Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1646, Lukewarm wrote:Maybe you are prioritizing differently which slots feel most important to have town in, but I feel like Master of Coin is likely the most important, followed by Prince, and then Leader of the Kingsguard third.

Maybe that is wrong for some reason, but that was my impression.

So I would kind of prefer you in one of those two slots. (especially over GL and firebringer )

Similarly, I feel like Grand Maester does not matter as much, since if any scum get into the council at all , they should know who the maester is being told to target, so it kind of feels not all that imporant / likely to actually ever save anyone, so less inclined to put andante there.

And probably least important, imo, is the two invests. Since forcing scum to claim results on who ever they are told to invest each night seems semi-useful. Like, obviously not as good as having town there, but not like actively harmful compared to coin or prince (once it becomes king)
Prince is kind of important to be town for sure, and I know we disagree about GL. I feel confident there, but I'm not actually sure GL and I have both been town before? Still, I think his play doesn't seem fake to me.

Master of Coin is kind of important, but also seems like something town can easily fact check and hold in line. "Fire, pay for us to have a cop tonight." D2: "Where the fuq is my money?"

I think Kingsguard is more important because that role has exclusive power to select the guard. As Datisi notes, if any scum get in there, that's bad and poses major threats to the King/heir/council down the line.

The one other thing I think we should be careful about actually is the Grand Maester. Someone earlier speculated something about that role maybe getting poison abilities or something similarly bad if scum have it. That kind of fits with the flavor of the show, and doesn't seem that crazy to me. Could be like a bonus scum kill and I'd like to stay away from that.

That's my thinking. I highly doubt Shea even puts me on the council, to be frank, but I can only note the strategy from my point of view.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

VOTE: dwlee
YOUR AD HERE

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

King Shea, First of His Name will be Crowned King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm!

In post 1627, Datisi wrote:people that should: me, baltar, guilty, firebringer
then i guess junko, dannflor, unowen?
These feel pretty good to me. I would swap Junko for LLD, I'm still getting a weird vibe from her. I would vote Andres as a candidate to get a council position as well, but definitely strongly support Datisi, Baltar, Firebringer council spots.

I know I still have some homework/lingering questions, namely I feel bad I haven't answered UNOwen on Andante, I want to review her ISO but generally I had her in that probtown zone because there's a number of players that seem to be playing to pocket her and she feels pretty resistant to sucking up to people suspecting/scumreading her, like I don't get any vibes that she's trying to manipulate the gamestate at all here. I know that's probably unsatisfying but that's the best I got in me at the moment
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1650, VP Baltar wrote:I think Kingsguard is more important because that role has exclusive power to select the guard. As Datisi notes, if any scum get in there, that's bad and poses major threats to the King/heir/council down the line.
My thinking is that if we are trying to put townies on the council, and then the commander of the kingsguard is trying to put all townies in the kings guard... they are just going to fail.

Some member of the 5 man scum team
is
going to land inside the 9th - 14th most town read players on the playerlist.

Since I don't think that that is actually an achievable goal anyways, I don't think that it is as important of a slot.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:47 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Dwlee
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:48 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

So I've been told that post counts don't reset here, so uhhhh. I don't have very many posts left here, so I'll have to be in ultra conservation mode on posting.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

VOTE: Dwlee
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Shea use me where you want me. I feel confident I can perform in any role, though as stated I would like to be in control of the kingsguard.

But if you are lacking people you trust in high value positions like Coin, I'll slot in where you need me.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Dannflor »

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Firebringer »

Master of Coin: Firebringer
feels odd that now vpb wants me here, but okay i guess. first time vpb said something that made me go thats weird.
In post 1635, Dannflor wrote:[rhaenyra, vpbaltar, firebringer?, LLD]
whats with the ?

i don't mind the dwlee votes but my heart is really here:
VOTE: Lukewarm

@luke I noticed you now have me firm scum. Fun stuff. Why don't we talk about it, what do u find scummy about now?
Also how is bella so townie to u that u think she should be council member. That is pretty out there
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Charloux »

Lol @Andante for having me as a scumread when i had 3 fluff posts and now he is mad cuz people sr him without explanation. Karma is a b
In post 1482, JunkoChan wrote:okay after an unexpected turn of events the wagon on me happened, and I decided to let it breath to see what people tought about it

and oh boy..
I hope you realized how unnatural your wagon looks. I'd say 4/5 scum pushed you because they didn't want Baltar as king. Not 4 scum, i mean 80% chance scum pushed you.

