it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 799, Charloux wrote:
In post 798, Datisi wrote:do i not exist >_>
I don't want to be asked about my opinion on you or your wagon.
:(

why not?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 788, Ydrasse wrote:[5] NorwegianboyEE: mastina, Something_Smart, Mistyx, Bell, Marashu
[1] NorwegianboyEE: KittyTacky
Who is this double imposter.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Bell »

In post 787, Alisae wrote:
In post 781, Bell wrote:
In post 763, Alisae wrote:
In post 733, Bell wrote:I don’t understand Alisse well, but currently. I’m neutral to lean town on them, I think.
Their engagement style conflicts with what I think scum would do. But I can’t quite articulate why.
I am going to have to ask you to move your vote that is currently on Norwee. If you trust mastina's 97.5% read on Norwee, then you should be trusting me 100% tr on Norwee as the player who is probably the best player at the table at reading him, ESPECIALLY because I have a hood with him.
I don’t trust either of you tho.
but we trust mastina because?????????
I meant, I trust neither you nor Mastina. I dn't have to trust someone to vote with them.
Infact I almost never vote with someone because I trust them.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Alisae »

So you voted with mastina because?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 583, Bell wrote:Oh. I’m fine killing norwe if mastina is 97.5% certain they’re scum.
VOTE: Norwe
In post 802, Bell wrote: I meant, I trust neither you nor Mastina. I dn't have to trust someone to vote with them.
Lmaowhat.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 800, Datisi wrote:
In post 799, Charloux wrote:
In post 798, Datisi wrote:do i not exist >_>
I don't want to be asked about my opinion on you or your wagon.
:(

why not?
A couple of times when i was catching up i had some opinions you already said a couple of posts after i thought of them. So i'm pretty biased towards you right now.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Datisi »

i believe that is an opinion that should definitely be saying into the main thread

unrelated to that - i don't think alisae and norwee are scum together because, from what i'm familiar with alisae's scumplay, i don't believe they would be doing this blatant "saving" of their scumbuddy, after their scumbuddy had started getting scumread for not posting a lot, something that alisae would (1) be aware that it would end up happening if norwee didn't post in the main thread, (2) decide to have that happen anyway because ??? so they can look like garbage while they spend 60% of their main thread presence saving norwee??? lol???

like iirc alisae is about Getting Results and this is counterproductive to like getting any results anywhere

alisae can be scum with norwee town, i guess? i don't think that's very likely because alisae isn't getting any other Results done anyway

town-alisae scum-norwee is also possible? but i kind of am willing to trust alisae's read there for the time being

so ig t/t???

mastina can we kill kitty instead pls
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Bell »

Because I'm fine shutting down towering arrogance by giving someone what they want only to watch them destroy their own credibility. Or they hit scum and hey, win con. Woo. I can always change my vote, might as well see where it goes.
Norwe isn't doing anything in thread and I genuinely don't give a shit if they're writing a magnum opus in your clan chat. Do you have any idea how many player have bet their first born on their neighbor being town because, for real you guys they're being awesome in there trust me?
(3, which isn't a lot, but like, it isn't good enough for me).
Val stepping in makes me hesitate only a tiny bit because 3 is a crowd. But still, it just sounds like it's an emotional party back there and I don't walk in the emotional circle.
Give me a reason not to vote them that isn't just telling me to trust you. I don't even disagree with Val's opinion that you may just be informed and using this to stock up your own credibility for the inevitable backlash, which may never come since there isn't even immense interest in Norwe, or else there'd be more votes by now.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 804, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 583, Bell wrote:Oh. I’m fine killing norwe if mastina is 97.5% certain they’re scum.
VOTE: Norwe
In post 802, Bell wrote: I meant, I trust neither you nor Mastina. I dn't have to trust someone to vote with them.
Lmaowhat.
It's called sarcasm. :(
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 807, Bell wrote:Because I'm fine shutting down towering arrogance by giving someone what they want only to watch them destroy their own credibility. Or they hit scum and hey, win con. Woo. I can always change my vote, might as well see where it goes.
So...You're scum???
Norwe isn't doing anything in thread and I genuinely don't give a shit if they're writing a magnum opus in your clan chat. Do you have any idea how many player have bet their first born on their neighbor being town because, for real you guys they're being awesome in there trust me?
So you are leaving out that I am the best player at the table to read the player because???

LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON???
The best word I can find to describe your posting is it's just fucking odd. Like what is this???
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 807, Bell wrote:Because I'm fine shutting down towering arrogance by giving someone what they want only to watch them destroy their own credibility.
can you show me an example of a game where town-you was acting like this?
~M
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Bell »

Let's break down the sentences.

1. I'm fine shutting down Mastina's ego if they're town and wrong. Nobody should be 97.5% confident in a read day one. AND ABSOLUTELY NOBODY SHOULD BE 100% CONFIDENT IN A READ DAY 1 Unless they have mod information. Which I won't entertain given who I'm speaking to.
2. If they're right my win condition is advanced and I'll be happy with that.

Am I leaving out that you're the best player at the table at reading Norwe? Yes. Yes I'm going to ignore that claim because there are a lot of issues I have with it. Such as:
1. You could be wrong.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Val89 »

In post 807, Bell wrote:Val stepping in makes me hesitate only a tiny bit because 3 is a crowd. But still, it just sounds like it's an emotional party back there and I don't walk in the emotional circle.
I'm still catching up, but I am seeing posts by Shiro in Windclan that possibly indicate they mistook the Norwee-Alisae theory as originating from myself, rather than me arguing against it, and Shiro has been extremely clear that it that scenario I am an idiot for having ever considered it.

So, if it helps, you can make that a clear 4.

I understand that probably doesn't change your position here, and Mastina is the one I really want to hear from about this, frankly.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 810, Datisi wrote:
In post 807, Bell wrote:Because I'm fine shutting down towering arrogance by giving someone what they want only to watch them destroy their own credibility.
can you show me an example of a game where town-you was acting like this?
The last game I was in! Lost.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 811, Bell wrote:.........

1. I'm fine shutting down Mastina's ego if they're town and wrong. Nobody should be 97.5% confident in a read day one. AND ABSOLUTELY NOBODY SHOULD BE 100% CONFIDENT IN A READ DAY 1 Unless they have mod information. Which I won't entertain given who I'm speaking to.

Am I leaving out that you're the best player at the table at reading Norwe? Yes. Yes I'm going to ignore that claim because there are a lot of issues I have with it. Such as:
1. You could be wrong.
Do you believe Mastina can only be town and wrong or town and right and not possible scum here?

- Bunno
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by Bell »

....I'd like to see a scum game where I was acting like this. *tilts head* this seems like a throw away question.
But yes I've recently dealt with a similar if opposite scenario and I did get a little triggered because I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to convince Nancy that, in fact, they could be wrong about a player being town.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 814, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 811, Bell wrote:.........

1. You could be wrong.
Do you believe Mastina can only be town and wrong or town and right and not possible scum here?
They claimed mason.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Where.

- Bunno
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 395, mastina wrote:Hi I am a mason. :)
In post 629, mastina wrote:
In post 493, Bell wrote:@Mastina: are you a mason?
Obviously.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And you bought that?

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 811, Bell wrote:1. I'm fine shutting down Mastina's ego if they're town and wrong. Nobody should be 97.5% confident in a read day one. AND ABSOLUTELY NOBODY SHOULD BE 100% CONFIDENT IN A READ DAY 1 Unless they have mod information. Which I won't entertain given who I'm speaking to.
ksahjrfp
ok'asl;dhgl;sfhg

YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO DO THAT TO SHUT DOWN THEIR EGO YOU CAN JUST NOT ENGAGE.
IT WOULDN'T EVEN SHUT DOWN HER EGO IN THE FIRST PLACE SHE WOULD JUST KEEP DOING IT.

