Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7951 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:16 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

VC 6.0.6

Ydrasse (2) Meuh, Firebringer [E-4]

Cat Scratch Fever (1) Professotic

Not Voting (7) Everybody Else

Activity isn't being counted until (expired on 2022-12-26 19:28:15)

Deadline (expired on 2022-12-28 07:27:55)
Imprefection is the spice of life.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7952 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:40 am

Post by professotic »

Please chose another wagon.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7953 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:41 am

Post by professotic »

@Magician vote CSF with me or something.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7954 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 7929, Past Present Future wrote:@CSF, maybe I’m tired or just lazy but I couldn’t find that T-Bone RR post? Can you link/quote it for me please?

One thing I did get from what I did read is that T-Bone and Prof don’t look aligned.
It was just this part:
In post 7735, Enchant wrote: 16. T-Bone. Vanilla Townie
Spoiler: Minds
First to cast doubt on RR. It actually means a lot. Firebringer missed it for example.
Our minds actually align somewhat.

Fuck this game literally fucking dusks noons and fucking other makes it literally unplayable

I sleep. Will think more tomorrow if not turn insane.
I inferred that it's a TR also based on and
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7955 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:31 am

In post 7945, professotic wrote:
In post 7913, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 7912, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Oh i didn't think that was actually your role name
It is.
In post 7914, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Well unfortunately that doesn't get me anywhere in my mod metadive
Like how does CSF not know, they have been playing for long enough to know of that role. It’s a known role name.
That's not at all what I was saying
Magician
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Magician
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7956 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Magician »

In post 7953, professotic wrote:@Magician vote CSF with me or something.
I’m not really
at
that stage where I care about my vote yet, but whatever. Having a competing counterwagon is better for wagonomics.
VOTE: VOTE: Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7957 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm

The margin of victory is getting narrow with 6/7 town needed to lim Lunar (unless solar helps), and the deadline is close-ish. If you think I'm scum, state why. Don't just vote for wagonomics
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7958 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:13 pm

In post 7943, Past Present Future wrote: This is why I think it’s not Ydrasse. It would seriously weird if scum!Ydrasse was working at cross purposes with her teammates and trying to derail the Mastina wagon by jumping on Scarf.

It just doesn’t make sense. Scum has to be either on Mastina or on any wagon other than Scarf’s. I think both us and Ydrasse are pretty much clear for being on Scarf.
Is this working off the assumption that Scarf is scum?

If not, then I don't get this... if neither mastina nor Scarf are scum (or at the very least, if they're not scum with Ydra), why wouldn't Ydrasse vote Scarf? I don't think scum had any reason to rush a mastina lim at that point, did they?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7959 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:16 pm

In general, I don't know if scum were like "let's go we got to get mastina limmed
right now
" on day 1 at that point.

My read on what was happening day 1 was that louder town like MathBlade was pushing mastina, and some scum jumped on afterwards to ride the momentum that MB and others had created. It was a comfortable wagon for some scum to be on (there's probably another scum on there), but I'd still be surprised if all scum were there.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7960 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 7907, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:UNVOTE:

T-Bone, penny for your thoughts
What do you want?

OOC: tested positive still not feeling great so haven't back read. I'm basically just reacting in real time from my last two posts.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #7961 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: professotic

Sorry.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7962 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:34 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 7958, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 7943, