Trail Blazer

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

have fun with that
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2625, Firebringer wrote:have fun with that
I'm not having fun. Everyone is ignoring me, I can't believe Enchant is the only other player making sense right now. I don't really have a preference on GL/Dwlee rn, they're both scumreads of mine. But Fire is just outted mafia.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Enchant doesn't even scumread me. He is throwing a hissy fit.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

if you want people to listen to you, make compelling cases or work together with people to solve the game.
Show

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2628, Firebringer wrote:if you want people to listen to you, make compelling cases or work together with people to solve the game.
You are excluding the majority of the players by only speaking to the council. Another example of your play as a contradiction, which is a symptom of being mafia.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

just general advice on u as a player, cause u seem to be a solo "here is my opinion. it is right, everyone should follow me" kind of player. That usually doesn't get people to just sheep u. The only times that will get others to sheep u is when they don't have strong opinions of their own and being lazy (the sheep) and when you have an uber reputation of being a good player. This is like only 1-2 people that were on this site that could unilaterly just claim X is scum and get a whole wagon to just push for them to be lim.

You don't have either of these situations, if you want people to listen. Go to work with them and help them figure stuff out as well as show your willingness to listen as well yourself.
Show

ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 2613, Andresvmb wrote:I’m not a softie by any means, but if you’re suggesting I’m solely responsible for Junko replacing out because I disagreed with them, then fuck you. Either take it back or don’t interact with me the rest of the game.
That’s not it.
I’m saying it’s the wolves (including you assuming my solve is true) that have made others upset.

Take Junko, they were upset that the other town wasn’t listening cause of your wolf motivation.
Thus why I quoted what I did.

I also really liked Junko and Maria that was executed wrongly due to wolves manipulating the king.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2630, Firebringer wrote:just general advice on u as a player, cause u seem to be a solo "here is my opinion. it is right, everyone should follow me" kind of player. That usually doesn't get people to just sheep u. The only times that will get others to sheep u is when they don't have strong opinions of their own and being lazy (the sheep) and when you have an uber reputation of being a good player. This is like only 1-2 people that were on this site that could unilaterly just claim X is scum and get a whole wagon to just push for them to be lim.

You don't have either of these situations, if you want people to listen. Go to work with them and help them figure stuff out as well as show your willingness to listen as well yourself.
That's not what I'm doing. I'm just observing the mechanics of last night and concluding that you're mafia as a result. I've already outlined why it makes you mafia, people should be able to see it. It's not like I just went 'Fire sus' and nothing else.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2629, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2628, Firebringer wrote:if you want people to listen to you, make compelling cases or work together with people to solve the game.
You are excluding the majority of the players by only speaking to the council. Another example of your play as a contradiction, which is a symptom of being mafia.
What? I am not just speaking to the council.
I am working more with them because i trust them. That isn't a contradiction, if i really wanted to lim someone right this second i would be looking to work with more people to get it done. I am working right now to get council to trust each other so we can solve and get this game in towns favor.

This isn't a contradiction. I am literally following my own example by trying to work with people. I have no case to bring forward to push someone for lim right now. So i am working with others to pull together who i townread to get a cohesion going.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2632, furtiveglance wrote:That's not what I'm doing. I'm just observing the mechanics of last night and concluding that you're mafia as a result. I've already outlined why it makes you mafia, people should be able to see it. It's not like I just went 'Fire sus' and nothing else.
Okay, just don't think this is compelling case ur making.
Hey i managed to get town lean on u from this exchange. So this was useful.
Show

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2634, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2632, furtiveglance wrote:That's not what I'm doing. I'm just observing the mechanics of last night and concluding that you're mafia as a result. I've already outlined why it makes you mafia, people should be able to see it. It's not like I just went 'Fire sus' and nothing else.
Okay, just don't think this is compelling case ur making.
Hey i managed to get town lean on u from this exchange. So this was useful.
Again, if you actually thought I was town you'd want me to stop voting for you, and therefore would explain to me your actions last night.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i dont' care if ur town and wrong tbh. I don't play like that.
Show

ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:12 pm

Don’t mean to be mean to anyone, sorry if you took it personally.

But if I am right about the entire team I do still agree the wolf team is doing garbage play.

