PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:28 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

FlavorImage

The master of coin is the chief financial adviser of the king and is a member of the small council in King's Landing.

Duties of the master of coin include keeping account of the receipts and expenditures from the royal treasury, receiving reports from royal officials, supervising the collection of taxes and custom duties, borrowing money, managing the royal treasury and supervising the three royal mints. The master of coin oversees a large number of offices and positions in the royal bureaucracy including the four Keepers of the Keys, the King's Counter, the King's Scales, the officers in charge of mints, harbormasters, tax farmers, customs sergeants, wool factors, toll collectors, pursers and wine factors.

Master of CoinThe Master of Coin is responsible for managing the financial affairs of the Kingdom.

They hold the following abilities:

Keeper of the Purse

Each day you may make investment decisions on behalf of the Crown

You alone will know the contents of the Treasury and the incomes and debts of the Crown.

During each day you may distribute gold to members of the small council for their activities on the following night.

Member of the Small Council

Has access to Small Council Meetings.

Coronation Vote - Day OneWith twenty one players alive - it requires eleven votes to make a decision. Plurality rules will apply at the deadline.

GuiltyLion [3]:
Dannflor, Andresvmb, thestatusquo
Dannflor [3]:
PenguinPower, GuiltyLion, Andante
Lady Lambdadelta [3]:
mastina, Charloux, Titus
Enchant [2]:
Enchant, Bellaphant
Unowen [2]:
Lady Lambdadelta, Unowen
Junkochan [1]:
Firebringer
mastina [1]:
Rhaenyra,
VP Baltar [1]:
Datisi
Andresvmb [1]:
VP Baltar
Thestatusquo [1]:
Junkochan

not voting [3]:
Lukewarm, Dwlee99, ProfessorDrapion,

Deadline:

(expired on 2022-11-19 23:48:35)

mod notedatisi - vla wed/thurs always
I do everything by hand so please pm me if I miss something
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 656, Firebringer wrote:Rhaenya is town. Nothing to discuss there
Actually would like to hear more on this. I don't think I have experience with Yume, and I have a bad tendency to want to just remove players from the game if their playstyles annoy me.

I'm also curious on what you're saying about LLD and Shea. Can I get some kind of gut read out of you on each of those slots since you're a little rambling in your thoughts post.

As far as no one having a scum read on you, I personally think you're a hard player to read because you're always chill. My gut kind of says town but I don't think I have enough experience with your meta to just trust that.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 661, Rhaenyra wrote:You seem to think my opinion is the worst opinipn imaginable, so do tell me why.
Not addressed to me, but the problem isnt your opinion about mastina. Multiple people have said that. Its that you complain (alot) about not getting your way and wasted no less than 30 of your posts and probably many other people's griping about it. I'm not a person who worries about post restrictions, but you're wasting a lot of real estate in a large over nonsense and making it harder for the less active players to participate.

It's to the point where it seems like you're intentionally spamming the thread. If you're town, cool off and move on.

(No, I won't be responding to any empty complaints about this because im not contributingto this cycle. Just take it as some impartial advice.)
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Master of coin do be baller tho
YOUR AD HERE

ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:59 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

I haven’t read this game much but if I can read anyone in this game and get an accurate alignment result from it.

VOTE: Enchant
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Titus, you going to play this game when?
YOUR AD HERE

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:25 am

Post by Andante »

I honestly just feel stuck, like we have

mastina, Dwlee,Penguin, Bella, Charloux, Titus, and you could argue Drapion/Emchant/Rhea not really playing.. that's 9/21 people not doing anything, meaning we need essentially everyone else on the same page which - we know will never happen. I literally signed up for this to play some mafia, and thus far its been a lot of "X CAN NEVER BE KING" and not a whole lot of "Y is town and Z is maf" granted I know we have 6 doing nothing and 3 others just there, but ughhhh can people start playing the game they signed up for?

