KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:12 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2211, Datisi wrote:ok i see what i actually want to ask here:

kitty, why do you think that alisae's reasoning is bad? what makes you think it's scum latching on and that it can't come from town? because both the reasons that catboi lined out it are something that i strongly agree with makes you look suspicious, despite your excuses for them
I explained my reasons in the very post I quoted. Why is it so inconcievable that someone who's never played with even a lenient post restriction would be anxious about it? Yes it is irrational but people aren't robots. I got over it anyways, with some difficulty. As for the latter, idk why people see me simply sheeping something as opportunistic. Just because I had little to add?
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2221, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2217, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I PREFER TO HAMMER KITTY OVER T3
In post 2218, Mistyx wrote:i think id rather kill t3
ARE WE TRUE OPPOSITES?
i mean i dont like how much of a fuss he's been making about catching up and then posts a completely unexplained readlist
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:14 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2216, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2205, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2196, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2171, KittyTacky wrote:I shept a case that made sense to me and continues to.
A case that made sense to nobody else and that Mastina themselves admitted wouldn't make sense to anyone other than her.
So why did you somehow "get it"?
I believe Mastina when she said that you interact with scumbuddies the way you talked to certain people D1 and also I remember you in Baseball very well.
When i talked to who?
Also i looked up Baseball and i didn't even remember playing in that game until looking it up lmao.
Alisae. And I have a great memory for things like people's playstyle in games.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:16 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2220, T3 wrote:
In post 2207, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2198, T3 wrote:FINALLY CAUGHT UP

readlist incoming
Curious timing.
Bullshit. If you did any research at all you would find that I most commonly post between 7:30 and 8:30 EST every morning on weekdays, because I’m commuting then.
In post 2222, T3 wrote:Like yeah, sure, I would understand if you were coming from a place of “oh, T3 showed up as there is a wagon on him, that’s scummy timing.” But instead you’re saying it’s
curious
timing. This suggests you’re trying to avoid explicitly shading me.
I thought I
was
explicitly shading you, when have you last seen "curious" used in a non-shadey context? And you didn't mention it in any game I remember playing with you, so I'm sorry for that.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:16 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2223, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2222, T3 wrote:Like yeah, sure, I would understand if you were coming from a place of “oh, T3 showed up as there is a wagon on him, that’s scummy timing.” But instead you’re saying it’s
curious
timing. This suggests you’re trying to avoid explicitly shading me.
WHY TITUS TOWN THOUGH?
This question evasion is sus amogus.
~Vasex
~Enchant
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:19 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2226, Mistyx wrote:
In post 2221, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2217, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I PREFER TO HAMMER KITTY OVER T3
In post 2218, Mistyx wrote:i think id rather kill t3
ARE WE TRUE OPPOSITES?
i mean i dont like how much of a fuss he's been making about catching up and then posts a completely unexplained readlist
GOOD POINT. I AM ALSO WONDERING IF KITTYTACKY WOULD HAVE BURNED OUT BY NOW IF THIS WERE ALL SCUM POSTING.

VOTE: DATISI

I WILL LOOK AT T3 AND KITTYTACKY AGAIN ONCE I'M LESS TIRED.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:47 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I defend myself to the last breath as town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2225, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2211, Datisi wrote:ok i see what i actually want to ask here:

kitty, why do you think that alisae's reasoning is bad? what makes you think it's scum latching on and that it can't come from town? because both the reasons that catboi lined out it are something that i strongly agree with makes you look suspicious, despite your excuses for them
I explained my reasons in the very post I quoted. Why is it so inconcievable that someone who's never played with even a lenient post restriction would be anxious about it? Yes it is irrational but people aren't robots. I got over it anyways, with some difficulty. As for the latter, idk why people see me simply sheeping something as opportunistic. Just because I had little to add?
that's not my question

i am asking whether you think alisae's thoughts can or can't come from town

because i agree with them and you think i'm town

but you think alisae is scummy for them

so what is it
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2212, PenguinPower wrote:Titus was somewhat accurate though? The votecount was not at 2, but T3 was not at 5 votes and Bell was the shifting vote not me. How else would you have preferred for me to frame that to not be dodgy given the accuracy of my statement?
I think it's dodgy that you didn't just own up to being wrong, or tried to word it in such a way as to deemphasize that
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2212, PenguinPower wrote:How does point 1 address what I asked instead of just deflect? Where is the larger post that addresses what was being talked about.
It doesn't but I thought point 2 did, even though it was incorrect, so I felt taking point 1 to task about it was taking it out of context unfairly
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

It's strange that people started saying I sound like I don't want to be here when I in fact just started getting into the game and trying
Bartleby the Scrivener
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:22 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2187, KittyTacky wrote:I didn't accuse people of being opportunistic in those games because I did not see opportunism; I just saw misguided townies. And I don't counterpush people I just think are wrong town. So this isn't a tell, this is just me acting under different circumstances.
yea i mean thats my point. it seems like you are much more likely as town to see the people pushing you as misguided townies

you're acting under different circumstances, and one of those circumstances is your alignment
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Cephrir »

