PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:24 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 973, Datisi wrote:
In post 970, PenguinPower wrote:you (lol won't happen)
why
why what? why you or why do i not think you will be yeeted today?
<(") | (")>
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 972, Alisae wrote:
In post 971, Mistyx wrote:i think marashu's vote on ali is a pretty big red flag because it came after the only thing that changed was "marashu got pressured for voting norwee over ali"
The thing is like right, people vote weaker scumreads over scumreads they think are more convincing all of the time just because they have more votes. Like it's a perfectly normal thing to do. So the fact he got pressured into it, like what does that say about them? Reeks of self-consciousness.
are you saying this to mean Marashu is just a self conscious person and this is NAI?

or are you meaning something else
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 969, Bell wrote:Well, what was your conclusion S_S do you think Alisae is town this game? And which posts do you think point that way?
Huh? I was talking about what Alisae might do in the future.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 976, Dannflor wrote:
In post 971, Mistyx wrote:i think marashu's vote on ali is a pretty big red flag because it came after the only thing that changed was "marashu got pressured for voting norwee over ali"
The thing is like right, people vote weaker scumreads over scumreads they think are more convincing all of the time just because they have more votes. Like it's a perfectly normal thing to do. So the fact he got pressured into it, like what does that say about them? Reeks of self-consciousness.
are you saying this to mean Marashu is just a self conscious person and this is NAI?

Nah I'm saying that to me it looks like they let the pressure influence their action. Like to me it was kinda like they were just doing their thing and when their action got questioned they changed their action based on the action getting questioned.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 974, Dannflor wrote:do you believe you are particularly likely to get eliminated D1, Datisi
no

i'm asking why he scumreads me
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 978, Alisae wrote:
In post 976, Dannflor wrote:

Nah I'm saying that to me it looks like they let the pressure influence their action. Like to me it was kinda like they were just doing their thing and when their action got questioned they changed their action based on the action getting questioned.
that's what i'm saying and i think it looks scummy
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Val89 »

I look at that and my reaction is to think that anyone with half a braincell is going to know that's exactly how it's going to be taken, and scum is going to be conscious about inviting that scumread. It gets WIFOMy very quickly.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 981, Val89 wrote:I look at that and my reaction is to think that anyone with half a braincell is going to know that's exactly how it's going to be taken, and scum is going to be conscious about inviting that scumread. It gets WIFOMy very quickly.
i don't think it's necessarily a thing you have to wifom you just have to consider why would they handle it like that as town

why would they just naked vote without at least commenting on their read changing at all

and if it was for the reason discussed earlier why didn't they move their vote when i first brought it up
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:53 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 979, Datisi wrote:
In post 974, Dannflor wrote:do you believe you are particularly likely to get eliminated D1, Datisi
no

i'm asking why he scumreads me
mostly your read on me feels faked. "oh he's being penguin but he should have more activity two days and weekend v/la into the game"

bleh.
<(") | (")>
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Datisi »

you said yourself that you're posting more in hood so do you think you've actually posted anything that should make me townread you here
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 982, Mistyx wrote:i don't think it's necessarily a thing you have to wifom you just have to consider why would they handle it like that as town

why would they just naked vote without at least commenting on their read changing at all

and if it was for the reason discussed earlier why didn't they move their vote when i first brought it up
And I take the exact opposite position on that - why would
scum
naked vote when a word of explanation might otherwise head off suspicion they ought to know would otherwise arise?

Doing it this way screams out the not-really-give-a-shit-how-it-looks attitude I find from town, unless you are doing it deliberately to
appear
that way, which is why I say it's WIFOM.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:10 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 984, Datisi wrote:you said yourself that you're posting more in hood so do you think you've actually posted anything that should make me townread you here
that's not what your read on me said.

I also didn't say I was posting more in the hood. Your scumbuddy must have mentioned that to you. Care to let me know who that is?
<(") | (")>
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 934, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 924, Datisi wrote:
In post 920, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 917, Datisi wrote:so how many posts does kittytacky have in his hood rn? @whoever is in a hood with him because fuck if i remember
seven
oh hi penguin why do you feel like you hate your own existence this game
because you aren't in my PT with me
i assumed this meant "i'm posting more in the pt (and hence you think i feel like i hate my own existence, but i DON'T)", not "i wish you were in the pt with me" (which is very nice of you but pocket denied)

but my read on you (1) the activity portion was talking about before weekend, during weekend, (2) even when you're here, your posting has felt utterly disinterested and not-curious about anything that's going on

do you think this is a false assessment of your game this game and do you think i should have anything to townread you for
~M
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:18 am

Post by PenguinPower »

i think that's a false
comparative
assessment which is what you're making in your readlist...yes.
<(") | (")>
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't understand what that means
~M
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:22 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 652, Datisi wrote:- did anyone notice that penguinpower is lowkey absent? like, he's doing the things of jumping on wagons and outing reads here and there, but none of it feels... like he actually cares? i know he's not a bit time d1 player, but this still feels much less activity and curiosity
from him than what i'm used to.
you are comparing against previous behavior. I am saying that's a false assessment.
<(") | (")>
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 990, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 652, Datisi wrote:- did anyone notice that penguinpower is lowkey absent? like, he's doing the things of jumping on wagons and outing reads here and there, but none of it feels... like he actually cares? i know he's not a bit time d1 player, but this still feels much less activity and curiosity
you are comparing against previous behavior. I am saying that's a false assessment.
are you genuinely claiming that your play this game has been as active and curious as it was in your previous games where you were town
~M
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:27 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 991, Datisi wrote:
In post 990, PenguinPower wrote:
are you genuinely claiming that your play this game has been as active and curious as it was in your previous games where you were town
i am genuinely claiming that my play so far is not so starkly different than previous town games as to be genuinely read as certain scum given how long we've been into day 1 and I think you are faking that read.

genuinely

genuinely

Imagely
<(") | (")>
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Datisi »

i never said you're "certain scum" but go off ig
~M
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 993, Datisi wrote:i never said you're "certain scum" but go off ig
In post 652, Datisi wrote:{kittytacky, penguinpower} - scum
my bad i guess...i guess i don't understand the meaning of "scum" at the bottom of a readlist containing the entirety of the playerbase.
<(") | (")>
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah it's almost as if it is a READSlist that can change if people do something that changes my mind but yknow
~M
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:36 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 995, Datisi wrote:yeah it's almost as if it is a READSlist that can change if people do something that changes my mind but yknow
and I'm saying your stated reason for having me at that position in your readlist is unsupported hence faked but sure let's bring up unrelated points on what a readlists is

hold on, let me grab my pencil and paper and a cup of espresso and sit down for datisi teaches us how to play mafia 101. should be enlightening.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:37 am

Post by PenguinPower »

alright teach, i'm ready for terminology basics...let's start there please. i'm so lost.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:38 am

Post by PenguinPower »

<(") | (")>
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Datisi »

your play, by the time i made that readslist is in line with your scum play

you don't get ti be in null just because "there has not been enough time to sort me!!" no, your play has been nonexistant and flat and you remind me of the same nonexistance you were in frienemies, you go in scum

as i am not bell, my reads will change if you start doing things that are in line with your town play

i don't think this is actually that difficult to intuitively understand so /shrug
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”