I did notice dann/everyone else didn't even acknowledge my dann king vote, so that makes me nervous UNVOTE: Dann almost feels like I was pushing for scum to be king and the scum team was like "yes! let andante do the work" sooo kinda sus... not that I SR dann at all, but the way it was ignored.. really sus if you ask me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Andante »

like people. ok so what we have a king election, king then has to pick a council... like, if you got a town role pm can you please start actually trying to look towny/do something towny? otherwise we're just set to lose from the start like, ok we make LLD Queen (another solid choice imo) she then has to find town, and if the 9 doing nothing/minimal work are all town, literally half the council will be scum...

ok I'll stop ranting, it's just genuinely frustrating, cause I signed up for this to play some mafia, yet like half the peple signed up to not do anything? ahhhhh
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

VOTE: LLD to break the tie
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Andante, I think at some point today I'll try to make a full list of players so we can start to work through some of this jam. I do agree that those 9 need to contribute more this IRL day to help if they are town.

How do you feel about andres?
YOUR AD HERE

Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 682, Andante wrote:like people. ok so what we have a king election, king then has to pick a council... like, if you got a town role pm can you please start actually trying to look towny/do something towny? otherwise we're just set to lose from the start like, ok we make LLD Queen (another solid choice imo) she then has to find town, and if the 9 doing nothing/minimal work are all town, literally half the council will be scum...

ok I'll stop ranting, it's just genuinely frustrating, cause I signed up for this to play some mafia, yet like half the peple signed up to not do anything? ahhhhh
I can't speak for anyone else, but I try to do town things, yet players castigate me for...having an opinion? I dunno, it is rather off-putting to me...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 684, VP Baltar wrote:How do you feel about andres?
idk he seems fine, towny? don't hold me to that though, I think I SR you though
In post 685, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 682, Andante wrote:like people. ok so what we have a king election, king then has to pick a council... like, if you got a town role pm can you please start actually trying to look towny/do something towny? otherwise we're just set to lose from the start like, ok we make LLD Queen (another solid choice imo) she then has to find town, and if the 9 doing nothing/minimal work are all town, literally half the council will be scum...

I can't speak for anyone else, but I try to do town things, yet players castigate me for...having an opinion? I dunno, it is rather off-putting to me...
See I think you've been fine... until last night when I was on the bus home like "why the heck did the thread blow up in the last 5 hours" and it was you just like spamming? (and whatever fight between people) and that's essentially where I went "ok maybe you're not town like my gut was telling me" actually as I'm typing this... I should look more at that "fight" (later problem, not right now) cause blowing up the thread, adding millions of pages is exactly what I would expect scum to do here. we have 6 people not posting, and I'm sure at least 3 are town, by blowing up the thread it makes it hard for them to keep up... exactly what scum wants here... that's honestly my biggest complaint for you, the spamming, like, none of it was game related, I haven't seen much of the "I'm thinking X is town, Y is scummy" like, I'm SURE you are much better than me at reading certain people here, cause I don't think I've ever played maf with you, I'd love to hear your opinions! Like, ok, you're voting LLD for Queen, like how confident are you she's town? what makes you feel that way?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:42 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 682, Andante wrote:cause I signed up for this to play some mafia

Mistakes make you stronger, and this one will allow you to throw cars.

I find it... Frustrating, that i am only person to selfvote. Reminds me about coalition games, where people know they are town and they want to be chosen to win, but reluctant to force self in coalition via atleast selfhealing. Probably, because they don't want to appear "scummy" for that.
Most hilariously, they also call people scum for voting self.

Violation of common sense as direct.

So, yeah, I can't see any person in this game atleast at some merit seriously and so far, i am only person playing for my wincon.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:43 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

The thing is, I am not. I am just waiting for mastina to come back and do something town, so I can return to voting her. Because I genuinely think that mastina can lead us well if she is town.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 688, Rhaenyra wrote:The thing is, I am not. I am just waiting for mastina to come back and do something town, so I can return to voting her. Because I genuinely think that mastina can lead us well if she is town.
I agree! from mastina games I've seen she's a strong town player, I just haven't seen it this game :/
so the LLD Queen vote is just cause? no real reason to make LLD the leading wagon? like, why LLD over Dann?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:46 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 687, Enchant wrote:Most hilariously, they also call people scum for voting self.
Did someone call you scum for self voting?