Would love to hear other thoughts on the Titus/PP exchange from people smarter than me. It really jumps out to me as important
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2237, Cephrir wrote:Would love to hear other thoughts on the Titus/PP exchange from people smarter than me. It really jumps out to me as important
Why

I don't think it's impossible to be TvT
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Cephrir »

Why what? I felt like there was scum in it, my giving a shit ometer was activated
Bartleby the Scrivener
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2233, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2212, PenguinPower wrote:Titus was somewhat accurate though? The votecount was not at 2, but T3 was not at 5 votes and Bell was the shifting vote not me. How else would you have preferred for me to frame that to not be dodgy given the accuracy of my statement?
I think it's dodgy that you didn't just own up to being wrong, or tried to word it in such a way as to deemphasize that
Sure sure - that's why I posted the entire vote chain leading up to it. I'm certainly trying to hide that I was wrong on the votecount.

<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2234, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2212, PenguinPower wrote:How does point 1 address what I asked instead of just deflect? Where is the larger post that addresses what was being talked about.
It doesn't but I thought point 2 did, even though it was incorrect, so I felt taking point 1 to task about it was taking it out of context unfairly
N....no point 2 did not?

wut?
<(") | (")>
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2239, Cephrir wrote:Why what? I felt like there was scum in it, my giving a shit ometer was activated
I mean why does it jump out to you as important

what makes you feel there has to be scum in there

neither Titus nor Penguin particularly strike me as the type to get into shit fights as scum
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2235, Cephrir wrote:It's strange that people started saying I sound like I don't want to be here when I in fact just started getting into the game and trying
yea it was sort of the opposite for me actually

earlier i just kinda had a vague nullscumlean bc you didn't seem towny. but that can happen if you're town and just not really feeling into the game

but really reminded me of lake melancholy where you would sometimes like, do those quote analysis walls where you point out responses to things but then overall it doesn't really go anywhere and while you're doing it you sort of have this energy of like your heart isn't really in it

it just kinda feels like you felt obligated to try but you're just kinda like limply waving yourself in the general direction of stuff thats happening

and i thought the way you handled it live was kind of weird and felt like it was phrased in a way to encourage both sides but not really wanting to take one

so when i asked you to take a stance your response of doing the post by post analysis but still not really taking a side felt weird and appease-y to me rather than something that came from a place of natural thought
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Something_Smart »

VOTE: Kitty

Kitty out of curiosity did you always list your location in your profile? I don't remember seeing it before.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:35 am

Post by fireisredsir »

and like if you're town then i feel kinda bad for dumping on your attempt to get engaged in the game but like i feel like there's a disconnect between you saying that you really feel its important and the way that you handled it

like that feeling of importance has to come from somewhere
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2240, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2233, Cephrir wrote:
Sure sure - that's why I posted the entire vote chain leading up to it. I'm certainly trying to hide that I was wrong on the votecount.

In post 2242, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2239, Cephrir wrote:Why what? I felt like there was scum in it, my giving a shit ometer was activated
I mean why does it jump out to you as important

what makes you feel there has to be scum in there

neither Titus nor Penguin particularly strike me as the type to get into shit fights as scum
I didn't say has to be, but it felt that way. Not the content of the argument so much as both of their tactics felt shady to me.
Bartleby the Scrivener
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:40 am

Post by fireisredsir »

its also just something i like to do as scum, if i see a moment of interaction where i can tell the energy feels off somehow is just fixate on that moment and try to work out the different angles of who could i could push as scum as a result of it

whereas i think town is more likely to have something specific that triggered their interest and have a worldview that they build around the situation. it still feels to me like you're just trying to poke holes in whichever side you can
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2243, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2235, Cephrir wrote:It's strange that people started saying I sound like I don't want to be here when I in fact just started getting into the game and trying
yea it was sort of the opposite for me actually

earlier i just kinda had a vague nullscumlean bc you didn't seem towny. but that can happen if you're town and just not really feeling into the game

but really reminded me of lake melancholy where you would sometimes like, do those quote analysis walls where you point out responses to things but then overall it doesn't really go anywhere and while you're doing it you sort of have this energy of like your heart isn't really in it

it just kinda feels like you felt obligated to try but you're just kinda like limply waving yourself in the general direction of stuff thats happening

and i thought the way you handled it live was kind of weird and felt like it was phrased in a way to encourage both sides but not really wanting to take one

so when i asked you to take a stance your response of doing the post by post analysis but still not really taking a side felt weird and appease-y to me rather than something that came from a place of natural thought
In post 2245, fireisredsir wrote:and like if you're town then i feel kinda bad for dumping on your attempt to get engaged in the game but like i feel like there's a disconnect between you saying that you really feel its important and the way that you handled it

like that feeling of importance has to come from somewhere
I was trying to sort out my own thoughts in real time by posting lukewarm half baked thoughts

It didn't really end up helping but I'm not one to hide my thought process even if said process isn't going to look particularly good
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2077, Titus wrote:It shouldn't. PP is 100% scum here.
In post 2078, PenguinPower wrote:bullshit
oh you know what

I just reread PP vs. Titus

it kinda feels like scum theatre

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”