GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think furtive is scummy
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Charloux
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: GuiltyLion
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2121, Andresvmb wrote:I’m not currently SR’ing Charloux, so it’s a bit difficult for me to consolidate there
ask yourself this, does 1107 feel solve-y to your does that feel like an emulation of what scum thinks town reads should sound like

how is this a natural progression?
In post 1107, Charloux wrote:Baltar is a jerk. Don't like him deciding the whole roster of who gets what position, feels powerwolfy.
In post 1286, Charloux wrote:VOTE: VP Baltar I don't really have a reason to oppose it, and he seems competent.
Why would town ever say this??
In post 1286, Charloux wrote:I'm 99% certain you won't, but don't put me on the small council.
like this is just a ploy for towncred, right? I can't see it as anything else

ask yourself this, what is the point of this comment:
In post 1661, Charloux wrote:Lol @Andante for having me as a scumread when i had 3 fluff posts and now he is mad cuz people sr him without explanation. Karma is a b
and then ever since the King nomination he's just fallen off completely. I have no idea who Charloux even suspects at this point. This one should be a gimme, and the fact that Luke & TSQ instead seem to think it's better play to big brain into wagoning me is just tiring. although I am also actually tired IRL, so
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2095, Lukewarm wrote:Not that I want the day to drag
mhm.
In post 2115, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2105, unwnd wrote:Can you please like

Put more to your statements

I don't need a paragraph, but I need to be able to see that your reads aren't just being made up on the spot
I think that Datisi is lying about making a joke early game because he didn't explain that it was supposed to be a joke until it was brought up again and not when I immediately scumread him for it.

Ex. which makes me feel like he just made up it being a joke after the fact because here would be another place to point it out before acting like I totally should have understood it was a joke in

I also think Datisi is pushing me with an agenda because there are people with less content he could be pushing but is laser focused on me instead

Do you want to hear about anyone else?
was a hypothetical, but go off i guess.

i am not pushing you for "less content". i think you've posted plenty content by now, there's just no reads to any of this, and the ones that you do have (i.e. me) are garbage. why are you framing this as if town-me always pushes whoever has the least amount of content? that's not how i play.

if anyone needs an additional reason why dwlee is scummy for this - i think it was plainly obvious i was trolling them when i didn't give them townpoints for the exact same thing i gave townpoints to someone else. but, even if you don't realize that. the natural thought process for a townie is to ask what the difference is. not to blanket scumread me for it, and then stick with that scumread for the entirety of the rest of the game.
In post 2117, Dannflor wrote:also i don't really get the assertion that datisi should be pushing people with less content than you
bless.
In post 2119, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: GuiltyLion

Shooting my shot
okay so uh i have enormous problems with this.

reminder, i am with luke in 2 pt's. in the council pt, and in the supporters of the king pt. guiltylion is present in the supporters pt, but not in the council pt.

in the supporters pt, luke has been asking gl for some reads on lld for a bit now. which like, okay. then, a few hours ago, lukewarm made a mini-case on guiltylion.
he posted that case in the council pt - where gl cannot read it nor respond to it.
i think this is disingenuous and doesn't make sense from a town-perspective. the case hinges on a contradiction from gl, which i think would be beneficial for luke if gl could see it and potentially respond to it; he can't right now. but even if we ignore that...

there are only 8 people in the council pt. even if all of us agreed on gl being scum for it, that's not even enough for majority. so "shooting your shot" doesn't seem to make sense to me when you've put your case behind closed doors where most people can't see it. especially when you've also just commented you don't want the day to drag on.

---

tomorrow (wednesday) will be even more hell for me than usual, and i will likely not be able to post at all until very late evening. so if you have anything you'd like my comments on, make it in the next 12 hours; otherwise i'll get to it the day after.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:31 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2129, Datisi wrote:
he posted that case in the council pt - where gl cannot read it nor respond to it.
and? it's good

you don't really need to show scum why they are scum or even then let them DEFEND self

kick them when the lie indeed
Wizard-Mercenary

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:33 am

Post by Datisi »

why is gl scum to you, enchant?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:35 am

Post by Enchant »

I don't like you either
Wizard-Mercenary

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:36 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

FlavorImage

The Field of Fire

The two armies met in the plains south of the Blackwater, near the present Goldroad. While the Two Kings hoped to flank Aegon and then smash Aegon's center with knights, the Targaryens established themselves in a defensive crescent.

