he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4041, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4039, Datisi wrote:
In post 4037, VP Baltar wrote:Also, datisi, can you tell me who you planned to investigate last night before Titus came up and why?

You mind also linking me the most recent games you played where you had an investigative role?
i didn't. if i had ended up having zero time for the game on n3, i probably would've aimed somewhere in roden/unowen. maybe dann/lld if i ended up deciding not to do my scumpool and instead try to aim at a lolnull slot instead.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87284
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=90062

i was palmer in the anon game
Thanks, I'll read over these after I get some work done this morning.
WHY YES I'M RAGING THAT YOU HAVE THE WORD COP IN YOUR SIG AND THAT MAKES FINDING YOUR RESULTS FROM THIS GAME FUCKING RIDICULOUS
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:57 am

Post by UNOwen »

Spoiler:
In post 2409, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2407, GuiltyLion wrote:Was he saying this in council PT? Cause he was clear yesterday he wanted Dwlee first
Ummm...why you concerned with who goes first because....i mean u would be next if thats the case? Also could we talk about ur comment on mastina trying to pocket people. I feel like the more i look at ur iso now, the more i see ur trying to spread either paranoia or poisoning the well for trust between players....

I feel by play u have been mostly town GL at least ur transitions and where ur going seems to make sense from town!u. I am a bit confused now having gone through Luke posts about u, rechecking ur iso and seeing the points ur making with a more critical lense.
In post 2410, Firebringer wrote:idk i feel a more town!GL question to me response would have been 'why me over dwlee considering luke was focused on dwlee the last game day?" but the way u asked it made it feel less like u were looking for my reasoning more than pushing me towards dwlee over yourself.
In post 2412, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2411, Thestatusquo wrote:that seems like exactly the same statement. Can you expand about what's different between the two?
its the way its framed... i know it sounds like its asking the same thing, but one is like looking for my reasoning (the one i just said would be more town!GL) the other is more pushing me to vote dwlee over himself (manipulative instead of searching for my reason)
In post 2426, Firebringer wrote:GL theres no way im going to be paranoid of Shea in this game.
He gave me the power to control who acts or not in the PR game.
It would have to mean he stacked the council with scum to control the PRs, he doesn't fear any of the PRs, or thinks im so bad that me being in this position actually helps his alignment out the most (i guess this last one might be pretty possible ngl)

I really think if ur living in a world where u think Shea is scum. You would need to really access his council picks more than u are. Like I think u should suspect me of being scum if u think shea is scum.
In post 2432, Firebringer wrote:this feels like trying to win an argument

"Oh geee I was only sheeping Luke but now it seems every word you say makes you look like scum!"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Firebringer
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4075, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4041, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4039, Datisi wrote:
In post 4037, VP Baltar wrote:Also, datisi, can you tell me who you planned to investigate last night before Titus came up and why?

You mind also linking me the most recent games you played where you had an investigative role?
i didn't. if i had ended up having zero time for the game on n3, i probably would've aimed somewhere in roden/unowen. maybe dann/lld if i ended up deciding not to do my scumpool and instead try to aim at a lolnull slot instead.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87284
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=90062

i was palmer in the anon game
Thanks, I'll read over these after I get some work done this morning.
WHY YES I'M RAGING THAT YOU HAVE THE WORD COP IN YOUR SIG AND THAT MAKES FINDING YOUR RESULTS FROM THIS GAME FUCKING RIDICULOUS
first i shortened "menalque" to "m" so that people can search that better

now i need to remove the word cop

(also i was a traffic analyst in the normal game, not a cop, if that helps"
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:04 am

Post by VP Baltar »

you don't need to remove cop. I've found the night actions despite no post game cleanup from the mods.
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Datisi »

not everyone is as good of a mod as i am...

let me know when you have any conclusions, i am kinda curious what you're looking for
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Datisi what do you think of my VC point

who do you think is scum pushing me as a CW to Dwlee, if anyone

especially knowing for a fact now that Dwlee wagon has Titus (town), Andres (town), Datisi (town FYPOV), GL (town FMPOV)
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 4064, Thestatusquo wrote:Is a 5% chance you, the only person you know for sure to be town, die worth a 5% chance that someone you scum read dies?

I wouldn't take that trade as town most of the time.
CHALLENGE: THE STATUSQUO
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Can we kill FireisRedSir now?

vote: FireisRedSir
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4056, Thestatusquo wrote:Though the more I think about it, the cop just gets replaced with a different person and if the cop just keeps dying we just lim.

