it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Datisi »

catboi, how sure are you bell is towm

pedit: currently phoneposting in a supermarket so no sorry
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Something_Smart »

you can't even give, like, a one sentence summary?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:24 am

Post by catboi »

In post 325, Datisi wrote:catboi, how sure are you bell is towm

pedit: currently phoneposting in a supermarket so no sorry
uh like immediate ballpark I'd say 85%

I can give his ISO a look later when I get home but I don't think the stuff you're suspecting him for is at all typical of his scumplay.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:25 am

In post 938, fireisredsir wrote:so my first thought was that here you might be feeling some pressure to do more in order to get townread and the playstyle difference could be due to alignment difference

lately tho you've felt more what i would expect (but still giving reads), which also makes me think it isn't like a completely different playstyle, you probably just genuinely had things that you had thoughts and opinions on, which is like a good thing anyway bc now its easier to actually track what you've been thinking
this is interesting because, they were kinda right the first time. it
is
due to pressure to do more in order to get townread, and they just played in a game where I got mislimmed so I feel like they should be able to figure that out?

that makes this ring kinda hollow to me, though on the other hand, they clearly weren't informed of my true motivation. But I doubt that scum would be sharing something like that with each other, there's no need to.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:28 am

I guess it's kinda reasonable to mistake my early play as being within my normal playstyle if you aren't that familiar with me.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 326, Something_Smart wrote:you can't even give, like, a one sentence summary?
post with multiquotes bad

he spemt time photoshoping my avatar to be funny instead of contributing which i think is scum-indicative

the reaction of "at least i will be mire engaged now im under pressure!!" is scummy

despite that reaction he has not produced content
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 330, Datisi wrote:he spemt time photoshoping my avatar to be funny instead of contributing which i think is scum-indicative

the reaction of "at least i will be mire engaged now im under pressure!!" is scummy
i did the former in smugglers so i think i understand the scum way of thought behind it

i do the latter sometimes too

also the ratio of him asking questions and demanding ppl answer and explain them in lemgth to him actually using those responses for ANYTHING is bad
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:36 am

I guess we'll have to see what content he produces, but I'm generally pretty skeptical of "appearing to deliberately avoid giving content" being scummy, because like, scum know they have to give content to not die. So it would just be a strategy of treading water/trying to fly under the radar which doesn't work so well in a game where everyone knows each other.

Idk Kitty's full history but I know he has been limmed as scum on D1 before, and I know he posted almost nothing. (It was actually a plurality lim with 4 out of 13 people voting) so unless he, just, doesn't adapt or try to improve at all, he would presumably know this strategy isn't going to go great. I could maybe check the scum PT for that game to see if he explained why he did that but I think it didn't have daytalk
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:36 am

his play this game feels kinda like what my normal townplay was like (e.g. what I was trying not to do this game because it got me mislimmed a lot)
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Datisi »

so why did it take you until you started shitting on me to actually defend him
~M
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Dannflor »

I'm kinda just waiting to see if Kitty is frozen or if he keeps trying to play the game

I suspect he's going to continue not posting much content and making excuses if scum
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:38 am

because I didn't understand the arguments against him till today
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:42 am

this is so exciting I'm doing scum theater as town
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Datisi »

it's called neighbour theatre you nerd
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Datisi »

catboi what do you think of pp now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 337, Something_Smart wrote:this is so exciting I'm doing scum theater as town
do you wanna do more we can do more if you want
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Datisi »

i think pp is scum, prove me wrong
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:21 am

In post 340, Datisi wrote:do you wanna do more we can do more if you want
I feel like that particular conversation has run its course. I don't like your reasoning, I believe you've fully clarified it, it didn't make me feel any better.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Datisi »

i find it funny because i literally don't even understand what your problem is and if this were anyone but you, i probably would've tried to kill you for it lole
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:24 am

In post 343, Datisi wrote:if this were anyone but you, i probably would've tried to kill you for it lole
huh, why's that
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 344, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 343, Datisi wrote:if this were anyone but you, i probably would've tried to kill you for it lole
huh, why's that
(1) taking a very VERY obvious joke as serious, aka cognitive load
(2) trying to make me appear like scum for reasons that are so basically flawed i don't believe it's a town thought process and literally feels like scum making up nonsense to push me

like i said, it's coming from you and i'm kind of used to you having thought processes that make less than zero sense to me so /shrug
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am

what joke did I take as serious? if it's 911 I acknowledged that that was a joke and it was part of my argument
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:32 am

and I don't think I ever tried to make you appear like scum; I only explained the reasons I personally thought you were scummy and I've been around the block enough to know that nobody else is going to give a shit.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:37 am

my issue is that caring about the outcome, without caring about the process by which others arrived at that outcome, is bad. To me it indicates that you don't care about working with others, or helping them understand your arguments, or reaching a consensus; you only care about killing the people you want dead. Which is fundamentally unsustainable, because if people are using bad logic, eventually that's not going to line up with what you want. (Not to mention, if everyone else's logic for killing X is complete nonsense, that probably increases the chance that X is town and scum are targeting them.)
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 347, Something_Smart wrote:and I don't think I ever tried to make you appear like scum; I only explained the reasons I personally thought you were scummy and I've been around the block enough to know that nobody else is going to give a shit.
i think "making me appear like scum" and "explaining the reaosns why i thought it was scummy" is the same thing - the first part just extra implies that i think your reasons are fabricated and deliberately bad faith

as for the first point, that is my bad - i guess it feeds into the fact that even now, after arguing with you about it for so many posts, i still literally do not understand what your problem is and why you think i'm scummy for it and my brain simplified it as "you took a joke post i made as seriously" because that's the closest thing my brain can come to understanding what your current problem with my slot is because nothing else makes even remote sense to me
~M

Return to “Completed Game Topics”