hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3645, Cape90 wrote:
In post 3625, MariaR wrote:Cape you just saw my wolf game you should know this isn't my wolf game sob
one thing

who are you besides maria? This is my first game with you as far as I am concerned
Chelsea! That’s why I’m like “how does he not know this is my villa game”
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:47 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay, so one of my biggest weaknesses is convincing people and I can town case myself very easily, and while if you want me to try and case Luke or leave bullet points I can do that, just say what you need and work with me here.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:57 am

Post by MariaR »

This also explains why my gameplay here dropped because I was a villager here and a wolf in the other game and we were in mech city here so.

Anyway I’ll answer Luke’s case and town case myself later.

And no, it’s not that I can’t case Luke it has just always been my weak spot lmk if you prefer it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3646, Cape90 wrote:a hole that bothers me in the case against Maria. Maria seems like they have absolutely no incentive to kill Toog based on what you pulled up unless I am mistaken. So am I mistaken? I assume Enchant has had to have been uncaring of who they kill at night?
Toog did not die until day 6, when we were going into ELO. At the time, Toog's only stated scum reads were Titus, Maria, and Enchant -- and Titus just flipped town.
In post 3302, Toogeloo wrote:BCG pushes heavily that one of Frog, Gamma, or Maria is scum. He starts off with one of Frog or Maria, then adds Gamma down the line.

He eventually stops pushing Maria and says she might be town between Frog and her. His bottom 4 the becomes Frog, Cape, Malcolm, and Gamma, with Pooky fifth from bottom and Sir Rhett below them all, though not ranked.

Eventually he calls Cape town after Cape spends a lot of Day 1 pushing BCG.
In post 3306, Toogeloo wrote:I think I might be wrong on Maria. I am now leaning Titus + Enchant after BCG's iso followed by the events of Day 4.

UNVOTE:
a
In post 3307, Toogeloo wrote:I might be wrong on Enchant also. I think Titus is the right choice today though.

Additionally, Toog declared you lock town.

There were plenty of reasons for the Mariar+Enchant scum team to not want Toog in Elo.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3647, Cape90 wrote:another another thing,

Luke, so did you like... check me at all the night you evaluated Maria?

I am sure if you are mafia, you found it way easier to push Maria then myself, though Enchant did practically spew me anyways last day with me being their top townread for... reasons they "couldn't remember" or whatever.
Yeah. I considered you and math both.

My basic thoughts were that Enchant and Math never cross vote there and that math and enchant don't make much sense to both be scum voyeurs

and

If you were scum I really don't think that Toog dies going into 5p Elo. Like, I could see you being hesitant to take him into 3p elo with you, one the basis that he would be paranoid why he was not killed in a you+toog+X ep elo scenario, if X was scum, but the night before 5p elo, there was not really that incentive / worry. And then I did not think that if you were scum, that you would have played 5p ELO the way that you did, starting with leaning towards it being Math, but then voting Enchant while Maria was still on the fence.

and

Maria looked to me like the way she was playing 5p Elo the way she would as scum. Pretending to be unsure and needing to reread to avoid voting, encouraging your lean on it being Math, while also consistently saying that I was the last scum when ever she got a chance . (not voting)+(encouraging your math read) could have won her in 5p ELO, and her play around me looked motivated to win 3p elo if Enchant flpped in 5p.

So, I started casing Maria from there.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:58 am

Post by MariaR »

I think one of the biggest reasons I'm a villager has to be look at flipped wolves.
Save: Went for me D1 Just look at that.
Nero: Forced intent on me and tried to go for me
Pooky: I am the reason this slot went over and pushed it all game.
Voted Johny
Enchant was susing me too.
BGC pocketed me D1

Every single wolf has a link to me in a way that just, doesn't work and isn't how you treat a scum buddy unless you think the wolf team was just trying to push over a partner for no reason, remember when I got cased? A ton of wolves supported it and voted it.
I can give you the self-meta on how I am so far out of my wolfrange because I know how to bus optimally and the way I played this game is not it you can even look at the game where I bussed guilo it was way more subtle and brought up then what I did here if I'm a wolf.
My posts dipped in this game because I'm a villager and we were in mech city, as a wolf? I take advantage of that and milk it, don't go silent. Cape you know that because I just won a game based off mech. There's 0 chance I just sit by and do nothing.

Look at how Nero treated my slot, look at how Save treated my slot. Another major and (I do mean major) is the Toog NK. If I NK'd Toog, it's because I was fearful of him voting me at lylo? Since when do I appear as a fearful player to you? I would have either 1v1'd Toog as a wolf and sent him over or appealed that. I'm not scared of him. But do you know who pointed out the Toog NK? Luke and Enchant. Wow, it's almost like they wanted to frame me. That's a horrible NK for me in every world.

Now, I'ma gonna use my next post to talk about 1 major keypoint that screams Luke wolf.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:05 am

Post by MariaR »

I won't even get into how Luke used the Toog nk to spring his agenda I want to point out how...strange these posts are.

Spoiler:
In post 3399, Lukewarm wrote:
Pedit: Enchant, why are you fucking voting already in Elo?
In post 3400, Lukewarm wrote:Please unvote
In post 3401, Lukewarm wrote:At least give everyone time to check in, give there solves, ect.

Like, even if you are sure that Math is scum, you have to also make sure that his partner is found for 3p elo
In post 3403, Lukewarm wrote:Jesus fucking christ. I am going to walk away, and if the game is still here when I come back I will sort through the two of them

pedit: thank you
In post 3408, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3405, MariaR wrote:I'm like pretty sure it's Luke/Enchant and I'm prob voting Luke today
In post 3406, MariaR wrote:@Cape
@Math

Ready to listen and vote the wolves just lmk
I was already leaning Maria as one of the two based on the Toog scum read there and because I was town reading both Math and Enchant before Elo started.

And this feels like Maria+Enchant to me.

Not alienating either of Math or Cape by calling them scum, and only needs one of them to vote me to win.

Now, do keep in mind these posts are all basically after each other, right? Do you see how odd and out of place this level of anger is? Because it's entirely fake, it was just an excuse to try and have some performative partner interactions. Sure, if Luke thought maybe Enchant was a villager? But, Luke was the most confident person coming into the thread, and even posting in the quotes above that Enchant was a lock wolf, so why are you getting this upset over a wolf voting? Because people aren't checking into the thread? No, that doesn't warrant the bold caps fake anger that Luke showed. It's entirely out of his personality and the more you think about it and look at it the more it doesn't make sense.

He even leaves the last line
Not alienating either of Math or Cape by calling them scum,
as a cop out so if people were leaning on voting Math Luke could go "huh I change my mind" but Luke never voted, he just sat there. Sure, I didn't vote either but I think it was pretty obvious I was backreading, it's how I got to Charlx villager and I was talking to math to be sure. It was obvious I was looking through posts. While Luke was...doing nothing? Sitting on his thumbs? He had no reason to
not
vote Enchant. It screams how horrible everything he did was.

I can go through more of his iso if you want Cape, but me building a case on him will not be my strongsuit I think you should be able to see the problem here, now let me go through Lukes stuff on me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3641, Lukewarm wrote:The thing that stands out to me, is that at the start of day, Toog was her biggest scum read based on her entrance, and when those votes piled up Toog was one of them. Like, yes, I know that NM and Math were there too, but she is not responding at all to the fact that her biggest scum read just naked voted onto this quick forming wagon.

This is compounded when you look at her leaving the BCG wagon. When she leaves, NM is still there calling the slot scum, and if she was there just to sheep conf town NM, then why does she leave to be The First Vote on a new wagon? Or was she sheeping Math, who was only there to sheep NM and Toog?
Let's focus on this given the rest is just needless fluff. I do not care where my scumreads vote, I've already made this clear. Wolves bus, wolves can vote partners like they have this game. If you just didn't vote where your big scumread was going...well you wouldn't win games. If I vote with my scumreads and someone flips scum I need to relook at the game, it's why I relooked frog and then they died. But if they flip villager, hey I was probably right. I never take into account where my scumread is voting unless it's maybe 2/3 wolves all on one wagon but that's an extreme case.

Do not act like this doesn't happen, because you know it does. I had the best reads in this game and they adapted you're not showing what action I took as a wolf, you're just trying to point out faults but hey kudos I guess.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3642, Lukewarm wrote:Side note:
The Toog read

As soon as Pooky flipped scum, Maria immediately had Toog as his scum partner

Subject: hi, i'm large normal 242. you and i are day 6
MariaR wrote:Obv mafia 1 dead
VOTE: Toogeloo
Next.
MariaR wrote:
In post 3100, Cape90 wrote:If toog is mafia, I am just suspecting people that don't try day 1 only to actually become helpful day 2. Happened with Pooky after all. Not interested in exploring that until later
You mean the 2 people who voted together all the time and didn't try day 1 are prob mafia? Gasp.
But the issue that I have here, is that is makes this feel like it was fake nuance

MariaR wrote:
In post 2193, MathBlade wrote:Do you think Toog and Frog are both bussing Pooky?
Maybe, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be.
I find it semi unlikely Too/Pooky are together given how similar their play is but meh.

Pooky is a follower claim, if they went over it wouldn't be the end of the world.
What part of my reads don't match my play?
The fact that the moment Pooky flipped scum, Maria immediately went to Toog as a super obvious partner, makes it obvious that she never actually thought this in 2193.

"I find it semi unlikely Too/Pooky are together given how similar their play is"

and

"You mean the 2 people who voted together all the time and didn't try day 1 are prob mafia?"

Are like, intrinsically opposite thoughts.

X being true is
unlikely because of reason Y
, but could be possible
X being true is
very likely because of reason Y
You mean...reads can't change? Wow.

But yes, if you look at Toogs entire iso he just gave people his vote. And sheeped Pooky my biggest wolfclaim and voted me. Of course I'm gonna call that wofly. Do you notice the moment Toog started posting more then one sentence and played the game I called him a villager cause he started trying, strange how that works
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3643, Lukewarm wrote:Maria spent the entire day on the fence. Constantly saying that she needed more time to read before she could commit to a vote.
This is factually unture and making up history. I said it was Enchant throughout the entire dayphase and only said I had a chance to pause when you and Math teamed up on Enchant, because that looked weird. But, we had the full phase so while I was reading back, I saw the obvious town things I saw with Math before, and I know Enchant saw that I was going to vote them so they hammered. I respected Cape's opinion and asked them about Math, yes but that was because I was sure it was Enchant.

If you're gonna make up false stuff try to make it clear?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:13 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3643, Lukewarm wrote:This post bothered me when it happened, but again. It just does not make any sense as a thought town!her would have here.

At the time of writing this, she is saying that she thinks it is me+enchant.

So, in that perspective of the game, why would she expect me to be freaking out if Cape is considering voting Math? That is literally a win for a Luke+Enchant team.

However, from if she is scum with enchant here, then cape voting math is a lose state for me. I think that she was genuinely surprised that I was not more bothered by cape considering voting math, because she knew that it was a loss for me, and this is just a perspective slip given her constantly presented certainty that I am scum.
Cape saying they want to vote Math should freak you out for obvious reasons if you're a villager but you just gave really bad ate idk how to put that anymore clear.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Yeah I really think the holes in Luke argument that thety're trying to make up history here is clear esp with the ate post that is so obviously a bait that I'm sure you can see it Cape and if I was a wolf this wouldn't be a thing but if you have questions please ask. If we didn't just quickvote Titus for no reason we wouldn't be in this spot zzzz Let's not forget Luke/Enchant were part of the reason for that btw and the two people who weren't were...oh yeah me and you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:18 am

