unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by unwnd »

Are you willing to explain Dannflor for me? I'll have you know I'm a datisi-not-liker but when I view your ISO it's more a reactionary thought
Stop
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Enchant »

How dwlee wagon are so big
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1849, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1725, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Baltar, Datisi, GuiltyLion, Rhaenyra, Dannflor, PenguinPower, Junkochan, Firebringer, Unowen
Scum:
Datisi
Dann

Frustrated but not necessarily scum:
Guiltylion

Town:
Baltar
Rhae/unwnd

Leantown:
Fire

Idk:
Penguin
Junko
Unowen
Where's TSQ fit? And andres?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

And why am I town?
YOUR AD HERE

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1853, VP Baltar wrote:And why am I town?
Good post
VOTE: VP Boltar
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 1853, VP Baltar wrote:And why am I town?
Why are you town?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

I've decided that I don't like voting off Dwlee. This is partially based on Meta. I believe Dwlee is someone who is affixed to their own quirks, and what I like about Dwlee (on the surface) is that they're not reliant upon them. I also find that Dwlee will use their quirks to navigate an argument, which is mostly just trying to dodge suspicion. Their thoughts (while limited, and a bit fragmented) seemed real to me. They weren't overly expressive and more considered about being matter-of-fact. Datisi's angle is that Dwlee should be more emotionally invested in their claims, but nothing to me suggests this is a scum trait. I would even say emotional investment favors their scum play more, as it is a quirk. Dwlee as scum will apply quirkiness to create potential what-ifs, but here I think their posts are pretty easy to follow. I like them and I think this wagon is bad.

UNVOTE:
Stop
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:10 pm

Vote Me!

If I not getting an ability y’all should vote me!

I’m Town! Look at me!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

Ironically, you can contrast with Datisi. Datisi's thoughts are very processed and more considerate, but they lack a justification. He is often just here extrapolating talking points, but what exactly comes out of them is left to be seen. Now I was willing (am?) still willing to cut Datisi a break. I can tell he is big on his thoughts and tries to spend to make sure what he's saying makes sense. I get that and empathize with it, but with all that time and consideration, there is a lot of stalling in-between. I want to be more careful with this read even if I am stating my dislike because I think Datisi is stubborn. He will eventually become so stubborn that it will shine through and I'll believe his contributions. That has yet to happen however.

Even though UNOwen is my BIG SCUMREAD I don't have much to say about him. I think he's scummy in a textbook way. Name one exchange that UNOwen made that seemed like he cared about your figuring out your alignment. His posts read informed because he is only gesturing. By that, his gestures are only what is required of him. His posts about players are too focused on formality.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

Drapion is acting like a town jester to be townread lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm a bit pissed that my brain worked faster than my fingers and I made so many grammatical errors. This keeps happening
Stop
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:02 pm

In post 1859, unwnd wrote:Drapion is acting like a town jester to be townread lol

Are you wolf?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:02 pm

In post 1860, unwnd wrote:I'm a bit pissed that my brain worked faster than my fingers and I made so many grammatical errors. This keeps happening
Hmm.
Maybe reword the stuff you did wrong?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1861, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 1859, unwnd wrote:Drapion is acting like a town jester to be townread lol

Are you wolf?
Again with the silly responses
Stop
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:37 pm

Sure
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:38 pm

There is nothing silly about what I say.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1312, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 1310, Lukewarm wrote:I am really struggling to believe that the ProfessorDrapion that I played with in Lost doesn't come into this game declaring that he should be made king because he is secretly the best mafia hunter to ever play on this site, and the wolves would cower in fear so much they might just give up were he to ascend the throne.

