False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1702, fireisredsir wrote:idk i did go read mastina's most recent scum game and i don't think this is really accurate, she's not like incapable of progression as scum. but i think there she was a lot less willing to go into detail on reasoning or respond to new posts and stuff. and i think the level to which she's doing that here is closer to that than it is to her play in datisi's cafe as town
It should be noted that that was both a multiball game (I could get real read progression, not needing to fake it), and also I had a negative utility role so I knew from the onset that I needed to die for my team to stand a chance (so I deliberately didn't want to go into too much detail, as to avoid spewing players town after I flipped).

What a lot of folks don't seem to get is that there's more than one mastina scumgame style (but most of them have in common: "find the least-effort way to easiest generate a scum win", the shortest path to victory, doing the least amount necessary, and in general, not relying on myself to carry), and there's more than one town mastina style, and that both are affected by real life factors, and that being affected by those real life factors doesn't change those alignments, it just changes the representation of them. And most people get those affected-by-rl representations wrong.

It's not really worth going into detail tho, because my flip will do the talking for me in demonstrating once more that basically everyone who claims to know my meta, is bullshitting, because if they
did
know my meta they would know I was town.

What IS worth talking about?
In post 1717, mastina wrote:
In post 1473, mastina wrote:
Spoiler: past version
In post 1323, mastina wrote:{catboi, Datisi, Dannflor, Bell, fireisredsir, Val89, Marashu, Frozen Angel*}
{Charloux, Mixtyx}
(second tier still locktown, just not same certainty--all of them I almost put in the above tier, so the separation between them is very small and nearly nonexistent.)

TOWN:
{SCRRRDBEAR, Cephrir}

{PenguinPower}

TOWN?:
{Shiro, Shiidaji}

???
{KittyTacky}
{Titus}

PROBABLY SCUM:
{Something_Smart}

SCUM:
{Alisae}
{NorwegianboyEE}.
I'm gonna do this a bit differently, instead of town to scum doing strength.

Dann/Datisi/catboi are genuinely never scum here. Ever.
When I say that, I am not exaggerating. I have played it out in my head countless times. I've looked for literally any sign whatsoever.
I've scrutinized every interaction that I've seen from them, and genuinely.
There is zero doubt. No paranoia. None. Not a drop.

I know that I usually exaggerate. I know that I usually am hyperbolic. That when I day a read is 100%, it's not REALLY 100^, I'm just leaving out the small voices of doubt behind the read.

When I say they are 100% town, I mean 100% TOWN. I genuinely don't see the scum. It’s not there. I'm looking for it. But no matter how I slice it. They're just...town.

Next, Alisae and Norwee are both scum.
I genuinely don't see them as town. I've looked. It’s not there. I can't find the townness. All I can see is the scum.
However, I admit it's possible that I just can't see the town in them. I am telling you that they are 100% scum, genuinely no paranoia.

Below that is FA. Removing the shroud of 100%, the actual number is more like 90%, and removing the same shroud, the this-is-town is closer to 85%. I still need to do the research, since it's fully possible she can legit be 100% in her town meta with me 100% certain. But I need to do the research there.

Bell, Marashu, Mistyx are the next step down. Estimate of 75%. They have very very very strong, compelling reasons to be town, it's just that unlike the holy Trinity, I DO have paranoia. I was hiding it before, but it's there. It exists, and is the remaining 25%. Where my reasons could be wrong and the scummier aspects that briefly pinged were right.
But if this were a readslist, I'd still list them as locktown.

Fire might be up with them, but I forget the reason why. I know that part of it is "fire isn’t acting like Cafe him, therefore town", but I had reasons for townlocking him beyond that. If I remember them, will get back to you on him.

Charloux I have no clue where to place tbh.

The next definitive placements are Something Smart and Cephrir. I had one as SLIGHTLY higher than the other while writing this mentally, but I can't remember which was higher right now because they're that close in comparative strength, at about 60% for SS scum, Ceph town.
(Note for percentages: 50% isn’t null, null is 0%. So 60% isn’t "just 10% higher than default", it's 60% higher than default.)

The rest, don't honestly know percentage wise.
Bear, Charlpux, Shiro, and Shiidaji I all loosely think are town, but fucked if I know by how much.

The tl;Dr takeaway tho:
Datisi, catboi, Dannflor all ALWAYS town; NEVER eliminate them.
Genuinely locktown.

Bell, Marashu, Mistyx, probs-FA are all town; NEVER consider eliminating them prior to lylo, and even then think very very hard before doing so, because they're probably town.

Norwee and Alisae ARE scum.
You might not believe it now, but they ARE going to flip scum because they're NOT town.

SS probscum, Ceph probtown, but not infallibly so.

Rest, meh.
Updated:
100% reads
:

TOWN:
{Datisi, Dannflor, catboi}
SCUM:
{NorwegianboyEE}

NO DOUBT
:

TOWN:
{Frozen Angel}
SCUM:
{Alisae}

HIGH CONFIDENCE
:
(~80-90%)

TOWN:
{Bell, fireisredsir, Val89, Marashu, Mistyx}

MID-CONFIDENCE
:
(~65-75%)

TOWN:
{Charloux}

LOW-CONFIDENCE
:
(~50-60%)

TOWN:
{Cephrir}
SCUM:
{Something_Smart}

ZERO-CONFIDENCE
:
(fucked if I know)

{SCRRRDBEAR town?}
{Shiro, Shiidaji}
{PenguinPower, KittyTacky}
{Titus}

As a reminder: baseline is 0%. So 50% isn't null, 50% is +50% from null. 60% isn't 10% above null, it's 60% above null.

Norwee moves up to a locked read because I discussed my read on him in the neighborhood and I realized that, actually, yeah. I CAN soulread Norwee. He IS scum. I guarantee you he is scum. 100% guaranteed. I reviewed it in my head countless times. I approached it from every angle, wondering, "am I wrong here?". But I'm not.
I don't know why I can soulread Norwee. But I can. And he's scum this game. You might not believe me today, but it doesn't matter. You want to eliminate scum, you eliminate Norwee. Period. I guarantee you. Literally 100% guarantee you. Norwee is scum. Norwee is so scum that if a cop claims an inno on him, the cop is lying.

I know Norwee's play. I know I can read him. I know that he's scum here. He's the one player onsite that I can randomly soulread. And he is scum, here.
I know I
should
give reasons for why he's scum, demonstrating why he's scum, but I'm done being mastina so I'm done trying to explain reads. It's a read I'm NEVER wrong about tho. I KNOW I can read Norwee, and I KNOW that Norwee's scum this game.

Frozen Angel, her posting and stances I believe are town aside from the meta suggestion she's town. I'm comfortable locking her there as town, with no doubts.

Alisae I realize people think e's town today, but when Alisae continues to defend Norwee to the death when Norwee flips scum, remember that Alisae has done so from the onset. Remember every mislim Alisae pushes through, and e will push through several! Remember all the players that are town that Alisae ends up suspecting. Eventually, Alisae will feel the pressure of widely not being seen town anymore, and at that point will probably bus, but then e will use the towncred from that bus to leverage even more mislims. So remember this and remember that all of it collectively means that Alisae is scum.

I remembered the reasons on fire beyond "fire isn't playing like Datisi's cafe, therefore town", and yes, they are good. fire's early thoughts I find highly town, highly accurate, and highly reasonable in a way unlikely to be scum. His engagement has just felt a lot more natural and organic this game. Tonewise he's an entirely different player and that tells me probably town. But, I've never played with fire outside of Datisi's cafe, so it's not the same level of locktown. He IS locktown tho.

Mistyx's posts have gotten better throughout the game, raising her to locktown as well. She's different from what I remember her being like as scum, is matching what I remember her being like as town, and has tone similar to fire that I think is town. But it's not a 100% read.

Bell's reads are honestly shit this game (see also, he thinks I'm scum, he pushed Datisi), which is in of itself a concern, and he's not QUITE as active and strong as I know a town Bell to be, but I'm still like 90% sure this is Bell's towngame because his activity has picked up (rather than died down) and he is being fairly strongly present.

Marashu is never scum here for their entering posts. Everything about Marashu radiates town. Marashu is only this low because no familiarity with Marashu.

Ditto for Val. Val is never scum here for their perspectives throughout the game, the sheer town tone, and being initially suspect of scum (Norwee, Alisae) but later ending up pocketed by them in a way that hard-spews Val town. The only reason this is a 90% rather than 100% is lack of familiarity with Val.

Charloux, I basically believe the clan leaders are all (or at least mostly) town both reads-wise (Dannflor and FA are locktown), and also mech-spec-wise (them being town makes sense given the apprentice mechanic). Play-wise Charloux's content has felt fairly good, but my lack of engagement with the majority of Charloux's stances as well as lack of familiarity keep this from being stronger.

Ceph, vibe-wise I just have a gut-town read on him. He's notoriously difficult to read, but he just seems town?

Something_Smart, similarly so, vibes as scum.

The rest, fucked if I know, with the exception of Titus.

I think Titus is scum here because I feel that if Titus were town here, she would be defending me as town in a similar way that Frozen Angel is defending me right now. Titus should
know
why I am town this game (similarly to how FA does), and yet, she is not defending me.
I know that she's busy. I know she's not doing much in the game.
But I know she's not too busy to defend me. Which is why I feel her lack of doing so is loosely scum-indicative.
But it's not a strong read because I realize that she is playing this game solo, and as a solo-Titus, she is less likely to be engaged when as busy as she is. The timeline crunch with her absent feels a little suspect, her lack of defense of me feels a little suspect, but it's not strong.
In post 1718, mastina wrote:I'm NEVER wrong on any of these.

I guarantee you.
I can soulread Norwee and Norwee is scum this game.

I guarantee you that all of Datisi, Dannflor, and catboi are town.
I guarantee you that FA is town, too, albeit not to the same tier as the holy trinity is.

And given the above guarantees, between my read on em and eir stances over the game, you'll be able to
eventually
see that Alisae is scum, too.

But I'm done fighting for the reads in spite of being more sure than ever in the above being true.
Pagetopping these!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1708, Something_Smart wrote:Mastina has already claimed in the hood btw.
My biggest regret right now because it means I can't actually go "fuck that" to the idea of claiming since I literally already did, a fullclaim from the onset pretty much. (Less than 48 hours into the game.) My neighborhood can claim my role publicly at literally any time, meaning that I can't
actually
say "you want my claim, you flip me" or similar.

Alas.

Is the consequence of the early claim in there, but oh well.

Consider this an honorary "fuck claiming" tho. If I hadn't claimed already in the neighborhood, I wouldn't be claiming at all. But since I can't undo having claimed in there, my role is known if it's really that big of a deal.

I honestly don't care to tho.

The only things that are important are that I am town, Norwee is scum, Datisi/Dannflor/catboi are town, FA is town, and more locktown core ({Bell, fireisredsir, Val89, Marashu, Mistyx}) is town.
My flip will prove one of these true, the rest will follow with time, too.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:45 pm

Post by Datisi »

i am not so sure anymore what i think about mastina, alignment wise. though i am of the feeling i might even just want to flip her because it's clear the mastina-norwee situation is not going to change so might as well actually like, resolve it early so that we can get into normal mafia after it.

VOTE: kittytacky

i don't know. mastina isn't a bad flip from a thread health and/or information perspective. so i don't exactly hate that wagon, i guess. i can't in good conscience vote there right now but maybe later.

besides running up kittytacky, i also would like to have t3 run up - if we're talking about alignment-reasons to kill someone.

also i'm not really in the mood to fake motivation for this game because this day is a drag. so let me know if you, like, want my specific opinion on something. i'm reading the thread. but like. idk.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:09 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1727, Datisi wrote:i might even just want to flip her because it's clear the mastina-norwee situation is not going to change so might as well actually like, resolve it early so that we can get into normal mafia after it.
By which you mean flip me and ignore Norwee after that, letting him win the game as scum unless someone somewhere down the line develops a separate Norwee scumread and gets all the postgame credit because nobody remembers my posts after I'm elimmed so the living player gets the credit and I don't.

But like.

Norwee is scum. It doesn't matter what you think. It doesn't matter if you think this is a tunnel. It's not. I can soulread Norwee, and he IS scum.