So its really only the master of coin and the cop itself whose alignments matter in this circumstance.
The cop would claim no money and basically turn into a 1 v 1 no?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: fireisredsir
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

wrong Fire guys
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4081, GuiltyLion wrote:Datisi what do you think of my VC point

who do you think is scum pushing me as a CW to Dwlee, if anyone

especially knowing for a fact now that Dwlee wagon has Titus (town), Andres (town), Datisi (town FYPOV), GL (town FMPOV)
that vc is what made me check titus because i started thinking there's bussers and that was a very good choice from me

idek. eyeballing does say it's likely there's scum on you, i think scum took a stance somewhere there (assuming you're town)

i think drapion is the most likely of the 3 to be scum tho
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: drapion

let's put the money where my mouth is for now

gl, what's your case on firebringer other than... him voting you at some point? poe?
~M
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:11 am

Post by UNOwen »

VOTE: Firebringer
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:12 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4088, Datisi wrote:VOTE: drapion

let's put the money where my mouth is for now

gl, what's your case on firebringer other than... him voting you at some point? poe?
I really don't like that he didn't accept UNOwen's challenge, or his UNOwen scumread in general. It feels like he's hoping UNOwen's playstyle will do the legwork for him instead of analyzing at a real level why UNOwen is scum
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:12 am

Post by UNOwen »

@Datisi
In post 2596, Firebringer wrote:Andres i want unity on the council right now. Can we align on someone outside for now?
What is town motivation for this post?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:13 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 4090, GuiltyLion wrote: I really don't like that he didn't accept UNOwen's challenge, or his UNOwen scumread in general. It feels like he's hoping UNOwen's playstyle will do the legwork for him instead of analyzing at a real level why UNOwen is scum
Ding ding ding ding!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

that's another good point, I don't like that FB has tried to push the idea of "all town council" since like the start of the game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:16 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3844, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3842, GuiltyLion wrote:Can you stop spinning literally everything to try to shade me?
Reminder: You wanted Mastina as king.
In post 3846, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3845, GuiltyLion wrote:Yes, because she's the slot most likely to be town besides me. The fact that I disagree entirely with her reads doesn't change that fact
The chances she kills u is extremely high, and yet for some reason u ignore this fact.
Friend i think uve lost it.
In post 3848, Firebringer wrote:thats dumb and i would hope u realize it.
In post 3853, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3849, GuiltyLion wrote:Yeah, having a conftown in an unkillable role, so dumb. Gosh how can I be sooooo stupid
You want to give a gun to someone who knows will kill you, but apparently this is rational because somehow its better for you to be dead and that person who has bad reads to continue killing town.

Yes, this is ridiculous. You should realize its ridiculous. Just because she is town doesn't mean she is right, you know this.
In post 3854, Firebringer wrote:i didn't know i had to sell GL on the idea he needs to live.
this whole argument was also pointless, especially given that Mastina is already Prince, what's the point

if FB is really worried about Mastina killing me he should be working to change Mastina's reads, not chastise me for thinking she's mechanically the best choice for the role
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3891, Firebringer wrote:mastina is there anything i can do or say to get u to stop tunneling GL?
Or even VPB?
and I guess to be fair he did make a token gesture at that here

but it's pretty tepid, like instead of town casing me he puts the onus on her
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Datisi »

not accepting the duel is the best argument i've heard for a while, that does seem pretty unlike firebringer i imagine, but idk if it offsets everything yet

i think treating the council as town is +town for him, not +scum. it risks being accused of pocketing, and now that we know a lot of council are town, it means he would've had to honestly work with the council to catch scum outside, something which he himself said we should do when he proposed the treat-as-town idea
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Ok, so here is my actual concern and maybe i'm fucking crazy, but I don't care.

Datisi is traditionally extremely good at playing cop in my experience. In both those games linked, Datisi got guilties immediately on scum. Hell, first time I came back to the site, Datisi guiltied me without knowing my meta at all. So I'm just sitting here like, wtf is going on this game? That's not evidence alone, but it has me tweaked for sure because I was sort of expecting town!datisi to have proven himself by the second shot.

Datisi has also seemed very placating this game. He isn't really mixing it up with anyone (except dwlee) in a way that feels like Datisi when he wants someone dead. There's no paranoia about me being expressed, and I felt like the town read on me was abnormally easy. I've kind of set this aside because I was willing to trust in my datisi town read, but the results have me very concerned this was a ploy to keep me placated. I think scum!tisi knows I'm more willing to give him some leeway when I'm town.

I'm also bugged by the fact that both of Datisi's cop results are leading to people heading directly into council slots. Now, this makes a certain amount of sense if you trust Datisi, but it did occur to me this morning that the whole "kill Johnny and use that as a way to appoint Mastina prince" plan originated with Datisi. I felt like that was a very weird thought to just randomly have, especially when Datisi has been a little disengaged at times this game. Still, it felt like it could be real yesterday. Now, we have Andres dying (which feels like a weird scum shot to me despite him being widely townread), and the result just happens to be on Titus so she is the obvious choice to be Kingsguard Commander? That's a major fucking coincidence I do not like at all.

Titus is playing weird all game saying she wants chaos, and in the Kingsguard thread made a strange post about maybe not wanting to be commander, then when I questioned her on it, she immediately self votes.

I also started thinking about why the fuck the tracker keeps dying (seems worthwhile if you're hiding scum actions on council) and why Pooky would make a game that just results in follow the cop if town makes semi-reasonable choices on D1. There is just a lot of fuckey shit that's happening and I'm tinfoiling out of my brain that this is all a big risky scum play to sway or change council control.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Someone tell me I'm insane and have me committed.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Like of course that entire plan would crumble if Datisi ever flipped, but you'd have to be a paranoid maniac to flip the cop.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”