Yet Drap has not once said he should be king. No self vote. And instead half this game his vote was on Enchant lol
Yeah cause I haven’t been paying much attention to this game and have been meming lol.
You're full of silly posts dude
Stop
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

i haven't seen anything yet that makes me want to unvote dwlee. the readslist they did in is like, extremely dry and i don't see most of the thought process behind it. i'm trying to look at this objectively, but like... if town-dwlee were really convinced i was scum, i feel like they'd be trying to convince anyone to vote me. this almost feels like antispew bc they feel they're gonna die and don't wanna completely spew me town in the process.

can the people in the other pt let us know if there's any movement from dwlee there? because what firebringer told us about their solving in there is not very... good, i guess.

i'm starting to lock onto a luke/dwlee team. while dwlee was first getting run up, luke did this weird "well i think dwlee is really scummy but like datisi and gl voted there so i'm not voting there lole" which at the time pinged me as scum not wanting to be caught not supporting the dwlee wagon, but also not wanting to actually flame it further. and feels like, scum-luke tmi-ing something that scum-dwlee did, scum-dwlee trying to damage control.

i still don't understand unwnd's points against me. yell at me if i'm just being stupid, but i feel like intent for my posts is plainly obvious. i don't understand what is "lacking a justification" supposed to mean.

also, unwnd, why are you coming out with these complains about my play if you're not willing to try to kill me right now?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:36 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1867, Datisi wrote:i'm starting to lock onto a luke/dwlee team. while dwlee was first getting run up, luke did this weird "well i think dwlee is really scummy but like datisi and gl voted there so i'm not voting there lole" which at the time pinged me as scum not wanting to be caught not supporting the dwlee wagon, but also not wanting to actually flame it further
Right, right, right. So, i saw my buddy get run up, and decided that to look good if they flipped, I needed to call them scum (but not actually be on wagon). But I also don't want them to actually be eliminated, so I wrote a scum case on them in the PT, and then pushed... no where else.

You are right. This is a brilliant scum/scum strategy.

Could not possibly be that the wagon came into existence so fast, full of votes of people I was suspicious of, that I got cautious. Or that the wagon is actually at e-2, with a game with enchant in it, meaning that a vote there at this point is effectively a hammer now.
and 1820 feels like, scum-luke tmi-ing something that scum-dwlee did, scum-dwlee trying to damage control.
quick question.

What part of my point are you even accusing of being "tmi"?
In post 1820, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1787, Lukewarm wrote:But flip side of all of that, is that prior to their sudden wagon, I was ALSO Dwlee's biggest scum read. Yet once he suddenly had a wagon, they went into *attack my voters* mode instead of *case the person that they had previously presented as their biggest scum read as the person who actually should be eliminated this day phase* mode.
This is a good post but I don't think you were my top scumread
Like?

The thing you are referencing is me saying "before this happened dwlee scum read me" and "when voted, dwlee attacked their voters instead of pushing me"

Like, yes. It does kind of look like Dwlee is just in damage control in response to this, because it sure did feel like I was (at least one of) their strongest scum reads. What with only having 2 scum reads as of (you and me) and then voting for GL to be king because they thought GL looked town for scum reading me in .

It is really hard to look at this post from you, and not think it started from a point of wanting to call me scum vs seeing something that makes you actually think I am scum. Whether that be a scum agenda, or because you are conf. biasing on me at this point I am less sure, because I actually started thinking of you as town in our PT.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:26 am

Post by Datisi »

i think the disonance between writing a case and then not voting it is scummy, yes. especially considering your justification for not doing so is disliking me and guiltylion, i think we're both town and i think your cases on both of us were horrible. quietly bussing a deadweight partner, while a common strategy, is level zero play at this point, and not all scum is going to play that way.

i don't think it's safe for you to try to push anywhere right now, you'd be sinking your slot even further.

and the fact that the wagon is at 9 votes right now is irrelevant - the wagon was at 6 votes at the time you posted that in the pt.
In post 1787, Lukewarm wrote:But flip side of all of that, is that prior to their sudden wagon, I was ALSO Dwlee's biggest scum read. Yet once they suddenly had a wagon, they went into *attack my voters* mode instead of *case the person that they had previously presented as their biggest scum read as the person who actually should be eliminated this day phase* mode.
i don't think this part of the post actually makes any sense. i just ctrl+f'ed "luke" and "dat" in dwlee's iso, and i have no clue how you're concluding here that you were dwlee's biggest scumread rather than i was. or how you're concluding that there was a difference in strength in their two reads at all. especially when they explicitly said that their read on you wasn't that strong in .

so the fact that you're making such claims feels like... you are guessing what dwlee *should* be thinking, and claiming they're going against that, and i don't see evidence for what made you think that. so the next conclusion i can draw is that you're making it up. i know scum has a tendency to view everything their buddies do as scummy, since they know they're scum. and i think that's what happened here - you saw dwlee attacking me instead of you and made this argument that doesn't actually *make sense* from town-luke pov.

because like, i wasn't exactly surprised dwlee went after me, my issue was much more in the way they went about it. and framing it as "dwlee attacking their voters" rather than "dwlee attacking their scumreads" because the main person they are attacking and advocating to yeet is me - who was also one of their two scumreads. and the fact that you're overlooking this in favour of portraying their play in an uncharitable way feels really icky

and kinda feels like damage control from dwlee because that post kind of reads like "dude what the fuck i never said you were my top scumread, what are you doing???" like, idk i feel like town-dwlee would've been at least somewhat curious in what you are actually thinking here and why you made that assumption. they didn't try to interact with you at all
In post 1868, Lukewarm wrote:It is really hard to look at this post from you, and not think it started from a point of wanting to call me scum vs seeing something that makes you actually think I am scum. Whether that be a scum agenda, or because you are conf. biasing on me at this point I am less sure, because I actually started thinking of you as town in our PT.
what are your current thoughts on mine and dwlee's alignment then? is there anyone else you want to push right now?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

I find it interesting that there's an uncontested wagon without Shea on it. Not sure if Shea approved (haven't read) but vote patterns d0 suggest it's largely a town driven wagon. I'd like a counter for data purposes though given the fact Shea doesn't endorse. The king is in one of those positions where they're likely ignored because they can do what they want.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1870, Titus wrote:I find it interesting that there's an uncontested wagon without Shea on it. Not sure if Shea approved (haven't read) but vote patterns d0 suggest it's largely a town driven wagon. I'd like a counter for data purposes though given the fact Shea doesn't endorse. The king is in one of those positions where they're likely ignored because they can do what they want.
Titus made a town post.

Fwiw, I don't think Shea is fully sold on the dwlee scum theory. We are talking in the supporters PT.

I'd be willing to help Shea with an LLD wagon, and I actually hate her emotional manipulation here. But I do think dwlee has a high chance of flipping scum, and that is certainly my preference.
YOUR AD HERE

ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:37 am

In post 1829, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1828, Thestatusquo wrote:That sure is a really over the top reaction. In what world do you think thats a reasonable response to someone scum reading you, you know, the normal thing that happens in a game of mafia?
Grow up please.

I'm not shooting anyone unless I think the town elimination is exceptionally townie.
Can you not infantalize me for having an opinion or feeling something? Thanks.

And yeah, it's reasonable to expect you to follow through if you're literally going to case me and drag my name through the mud, I think, personally.
What’s your read on Andante and Charlo?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:39 am

In post 1804, unwnd wrote:I reached page 39 now I must depart

Have some scumreads cooking but felt it was more important to establish Lukewarm/Anders first
Wait a second are you talking about
Andre or Andante?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:40 am

In post 1871, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1870, Titus wrote:I find it interesting that there's an uncontested wagon without Shea on it. Not sure if Shea approved (haven't read) but vote patterns d0 suggest it's largely a town driven wagon. I'd like a counter for data purposes though given the fact Shea doesn't endorse. The king is in one of those positions where they're likely ignored because they can do what they want.
Titus made a town post.

Fwiw, I don't think Shea is fully sold on the dwlee scum theory. We are talking in the supporters PT.

I'd be willing to help Shea with an LLD wagon, and I actually hate her emotional manipulation here. But I do think dwlee has a high chance of flipping scum, and that is certainly my preference.
This TMI’s Titus Town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”