You're quite correct that I'm not letting go of this if I live--because I'm not giving up on the guaranteed scum lim. Norwee is scum, and any elimination not-Norwee has a lower chance of hitting scum. So voting Norwee is voting scum.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:12 pm

Post by Charloux »

Thought it was Not mafia for a second and was confused
My condolences for the avi. :up:

I don't want to type about me being confused about Mastina's thought process anymore; Since nobody apart from me seems to be confused, that just means this is the standard.
The only thing i will add is that i don't think Mastina would be of any help until Norwegian is flipped; And i don't see it happening today, tomorrow and possibly further down the line.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

can anyone tell me WHY mastina thinks norwee is scum? other than the "my read on him is better than yours", that's not a reason

if nobody can, that's a very good sign on how much noise her slot is right now - and i don't like policy, but my god

charloux, i'm not confused per se, but i don't understand it and i can't bother understanding because it's very clear mastina isn't going to actually try to help us understand why norwee is scum.

the reason why i don't mind flipping her is because i think her flip is actually informative - if she's town, that means i'll be re-evaling alisae (because uh, i kind of realized that alisae pushing town-mastina the was they have been would kinda fit into my worldview of scum-alisae getting shit done), and also it gains insight into who was willing to mindlessly sheep mastina at the beginning of the game

if mastina's red, i probably just brain off sheep alisae, and i'm guessing there'd be some sorta associates from rereading her slot (and like, i realized that my hood reasons for townreading her were probably garbage, and also she didn't bother correcting me in the hood why they're garbage, soooo...)
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1729, Charloux wrote:The only thing i will add is that i don't think Mastina would be of any help until Norwegian is flipped; And i don't see it happening today, tomorrow and possibly further down the line.
Oh I'm plenty help, you're just not willing to accept it.

Norwee is lockscum, but I have more reads than Norwee as scum.
In post 1473, mastina wrote:
Spoiler: past version
In post 1323, mastina wrote:{catboi, Datisi, Dannflor, Bell, fireisredsir, Val89, Marashu, Frozen Angel*}
{Charloux, Mixtyx}
(second tier still locktown, just not same certainty--all of them I almost put in the above tier, so the separation between them is very small and nearly nonexistent.)

TOWN:
{SCRRRDBEAR, Cephrir}

{PenguinPower}

TOWN?:
{Shiro, Shiidaji}

???
{KittyTacky}
{Titus}

PROBABLY SCUM:
{Something_Smart}

SCUM:
{Alisae}
{NorwegianboyEE}.
I'm gonna do this a bit differently, instead of town to scum doing strength.

Dann/Datisi/catboi are genuinely never scum here. Ever.
When I say that, I am not exaggerating. I have played it out in my head countless times. I've looked for literally any sign whatsoever.
I've scrutinized every interaction that I've seen from them, and genuinely.
There is zero doubt. No paranoia. None. Not a drop.

I know that I usually exaggerate. I know that I usually am hyperbolic. That when I day a read is 100%, it's not REALLY 100^, I'm just leaving out the small voices of doubt behind the read.

When I say they are 100% town, I mean 100% TOWN. I genuinely don't see the scum. It’s not there. I'm looking for it. But no matter how I slice it. They're just...town.

Next, Alisae and Norwee are both scum.
I genuinely don't see them as town. I've looked. It’s not there. I can't find the townness. All I can see is the scum.
However, I admit it's possible that I just can't see the town in them. I am telling you that they are 100% scum, genuinely no paranoia.

Below that is FA. Removing the shroud of 100%, the actual number is more like 90%, and removing the same shroud, the this-is-town is closer to 85%. I still need to do the research, since it's fully possible she can legit be 100% in her town meta with me 100% certain. But I need to do the research there.

Bell, Marashu, Mistyx are the next step down. Estimate of 75%. They have very very very strong, compelling reasons to be town, it's just that unlike the holy Trinity, I DO have paranoia. I was hiding it before, but it's there. It exists, and is the remaining 25%. Where my reasons could be wrong and the scummier aspects that briefly pinged were right.
But if this were a readslist, I'd still list them as locktown.

Fire might be up with them, but I forget the reason why. I know that part of it is "fire isn’t acting like Cafe him, therefore town", but I had reasons for townlocking him beyond that. If I remember them, will get back to you on him.

Charloux I have no clue where to place tbh.

The next definitive placements are Something Smart and Cephrir. I had one as SLIGHTLY higher than the other while writing this mentally, but I can't remember which was higher right now because they're that close in comparative strength, at about 60% for SS scum, Ceph town.
(Note for percentages: 50% isn’t null, null is 0%. So 60% isn’t "just 10% higher than default", it's 60% higher than default.)

The rest, don't honestly know percentage wise.
Bear, Charlpux, Shiro, and Shiidaji I all loosely think are town, but fucked if I know by how much.

The tl;Dr takeaway tho:
Datisi, catboi, Dannflor all ALWAYS town; NEVER eliminate them.
Genuinely locktown.

Bell, Marashu, Mistyx, probs-FA are all town; NEVER consider eliminating them prior to lylo, and even then think very very hard before doing so, because they're probably town.

Norwee and Alisae ARE scum.
You might not believe it now, but they ARE going to flip scum because they're NOT town.

SS probscum, Ceph probtown, but not infallibly so.

Rest, meh.
Updated:
100% reads
:

TOWN:
{Datisi, Dannflor, catboi}
SCUM:
{NorwegianboyEE}

NO DOUBT
:

TOWN:
{Frozen Angel}
SCUM:
{Alisae}

HIGH CONFIDENCE
:
(~80-90%)

TOWN:
{Bell, fireisredsir, Val89, Marashu, Mistyx}

MID-CONFIDENCE
:
(~65-75%)

TOWN:
{Charloux}

LOW-CONFIDENCE
:
(~50-60%)

TOWN:
{Cephrir}
SCUM:
{Something_Smart}

ZERO-CONFIDENCE
:
(fucked if I know)

{SCRRRDBEAR town?}
{Shiro, Shiidaji}
{PenguinPower, KittyTacky}
{Titus}
Spoiler: reasons
As a reminder: baseline is 0%. So 50% isn't null, 50% is +50% from null. 60% isn't 10% above null, it's 60% above null.

Norwee moves up to a locked read because I discussed my read on him in the neighborhood and I realized that, actually, yeah. I CAN soulread Norwee. He IS scum. I guarantee you he is scum. 100% guaranteed. I reviewed it in my head countless times. I approached it from every angle, wondering, "am I wrong here?". But I'm not.
I don't know why I can soulread Norwee. But I can. And he's scum this game. You might not believe me today, but it doesn't matter. You want to eliminate scum, you eliminate Norwee. Period. I guarantee you. Literally 100% guarantee you. Norwee is scum. Norwee is so scum that if a cop claims an inno on him, the cop is lying.

I know Norwee's play. I know I can read him. I know that he's scum here. He's the one player onsite that I can randomly soulread. And he is scum, here.
I know I
should
give reasons for why he's scum, demonstrating why he's scum, but I'm done being mastina so I'm done trying to explain reads. It's a read I'm NEVER wrong about tho. I KNOW I can read Norwee, and I KNOW that Norwee's scum this game.

Frozen Angel, her posting and stances I believe are town aside from the meta suggestion she's town. I'm comfortable locking her there as town, with no doubts.

Alisae I realize people think e's town today, but when Alisae continues to defend Norwee to the death when Norwee flips scum, remember that Alisae has done so from the onset. Remember every mislim Alisae pushes through, and e will push through several! Remember all the players that are town that Alisae ends up suspecting. Eventually, Alisae will feel the pressure of widely not being seen town anymore, and at that point will probably bus, but then e will use the towncred from that bus to leverage even more mislims. So remember this and remember that all of it collectively means that Alisae is scum.

I remembered the reasons on fire beyond "fire isn't playing like Datisi's cafe, therefore town", and yes, they are good. fire's early thoughts I find highly town, highly accurate, and highly reasonable in a way unlikely to be scum. His engagement has just felt a lot more natural and organic this game. Tonewise he's an entirely different player and that tells me probably town. But, I've never played with fire outside of Datisi's cafe, so it's not the same level of locktown. He IS locktown tho.