I agree with half of Mastina's reads, but don't understand the thought process of the other half.
post 1509 For this to make sense scum would need 3 appealing people while also shutting down any alternative wagon. Not sure how possible this is. Junko's wagon formation looks unnatural, scum would have no reason to push it unless Baltar is town. Hell Junko herself started the counterwagon so it would be distancing at this point.
@Mastina: Assuming scum want to be the king, did you think about forcing someone who explicitly said he doesn't want to be one? And any GOT fan knows what roles the council has so it's not AI nor a slip. Was expecting an alchemist though.

Page 64 now and i have a bit of work left *sigh*
P-edit A lot of stuff happened it seems while i was typing this
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1660, Firebringer wrote:@luke I noticed you now have me firm scum. Fun stuff. Why don't we talk about it, what do u find scummy about now?
Also how is bella so townie to u that u think she should be council member. That is pretty out there
You wildly misread my list
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1660, Firebringer wrote:feels odd that now vpb wants me here, but okay i guess. first time vpb said something that made me go thats weird.
Been feeling OK about you for a minute, and you're very enthusiastic. Plus the more I thought about it, master of coin kind of has to be pretty transparent because other council members can just call you out if you don't Venmo like you said you would. So how much damage could you actually do if you are scum?
YOUR AD HERE

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:00 am

Post by PenguinPower »

yay - now we can begin the fun part

<(") | (")>
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:01 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 1661, Charloux wrote:Lol @Andante for having me as a scumread when i had 3 fluff posts and now he is mad cuz people sr him without explanation. Karma is a b
In post 1482, JunkoChan wrote:okay after an unexpected turn of events the wagon on me happened, and I decided to let it breath to see what people tought about it

and oh boy..
I hope you realized how unnatural your wagon looks. I'd say 4/5 scum pushed you because they didn't want Baltar as king. Not 4 scum, i mean 80% chance scum pushed you.

I agree with half of Mastina's reads, but don't understand the thought process of the other half.
post 1509 For this to make sense scum would need 3 appealing people while also shutting down any alternative wagon. Not sure how possible this is. Junko's wagon formation looks unnatural, scum would have no reason to push it unless Baltar is town. Hell Junko herself started the counterwagon so it would be distancing at this point.
You think I'm stupid? of course I know it was weird, I aknowledged the possibility in my read post today, and I ddin't start my wagon, drapion did, if people from that wagon start flipping red, it's gg wp for them

how possible is that? idk man seems unlikely I'm like 80/20 on that
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:12 am

Post by JunkoChan »

VOTE: dwelee
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

VOTE: LLD
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:31 am

Post by PenguinPower »

spicy
<(") | (")>
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 1665, JunkoChan wrote:
You think I'm stupid?
The only thing i know is that you are smarter than me, which doesn't prove a lot.

People NOT to put on small council:
Rhae
Andante
GL and Luke
together

Dwlee
Me
Mastina
Professor
Bell
Enchant

And the kingsguard should be a mish-mash of different people you dont scumread.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Charloux »

The following post is brought to you by Rhae

First, and I still think I should be on the Council. I would ask someone to relay my thoughts on the matter. Preferably mastina, as all others will alter my thoughts to suit their agenda.

Prince of Dragonstone: Andante
Hand of the King: myself
Master of coin: Firebringer
King's Justice: mastina
Master of Whisperers: Junko
Grand maester: Titus
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I will shoot the next person who posts a thought from rhae in this thread.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Dannflor »

thoughts from rhae:

mastina should have been monarch
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Firebringer »

pooky renamed our pt per my request for the name
Loving it.

Okay general thoughts:
shea vote on lld pretty spicy i agree with penguin
secondly the more i think about it the more people actually say i should be master of coin makes me think scum think they can get PR and get money from me, which is a weird thing to think of because everyone who has put me on a list of coin, i don't scumread and majority townread. So.....paranoia over nothing probably.

Also @luke so ur just saying u don't want me as council. Okay but doesn't that equal scumread? Or u just saying u don't trust me with power. I don't get what kind of position u even have on me here. Why the hell do u want bella as council and she is town to u.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »