Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3494, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:DATISI, IN YOUR EXPERTISE, IF D2 WERE AN SvS CROSS BETWEEN KT AND T3, WHERE WOULD THE SCUM TEAM BE MOST LIKELY TO POSITION THEMSELVES GIVEN SOME DEGREE OF COMPETENCE AS A SCUM TEAM?
either bussing whichever one looked more likely to flip, or testing the waters for some third wagon.

though this is an answer purely on theory
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 3499, Nero Cain wrote:ummm ok? I don't think I've ever heard/seen this before
it's something i've mostly pulled from other sites - the concept is just give your reason to townread every player in the game and then work from there to figure out which ones are good / not good

i'm applying it here bc i'm struggling finding scumreads that i don't have hesitations on
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, it comes from other sites. no wonder. :lol:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 3446, Datisi wrote:VOTE: flow trap
Honestly, thank you. My energy has been trash today, so pressure won't hurt.

Can I have a list of who is in what clan?

VOTE: Bell
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2404, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Thunderclan:
- nero cain (replaced Charloux) (Leader)
- Marashu (dead town)
- KittyTacky
- PenguinPower
- SCRRRDBEAR

Windclan:
- enchant (replaced Shiro)
- mathblade (replaced Alisae)
- toogeloo (replaced NorwegianboyEE)
- T3 (dead scum)
- boy next door (replaced Val89)
- Titus (Joined mid-day 1)

X-clan:
- Dannflor (Leader)
- Datisi
- flow trap (replaced Catboi)
- Something_Smart
-
Mastina

Riverclan:
-
Frozen Angel
(Leader)
- Bell
- fireisredsir
- MistyX
- Cephrir
edited to update, hopefully correctly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Mistyx »

toogeloo claimed windclan leader too fwiw
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by flow trap »

Misty being in Riverclan is perfect
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 3500, Datisi wrote:
In post 3494, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:DATISI, IN YOUR EXPERTISE, IF D2 WERE AN SvS CROSS BETWEEN KT AND T3, WHERE WOULD THE SCUM TEAM BE MOST LIKELY TO POSITION THEMSELVES GIVEN SOME DEGREE OF COMPETENCE AS A SCUM TEAM?
either bussing whichever one looked more likely to flip, or testing the waters for some third wagon.

YEAH YEAH WE GO THEORY INTO SPECIFICS

DOES THIS FIT IN THEORY?
In post 2417, Mistyx wrote:honestly at this point i think scrrrdbear is probably mafia

i don't have the energy to put together a coherent case but a lot of the progression from today just feels unnatural?

like i think he was just throwing people into his suspect pool for the sake of it

i don't get the progression on T3
i don't get how he went from tunneling kitty to "oh i dont like some of kitty's comments but that hood could be pure ig" and the only real reasoning seemed like it was me pushing T3?
i don't like the random questioning of fire (maybe it was catboi) reading me that never went anywhere on either side

i just feel like he's been kinda taking the path of least resistance all day and it's weirding me out
In post 2422, Mistyx wrote:i will freely admit i'm being paranoid but the "you're either scum or paranoid from sleep deprivation" line feels kind of like a gaslight?

and i don't mean this pejoratively or as a personal attack or anything like that that's just genuinely how it reads to me

i'm becoming paranoid because there's supposedly 5 scum in the game but the most that consensus can come up with is circling back to just kitty/T3, and we don't really have any sort of towncore leadership that i can tell

it feels like there's fundamental issues in gamestate that aren't being addressed so i threw out something that i thought was plausible to explain them
In post 2714, Mistyx wrote:Alisae
catboi
Charloux
Datisi
NorwegianboyEE
Bell
KittyTacky
Dannflor
Mistyx
SCRRRDBEAR
Titus*
fireisredsir
Cephrir
Marashu
Shiro
Something_Smart
Val89
T3 Shiidaji
PenguinPower

if we remove the people i think i have decent reasons to townread we have

catboi
Dannflor
SCRRRDBEAR
fireisredsir
Something_Smart
T3
PenguinPower

[Titus]
[Kitty]

havent reread fire but never got pinged there so that's more a case of "i need to reread that to lock it in"

otherwise uh i don't think this was necessarily a meaningful reevaluation because this is pretty much where i was earlier

bleh
In post 2726, Mistyx wrote:VOTE: Something_Smart

feel like this is a hit btw

going to eat breakfast
In post 2729, Mistyx wrote:you and kitty are at the bottom as the ones i have bad reasons to townread
In post 2744, Mistyx wrote:
In post 2737, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2726, Mistyx wrote:VOTE: Something_Smart

feel like this is a hit btw

going to eat breakfast
why
you're flying under the radar

this isnt indicative of anything on its own but i think you're doing that on purpose

townread kitty in 1444 then start pushing him in 1818 / 1831 / start of d2

i don't think you have conviction in your reads and are just posting stuff to not get pushed
In post 2997, Mistyx wrote:i could see enchant marashu having a mafia between them but i don't think it's enchant and i think marashu is individually decent enough

are they in the same hood idr
In post 2999, Mistyx wrote:VOTE: T3
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