Like why are we engaging with it???
In post 811, Bell wrote:Am I leaving out that you're the best player at the table at reading Norwe? Yes. Yes I'm going to ignore that claim because there are a lot of issues I have with it. Such as:
1. You could be wrong.
But mastina could be right because she's pushing someone as scum! Even though Ali is mathematically more likely to be correct, Ali could be wrong!

Like, technically anyone could be wrong about fucking anything but that didn't stop you from giving it credibility.
Pretty sick joke of being sarcastic and attaching a vote to it.
Like how do you expect people to read ???
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you not aware that they claim mason at the start of every single game.

- Bunno
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm semi-inclined to town read Mastina anyway because they aren't making excuses for why they aren't posting or having a breakdown even though I know it's old data and I think they got over it.
Though their reads are a tad weird. I'd get into it, but if I did then Mastina and I would get in a back and forth about Mastina.
Nobody wants that except Mastina.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 820, Alisae wrote:
In post 811, Bell wrote:1. I'm fine shutting down Mastina's ego if they're town and wrong. Nobody should be 97.5% confident in a read day one. AND ABSOLUTELY NOBODY SHOULD BE 100% CONFIDENT IN A READ DAY 1 Unless they have mod information. Which I won't entertain given who I'm speaking to.
ksahjrfp
ok'asl;dhgl;sfhg

YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO DO THAT TO SHUT DOWN THEIR EGO YOU CAN JUST NOT ENGAGE.
IT WOULDN'T EVEN SHUT DOWN HER EGO IN THE FIRST PLACE SHE WOULD JUST KEEP DOING IT.

Like why are we engaging with it???
In post 811, Bell wrote:Am I leaving out that you're the best player at the table at reading Norwe? Yes. Yes I'm going to ignore that claim because there are a lot of issues I have with it. Such as:
1. You could be wrong.
But mastina could be right because she's pushing someone as scum! Even though Ali is mathematically more likely to be correct, Ali could be wrong!

Like, technically anyone could be wrong about fucking anything but that didn't stop you from giving it credibility.
Pretty sick joke of being sarcastic and attaching a vote to it.
Like how do you expect people to read ???
1. You're right you know. Failure does not dissuade them from making statements like that. :lol: I disagree that I gave it credibility beyond being mildly annoyed at Norwe for AtEing. The only wagon I tried to give credibility to is Datisi.
2. Yes. Everybody could be wrong and it's not even technically. It's just the way it is, so stop throwing around 100% certainty and 97.5% certainty and stop asking people to trust you. It's insane.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 581, mastina wrote:
In post 325, catboi wrote:It is possible, albeit unilikely, that a hood is pure.
Actually, statistically speaking, a hood being pure is the
most
likely rand.

For no clan to have 0 scum requires that each scum gets distributed to a different spot, with the final either doubling up on one or being the outsider.

In other words, it's basically guaranteed that there IS a pure clan, and it is likely the Mistyx/Bell/fire/Cephrir/FA clan.

Also, Alisae and Norwee are scum in the same clan, so......
I was thinking entirely in terms of individual probabilities (i.e. any given hood is unlikely to be free of scum)

...you are correct, though. I wouldn't say
basically guaranteed
but it's likely.

---
In post 595, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Would be crazy if Mastina was scum and sacrificed their reputation by mislimming me on D1. But i think it could work.
In post 596, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mainly because it’s so easy to argue: "Oh but why didn’t he play like (insert game from 1942 where i acted differently day 1 here)? Guess it was his fault we killed him"
I don't really think these are scum posts. I just feel like this kind of conspiracy reasoning is more likely to come from town.

---

I have now technically caught up to where I re-entered the thread, so probably just going to pop back to where I left off last night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”