The allies' charge began to break the Targaryen spear lines, but Aegon and his sisters took to the air on their dragons, Balerion, Meraxes, and Vhagar. The dragons began to set the dry field aflame on all sides, especially upwind of the Gardener and Lannister armies. Lord Mooten's Targaryen forces were safely upwind, allowing them to finish off allied soldiers who emerged from the flame. King Loren rode through the flame to safety when he realized Aegon would be triumphant.

The dragons killed 4,000 men of the combined Lannister and Gardener army, among them King Mern and all of his sons, grandsons, brothers, cousins, and other kin. The knights of the Order of the Green Hand were wiped out. Lord Armen Peake and his sons perished. Another thousand men perished from sword and spears and arrows while 10,000 men suffered burns. Of the Targaryens less than 100 were lost while Visenya took an arrow to the shoulder. One nephew of King Mern survived the battle, but he died of his burns three days later. When he died, House Gardener died with him.

The battle, the only time in Aegon's Conquest in which all three Targaryen dragons took to the battlefield at the same time, become known afterward as the Field of Fire.

Execution Vote - Day OneWith twenty one players alive - it requires eleven votes to make a decision. Failure to reach a majority results in no execution

Dwlee99 [6]:
VP Baltar, Datisi, Dannflor, PenguinPower, Firebringer, Titus
Charloux [6]:
Furtiveglance, ProfessorDrapion, Unowen, Junkochan, unwnd, GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion [3]:
Lukewarm, Thestatusquo, Enchant
Enchant [1]:
Andresvmb
VP Baltar [1]:
mastina
Datisi [1]:
Dwlee99
Titus [1]:
Andante

not voting [2]:
Charloux, Lady Lambdadelta,

Deadline:

(expired on 2022-11-25 14:48:35)

mod notedatisi - vla wed/thurs always
mastina - vla sunday monday tuesday always
I do everything by hand so please pm me if I miss something.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:37 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Replacing Charloux
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:04 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Guiltylion [\v]

spicy… I’m down with this lim, like deciding to show up right as we started voting? Like days ago Luke said he was waiting on GL to respond to something, yet instantly showing up after being voted? This isn’t the town GL I remember.
(also I like this wagon more than “limming X for not talking”)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2129, Datisi wrote:in the supporters pt, luke has been asking gl for some reads on lld for a bit now. which like, okay. then, a few hours ago, lukewarm made a mini-case on guiltylion. he posted that case in the council pt - where gl cannot read it nor respond to it. i think this is disingenuous and doesn't make sense from a town-perspective. the case hinges on a contradiction from gl, which i think would be beneficial for luke if gl could see it and potentially respond to it; he can't right now.
I agree this is kind of BS. I, for one, am already unlikely to vote GL today, so Luke has some major convincing to do. It's kind of a cowards move to not let GL respond and seems to be targeted to get pressure votes on GL....for what?

I don't really care if TSQ doesn't want a dwlee yeet. His reads seem a little hit or miss this game so far. Dwlee is very objectively the best move today, because it is relatively high information based on reactions, and if dwlee flips scum, Luke probably is too.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: GuiltyLion

(lol fixed, I just noticed)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2136, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2129, Datisi wrote:in the supporters pt, luke has been asking gl for some reads on lld for a bit now. which like, okay. then, a few hours ago, lukewarm made a mini-case on guiltylion. he posted that case in the council pt - where gl cannot read it nor respond to it. i think this is disingenuous and doesn't make sense from a town-perspective. the case hinges on a contradiction from gl, which i think would be beneficial for luke if gl could see it and potentially respond to it; he can't right now.
I agree this is kind of BS. I, for one, am already unlikely to vote GL today, so Luke has some major convincing to do. It's kind of a cowards move to not let GL respond and seems to be targeted to get pressure votes on GL....for what?