@andante - it's fine if you scum read me. I'll protect you from yourself
YOUR AD HERE

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 690, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 687, Enchant wrote:Most hilariously, they also call people scum for voting self.
Did someone call you scum for self voting?
In coalition yes.

Here, well, later will?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

As for not selfvoting, well, others have pointed out that I'd be a terrible King. Which I agree with. So that's why I am not selfvoting. At this moment, I can't even pinpoint who is town and who is scum. But it's D1, and I might be able to read the game better in later days. I am saving my selfvote for when that happens. :P
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:49 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 689, Andante wrote:
In post 688, Rhaenyra wrote:The thing is, I am not. I am just waiting for mastina to come back and do something town, so I can return to voting her. Because I genuinely think that mastina can lead us well if she is town.
I agree! from mastina games I've seen she's a strong town player, I just haven't seen it this game :/
so the LLD Queen vote is just cause? no real reason to make LLD the leading wagon? like, why LLD over Dann?
It's for the tie-breaker.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 687, Enchant wrote:
In post 682, Andante wrote:cause I signed up for this to play some mafia

Mistakes make you stronger, and this one will allow you to throw cars.

I find it... Frustrating, that i am only person to selfvote. Reminds me about coalition games, where people know they are town and they want to be chosen to win, but reluctant to force self in coalition via atleast selfhealing. Probably, because they don't want to appear "scummy" for that.
Most hilariously, they also call people scum for voting self.

Violation of common sense as direct.

So, yeah, I can't see any person in this game atleast at some merit seriously and so far, i am only person playing for my wincon.
Honestly, Enchant I have no doubt you're town, I love the self vote! like, Datisi was like "I'll be king!!" yet he didn't vote for himself? like, if you want to be king (or queen) and you think you're the best pick for it, yeah I agree! you should be selfing... I also had the exact same thought, like it's literally not scummy to vote for yourself? you know your own alignment....

The only reason I don't think I could go with you as king is like, I've never seen you go "here's my reads" "I think this about X" like, yeah, I feel like you king would be like "I'll execute the last person to claim mafia" or some other shenanigans like that lol defending on council roles though, I think you'd be a solid pick for one of those though!! (better than me tbh)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Andante »

In post 693, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 689, Andante wrote:
It's for the tie-breaker.
Yes, so what made you lean LLD's way over the other options to break the tie
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

As to why not Dann, well, I am following the thread, and multiple people are saying he could be scum.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Datisi »

ah, now that you mention it, another thing that bothered me about lukewarm is that he seemingly shaded me for the king stuff but didn't actually follow up on it

@baltar, no thoughts on my andres thoughts?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 697, Datisi wrote:@baltar, no thoughts on my andres thoughts?
Oh I have thoughts, but he should respond first don't you think?
YOUR AD HERE

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 675, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:GuiltyLion [3]: Dannflor, Andresvmb, thestatusquo
Dannflor [3]: PenguinPower, GuiltyLion, Andante
lol back to the selfvoting point, so like, Dann ignored me voting for him king,he didn't even wanna move his vote to himself, so that's like saying he's more confident GL is town than he is, and you can't say Dann just doesn't want king, the way he's been playing 10000% is like "make me king" it just has that vibe... I think Dann might actually be scum here... lol and as for GL's alignment... unsure, cause I could see town GL coming at me for just calling him maf. interesting.... Dann has lost my TR!

Dann/Datisi/VP at least 2 of them are gonna be scum... pretty sure there. Like, the lack of votes for Datisi!King also speaks volumes, as I mentioned earlier, datsis said he wouldn't mind king, but didn't self vote, that has stood out... hmmmm I'll just let this sit for a bit, but yeah Dann definitely not town, the way he approached Andante here, it's like, nahhhhh just picked me cause I'm the easy push in literally any situation. hmmm I'm gonna laugh so hard once I see I've basically had the scum team from the start

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”