads and sticking with 'em so meh, here comes complexity, and hopefully PROFIT
I don't think there is any time to make additions, but if there is for whatever reason, I would expand on who else you TR and who you think is the susp one on the Solway train.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 156, Eiralox wrote:Greetings Bellaphant! I'm Eiralox @_@

Anyway, I'm still not too sure on whether imma go thru with it but i'd like to proffer you the chance to claim you've received fruit if you want to, i think long term my hope is to string scum along with them thinking there's a fruit vendor instead of considering the reality of a mail person at large XD

The most important focus I feel is for me is to get an idea of who I can trust, which I'm very edgy on after what happened on Solway Firth, and basically always. I'm still 90% sure Asia is green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think Aisa is the worst person on the Sol train, and as of now they seem to be the mos likely person for me to mail Night 2........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads and sticking with 'em so meh, here comes complexity, and hopefully PROFIT

I wanteed to play differently d1frankly but had a busier schedule plus a long-delayed round robin writing competition now in full sway. my initial strat was to be a copious note-taker and overall stirrer-of-the-pot. That really didn't pan out, but my first piece is in and i've got i think a 5 or 7 day reprieve from writing at least so if i make it thru the night i wanna come in guns blazing : p

Right now I'm liking scum in Grib/Elements. I also see the need to push toward hpe/bbt/tsq/frog/n_m, D2 is as good as any a time to actually try and get a read on them for me. please bounce your reads against me if u wanna, i might not always have the best feel for folk but so far i'm a bit lost and quite glad that i've got a chance not to be stuck in my echo chamber all game ^.^

Official with frogs edit if not too late
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 167, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 156, Eiralox wrote:The most important focus I feel is for me is to get an idea of who I can trust, which I'm very edgy on after what happened on Solway Firth, and basically always. I'm still 90% sure Asia is green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think Aisa is the worst person on the Sol train, and as of now they seem to be the mos likely person for me to mail Night 2........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads and sticking with 'em so meh, here comes complexity, and hopefully PROFIT
I don't think there is any time to make additions, but if there is for whatever reason, I would expand on who else you TR and who you think is the susp one on the Solway train.
Still no powrr for 13 ,mih mobile shitty. Can explain itas not 100 percent trusting bella for scum fodder. Final list sorta hints at my tr. Not ideal kessage tbh but meh its done
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I think it's great and we will be able to tell what she thinks because of the code!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 169, Eiralox wrote:Still no powrr for 13 ,mih mobile shitty. Can explain itas not 100 percent trusting bella for scum fodder. Final list sorta hints at my tr. Not ideal kessage tbh but meh its done
That makes sense! That might have made her more suspicious if you were too trusting with all your reads.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

Anyway, I'm still not too sure on whether imma go thru with it but i'd like to proffer you the chance to claim you've received fruit if you want to, i think long term my hope is to string scum along with them thinking there's a fruit vendor instead of considering the reality of a mail person at large XD

here's to luck and the fates, hope i've made the right call on you and we can manage to make this role actually do something[/quote]

Please use this one if possible CSF
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

Ok I got ur eduts frog hope in time. Power in five.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

Broken quote tag at end fml xd

Sheesh now im done

Return to “Completed Game Topics”