I don't really care if TSQ doesn't want a dwlee yeet. His reads seem a little hit or miss this game so far. Dwlee is very objectively the best move today, because it is relatively high information based on reactions, and if dwlee flips scum, Luke probably is too.
I mean, call it BS if you want, but to show up right as you're getting voted? and your "defense" is like "let's vote Charl!" like, excuse me? why is that the best vote here? yeah idk, I'm pretty sure GL is a mafia
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2138, Andante wrote:I mean, call it BS if you want, but to show up right as you're getting voted? and your "defense" is like "let's vote Charl!" like, excuse me? why is that the best vote here? yeah idk, I'm pretty sure GL is a mafia
What's he supposed to defend? What's the case? Oh wait...

Also, I LOVE that you camped on a nowhere vote, mischaracterize the dwlee wagon, and show up to vote this trash. Very town stuff.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 210, Lukewarm wrote:Not to sound like a broken record, but I *really* think that GL is scum this game.

Here is the most recent thing that bothered me.

In the support of the king PT, I made a big argument that LLD should be the night 1 cop target.

I don't actually think that I have seen anyone else argue who the cop should be on other then earlier in the day when I claimed that it should be on me lol.

until I saw GL saying that it should be Junko.

And my gut reaction was to wonder, why in the world junko would be a better cop check then LLD?

I went back to look to see how GL has posted about LLD this game. In the supporter thread, he had not mentioned LLD at all, despite there being quite a bit of talk surrounding her in there, both with TSQ's case and with us responding to her reaction to his scum case once it hit the main thread.

But in the main thread, I saw that he had previously tried to get LLD on the council once Shea was named king
In post 1652, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1627, Datisi wrote:people that should: me, baltar, guilty, firebringer
then i guess junko, dannflor, unowen?
These feel pretty good to me. I would swap Junko for LLD, I'm still getting a weird vibe from her.
And seeing the two, felt like he was posting with an agenda. Like. pushing to get Junko copped would keep LLD from getting copped (as she was the only other person someone had argued for) and also trying to get LLD on the council. Which kind of was strengthened by the fact that
he seemed to be actively avoiding talking about her once it because a real topic in the supporter thread.

So, I went and asked GL to put his thoughts on LLD into a post. His response was a gut read of light scum read.

That read felt very out of touch from "advocating that she go on the council" and "pushing an alternate cop choice"

I wanted to make sure that the LLD read had not wildly shifted from when he made the post about the council position, so I asked him when he started thinking of her that way, like was it a shift based on the TSQ case.

His response to that one was that he had already gotten "bad vibes" and a "few pings" before the TSQ case, but was not trusting himself on it until she had done more, but that then yes, he had liked TSQ's case.

So, I am still stuck with the fact that is claiming that he was at "bad vibes" on the LLD slot at the same time that he was naming LLD as his first choice to replace Junko on the council
I underlined a part that I felt was important in my own head, but did not actually end up taking up much of the spot light on this post.

I also found his positioning around his own kingship, while his kingship was the leading wagon suspicious. Here is my earlier post wrt that plus danns, because he seemed to put it in better words
In post 1233, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1200, GuiltyLion wrote:VPB I'm voting you largely because I'm most confident you are town and you have momentum, and I'm really curious to see who is really actively against you being King because we are getting to a stage where I find scumreading you somewhat implausible on the whole.
I also found his reasoning pretty odd given at the time that he wrote this message, he was tied for the largest wagon, and had just recently gotten there.

Meaning, if town, he *should* be thinking about the fact that he has momentum and he knows he is town, meaning he actually fits that part of the bill better then baltar does from his own PoV.

But he is not.

I get the feeling that he is actively avoiding saying he should be king even when he is tied for the largest wagon to be king, which does not sit right with me.
In post 1436, Dannflor wrote:GL, why don't you want to be King?

