fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2120, catboi wrote:When you say you don't like it, do you mean in a "I disagree with this being a good way to play the game" sense or a "I think this is scummy" sense?
see

kinda both

and then they kinda did it again to marashu but i appreciated that they at least clarified/apologized for that after unprompted

idk with stuff like that part of me always wants to believe that scum wouldn't use those tactics and it's more likely to come from emotional/frustrated/confident/whatever town, and part of me knows that if scum is the one doing it then maybe it's justified by playing to wincon and not just being mean

i don't really know how to judge which of those is more likely, im p bad at assessing stuff like that in games, which is another part of why i don't really like when people play that way

in this case i leaned towards the side of finding that it felt agenda-y tho
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2124, catboi wrote:
In post 2122, Datisi wrote:et tu, brute?
goddammit i know this avatar makes me look scummy but i didn't want to be the one to say it lmfao

i could have had some bitchin anime cat fanart avatar but ydrasse had to give me this IT'S HER FAULT
tbh it's mostly that i cannot take you seriously anymore and i have to keep reminding myself that you're catboi and not some noob rando with a crappy cat avatar
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

isn't that not what that quote means

that wasn't my interpretation of its usage at least
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2028, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2015, Alisae wrote:I really don’t care about the meta of some troll if that’s how u sort them good for u.

Other people can do whatever the fuck they want, I just think that engaging with the slot to me is a waste of posts. I mean I think the guy posts like an open wolf npc but I mean maybe more people need more time to reach that conclusion? I’m just saying why I’m not engaging with it, and you shouldn’t either it’s not worth ur posts.
i don't think they're actually a troll,
they just often get eliminated.
and there's a difference between saying that you're not going to engage with the posts anymore and encouraging other people not to. that's the part i don't really get. i get it in situations where the person is like spamming or just being a nuisance or whatever, but i don't really feel like that applies here?

idk maybe im just sensitive to the sentiment he gave of getting discouraged by feeling like people are ignoring him when he tries to get more engaged, so then seeing you basically telling everyone to ignore him is like... feels like targeted towards shutting down any chance of him showing himself as town if he is
So, like, mind telling me where you got the bolded from? Because I went though his games and I had to go back to March of 2021 to find a game where he was mis-eliminated as town and since then he's had 7 straight where he's either NKed or endgames. The times he frequently gets eliminated are...when he's scum.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2123, catboi wrote:Explain this vote? I thought her posting was good overall
i didn't like the way she moved onto kitty, it felt like she was searching for reasons to justify it rather than naturally evaluating the situation

and there's been a couple times where its felt like she's inconsistently applied standards when looking at different slots

and that kinda reminded me that FA explained in hood (which misty is in) that her main method of scumhunting is looking for places where people aren't consistent with how they analyze things/how they behave

and i questioned misty on it yesterday and she ignored me and i don't think FA had fully caught up to that point and now she's dead

thats not like a super significant part of the read but it was in my mind at least

i also read a scumgame of hers and it made me realize that my previous standards for her scumplay (based on ktane) were way too low of a bar

mostly just wasn't really feeling the townvibes anymore when i re-checked the iso
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2129, fireisredsir wrote:my previous standards for her scumplay (based on ktane) were way too low of a bar
the MU people keep telling me she is in fact a good wolf but I have not yet seen it
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2128, catboi wrote:So, like, mind telling me where you got the bolded from? Because I went though his games and I had to go back to March of 2021 to find a game where he was mis-eliminated as town and since then he's had 7 straight where he's either NKed or endgames. The times he frequently gets eliminated are...when he's scum.
i was actually surprised how little he got eliminated when i looked, you're right

what i (and i think alisae) was referring to tho was a comment where i think he called himself limbait or something. so even if he doesn't actually get eliminated he still is like regularly in that pool of people who are suspected

but true my bad, that is not strictly correct, i think the sentiment is tho
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2130, catboi wrote:
In post 2129, fireisredsir wrote:my previous standards for her scumplay (based on ktane) were way too low of a bar
the MU people keep telling me she is in fact a good wolf but I have not yet seen it
that's why i went to read games on MU lol
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

catboi, how serious are you in saying my posts are scummier to you, and if any amount serious - why and how can i help you

maybe i'm confbiasing but seeing catboi actually lay out things that i was vaguely feeling were wrong with kitty's posting is like, nice:tm:
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2126, Datisi wrote:you're catboi and not some noob rando with a crappy cat avatar
cue 3 separate posts in the spectator PT going "but those are the same thing!!"
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2133, Datisi wrote:catboi, how serious are you in saying my posts are scummier to you, and if any amount serious - why and how can i help you

maybe i'm confbiasing but seeing catboi actually lay out things that i was vaguely feeling were wrong with kitty's posting is like, nice:tm:
that was mostly a tongue in cheek sentiment but I did realize I was feeling that way about your posts on some page I was catching up then realized I didn't have anything I could actually rationally point to
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Mistyx »

Game 1 Thread 1
Game 1 Thread 2
(can link thread 3 if needed but i was dead by that point, also i was playing on the rue account)

Game 2 Thread 1
Game 2 Thread 2

(pretty sure these all lead to the bottom of the threads but just click the title at the top and it should take you to the top)

think these are my best recent performances

i've been sitting on these all game since i didnt think they were particularly relevant but they kinda are now and i wanna brag so
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2134, catboi wrote:
In post 2126, Datisi wrote:you're catboi and not some noob rando with a crappy cat avatar
cue 3 separate posts in the spectator PT going "but those are the same thing!!"
you're not a
rando
noob :P

also yeah ok that's fine i'm fine sure alright that's cool
~M
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

