Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:01 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 1099, Enchant wrote:
In post 1098, Rhaenyra wrote:Also, why didn't any of you think to ask me for my reasoning why she'd make a good King? No, you just dismissed them as inane rather than looking at them objectively.
I am better king, why you didn't ask my reasoning and just started promoting Mastina?

Also, person who replies with SHUT UP are not by any means are valid target for civil conversation.
I told you to shush because you outed my main, actually.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:02 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

That, and people started being dismissive even before I said those words. For example, you did so before I typed them.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:04 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

Proof:
In post 513, Enchant wrote:It's Yume alt, she will support mastina regardless of what
In post 514, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 513, Enchant wrote:It's Yume alt, she will support mastina regardless of what
Shush.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:04 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1085, GuiltyLion wrote:- Rhaenyra should probably just be in the town tier, I dunno if I can explain why in a satisfactory way but the spat with Titus and then in particular gave me some strong town vibes. however the mastina thing went on juuuust long enough that I'm not 100% convinced it couldn't possibly be an act still, and I def don't want Rhaenyra in any position of power. I also do find it kind of odd she's burned through so many of her posts already, I think that's probably not intentional nor a devious ploy but it is pretty objectively anti-town bc she won't be able to communicate about anything soon
please tell me you don't actually believe it's not intentional
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:16 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

PenguinPower has been prodded
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:33 am

Post by Charloux »

I'm not on LA anymore from this moment forward.

45 pages of catching up are too much for me, so i will start from post 1000 and go back to specific stuff when needed.

First thing's first though:
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:34 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 1100, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 1099, Enchant wrote:
In post 1098, Rhaenyra wrote:Also, why didn't any of you think to ask me for my reasoning why she'd make a good King? No, you just dismissed them as inane rather than looking at them objectively.
I am better king, why you didn't ask my reasoning and just started promoting Mastina?

Also, person who replies with SHUT UP are not by any means are valid target for civil conversation.
I told you to shush because you outed my main, actually.
In post 1, Yume wrote:/confirm
In post 2, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 1, Yume wrote:/confirm
Gonna use this account, actually.
I call bs
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:35 am

Post by Charloux »

I see Fire's obsession with being a master of coin to be town indicative. My argument is that scum wouldn't really want to limit themselves to a certain position as long as they make it to the council.

I can understand Rhaenyra's annoyance with everybody sus-ing her. Everybody has their own thought process and calling something scummy because it's different from your perception is either narrowminded town or scum acting like narrowminded town. It's easy to say comment A is bad and point fingers. Scum don't post stuff if they are aware the logic is flawed right?

Baltar is a jerk. Don't like him deciding the whole roster of who gets what position, feels powerwolfy.

I know Andre didn't ask me to comment on Enchant, but meh. I don't see scum choosing Enchant as their pick to run for king; Forgot who said it but Enchant is an ultimate meme choice. How many people want a good king, and how many want a meme king? There is a possibility of him going awol though.

Fire commented twice about him being scum in #1000 and #1080, i don't understand what he wanted to achieve with this.

#1097 @Rhae: Normally speaking, people don't want someone alien to them(As in incomprehensible reads) to be their king. That's the main reason people don't want someone like ou, mastina or enchant to be king. Logically i agree with this, but personally i want it to happen.

If there are any questions about specific posts that need commenting on feel free to ask.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 1107, Charloux wrote:
I can understand Rhaenyra's annoyance with everybody sus-ing her. Everybody has their own thought process and calling something scummy because it's different from your perception is either narrowminded town or scum acting like narrowminded town. It's easy to say comment A is bad and point fingers. Scum don't post stuff if they are aware the logic is flawed right?
Well, at least someone understands.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:08 am

Post by PenguinPower »

yeah - i'm not reading 1000 posts.

