Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:56 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2474, Cephrir wrote:75% or so of the game is town so getting a townread right is not that impressive
I know. But talking about the accuracy of my reads just... doesn't make sense when there are only two flips and I only had a read on one of them? Maybe Alisae means something else by "read quality". Is it the poor explanations? I can admit that but my main most confident reads rn (Datisi and T3) I feel I have fairly solid reasoning on?
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I don't remember if I mentioned this here before but I am quite autistic IRL so I have difficulties explaining myself and talking to people in that way.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:59 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I probably should just quit playing Mafia then if I am a total buffoon who has nothing worth saying even in my best effort?
~Vasex
~Enchant
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:59 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2475, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2474, Cephrir wrote:75% or so of the game is town so getting a townread right is not that impressive
I know. But talking about the accuracy of my reads just... doesn't make sense when there are only two flips and I only had a read on one of them? Maybe Alisae means something else by "read quality". Is it the poor explanations? I can admit that but my main most confident reads rn (Datisi and T3) I feel I have fairly solid reasoning on?
I think I already explained this but e is basically just saying e disagrees with your reads in a dramatic way
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:00 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Ah, I either missed or forgot that. Weird wording, I misunderstood that then. Sorry for repeating myself so much there.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Although perhaps I should be less generous to alisae given recent posts and say it's also in a mean way
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2471, KittyTacky wrote:I just... can't see what exactly is wrong with my reasoning this game other than it sometimes being a bit poorly explained?
I mean ya you're not going to know what you're doing wrong if you don't know what it is you're doing wrong it's has to do with your fundamental understanding of the game.
I'm not saying that the game is easy, it's not, and I don't really know how to answer this other than it's just really fundamental.
If you put in the games one can eventually understand what are the things that wolves are likely to do and what are the things town are likely to do.
No one starts a pro.
In post 2471, KittyTacky wrote:Maybe you're right and I am actually an idiot but why isn't it meaningful? Explain it instead of just insulting me please...
It's semantic. You're throwing it out like a smoking gun when it's not alignment indicative and can come from both alignments.
In post 2471, KittyTacky wrote:Most of them were fairly early day 1 during the first push on me, now I actually have something to solve people on. I do better when there's a flip or two. Pray tell me what is wrong with my questioning of T3, for example?
I mean based on what you posted it could be town or scum nothing you pointed out is super alignment indicative.
In post 2473, KittyTacky wrote:And getting insulted when asking about it really isn't helping matters you know?
you aren't worth the posts and you're not worth talking to. The only value you provide to the game is your vote.
There is no reasoning with someone who haphazardly and arbitrarily forming reads.
There is no talking to you. I genuinely think you are a person that just cannot be reasoned with.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:04 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2476, KittyTacky wrote:I don't remember if I mentioned this here before but I am quite autistic IRL so I have difficulties explaining myself and talking to people in that way.
I SWEAR I HAVE NEVER SEEN KITTY PLAY TOWN LIKE THIS.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2469, Datisi wrote:
In post 2457, Datisi wrote:
In post 2453, Alisae wrote:I wouldn't even say my read on T3 is strong just PoE since it doesn't make any sense for anyone else to be a wolf in wind clan unless it's like Val or something and I'm not buying that.
why do you think there HAS to be a wolf in your clan?
please answer this, ali
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

Talking to you is like talking to CreativeMod1 in this game - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83575
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2476, KittyTacky wrote:I don't remember if I mentioned this here before but I am quite autistic IRL so I have difficulties explaining myself and talking to people in that way.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

you did mention this I just forgot...

Sorry.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2481, Alisae wrote:you aren't worth the posts and you're not worth talking to. The only value you provide to the game is your vote.
There is no reasoning with someone who haphazardly and arbitrarily forming reads.
There is no talking to you. I genuinely think you are a person that just cannot be reasoned with.
IT'S HIS SCUM GAME, HE IS TILTING YOU ON PURPOSE. THIS IS NOT HOW KITTY USUALLY PLAYS. MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM HAS INDICATED THEY ARE COMPETENT AND SELF ASSURED AS TOWN.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

You probably don't deserve to be treated that way it's pretty unfair
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2483, Datisi wrote:
In post 2469, Datisi wrote:
In post 2457, Datisi wrote:
In post 2453, Alisae wrote:I wouldn't even say my read on T3 is strong just PoE since it doesn't make any sense for anyone else to be a wolf in wind clan unless it's like Val or something and I'm not buying that.
why do you think there HAS to be a wolf in your clan?
please answer this, ali
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2488, Alisae wrote:You probably don't deserve to be treated that way it's pretty unfair
JUST VOTE HIM AND STOP DUMB TELLING.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:09 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