Mistyx's posts have gotten better throughout the game, raising her to locktown as well. She's different from what I remember her being like as scum, is matching what I remember her being like as town, and has tone similar to fire that I think is town. But it's not a 100% read.

Bell's reads are honestly shit this game (see also, he thinks I'm scum, he pushed Datisi), which is in of itself a concern, and he's not QUITE as active and strong as I know a town Bell to be, but I'm still like 90% sure this is Bell's towngame because his activity has picked up (rather than died down) and he is being fairly strongly present.

Marashu is never scum here for their entering posts. Everything about Marashu radiates town. Marashu is only this low because no familiarity with Marashu.

Ditto for Val. Val is never scum here for their perspectives throughout the game, the sheer town tone, and being initially suspect of scum (Norwee, Alisae) but later ending up pocketed by them in a way that hard-spews Val town. The only reason this is a 90% rather than 100% is lack of familiarity with Val.

Charloux, I basically believe the clan leaders are all (or at least mostly) town both reads-wise (Dannflor and FA are locktown), and also mech-spec-wise (them being town makes sense given the apprentice mechanic). Play-wise Charloux's content has felt fairly good, but my lack of engagement with the majority of Charloux's stances as well as lack of familiarity keep this from being stronger.

Ceph, vibe-wise I just have a gut-town read on him. He's notoriously difficult to read, but he just seems town?

Something_Smart, similarly so, vibes as scum.

The rest, fucked if I know, with the exception of Titus.

I think Titus is scum here because I feel that if Titus were town here, she would be defending me as town in a similar way that Frozen Angel is defending me right now. Titus should
know
why I am town this game (similarly to how FA does), and yet, she is not defending me.
I know that she's busy. I know she's not doing much in the game.
But I know she's not too busy to defend me. Which is why I feel her lack of doing so is loosely scum-indicative.
But it's not a strong read because I realize that she is playing this game solo, and as a solo-Titus, she is less likely to be engaged when as busy as she is. The timeline crunch with her absent feels a little suspect, her lack of defense of me feels a little suspect, but it's not strong.
All of the reads I feel strongly about are worth listening to and working with me on.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1730, Datisi wrote:can anyone tell me WHY mastina thinks norwee is scum? other than the "my read on him is better than yours", that's not a reason
I do!

I genuinely can soulread Norwee.

But beyond policy, there's literally dozens of reasons Norwee's scum.

They're in my iso both in and out of the neighborhood.

And there's more beyond the ones I've stated.

I
could
write them out but when I said I don't feel like it I meant that.

Doesn't make it any less true tho.

i
In post 1730, Datisi wrote:t's very clear mastina isn't going to actually try to help us understand why norwee is scum.
You can control-F me for "norwe" (leave out the extra e to pick up instances of gianboyEE since while I mostly use Norwee, I do occasionally use the full government name), both in the game thread and out of the game thread.

I haven't tried to help you by showing
all
the reasons Norwee is scum.

Don't pretend I've shown none.

I have.

You just think those reasons are bad.

But the read is right.

Reasoning be damned.

I don't give a fuck how good you think your reasons are for Norwee being town and how much you think I have poor reasons.

That I have a soulread is the only reason that matters.

Norwee IS scum this game.

I realize "I have a soulread" isn't something that can convince people.
I realize it is asking for trust you're unwilling to give me.

But mark my words: I'm
not
wrong here.

I know what I'm fucking talking about on Norwee.

Why, I don't know. I genuinely don't have this skill for any other player. It literally is just, randomly, just him. And not even consistently. Just randomly, after some random criteria is met: BAM. Soulread. And he met those criteria this game, so I can tell he is scum.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

so
you realize that saying "i have a soulread" won't convince me, or anyone really

but instead of at least a tldr of all the dozen reasons that norwee is scum

you spend time typing "norwee is scum, i'm not wrong" 50 times
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did Mastina claim in thread yet.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:58 pm

Post by Charloux »

Hypothetically speaking: if a cop were to clear norwegian right now, what would you think then?
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:58 pm

Post by Charloux »

Hypothetically speaking: if a cop were to clear norwegian right now, what would you think then?
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:00 am

Post by Charloux »

I wonder how many duplicates i can make if i press the button fast enough
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:00 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 1313, mastina wrote:For instance, May I point you to eir posting starting here?

