Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 93, Datisi wrote:oh fuck off i thought i just caught 3 scum at once
4 scum. "aehahsdhfdhfghfgjhghjdfh" is actually a pretty common nickname for noted MafiaScum user PenguinPower because that is often one's reaction after trying to get a straight answer from him.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Datisi »

yes i agree it would be VERY FUNNY but MAYBE don't frame it as A BAD THING when you talk about it
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 100, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 93, Datisi wrote:oh fuck off i thought i just caught 3 scum at once
4 scum. "aehahsdhfdhfghfgjhghjdfh" is actually a pretty common nickname for noted MafiaScum user PenguinPower because that is often one's reaction after trying to get a straight answer from him.
oh no s_s is being funny i used to think that was a towntell for him i don't remember if it really is, oh no
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:43 am

In post 99, catboi wrote:if it's like the books and they're the biggest clan in terms of numbers maybe they don't have a hood
That would make sense with my earlier comment, about how the Thunderclan hood would be massive if flavor were doled out in proportion to plot relevance.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:44 am

In post 102, Datisi wrote:oh no s_s is being funny i used to think that was a towntell for him i don't remember if it really is, oh no
It's just a tell that I'm comfortable. Which is maybe slightly +town but mostly just situation-dependent.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:44 am

Post by Datisi »

interesting

how relevant are the last two clans when compsred to us
~M
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:44 am

Post by catboi »

In post 101, Datisi wrote:yes i agree it would be VERY FUNNY but MAYBE don't frame it as A BAD THING when you talk about it
I WASN'T the keyboard mashing was representing HUMOR sorry i didn't type "sksksksksksksksksks" you filthy zoomer
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:46 am

In post 105, Datisi wrote:how relevant are the last two clans when compsred to us
Somewhat less, I think. I haven't read all the arcs though, so I don't know. It would really just be isolated characters from the other clans who happened to have some relevance, in most cases.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Datisi »

what do you mean you didn't read all arcs

are you not a true fan
~M
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 96, Something_Smart wrote:We've been assuming every clan got a hood. That's probably true, but if it isn't, we may be able to get something out of keeping it from being public. (Although it's probably not a masonry either way.)
idc if it's bad of me to share this or not - i was gonna wait to see how big the hood ended up being but it seems like not too big atp

I'm the leader of shadow clan and have access to a PT with leaders of the other clans

however we cannot speak with each other until night time so idk how many other leaders there are or who they are

i feel like one of the leaders would probably be scum anyway so I don't think I'm like leaking information I shouldn't by saying this

but long story short I don't think this hood is unique
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Datisi »

oooh very cool

can you let us know what happens in your super secret leader meetings
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:52 am

In post 109, Dannflor wrote:I'm the leader of shadow clan and have access to a PT with leaders of the other clans
Oh, that's interesting. One other thing that implies is that there's only
one
leader from each of the clans in the game, despite the fact that the universe spans enough time for several leaders of each clan to exist over the multiple arcs. This makes me wonder if perhaps all the flavors are constrained to cats that were alive at a particular point in time in the universe.

Also, I'm assuming your flavor as a clan leader means you are 8-shot bulletproof and limproof
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:56 am

Apparently there have been three new arcs released since I read any of these books, so I'm familiar with at best half the lore. So maybe I should stop talking like I know so much.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Dannflor »

okay so there is a thunderclan hood
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:59 am

And a Riverclan one, according to Bell. So probably it's 5/5/5/5/1. (With the 1 possibly being Titus?)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:02 am

In post 47, Marashu wrote:I've posted in the ThunderClan PT. I don't see your post in there. Double-check that you posted in the right PT?
wtf
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 47, Marashu wrote:
In post 42, Charloux wrote:
In post 43, Bell wrote:My goal is to get eliminated within the first page for having a dog avatar.
Task failed successfully i guess?

Am i the only one in the thunderclan, nobody posted anything yet apart from me?
I've posted in the ThunderClan PT. I don't see your post in there. Double-check that you posted in the right PT?
lol?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:08 am

Unfortunately it looks like the PT's are probably going to become outed before too long.

I still want to make use of it, though.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:09 am

Post by catboi »

that is, uh, something

I don't actually get why scum would make that mistake but Marashu is town regardless
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Dannflor »

I checked leader gathering PT

they didn't accidentally post in there
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Datisi »

jfc just as i thought, all the cat avatars are gonna be a trip this game

why is marashu town?
~M
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:11 am

Post by catboi »

In post 117, Something_Smart wrote:Unfortunately it looks like the PT's are probably going to become outed before too long.

I still want to make use of it, though.
given expected alignment distributions scum would already know who's in them anyway so I don't actually think it's a big deal?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:14 am

Post by catboi »

In post 120, Datisi wrote:jfc just as i thought, all the cat avatars are gonna be a trip this game

why is marashu town?
the thought process of "did you slip up and post in the wrong PT" is way less likely to occur to scum in that instance
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Datisi »

valid
~M
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:17 am

Post by catboi »

I'm gonna hate myself if bell managed to come up with that story to cover hiss ass in the time he was given but I buy the explanation and actually think it's towny on first reading

Return to “Completed Game Topics”