If you have an issue with that and I am right on your entire team Andres we can take it up post game.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Here's a purely mechanical argument for those players who townread Firebringer despite their actions being inexplicable, and unexplained:

Having a protected Cop check every night puts Town in a much better position that not having one. We know that Firebringer as Master of Coin will stop this from happening, whether they are Town or Mafia. Therefore we urgently need a new Master of Coin who will fund both the Cop and the Doctor. The only way to establish a new Master of Coin is to kill the current one, and therefore vote out Firebringer.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:14 pm

In post 2616, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2610, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Just claim who you targeted last night plz.
Here is what I will keep public since I already said it would be:
Junko got money.
Then I spent money in investments.
That is all.

I will not reveal anything about how much anything costs, including how much i started with or what i have now, etc. I said this from the beginning here and the in council PT.

That info is not useful for town and none of you could audit it anyway. None of you can prove if i even spent money on investments or i didn't give money to Luke. Theres no reason for me to claim the money available or how much i had. Any town pissed off and pressuring me for some accountability on this literally don't see how this info could be useful for scum.

Here is the basic point that scum probably should have pierced together but town who can't catch a clue should understand: Not everyone could have performed an action night one.

Enchant points about me making bad decisions is based on him knowing only seeing the end result. If Junko had performed a save, my decision would be held in better regard for it. But she didn't, not her fault and I didn't expect it to succeed.

@Furtive, stop being tunnelled and vote a wolf I named all 5 you can choose one and I’d prefer you vote out Andres so I can make you Prince after Andres and Johnny’s wolf flips.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2639, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 2616, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2610, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Just claim who you targeted last night plz.
Here is what I will keep public since I already said it would be:
Junko got money.
Then I spent money in investments.
That is all.

I will not reveal anything about how much anything costs, including how much i started with or what i have now, etc. I said this from the beginning here and the in council PT.

That info is not useful for town and none of you could audit it anyway. None of you can prove if i even spent money on investments or i didn't give money to Luke. Theres no reason for me to claim the money available or how much i had. Any town pissed off and pressuring me for some accountability on this literally don't see how this info could be useful for scum.

Here is the basic point that scum probably should have pierced together but town who can't catch a clue should understand: Not everyone could have performed an action night one.

Enchant points about me making bad decisions is based on him knowing only seeing the end result. If Junko had performed a save, my decision would be held in better regard for it. But she didn't, not her fault and I didn't expect it to succeed.

@Furtive, stop being tunnelled and vote a wolf I named all 5 you can choose one and I’d prefer you vote out Andres so I can make you Prince after Andres and Johnny’s wolf flips.
Andres is Town, you are a Clown. I scumread Dwlee, GuiltyLion, Datisi, and I think you COULD be right on Baltar or Penguin.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2638, furtiveglance wrote:Having a protected Cop check every night puts Town in a much better position that not having one.
i think the issue is that you're assuming this is something that is possible to have in this setup, which is not information we have.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2641, Datisi wrote:
In post 2638, furtiveglance wrote:Having a protected Cop check every night puts Town in a much better position that not having one.
i think the issue is that you're assuming this is something that is possible to have in this setup, which is not information we have.
You're correct, but I'd be very surprised if you couldn't fund 2 of 4 power roles in a night.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Slots that need to leave the game for Town to win (furtiveglance edition):

1. JohnnyFarrar

2. GuiltyLion

3. Dwlee99

4. Firebringer

5. VP Baltar

VOTE: GuiltyLion
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2624, furtiveglance wrote:but my vote is locked onto you for the rest of the game until one of us dies.
my dude this didn't even last half an hour
Show

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

i did some simping for you in the supporters pt, i got you
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Firebringer »

no simping allowed!
also i shouldn't be antagonizing people. I am supposed to be positivebringer today.
Only positivity allowed.
Show

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2644, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2624, furtiveglance wrote:but my vote is locked onto you for the rest of the game until one of us dies.
my dude this didn't even last half an hour
With a reread of the Master of Coin description I considered the possibility that part of Pooky's intent was to create suspicion on the role by making it seem easier to fund more PRs than it actually is. I am considering this possibility. I am also considering the possibility that you are mafia and lying. You are not safe from me. Do not relax.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i wonder if i can petition pooky to offer an investment for Coin bodyguards. I think i will surely need this.
Show

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2648, Firebringer wrote:i wonder if i can petition pooky to offer an investment for Coin bodyguards. I think i will surely need this.
If you don't fund Datisi tonight, no bodyguard will save you. That probably goes without saying.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”