Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:09 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

@dannfloor I replaced in 800 post into to that game and my slot was already doomed that's why I dont remember lol
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:09 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 224, Dannflor wrote:bold of you to assume UwU doesn't mean I hate myself
tru
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 194, Firebringer wrote:dats why u focused on professor shit posts and them positng posts.
because i'm currently musing over whether that can be a scum strategy to not do shit on d1 when we can't yeet anyone yet

i thought he might've just been a bad scum player, but i see he was scum in aliensitter needed and he at least posted content, so my original thought isn't as valid as i'd like it to be, but i still Do Not Like It

---

lukewarm and baltar are overlooking the key difference between guardians and this game - an ic is always going to be a townie, the question is just whether it's gonna be me or another townie. here, king isn't guaranteed to be town. i know i'm town.

---
In post 200, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: dwlee
why dwlee? i was starting to feel they're kinda scummy

---

noting that enchant is still firmly in their scum-meta

---

i like dannflor's thoughts on andante. they strongly remind me of the reactions i had as town when i first encountered town-andante. it's just... you can't read her based on that stuff lol
In post 210, Dannflor wrote:
In post 150, Firebringer wrote:Andante is being andante nothing to worry about here. Town
is adante just like super super polarized or something
yes
In post 214, Dannflor wrote:
In post 166, Datisi wrote:yeah idk why i thought that i would be able to get a read out of fire's reaction to my vote there (before you ask: yes, i did have a slight town vibe from him as well, shut up)

i am still slightly vibing fire town but i am watching:tm:

@baltar, how come you did not comment anything about me yet?
can you uh put words to this vibe at all
not really...? it's like, he seems engaged with the game. which by itself doesn't exactly mean much, but i think firebringer knows that me and guiltylion will be taking note of his behaviour this game and comparing it to HDP. and i think having an explosive start means that he's setting a first impression that he then has to uphold, and i think scum-fire would be slightly more hesitant play that way early than town-fire? also, i can feel myself having a sort of slow start, and i like the fact he's called me out, so
In post 222, Dannflor wrote:I kinda have a hard time believing you actually want to make him King (no offense fire)
it's still on fire because i haven't yet found a better place for it lole

and i unironically would make firebringer king. he had excellent reads in HDP, and while he likes having fun, i don't think he would outright throw as king.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Datisi »

ok so uhhh

andante town, dannflor firebringer and vp baltar feel town

VOTE: vp baltar anyone?

my usual way of reading vp baltar is "townread him if he does something that i don't think scum-him would do", HOWEVER i have realized that i can use a "townread him if he does not do something that i know scum-him would do" here

i'm realizing how much i actually rely on being able to push stuff with my votes and how it's throwing me off, which is annoying but oh well
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 220, Dannflor wrote:I like want to townread Datisi but if I'm honest with myself his posts make me feel nothing
then why do you *want* to townread me?
~M
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:32 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 227, Datisi wrote:
noting that enchant is still firmly in their scum-meta

Yes, i am mafia, what you gonna do, vote me?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 208, Dannflor wrote:but you're assuming maliciousness at this point of the game in activity, and that's not to mention the fact that I made like 5 posts at that point and certainly didn't have a thread presence?
you were one of the top posters at that point in time.. and you weren't really there, literally why I was like "something is off with these active people" cause this is a game I feel like scum would want to be around a bunch, like it's mountainous for us town yes, but it's also mountainous for mafia right now, 5 goons... they have no incentive for all 5 of them to just coast.

uhhh I'm not sure much else of what you said requires an answer from me, I don't think we've ever played together before no (I just have Andante/Kovu) but from what I've seen of you, and how people here have talked about you, yes I'm like "you seem like the strong leader type" compared to enchant here who is "lol I'm mafia"

I'm just not sure what I think of the actual walls on me, like I get it, everyone does that when they first meet me idk, I don't think I'll rule you completely out of being king for now, option is still on the table, I'd say if I had to pick 1 right now it'd be datisi but I don't think VP is anywhere near a solid king pick right now, VP seems very much in how scum!him plays, datis was even like "VP is different" but then datisi walked it back and wants him to be king? like, is that the plan? since the subtle push got no where, so now "why not make vp king!!" like you know VP as well as me, he's just gonna tunnel his reads (if town) how is that a solid choice for king? (i don't mean anything bad vp!!!) but like just the logic here...idk, I'm not sure I feel good about datisi now, and VP has been too "coasty" for me to actually TR, he's not really doing anything/commiting to any reads

Oh Dann 1 more thing, you were talking about my hesitance to vote? yeah I hate RVS and I really feel like if I put my king vote somewhere it'll be used by scum to just go "haha yeah!!! throw votes there!!" I know we're not voting for a lim, but its happened enough times I'm just hesitant to vote when I'm not sure

- I'll likely see yall tomorrow, as I mentioned before, Mondays and Wednesdays are my LOOONG days, I'll be fully caught up/reading along though, so no tricks mafia..... I'll be on to you.... cough cough UNO/Datisi/VP/GL (It's likely at least 3 of yall) plus another 1 or 2 who are coasting..... hahaha I'll have this game solved D1
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:02 am

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: mastina

Hello all. Looking forward to playing a game with 5 Scum - seems a bit crazy. Let’s get ‘em.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:05 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 229, Datisi wrote:
In post 220, Dannflor wrote:I like want to townread Datisi but if I'm honest with myself his posts make me feel nothing
then why do you *want* to townread me?
Cause he’s scared to push on you
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Also, I’m like offended mastina doesn’t think I’m competent enough to be King. Not that I want it, mind you - but definitely offended.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:09 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 23, mastina wrote:
In post 20, Firebringer wrote:
In post 17, mastina wrote:VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta
u trying to start a fight page 1. this is how ur gonna start a fight page 1 lol
Right now we're not voting for a player to eliminate them.