Like, when I first pressed you on it at the start of the game you said you would if other people started advocating for it first, but since then there has been a lot of support for the idea of you as King and you've like... barely commented on it.

I actually really agree with you that scum are likely to feel very awkward playing around King votes. And they'll probably have more trouble advocating for themselves convincingly than a townie would. I don't understand why you as town wouldn't be more positive about the wagon on you?

like I read and you just kinda completely dodge the question or idea of you being King

it reads like... very LAMIST. like look at me I'm voting for someone not me to *see what happens*. Kinda like Titus except I actually kinda believe Titus thinks her play is optimal

I don't know I'm just not understanding what your mindset would be here as town. It feels like you're awkwardly avoiding discussing the topic at all, but you clearly don't NOT want to be king? like you aren't discouraging a wagon on you? so is it just that you don't care?

it feels like you want to encourage votes on you without explicitly doing that
I also felt like his VP Baltar positioning has been very pockety. The line that really stood out to me was this one:
In post 1200, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm really curious to see who is really actively against you being King because we are getting to a stage where I find scumreading you somewhat implausible on the whole. personally I've seen you as scum twice now and your vibes are different to me this game
Where he is not only presenting himself as sure that VPB is town, but also that he finds it "implausible" for any one to think he could be scum, which does not feel like a real thing that people would be thinking, especially when the presented evidence that he comes up with to say that he is town is "your vibes are different then the vibes in the scum games that you and I both existed in" which is incredibly hard to then link back to saying that other people, as town, would always see what he sees since they were not likely even in the other game - but instead feels like a pocket comment.

(I also feel like his push on me was disingenuous, but not pulling any quotes for that because doubt it will be convincing to anyone who is not me)
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:01 am

Post by PenguinPower »

hmm...guess i like baltar more now.

luke - why the sudden interest in starting gl wagon now since you scumread dwlee and decided to be a non-voter forever and a day.
<(") | (")>
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:04 am

Post by JunkoChan »

VOTE: Guiltylion
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:08 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 2141, PenguinPower wrote:hmm...guess i like baltar more now.

luke - why the sudden interest in starting gl wagon now since you scumread dwlee and decided to be a non-voter forever and a day.
Why the sudden interest in the game when you decided to be a non -poster for 10 days?

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I scum read GL more, and he was the person that I wanted to vote for before the dwlee wagon even sprang up. The dwlee wagon appearing so fast kind of stopped me from doing anything, and then when it hit 9 votes it seemed pointless to ever try to get my biggest scum read eliminated.

But now that wagon dropped started shrinking, and TSQ has made several posts about not wanting that wagon, and it still feels icky that there were so many of the same people who wanted TSQ to be king, but then immediately sheeped onto a wagon that he did not support. So I thought "I can shoot my shot" lol
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:14 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2143, JunkoChan wrote:

Why the sudden interest in the game when you decided to be a non -poster for 10 days?
*looks at last post*

learn to tell time maybe?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:17 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2144, Lukewarm wrote:

I scum read GL more, and he was the person that I wanted to vote for before the dwlee wagon even sprang up. The dwlee wagon appearing so fast kind of stopped me from doing anything, and then when it hit 9 votes it seemed pointless to ever try to get my biggest scum read eliminated.

But now that wagon dropped started shrinking, and TSQ has made several posts about not wanting that wagon, and it still feels icky that there were so many of the same people who wanted TSQ to be king, but then immediately sheeped onto a wagon that he did not support. So I thought "I can shoot my shot" lol
did you do some campaigning for the gl wagon in your pt?
<(") | (")>
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:19 am

Post by JunkoChan »

You know what i mean, you've been afk here and in your pt's for what Andante has told us and you never even reconsidered Dwelee's wagon or said anything about the council or the kingsguard and now suddenly GL is important to you?

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:20 am

Post by PenguinPower »

yeah - day 1 i really only care about wagons.
<(") | (")>
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:24 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Then what do You think about Charloux?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”