LEARN TO KILL THE FIRE
In post 3491, Datisi wrote:
In post 3489, fireisredsir wrote:i think he probably isn't, unfortunately
TO BE FRANK Y'ALL AIN'T EVEN CLOSE TO MY FIRST PICKS FOR A DREAM TOWNCORE EITHER, THAT'S FOR SURE. I DON'T THINK ANY OF THE THREE OF US HAVE DEMONSTRATED MUCH COMPETENCY IN UPROOTING DEEPSCUM AFAIK. FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH Y'ALL AIN'T EVEN CLOSE TO MY LAST PICKS FOR A DREAM TOWNCORE THOUGH EITHER, IF THAT'S WORTH ANYTHING AT ALL.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 3428, Enchant wrote:Can you sell me why you want to kill Titus.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 3439, Bell wrote:
In post 3432, Nero Cain wrote:I skimmed but I'm going to reread when I get home but

@ bell/Toog why the votes on PP?
I've been wifom'd.
Penguin is trying to look reasonable and sane.
Titus is not.
BELL I DON'T THINK THIS IS A GOOD TAKE
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 3500, Datisi wrote:

In post 3357, Bell wrote:Wow, another game where I can’t read Titus to save my life.
What a surprise.
WHY ARE YOU STRUGGLING SO MUCH WITH THEIR SLOT IN PARTICULAR?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Mistyx »

i thought t3 was more likely scum than not but it wasn't confident it was more "he's never making it to endgame so killing him today is fine but i'm going to use energy sorting other people"
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

MISTYX CAN YOU ELABORATE ON YOUR S_S READ?

BELL CAN YOU ELABORATE ON YOUR MISTYX READ?
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 3513, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:MISTYX CAN YOU ELABORATE ON YOUR S_S READ?
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 2244, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Kitty

Kitty out of curiosity did you always list your location in your profile? I don't remember seeing it before.
S_S CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THIS READ? WHY DID YOUR VOTE STAY ON KITTYTACKY ALL D2?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Mistyx »

i mean most of the stuff i have to scumread him i already mentioned not much has changed since then

i think the "scum ss would talk more about T3 in order to get actual cred" argument has some merit but not as much as he's acting like it does
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 3488, Mistyx wrote:so yeah i think i'm back to thinking scrrrdbear is mafia here
I RECOMMEND IMPROVING THIS PROCESS SOMEHOW
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 3516, Mistyx wrote:i mean most of the stuff i have to scumread him i already mentioned not much has changed since then

i think the "scum ss would talk more about T3 in order to get actual cred" argument has some merit but not as much as he's acting like it does
In post 3517, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3488, Mistyx wrote:so yeah i think i'm back to thinking scrrrdbear is mafia here
I LOOKED THROUGH YOUR ISO AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SCUMREAD S_S ON D2
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 3487, Mistyx wrote:trustfalling

MathBlade - unlikely to come in and hard defend titus as mafia, ali/t3 unlikely w/w
flow trap - catboi was consistently posting well and had a couple good moments where i was like "okay yeah this solving is genuine"
Nero Cain - immediately coming in and being assertive is towny, charloux was towny d1
Datisi - frustration at ali felt genuine with t3 flip, can easily see his process through today, like where it's looking
Toogeloo - scum unlikely to be upfront about mechs info in the way they were after just replacing in, norwee was towny in thread
Bell - consistently posting well, solving mindset
KittyTacky - seemed like scum were positioning weirdly around him/t3 in a way that indicates town, way he latched onto minor things (iirc it was someone saying his reads were worse than random) feels like he was posting out of a genuine place, didn't fold or go antispew under pressure
Dannflor - feel like he's actively analyzing things, the way he's presenting his reads is thought through and makes me think he's not just making them up, he's actually paying attention and solving
Mistyx - super awesome and cool someone this epic could never be scum
SCRRRDBEAR - pulling out stuff to solve makes it seem real, doing a lot of active sorting
Titus - probably townslipped earlier, doubling down on a read in the face of a wagon in a way i think scum don't do, think the way she's asking people to kill all her scumreads is town entitlement
fireisredsir - feels like he's actively solving, also think he's not partnered with T3
Cephrir - i don't think i can really put words to this one but his posting just feels super pure, both in content and in tone
Enchant - confirmed mason
Something_Smart - wouldn't stick his neck out for titus as mafia here, would probably actually try to get cred from T3 as mafia, felt kinda towny when i pushed him yesterday
boy next door - val was towny d1, val solving in neighborhood aligns well with his in-thread posts
PenguinPower - looks unpartnered with T3, think he believes in his titus read

meh

notably good reads feel like math, kitty, enchant (lol), maybe dann
notably bad ones feel like bell/bear
though i don't think that makes bell mafia it's just i dont really remember any bell posts and didn't iso him
CAN YOU LINK TO WHERE YOU'VE SEEN THIS SHIT DONE BEFORE?
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