We're voting for an, ideally town, player, a town player that essentially gets a free vig shot, potential chance at a bulletproof, and gets to select a counsel which presumably does town things.

If LLD is town, she is the best player for all three of those overall.
I don’t mind your strategy of selecting which players would be best suited for the role of King and voicing that view early. What I am finding a bit interesting is your insistence on having one specific player picked when you have not been able to form an opinion on their alignment.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’ve seen enough.

I vote for GuiltyLion to be King. All hail the Lion!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 227, Datisi wrote:lukewarm and baltar are overlooking the key difference between guardians and this game - an ic is always going to be a townie, the question is just whether it's gonna be me or another townie. here, king isn't guaranteed to be town. i know i'm town.

---

In post 200, VP Baltar wrote:
VOTE: dwlee

why dwlee? i was starting to feel they're kinda scummy
On the IC part, idk, feels like you're splitting hairs. King is going to be a lot of responsibility I assume, and the feeling seems like it would be similar since, as you confirm, you know you're town.

Are you advocating for yourself to be king now seriously?

On dwlee, voted there because I felt like it. I don't have a scummy vibe there at this point, and I think it's pretty unlikely I follow Mastina's proposal.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 236, Andresvmb wrote:I’ve seen enough.

Scum.

Town would just vote.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:34 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 238, Enchant wrote:
In post 236, Andresvmb wrote:I’ve seen enough.

Scum.

Town would just vote.
I thought I was voting for King. The only thing I was unsure of and was going to check is to make sure that the vote is not counted as a vote for elimination until such time as the King is selected. It’s an almost obvious question but it wasn’t completely clear from the rules.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

HEAL: GuiltyLion
As in, a mechanic like ^ for selecting the King would have made some sense so I’m not confused thinking I could be voting out the person I’m trying to make King.

In any event, this is my vote for King: VOTE: GuiltyLion.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 237, VP Baltar wrote:On the IC part, idk, feels like you're splitting hairs. King is going to be a lot of responsibility I assume, and the feeling seems like it would be similar since, as you confirm, you know you're town.

Are you advocating for yourself to be king now seriously?
feelings are similar, yes. but we're hella far from yelo, i potentially take the job away from scum, and i very likely take myself out of the misyeet pool, which the king role wasn't designed to do. the differences feel much greater than "splitting hairs".

i am, yeah. i'm not planning to like, try to force it through, because i think it's more hassle than it's actually worth, but i definitely wouldn't refuse it.
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 189, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Andres should be king cause I know that dude from Mafia451
YO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 240, Andresvmb wrote:HEAL: GuiltyLion
As in, a mechanic like ^ for selecting the King would have made some sense so I’m not confused thinking I could be voting out the person I’m trying to make King.

no
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:42 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 243, Andante wrote:
In post 240, Andresvmb wrote:HEAL: GuiltyLion

no
Wanna elaborate?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:43 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

People should recall kings pick their successor, we don't get another say in the matter it seems.

So this is a much more important vote than some people are allowing for.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 228, Datisi wrote:"townread him if he does not do something that i know scum-him would do"
What did I not do that you were expecting if I was scum?
YOUR AD HERE

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:49 am

Post by Andresvmb »

If you want my quick thoughts - I am not coming in assuming GuiltyLion and Datisi choreographed a fake argument to Town Read each other as Partners, though this assumes Datisi knew I was in the game. Btw, Datisi has used such a move as Scum in the past (fake an argument with a Partner, end up TR each other, and moved on swiftly). Datisi may not remember this, but Iconeum and him faked a fight in the early part of a game they were both Scum in, just so that they could end up TR’ing each other and wouldn’t have to fake paranoia about each other later in the game. But Ico and Datisi I had seen be very paranoid of each other (particularly Datisi of Ico) as Town, so I could understand why that play made sense.

I’m assuming such an interaction may not make sense between GL and Datisi, and I actually don’t think GL would have gone for it. They come across as rational and rather controlled. So faking an argument is a difficult ask. For what it’s worth, I thought GL came out looking much Townier after that exchange, and I’m not currently TR’ing Datisi.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Also, Junko is Town. Like always.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 234, Andresvmb wrote:Also, I’m like offended mastina doesn’t think I’m competent enough to be King. Not that I want it, mind you - but definitely offended.
Why don't you want it?

I'd think town andres would see the utility in being king, and is a logically stable player who would be a benefit to the town.

Fmpov, the determining criteria for a king should probably be:

-towniness
-reliability
-willingness to adjust opinions based upon feedback from the town when necessary.

Andante is pretty obv town, but probably fails in the other two criteria so I can't vote there. Was hoping maybe andres might fulfill these notes, but I guess not.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”