Firebringer and Andante can be town. Tell me who to vote for king.
<(") | (")>
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 934, Andante wrote:
In post 927, Titus wrote:
In post 920, Andante wrote:Honestly, I'm kinda liking mastina right now, she's kinda looking like a really good candidate for the King/Queen title, cause she seems like someone who'd really think out the people she nominates, I'm liking this catch up!! I do have some doubts though, so I'll hold off voting, catch ups like this are just so much easier for scum, like, yeah.. I'll wait for stuff in the present, but like, these 2 posts are literally enough for me to go "yesss!!! mastina the leader!!!"
You're pushing to make mastina queen when she's not read? Huh?
obviously not right now this very second... I swear Titus... you're just out for blood with me, ready to attack anything I say.... "OMG YOU THINK DANN MAF AND WANT HIM KING"
"OMG MASTINA HASN'T READ AND YOU WANT HER KING??" obviously not yet.. I'm not voting for her, I said IN MY POST "if she keeps it up she'd be solid"

ok whatever this is the opposite of fun, I figured I'd chill tonight cause I'm not here tomorrow, but frick this, I'm not stressing over yalls nonsense
I'm confused with your posting, not out for blood.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

I am starting with a clean board, and will vote anyone who'll make me their Hand.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 968, Andresvmb wrote:I find it really weird that Titus shared a summary of their views, and they completely skipped over my contributions as if I wasn’t even here. It’s bizarre.

@GuiltyLion, I think we need to speak more directly because I have you as King but I don’t really see you interacting with my posts all that much (though you did voice that one of my questions made sense), so I know you’re at least reading me somewhat. What do you think of say my Town core?
What do you feel you contributed? I don't recall your posts or positions, but maybe that's my ego.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1097, Rhaenyra wrote:Could someone give me reasons why mastina would be a bad King? Preferably ones that don't boil down to 'her playstyle is bad' or any variation thereof?
She would probably give you power, which is unappealing (though probably has been your interest the entire time).

I also think her reads so far are mediocre. Appreciate her catching up yesterday though.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1107, Charloux wrote:I see Fire's obsession with being a master of coin to be town indicative. My argument is that scum wouldn't really want to limit themselves to a certain position as long as they make it to the council.

Baltar is a jerk. Don't like him deciding the whole roster of who gets what position, feels powerwolfy.

I know Andre didn't ask me to comment on Enchant, but meh. I don't see scum choosing Enchant as their pick to run for king; Forgot who said it but Enchant is an ultimate meme choice. How many people want a good king, and how many want a meme king? There is a possibility of him going awol though.

Fire commented twice about him being scum in #1000 and #1080, i don't understand what he wanted to achieve with this.

#1097 @Rhae: Normally speaking, people don't want someone alien to them(As in incomprehensible reads) to be their king. That's the main reason people don't want someone like ou, mastina or enchant to be king. Logically i agree with this, but personally i want it to happen.

If there are any questions about specific posts that need commenting on feel free to ask.
This post is...not great.

Master of coin is actually a very powerful position because it dictates if the other positions can act or not. If you can't see the scum benefit of that, well..

I'll skip over your comment about me because that's level zero thinking.

On Rhae...I think very few people are sussing her actually. Many are saying she's simply difficult to interact with this game and they're ignoring. I've personally felt she might be town because this is extremely short sighted scum play, though could be an act idk.

As far as questions, I'd like to hear some reads on your top 3-5 and bottom 3-5 players.
YOUR AD HERE

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:21 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Baltar - who should be king?
<(") | (")>
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'd like you both to read. Maybe skip the first 10-15 pages but i feel like some important stuff happened.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:27 am

Post by PenguinPower »

not going to happen, sorry.

feel free to call out the important stuff, but I don't have time or the mental energy to read 30 pages rn.
<(") | (")>
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Joining a game, not playing for the first half of day one and then just not reading sucks shit dude.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:30 am

Post by PenguinPower »

so sorry that I had a real life emergency that required a v/la
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:30 am

Post by PenguinPower »

like my sincerest apologies for that affecting you
<(") | (")>
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

That's crap. I'm obviously not saying you can't have real life emergency I'm saying that now that you're back read the damn game.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Could have skimmed a page in the time it took you to fire off that self righteous post.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:34 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 357, Thestatusquo wrote:Ok I'm here so I am going to read 14 pages of what I assume are nonsense now.
hmmmm...hoping that I'm not about to read 30 pages of nonsense....
<(") | (")>
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1115, PenguinPower wrote:Baltar - who should be king?
Andres or GL imo. I think the king position needs someone reliable, even if it's slightly less powerful than the council overall.

We are handing over a vig, so I'd like someone who is deliberate, personally
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”