Post by MariaR »

My new copy of Pokemon comes in an hour so if I'm not here welll~ :giggle:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3650, MariaR wrote:
In post 3645, Cape90 wrote:
In post 3625, MariaR wrote:Cape you just saw my wolf game you should know this isn't my wolf game sob
one thing

who are you besides maria? This is my first game with you as far as I am concerned
Chelsea! That’s why I’m like “how does he not know this is my villa game”
oh, I actually just had no idea. anyways I am looking back at that one game. I mean the game you were referencing I died really early to 3p. I mean the thing I would have done if I lived til next day is just hard push your maf buddy Mungbean. I also thought you were town in your syndicate game and your mafia game wasn't that substantial, but that one game proved me incorrect.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:15 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3654, Lukewarm wrote:If you were scum I really don't think that Toog dies going into 5p Elo. Like, I could see you being hesitant to take him into 3p elo with you, one the basis that he would be paranoid why he was not killed in a you+toog+X ep elo scenario, if X was scum, but the night before 5p elo, there was not really that incentive / worry. And then I did not think that if you were scum, that you would have played 5p ELO the way that you did, starting with leaning towards it being Math, but then voting Enchant while Maria was still on the fence.
ya this is a good point...
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3662, MariaR wrote:My new copy of Pokemon comes in an hour so if I'm not here welll~ :giggle:
ahha, it's fun, but I do wish it literally performed better. It's a rushed and buggy game so be prepared for that

anyways im fact checking things brb
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3655, MariaR wrote:Enchant was susing me too.
I guess to bring this claim down a bit
1. was suspecting both you and luke to be mafia, I was the odd one out with enchant "doubting" it was me.
2. This was all during the time Enchant had to have been in antispew anyways
I will look elsewhere though.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Cape90 »

I am leaning someone right now over the other, I will keep it to myself for now. Just in general.

It's interesting how Luke didn't use probably one of his greatest ammunitions
In post 3621, MariaR wrote:Luke lock wolf btw said they'd vote whole day and never did keep that in mind
Like this quote was made when Enchant was voted within the span of like, I guess it was half an hour but Luke simply just was not there, not to mention he could have been planning to vote not then but later on wanting to be the one to make the first move, but I just kinda unannounced voted Enchant.

What I am gatting at is I could see the argument that Maria over here is making an argument with flawed logic and in bad faith. Though idk it's that scummy

One thing Luke didn't address specifically when responding to me was this comment I made
In post 3647, Cape90 wrote:I am sure if you are mafia, you found it way easier to push Maria then myself
Which is true because of how Maria has treated me as town this whole time as well as MathBlade ever since yesterday at least, but Maria has had me in the at least null-town pile all game but the townread on me got stronger
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Cape90 »

the way Luke just insta voted today really bothers me
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:46 am

Post by Cape90 »

random thought, if it's Maria, they have been really on the nose

I wonder if the whole Maria being like "why is it enchant, can someone tell me why vote enchant?" was a weird test thing or if Maria actually giga brained herself into listening to me
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:49 am

Post by Cape90 »

me realizing nero was enchant

gdi I knew he was mafia
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Cape90 »

lotta town went on pooky

and BCG with a shrug vote I suppose on their partner
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:52 am

Post by MariaR »

I listen to my townreads if I wanted to seriously test if my partner was going to be voted or not I would’ve brought them up in a conversation already happening tbh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3408, Lukewarm wrote:Not alienating either of Math or Cape by calling them scum,
and only needs one of them to vote me to win
the what?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:54 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3670, Cape90 wrote:me realizing nero was enchant

gdi I knew he was mafia
SAME called him out so fast my reads were goated this game just look at how Nero treated my slot.

Like, come on now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”