THINK OF FIRE BEFORE IT STARTS
In post 3487, Mistyx wrote:Toogeloo - scum unlikely to be upfront about mechs info in the way they were after just replacing in, norwee was towny in thread
Bell - consistently posting well, solving mindset
KittyTacky -
seemed like scum were positioning weirdly around him/t3 in a way that indicates town,
way he latched onto minor things (iirc it was someone saying his reads were worse than random) feels like he was posting out of a genuine place, didn't fold or go antispew under pressure
Dannflor - feel like he's actively analyzing things, the way he's presenting his reads is thought through and makes me think he's not just making them up, he's actually paying attention and solving
In post 3487, Mistyx wrote:boy next door - val was towny d1, val solving in neighborhood aligns well with his in-thread posts
MISTYX CAN YOU TRY WRITING THIS SHIT IN A WAY THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU JUST PULLED IT OUT OF YOUR ASS IN THE 30 SECONDS IT TOOK YOU TO TYPE IT UP? LIKE CAN YOU CITE A SINGLE CONCRETE POST OR ANYTHING FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE "REASONS" YOU HAVE TO TOWNREAD SOMEONE?

THIS REMINDS ME OF WHEN I TUNNELED DANNFLOR IN D1 OF THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER GAME EXCEPT THAT WAS LIKE D1, THIS IS D3 AND MY FIRST THOUGHT READING IS THAT MISTYX HASN'T EVEN READ THE THREAD AT ALL.

ALSO WHAT IS THIS SHIT ABOVE IN THE BOLDED?
"SEEMED LIKE SCUM WERE POSITIONING WEIRDLY AROUND [KITTY]/T3 IN A WAY THAT INDICATES TOWN" THE ONLY FLIPPED SCUM IS T3 AND YOU CAN BARELY PUT A TANGIBLE SENTENCE TOGETHER TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU KEEP INSISTING SS OR I ARE SCUM? HOW WOULD THE UNKNOWN MOVEMENTS OF AN UNKNOWN ENTITY YOU AREN'T EVEN PRETENDING TO UNDERSTAND GIVE YOU CAUSE TO TOWNREAD KITTY?
In post 3487, Mistyx wrote:SCRRRDBEAR - pulling out stuff to solve makes it seem real, doing a lot of active sorting
In post 3487, Mistyx wrote:Bell - consistently posting well, solving mindset
In post 3487, Mistyx wrote:notably good reads feel like math, kitty, enchant (lol), maybe dann
notably bad ones feel like bell/bear
though i don't think that makes bell mafia it's just i dont really remember any bell posts and didn't iso him
HOW DO "PULLING STUFF OUT TO SOLVE MAKES IT SEEM REAL, DOING A LOT OF ACTIVE SORTING" AND "CONSISTENTLY POSTING WELL, SOLVING WELL" STAND OUT TO YOU AS "NOTABLY BAD" REASONS TO TOWNREAD SOMEONE IN ONE OF THE MOST PATHETIC LISTS AND SORRIEST METHODOLOGIES FOR SCUM HUNTING I HAVE EVER READ? THAT SEEMS VERY TROLL AND A GREAT EXAMPLE OF AN UNNATURAL THOUGHT PROCESS.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 3519, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:CAN YOU LINK TO WHERE YOU'VE SEEN THIS SHIT DONE BEFORE?
I'M TAKING THIS THREAD FLAKE AS A SIGN THAT NO; NO YOU CAN NOT LINK TO WHERE YOU HAVE SEEN THIS SHIT BEFORE.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Daily check in until Titus is yeeted.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Math probs town. Doubt he defends Titus this hard while calling both of us town.

He’s wrong though.
<(") | (")>
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 3518, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3516, Mistyx wrote:i mean most of the stuff i have to scumread him i already mentioned not much has changed since then

In post 3517, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
I LOOKED THROUGH YOUR ISO AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SCUMREAD S_S ON D2
then how do you know that i scumread s_s on d2? it was around the same part

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”