Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:38 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2297, KittyTacky wrote:I'd think Datisi was scum if not for their push on me which I feel is strongly a town thing.
THIS DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

FIRE SAFETY ON, ACCIDENTS GONE!
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:53 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

CATBOI DO YOU KNOW THE PROBABILITY THAT BOTH T3 AND KITTY ARE TOWN?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:59 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2289, KittyTacky wrote:Because if you were scum you wouldn't deathpush a townie that hard day 1. It would likely result in your death the next day or at the very least prevent you from reaching endgame.
i have reached endgame as scum after shitpushing weak townies out of the game, thank you very much (yes, this is me saying i would absolutely do it, which i have been hinting at for a bit and idk how you don't seem to notice that)

and also why doesn't this apply to alisae? by the same logic, they're also going to be struggling to reach endgame after you flip green, no?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:29 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 1965, Datisi wrote:hey bear, do you think me pushing kitty throughout like half of day 1 is also trying too hard to create anti associates?

wait, no, you probably didn't read a single post i made past like page 20 or whenever it was. sure. cool. excellent play.
YEAH IT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE DISTANCING. I CAN'T TELL WHAT YOU TWO ARE REALLY ARGUING ABOUT BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SCUM HUNTING, ESPECIALLY FROM YOUR END.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

k
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:32 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2304, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 1965, Datisi wrote:hey bear, do you think me pushing kitty throughout like half of day 1 is also trying too hard to create anti associates?

wait, no, you probably didn't read a single post i made past like page 20 or whenever it was. sure. cool. excellent play.
YEAH IT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE DISTANCING. I CAN'T TELL WHAT YOU TWO ARE REALLY ARGUING ABOUT BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SCUM HUNTING, ESPECIALLY FROM YOUR END.
ALSO, SKIMMING YOUR D1 ISO IT LOOKS LIKE YOU MAINLY WANT TO KILL PENGUIN, NOT KITTY.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

the amount of time and arguments i've put out against one vs the other say otherwise, but go off ig
~M
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:07 am

Post by Charloux »

prodge
Been busy last few days and will be today as well. I'm still skimming so i should be able to see if there are any questions directed at me
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:12 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2298, PenguinPower wrote:Why is a push on you a townie thing?
As I explained before...

Do you remember how hard Datisi pushed on me day 1? Do you think that if they were scum they would expect to survive long after I flip town if they succeeded? I doubt it. It could just be a stupid scum play or WIFOM but I think they're town.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:13 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2300, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2297, KittyTacky wrote:I'd think Datisi was scum if not for their push on me which I feel is strongly a town thing.
THIS DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT
If it doesn't look right because there's not much explanation, it's because I explained myself like 3 times before.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:14 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2309, KittyTacky wrote:Do you think that if they were scum they would expect to survive long after I flip town if they succeeded?
YES
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:18 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2303, Datisi wrote:
In post 2289, KittyTacky wrote:Because if you were scum you wouldn't deathpush a townie that hard day 1. It would likely result in your death the next day or at the very least prevent you from reaching endgame.
i have reached endgame as scum after shitpushing weak townies out of the game, thank you very much (yes, this is me saying i would absolutely do it, which i have been hinting at for a bit and idk how you don't seem to notice that)

and also why doesn't this apply to alisae? by the same logic, they're also going to be struggling to reach endgame after you flip green, no?
1. Well then, my fault for applying how I would play to other people. Still think you're town tho.
2. Because Alisae's push was very different in tone and content. It's mostly an indifferent "point finger and say he's trolling" instead of like a genuine conviction. I.e what I would expect someone rusty to do, since Alisae took a large break IIRC? And e would have a better excuse.
~Vasex
~Enchant
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2311, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2309, KittyTacky wrote:Do you think that if they were scum they would expect to survive long after I flip town if they succeeded?
YES
Datisi: "Oh no they flipped town, well guess they shouldn't of played such scummy"
Everyone: "Ayup"
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:45 am

Post by Datisi »

literally scumtisi lmao
~M
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:55 am

Post by T3 »

Bell - Several posts made by him felt very genuine, and I liked his response to FA’s case on him. I think someone said he is out of his scum range, and from my experience with Bell I would agree.
Titus - I don’t think that scum!Titus would be so open about her mech information, both from my impression of her as a player and from her play in Datisi’s cafe. She made a complicated masonizer claim when wagoned, but she left no kind of crumb or soft prior to her claim, which leads me to believe scum!Titus probably wouldn’t go out of her way to fake all her mech info. I don’t have much about her play this game that I feel particularly strongly about.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE COUNT 2.3[6]
T3
: NorwegianboyEE, Alisae, Titus, fireisredsir, Dannflor, Charloux
[3]
KittyTacky
: Datisi, Cephrir, Something_Smart
[1]
Alisae
: KittyTacky
[1]
Titus
: PenguinPower
[1]
Shiro
: Bell
[1]
Datisi
: SCRRRDBEAR
[1]
T3
: Mistyx

[5]
Not voting
: catboi, Marashu, Shiro, Val89, T3

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to eliminate.

Day two ends in (expired on 2022-11-10 00:51:10).

MOD NOTES• have fun!

• let us know if you have any questions, or if something's wrong!

• keep track of your post count!

• currently v/la: shiro, val89. if i'm missing one/you're not v/la anymore let me know.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:29 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2315, T3 wrote:Bell - Several posts made by him felt very genuine, and I liked his response to FA’s case on him. I think someone said he is out of his scum range, and from my experience with Bell I would agree.
Titus - I don’t think that scum!Titus would be so open about her mech information, both from my impression of her as a player and from her play in Datisi’s cafe. She made a complicated masonizer claim when wagoned, but she left no kind of crumb or soft prior to her claim, which leads me to believe scum!Titus probably wouldn’t go out of her way to fake all her mech info. I don’t have much about her play this game that I feel particularly strongly about.
ok, now all the other reads
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2315, T3 wrote:Titus - I don’t think that scum!Titus would be so open about her mech information, both from my impression of her as a player and from her play in Datisi’s cafe. She made a complicated masonizer claim when wagoned, but she left no kind of crumb or soft prior to her claim, which leads me to believe scum!Titus probably wouldn’t go out of her way to fake all her mech info. I don’t have much about her play this game that I feel particularly strongly about.
I have zero problem being open about my role as scum. I have outright claimed a mod confirmed scum role as a "miller". I wouldn't soft masons as a mason either. However the spirit of your statements are true. As scum, I hold onto info unless it benefits me. I do the same as town. In this game, I don't see what knowledge I provided. I am the know nothing slot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:51 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2315, T3 wrote:Bell - Several posts made by him felt very genuine, and I liked his response to FA’s case on him. I think someone said he is out of his scum range, and from my experience with Bell I would agree.
That’s a very weak reason to have Titus near the top of your list.
<(") | (")>
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:09 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 1893, Bell wrote:RE: Cephrir. We talked about it.

Pretty much, I came out with a paper thin town lean from the conversation. Something, something, timid raccoon reads,, something, something, not swayed by others when non-specific.

@KittyTacky: *blink* What did you call?
WAS IT MANIPULATIVE?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:29 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Honestly only providing two read reasons out of the whole list when the whole thing is pretty vague and confusing isn't helping your case.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:30 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Alisae wagon probably not going anywhere despite my best efforts, T3 is fine too.
VOTE: T3
FOS: Alisae
~Vasex
~Enchant
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:49 am

Post by Mistyx »

that’s -2 on t3 fwiw
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:23 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

I WILL PLAY DEVIL'S ADVOCATE FOR T3.

1) SHIIDAJI'S PLAY
In post 364, Alisae wrote:ok I think I have parsed this post.

townreads bell for 24. (Honestly, not bad)
31 gives him "bad vibes." Guy goes on to say it comes from the formatting of the post (You cannot make up how he described what it is he did to describe what he felt about the formatting/spacing)
likes 41
doesn't agree w/ 51
52 i just don't get what is going on with his commentary here at all??? (I think this guy is reading into RVS stuff way too much)
likes 61
doesn't like 73 (???????????????)
said 99 was tmi (??????????????)
liked dann
liked 112
likes fa feels like she is explaining her push well (whatever the fuck that means)
says ceph could be scum for being snippy (Isn't that just how Ceph is. I mean can't blame him for not knowing)
likes 204
doesn't like 234
likes misty
In post 367, Datisi wrote:
In post 366, Dannflor wrote:is putting all solving in hood more likely to come from town or scum

open question i honestly dont know
personally i think it's more likely to come from town because
(1) i love posting in pts as town more than in the main thread and yes i am projecting here
(2) scum would want everyone else to see them as townie, not just their hood members; and having "but they're solving in hood!!" from their hood mates won't ever be convincing to anyone because people often think you get pocketed in a hood
SHIDAJI NOT TAKING PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE AND HAVING *SOME* DETAILED TAKES WHICH WEREN'T USED FOR TOWN CRED.

2) T3 IS CAPABLE OF HIGH POSTING AS SCUM

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89739

IS T3 REALLY SCUM WHO CAN'T FAKE READS OR ARE THEY TOWN WHO IS UNINTERESTED IN PLAYING THE GAME?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”