THIS IS TOTAL TROLL BAIT
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

It seems like genuine frustration, though scum can also be genuinely frustrated. But I'll refrain from pushing Alisae again today much unless we can't do T3.
Alisae wrote:
In post 2471, KittyTacky wrote:I just... can't see what exactly is wrong with my reasoning this game other than it sometimes being a bit poorly explained?
I mean ya you're not going to know what you're doing wrong if you don't know what it is you're doing wrong it's has to do with your fundamental understanding of the game.
I'm not saying that the game is easy, it's not, and I don't really know how to answer this other than it's just really fundamental.
If you put in the games one can eventually understand what are the things that wolves are likely to do and what are the things town are likely to do.
No one starts a pro.
Maybe the Normal meta is just different? Keep in mind that I basically exclusively played Normals until recently. I never had to face such pushback there and now it honestly feels like my first 3 games both in how I feel and people's responses to me. Again if you're town I'm sorry for being incompetent.
In post 2471, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2471, KittyTacky wrote:Maybe you're right and I am actually an idiot but why isn't it meaningful? Explain it instead of just insulting me please...
It's semantic. You're throwing it out like a smoking gun when it's not alignment indicative and can come from both alignments.
I'm not, it's mostly a gut read wrt the post contents. I read a lot on tone.
In post 2471, KittyTacky wrote:Most of them were fairly early day 1 during the first push on me, now I actually have something to solve people on. I do better when there's a flip or two. Pray tell me what is wrong with my questioning of T3, for example?
I mean based on what you posted it could be town or scum nothing you pointed out is super alignment indicative.
Well to me, the way he handled the reads list seemed particularly scummy. Maybe I'm wrong. But it just doesn't feel right for town to catch up for so long and then post that kind of list.
In post 2473, KittyTacky wrote:And getting insulted when asking about it really isn't helping matters you know?
you aren't worth the posts and you're not worth talking to. The only value you provide to the game is your vote.
[/quote]
Well that's just rude.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:10 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2486, Alisae wrote:you did mention this I just forgot...

Sorry.
It's fine.
~Vasex
~Enchant
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:11 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2433, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I DON'T RECALL EVER SEEING KT GET MISLIMMED AS TOWN OR EVEN GET PRESSURED ALL THAT MUCH BEYOND NORMAL D1 PUSHES.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:14 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

ONCE KITTY HAS BEEN SACRIFICED AND MARASHU HAS VERIFIED THEIR MASON BS THEN THUNDER CLAN SHALL BE PURE AND WE WILL HAVE MUCH DISCUSSION IN OUR CLAN PT
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:16 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2482, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
I SWEAR I HAVE NEVER SEEN KITTY PLAY TOWN LIKE THIS.
In post 2490, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2488, Alisae wrote:You probably don't deserve to be treated that way it's pretty unfair
JUST VOTE HIM AND STOP DUMB TELLING.
In post 2491, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
THIS IS TOTAL TROLL BAIT
In post 2494, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2433, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I DON'T RECALL EVER SEEING KT GET MISLIMMED AS TOWN OR EVEN GET PRESSURED ALL THAT MUCH BEYOND NORMAL D1 PUSHES.
In post 2495, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:ONCE KITTY HAS BEEN SACRIFICED AND MARASHU HAS VERIFIED THEIR MASON BS THEN THUNDER CLAN SHALL BE PURE AND WE WILL HAVE MUCH DISCUSSION IN OUR CLAN PT
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:16 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
THIS IS TOTAL TROLL BAIT
No I was legit confused, it was odd wording and it's mostly resolved already.
SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2433, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:OR EVEN GET PRESSURED ALL THAT MUCH BEYOND NORMAL D1 PUSHES.
Am I really under so much (mechanical, mentally I feel quite humiliated) pressure compared to T3 right now? Or D1 was I under so much pressure compared to Norwe?
~Vasex
~Enchant
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2492, KittyTacky wrote:Maybe the Normal meta is just different? Keep in mind that I basically exclusively played Normals until recently. I never had to face such pushback there and now it honestly feels like my first 3 games both in how I feel and people's responses to me. Again if you're town I'm sorry for being incompetent.
I think generally speaking worse players will /in for normals. Maybe every now and then there is a normal that has a good table but I don't think the player quality in your games is particularly high at least from what I remember in the normal q. I only joined normal games if the table was worth it or the mod was.
In post 2492, KittyTacky wrote:I'm not, it's mostly a gut read wrt the post contents. I read a lot on tone.
You are selling it like it is a gacha moment.
In post 2492, KittyTacky wrote:Well to me, the way he handled the reads list seemed particularly scummy. Maybe I'm wrong. But it just doesn't feel right for town to catch up for so long and then post that kind of list.
I am voting the player I want it dead I'm not going to tell you to not vote it with me. I mean it's pretty lackluster and the player isn't posting but he's made this post which is the same kind of post you made before.
In post 2202, T3 wrote:Please ask me questions because I’m also having trouble formulating my thoughts.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

alisae why are you ignoring me
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”