Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Next step is probably to review Datisi's dynamics with Mastina and Titus, as well as those two's dynamics with dwlee and each other.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4097, VP Baltar wrote:strange post about maybe not wanting to be commander, then when I questioned her on it, she immediately self votes.
I feigned playing dumb. I didn't say I didn't want it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

I desperately want to be useful despite my hectic life
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I do think if Datisi Never Dies we need to start walking down that paranoia road eventually, however I'm not sure yet if this particular moment is the right time for it, although I trust your intentions

namely despite my prior scumread on Titus I kind of think her reaction to being cleared has felt townie? specifically this:
In post 4097, VP Baltar wrote:Titus is playing weird all game saying she wants chaos, and in the Kingsguard thread made a strange post about maybe not wanting to be commander, then when I questioned her on it, she immediately self votes.
she said it was a reaction test to out scum, I think her thinking was maybe scum would try to argue she should not be Lord Commander despite being town, and I buy that explanation.

that said, I
do
think we need to start wondering why scum doesn't seem to be afraid of the cop. Like they killed Luke before they killed Junko, and then they killed Andres instead of the new doc Mastina. Why are they not worried about being guiltied?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4073, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2550, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Execution Vote Day TwoWith nineteen players alive - it will require ten votes to eliminate a player.

GuiltyLion [5]:
Junkochan, Thestatusquo, Firebringer, mastina, ProfessorDrapion
Dwlee99 [5]:
GuiltyLion, Titus, Datisi, Andresvmb, VP Baltar
Firebringer [2]:
Enchant, furtiveglance,

not voting [7]:
JohnnyFarrar, PenguinPower, Andante, Dannflor, Unowen, Lady Lambdadelta, Dwlee99

Execution Deadline: (expired on 2022-12-02 22:58:35)
Does everyone think my wagon is pure here

I highly highly doubt it.

There must be scum in Shea/Fire/Drap
i mean it depends yea?

assuming you're town here, if scum are hardbussing dwlee then i would not be surprised to see them be super careful to avoid a direct counterwagon like this
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4103, GuiltyLion wrote:I do think if Datisi Never Dies we need to start walking down that paranoia road eventually, however I'm not sure yet if this particular moment is the right time for it, although I trust your intentions

namely despite my prior scumread on Titus I kind of think her reaction to being cleared has felt townie? specifically this:
In post 4097, VP Baltar wrote:Titus is playing weird all game saying she wants chaos, and in the Kingsguard thread made a strange post about maybe not wanting to be commander, then when I questioned her on it, she immediately self votes.
she said it was a reaction test to out scum, I think her thinking was maybe scum would try to argue she should not be Lord Commander despite being town, and I buy that explanation.

that said, I
do
think we need to start wondering why scum doesn't seem to be afraid of the cop. Like they killed Luke before they killed Junko, and then they killed Andres instead of the new doc Mastina. Why are they not worried about being guiltied?
Datisi should be limmed at elo minus 1 day if still alive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

I think mechanically when every PR is replaced, scum can never kill the cop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

but who is scum hardbussing in that world? Datisi? and even if you're going for a hard bus, the dream is to get another miselim first so that the hardbussers can continue to further hard bus and then play the "y'all should have listened to me when you wasted a lim on GL" card
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

If the cop is jked, then it's protected.
If the doc is killed, it'll be replaced.
If the doc fails to heal, scum in jailkeeper or doctor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4103, GuiltyLion wrote:then they killed Andres instead of the new doc Mastina.
Exactly. why leave a supposedly CONFIRMED town alive for endgame?

Also, scum don't have any kind of strongman ability this game and are just going to each shit from cop clears until the game is over?

I know I'm paranoid, but the facts are wigging me out that this feels way too easy. I'm not saying we lim from that pool of people today because I'm probably just paranoid, but I really do not want Titus leading the Kingsguard I think. I don't care if it's GL or me, but I think blindly following these results is maybe too risky for me.
YOUR AD HERE

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4109, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4103, GuiltyLion wrote:then they killed Andres instead of the new doc Mastina.
Exactly. why leave a supposedly CONFIRMED town alive for endgame?

Also, scum don't have any kind of strongman ability this game and are just going to each shit from cop clears until the game is over?

