Micro 1063: Even-Odd Killers | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:05 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 214, 39 Rats in a Trench Coat wrote:
In post 205, MegAzumarill wrote:Do we think Sk aimed at Goon or cop?
Depends entirely on which immunity they chose, which we have no way of knowing at this point, so... I don't find this line of thinking useful or relevant.
That is the relevancy. And it's something at least the cop should be considering
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:08 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I need to do some rereading but can't right now. I'll be back later today with some input
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:09 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 218, Gypyx wrote:
In post 201, Testarossa wrote:My usual rule of thumb on a slow wagon with no backlash and D1 scumflip is that it might have been a bus, but I don't really see it here. Enchant just nah, rats remained on Galron despite signalizing they could compromise on Gypyx. Their interactions with Galron don't seem like partners either. ceejay neither, his vote was the nail on Galron's coffin with abandoning Gypyx, he could have just waited for rats compromising.
What do you think about meg being a potential busser? imo the bahavior fits

-> tried to help the wagon on me get though the end

-> basically never told an opinion on the galron wagon, even though he showed some fairly big interest towards it

stuff like that
In post 107, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 105, 39 Rats in a Trench Coat wrote:Meg I don’t understand why you are more pinged by where ceejay has a vote that he’s not particularly confident on but you have no concerns with where galron has a confident read that he has yet to explain?
It's not the vote I had the problem with, it was that they were asked if they had a reason and they basically replied yes, but im not saying it
i'm also actually wondering why Enchant is given a pass by so many peoples
Fair take btw
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Enchant »

I dislike this take, if you want to accuse me, do so directly
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:45 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I was more referring to the part about me
I don't think someone given a pass is neccessarily AI
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:47 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I mean I was genuinely playing to avoid a Galron lim and the only difference there between scum! and town me there is probably motivation
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Kop »

In post 167, Marashu wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.06

Elimination
Galron
(3): Enchant, Testarossa, 39 Rats in a Trench Coat
Gypyx
(2): ceejayvinoya, imaginality
imaginality
(1): Gypyx
ceejayvinoya
(1): MegAzumarill
Kop
(1): Kop
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
(1): Galron

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-10-20 01:36:28).

Mod notes:
With 9 alive, 5 votes are required for Elimination.
In post 168, MegAzumarill wrote:"Deadline: 1 day, 14 hours, 39 minutes."
uhhhh
VOTE: Gypyx

I guess I'll consolidate on a wagon that can go through
I'm having a quick read through and catch up. I know that Meg hammered Galron, but this stood out for me and it reeks IMO. The tide may have been altering to Gypsy in terms of attention but Galron was still the highest wagon available with others stating that they aren't switching, so I don't know how the Gypsy wagon was the only wagon that could go through. So in my eyes this vote was to possibly try and sway it from Galron who we all know has flipped scum now, this could have been the last ditch attempt to try and take it away from Galron to gypsy. Meg even at one point had Galron in there town reads I also read. So this strikes me as a potential partner.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 201, Testarossa wrote:So the Galron wagon was at two votes for most of the time without any real backlash. When rats joined the Gypyx wagon came up. However from flipped town and ceejay, who I am still townreading.

My usual rule of thumb on a slow wagon with no backlash and D1 scumflip is that it might have been a bus, but I don't really see it here. Enchant just nah, rats remained on Galron despite signalizing they could compromise on Gypyx. Their interactions with Galron don't seem like partners either. ceejay neither, his vote was the nail on Galron's coffin with abandoning Gypyx, he could have just waited for rats compromising.

Chances are not too bad that this was mostly town. Or at least non-scum. Doubts still on Meg though.

That would mean, that there was no fighting because Galron's partner wasn't really present, which would imply Gypyx or Kop. It's noticeable that Galron avoided voting Gypyx and Meg, which would have been maybe the best shots to get out alive. Well, maybe Meg not so much.
I think Galron was prodded around the time he was lynched, so he may have not been around long enough to make a move to try save himself. Which would point to Meg since Meg voted for Gypsy allowing Galron the chance to move over and save himself, but since Galron wasn't around, Meg may have had zero chance but vote for Galron.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by 39 Rats in a Trench Coat »

In post 230, MegAzumarill wrote:I mean I was genuinely playing to avoid a Galron lim and the only difference there between scum! and town me there is probably motivation
If Meg is a Galron buddy making this post, I’d be seriously impressed because you very rarely see scum just straight up admit to that.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:32 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 233, 39 Rats in a Trench Coat wrote:
In post 230, MegAzumarill wrote:I mean I was genuinely playing to avoid a Galron lim and the only difference there between scum! and town me there is probably motivation
If Meg is a Galron buddy making this post, I’d be seriously impressed because you very rarely see scum just straight up admit to that.
why
Wizard-Mercenary

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:19 am

Post by Kop »

I see your point about scum admitting to that, but it still doesn't rule out that she could be Galrons partner in all of this.