At that time there were--and this part is going to blow your mind--five? players in that PT. With three of them as scum.

Alisae literally did scum theater for two town players.

And then after the MathBlade elimination, it gets even better.

It became three town players to two scum players.
Alisae(A2), QuantumLeap scum.
Bulbazak, Titus, Ginngie town. (Creature too, I think?) (It was 5 after Ginngie died. Creature got swapped out but was still town brought in.)

Literally two scum three town in a neighborhood.

If you think Alisae wouldn't do theater, e absolutely would.
Thank you for showing me this game. You have me convinced; totally convinced....that you 'intuition' on the matter can't be trusted at all.

I've looked at the interactions between A2 and QuantumLeap, and with QL predecessor. Where is the scum theatre? There is basically no interaction between the two. It's a night and day difference between how those two slots interacted with each other and how Norwee-Alisae interacted in WindClan. In fact, its much closer with how Alisae interacted with Ginngie - and almost EXACTLY matches how A2 and nancy were together, once that account turns up - and was a scum-town.

You can not be correct that Alisea-Norwee are scum together. I could be wrong on either or both of my reads on those players, but they are NOT scum together, and if showing me this game was supposed to change my mind on the issue, it's done the exact opposite.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:04 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1733, Datisi wrote:so
you realize that saying "i have a soulread" won't convince me, or anyone really
but instead of at least a tldr of all the dozen reasons that norwee is scum
you spend time typing "norwee is scum, i'm not wrong" 50 times
Quite!

I told you I wasn't going to bother with the time/effort anymore. It's easier for me to state the read 50 times and the strongest reason, than it is for me to explain the weaker/lesser reasons--which aren't worth the effort.

The weaker/lesser reasons, people will just disagree with anyway. Find ways to say they aren't true. Not worth it.

It IS worth it to make sure you can't forget the strongest reason tho.

And the strongest reason is that I can soulread Norwee and I soulread Norwee as scum. He is the only player I can soulread, and even I can't always do it, but when I do, I am NEVER wrong, and Norwee is scum this game.

You don't believe me, but he is. Period. Logic doesn't matter. Your read being different than mine doesn't matter. I realize it isn't convincing you, but that doesn't matter, either. What matters is that I am not wrong. Norwee is scum.
I feel like most of my reads have quite good reasons to be right.
But none of them as strongly as Norwee, because my read on Norwee is genuinely as if I have access to his role PM and can see it. I can
see
the red role PM from him. I can
see
him having a scum role and a scum PT link within. I can
see
it, because it's true. And that is genuinely the strongest reason for him being scum.

Everything else is secondary to that.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There’s nothing for me to respond to. You’re just not correct in what you are saying.
Although, you’re not trying to convince me so whatevs.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:07 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1735, Charloux wrote:Hypothetically speaking: if a cop were to clear norwegian right now, what would you think then?
That the cop was his scumbuddy. Outside chance, maybe cop got the wrong result.

But I KNOW my Soulread isn't wrong.

There's faked confidence reads, which I realize makes it harder to push real confidence reads.

And then there's soulreads that are real confidence.

This is not a tunnel. This is not confirmation bias. This is truth. Norwee is scum this game. My read on him is better than a cop result and effectively is one.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If someone, somehow, is convinced by this. We can talk, but talking to Mastina herself seems pretty pointless right now.

- Bunno
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:11 am

Post by Charloux »

@Shiro: Do you have access to the gathering pt?
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:17 am

Post by Charloux »

I really hate these situations where you have to use your gut instead of brain.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:18 am

Post by Charloux »

Did Dann claim leader, and did FA confirm yet?
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:22 am

Post by Charloux »

I basically believe the clan leaders are all (or at least mostly) town both reads-wise (Dannflor and FA are locktown)
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:23 am

Post by Charloux »

If dann didnt claim this statement confirms there is scum amongst leaders and that Mastina slipped
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:28 am

Post by Datisi »

dann claimed it in our hood
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not_Mafia really upped their play recently i gotta say.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”