Misty I’m not going to click the links but I will say that I am proud of u
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

im actually a big fan of the miltank, might be above serial killer shin for me in terms of appeal
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Mistyx »

UNVOTE:

i voted kitty because i thought scum gameplan coming into today would be to try to push mastina's legacy to get miselims over and kitty's post was like, word for word what i was expecting, and felt inconsistent with what a townie in that position would think

with the T3 flash happening in the way it did im not convinced thats true anymore

feel like theres a lot of energy being expended in the same places it was yesterday and im not sure how to feel about that

@catboi do you have anything updated about dann to talk about?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2131, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2128, catboi wrote:So, like, mind telling me where you got the bolded from? Because I went though his games and I had to go back to March of 2021 to find a game where he was mis-eliminated as town and since then he's had 7 straight where he's either NKed or endgames. The times he frequently gets eliminated are...when he's scum.
i was actually surprised how little he got eliminated when i looked, you're right

what i (and i think alisae) was referring to tho was a comment where i think he called himself limbait or something. so even if he doesn't actually get eliminated he still is like regularly in that pool of people who are suspected

okay so that's kind of a weird response because I'm not sure what "the sentiment is correct" is supposed to mean? like if he does not get miseliminated often as town it does not happen. we're arguing facts not feelings here.

and I had this really dumb theory forming in my head that kittytacky told the scum PT "I suck I always get eliminated" and fire just came in assuming kittytacky meant as
both
alignments when that is not actually true

and this whole argument by fire is him trying to divert pressure off kittytacky because he's usually pretty averse to bussing but he didn't bother to actually fact check like he would as town
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Datisi »

how dare you, serial killer shin is great

tho he might be a hindrance in mafia you're right

i need my catboi shin pfp again, that's why i'm getting scumread
~M
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2140, Mistyx wrote:UNVOTE:

i voted kitty because i thought scum gameplan coming into today would be to try to push mastina's legacy to get miselims over and kitty's post was like, word for word what i was expecting, and felt inconsistent with what a townie in that position would think

with the T3 flash happening in the way it did im not convinced thats true anymore

feel like theres a lot of energy being expended in the same places it was yesterday and im not sure how to feel about that

@catboi do you have anything updated about dann to talk about?
not really

well I guess I do have something updated in that I'm not really sure he's scum anymore

In that I don't see why scum-him helps lead an elim on mastina when she's a free pocket for him, and also because him shooting frozen angel if he's a scum leader feels like shooting himself in the foot

and I also just...started to feel like I wasn't right, I don't know how to explain that, I didn't want to let go of the read for stubborn baby reasons at first but over the night phase I realized I was being overreactive to his posts
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2136, Mistyx wrote:
Game 1 Thread 1
Game 1 Thread 2
(can link thread 3 if needed but i was dead by that point, also i was playing on the rue account)

Game 2 Thread 1
Game 2 Thread 2

(pretty sure these all lead to the bottom of the threads but just click the title at the top and it should take you to the top)

i've been sitting on these all game since i didnt think they were particularly relevant but they kinda are now and i wanna brag so
well I wasn't planning on doing homework tonight but...

let me ask you: if I read your posts in those games and then read your ISO in this game do you think I'll be able to see a difference?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2144, catboi wrote:
In post 2136, Mistyx wrote:
Game 1 Thread 1
Game 1 Thread 2

Game 2 Thread 1
Game 2 Thread 2

well I wasn't planning on doing homework tonight but...

let me ask you: if I read your posts in those games and then read your ISO in this game do you think I'll be able to see a difference?
i do yes

i think you would probably think i'm posting worse here
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2140, Mistyx wrote:with the T3 flash happening in the way it did im not convinced thats true anymore
do you think there is scum pushing t3 here? who is it? and why couldn't scum be split between pushing t3 AND pushing mastina's reads?
~M
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2146, Datisi wrote:
In post 2140, Mistyx wrote:with the T3 flash happening in the way it did im not convinced thats true anymore
do you think there is scum pushing t3 here? who is it? and why couldn't scum be split between pushing t3 AND pushing mastina's reads?
yes, pending further information, it's possible but there isn't necessarily evidence for it which makes my point moot
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2141, catboi wrote:
In post 2131, fireisredsir wrote:

okay so that's kind of a weird response because I'm not sure what "the sentiment is correct" is supposed to mean? like if he does not get miseliminated often as town it does not happen. we're arguing facts not feelings here.

and I had this really dumb theory forming in my head that kittytacky told the scum PT "I suck I always get eliminated" and fire just came in assuming kittytacky meant as
both
alignments when that is not actually true

and this whole argument by fire is him trying to divert pressure off kittytacky because he's usually pretty averse to bussing but he didn't bother to actually fact check like he would as town
idk its just not really relevant to the point? i was talking with alisae when she called him a troll bc he made a comment somewhere that he ruins games. and i was saying that he made that comment bc he views himself as limbait and often gets pushed, not because he is actively trying to troll. like the point is the same whether he gets eliminated or not, and it also wasn't a point that has anything to do with his alignment in this game, it was a point about whether he deserves to be ignored or not. this isn't a gotcha lol

and i mean i did look at his games earlier when i was checking postcounts i feel like thats p verifiable

and when i looked again later i did focus more on looking at his scumgames to see how he responded to pressure in them so maybe that made me forget how often he actually gets elimmed

im also probably more likely to fact check as scum tbh, as town i know that it isn't relevant to the point im making so i don't care
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2147, Mistyx wrote:
In post 2146, Datisi wrote:
yes, pending further information, it's possible but there isn't necessarily evidence for it which makes my point moot
have you considered reading some posts that catboi put out recently on why kitty is scumy regardless of The Scum Plan
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”