She had the motivation to try and turn it onto Gypsy giving Galron the opportunity to save himself but he wasn't around, so had no other choice to vote for Galron.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:07 am

While it is of course POSSIBLE that Meg is Galron's buddy, I think their behavior around the elimination looks more like how scum treats a mislim than a buddy. In fact, had Galron actually flipped Town or SK, I'd probably be on Meg now.

The townread without much substance, offering weak resistance to the wagon, then making an ostensibly reluctant hammer feels like the kind of thing scum does when they know a slot is going to flip green. However, that can't be the case since Galron did not actually flip green, so I'm more inclined to believe it was just a genuine read from Meg.
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:09 am

What I really don't like here is how you're deflecting onto Meg without addressing your own behavior. It did seem like you were trying to shade Galron somewhat, but you never saw fit to vote there. Or anywhere else for that matter. Why?
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
39 Rats in a Trench Coat
She/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:13 am

In post 234, Enchant wrote:
In post 230, MegAzumarill wrote:
I mean I was genuinely playing to avoid a Galron lim
and the only difference there between scum! and town me there is probably motivation
why
Because she’s straight up admitting to wanting to save Galron which is not something you typically see from a buddy.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 238, 39 Rats in a Trench Coat wrote:
In post 234, Enchant wrote:
In post 230, MegAzumarill wrote:
I mean I was genuinely playing to avoid a Galron lim
and the only difference there between scum! and town me there is probably motivation
why
Because she’s straight up admitting to wanting to save Galron which is not something you typically see from a buddy.
What you else expected?

"Oh i didn't meant that whops sorry"?

NAI at best.
Wizard-Mercenary

ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 218, Gypyx wrote:
In post 201, Testarossa wrote:My usual rule of thumb on a slow wagon with no backlash and D1 scumflip is that it might have been a bus, but I don't really see it here. Enchant just nah, rats remained on Galron despite signalizing they could compromise on Gypyx. Their interactions with Galron don't seem like partners either. ceejay neither, his vote was the nail on Galron's coffin with abandoning Gypyx, he could have just waited for rats compromising.
What do you think about meg being a potential busser? imo the bahavior fits

-> basically never told an opinion on the galron wagon, even though he showed some fairly big interest towards it

stuff like that
In post 105, 39 Rats in a Trench Coat wrote:Meg I don’t understand why you are more pinged by where ceejay has a vote that he’s not particularly confident on but you have no concerns with where galron has a confident read that he has yet to explain?
It's not the vote I had the problem with, it was that they were asked if they had a reason and they basically replied yes, but im not saying it
i'm also actually wondering why Enchant is given a pass by so many peoples
Huuuh. No one's giving Enchant a pass. He hasn't done anything so far that makes me want to vote him.

Also, that didn't really feel like a bus. I feel like Meg voted Galron to help make the elim happen.

You also practically ignored the Galron wagon and just let it through, which feels much worse than Meg compromising on their read for town's sake.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 218, Gypyx wrote: What do you think about meg being a potential busser? imo the bahavior fits

stuff like that
I find most hammers are rather nai. Tbf if I would have been in Meg's shoes I would have just lurked it out at eod and gambled for the no lim. After all neither you, Kop or imaginality did when they were there. Although that's what I would have made, not necessarily Meg. I kind of feel if Meg would be the partner they would have just hammered earlier, like it was already earlier clear how it would end.

Yeah, some of Meg's actions aren't looking to good for them, their ceejay scumread is still something I have to review, because I remember it felt so insincere.

I disagree about never giving an opinion about the Galron wagon though. When I asked them for it they said it felt like town on town wagon for them, which is imo strategically not a good statement as scum as it limits your options unnecessarily, especially with Galron being the lone leading wagon at that point 2 days before deadline.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 218, Gypyx wrote: i'm also actually wondering why Enchant is given a pass by so many peoples
I see you bothered a lot about Enchant and talking about Enchant with others, but never really talking with Enchant.You said you don't like with what Enchat chooses to interact with, yet you don't try to poke him and engage with him on other grounds. Why no attempts in that regard?

Also can you explain how your read developed on rats? looks like you suspected them to be possibly scum at some point?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Testarossa »

@Kop:
I am a little bit concerned that you are just focusing on Meg. What is your take on Gypyx or maybe others?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 2.01

Elimination
Kop
(2): Testarossa, 39 Rats in a Trench Coat
Gypyx
(1): ceejayvinoya
MegAzumarill
(1): Gypyx
Not Voting
(3):Enchant, Kop, MegAzumarill

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-10-28 21:22:19).

Mod notes:
With 7 alive, 4 votes are required for elimination
- There was a timing error with the countdown in VC 2.00. It has been fixed.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Marashu »

Gypyx and MegAzumarill have been prodded
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:44 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I'm inclined to vote Kop here because I don't feel the push on me from them is in good faith (as compared to say Gypyx that gives off a different context)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:44 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Won't bring it to E-1 yet though
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Gypix
Wizard-Mercenary

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:49 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I don't think Testarossa is evil here. I feel like there's enough blood in the water now that scum prefer aggressivity here, especially SK.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”