I know I'm paranoid, but the facts are wigging me out that this feels way too easy. I'm not saying we lim from that pool of people today because I'm probably just paranoid, but I really do not want Titus leading the Kingsguard I think. I don't care if it's GL or me, but I think blindly following these results is maybe too risky for me.
This is the reaction I expected scum to have. Plus your misrep is not good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Datisi »

@baltar

i see zero reason to paranoia you yet and this madman ramble just confirms it

i never wanted mastina to be princess, i was advocating against it because i felt like she is gonna lolshoot my townreads

the games where i got those cop guilties were actually pretty easy as games, i was doing the same thing i did here

i object to being called placating because i feel like i did have scumreads that i dished it out with, just so happens that johnny was gone for most of the game and i couldn't talk to him exactly

here i'd insert a self-meta argument but idk if anyone cares about that soooo

10 trillion pedits i'm not reading
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:38 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4107, GuiltyLion wrote:but who is scum hardbussing in that world? Datisi? and even if you're going for a hard bus, the dream is to get another miselim first so that the hardbussers can continue to further hard bus and then play the "y'all should have listened to me when you wasted a lim on GL" card
datisi seems like the most likely hardbusser in any world to me, yea
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Datisi do you have games where you kept missing cop shots and lived past Day 2? I don't think these are madman rambles entirely.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4112, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 4107, GuiltyLion wrote:but who is scum hardbussing in that world? Datisi? and even if you're going for a hard bus, the dream is to get another miselim first so that the hardbussers can continue to further hard bus and then play the "y'all should have listened to me when you wasted a lim on GL" card
datisi seems like the most likely hardbusser in any world to me, yea
Datisi is 100% not afraid to hardbus.

Fire, am I being crazy here? Shea, please weigh in. I need opinions to talk me down if I am.
YOUR AD HERE

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:42 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i think they are reasonable rambles and makes me feel better about baltar compared to when he said i was crazy for thinking datisi was scummy
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Datisi »

i was gonna say that that is so highly specific i don't, but somehow i actually do

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=84074

missed first two cop shots, scum kept me alive despite me burying one of their own
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

I find it odd that only the people FoSed find Datisi scummy and note GL and VP suddenly disagreeing on me. I think shea, drapion or dann might be good flips too.

I doubt VP and fire are both scum though it is fair to FoS Datisi as he must be eliminated at elo minus 1 day anyway. Just feels convenient.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4116, Datisi wrote:i was gonna say that that is so highly specific i don't, but somehow i actually do

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=84074

missed first two cop shots, scum kept me alive despite me burying one of their own
A game for every situation lol

Ok, lemme read peep at this in a bit.
YOUR AD HERE

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:52 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4117, Titus wrote:I find it odd that only the people FoSed find Datisi scummy and note GL and VP suddenly disagreeing on me. I think shea, drapion or dann might be good flips too.

I doubt VP and fire are both scum though it is fair to FoS Datisi as he must be eliminated at elo minus 1 day anyway. Just feels convenient.
i said i found datisi scummy in like my 5th post. ive actually found him less suspicious over time as i read more, but the latest check set off alarms again for me

i don't see how it's convenient. i don't think we're going to lim datisi today even if there's some concern
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:53 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

fireisred, what's your opinion on Titus as Lord Commander, I think that's what VPB his chiefly concerned about at the moment
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

Before I forget, Datisi must be eliminated at elo minus one (regardless of strength of TR). We want to lock in his checks and force scum into insane arguments like Datisi fake cleared if he's town. If he's scum, we want to not let him or scum have that argument in elo leaving us with no info at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4119, fireisredsir wrote:i don't see how it's convenient. i don't think we're going to lim datisi today even if there's some concern
Right. I don't think we should lim datisi today. I just don't think betting entirely on Datisi being town and appointing more council members based on that is a good idea. I think we need some insurance against that world, and that means not appointing Titus.

I am fine if it's not me since I'm the one who raised this concern and that looks self serving. I am currently voting myself in the kingsguard thread, but will change to GL if that's what the majority wants.
YOUR AD HERE

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:56 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4120, GuiltyLion wrote:fireisred, what's your opinion on Titus as Lord Commander, I think that's what VPB his chiefly concerned about at the moment
oh. i guess that is convenient then, that's a fair point

yea idk. if not titus i would want baltar but im not sure if im sold on that being the best play despite my concerns on datisi
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:59 am

Post by fireisredsir »

id probably lean baltar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”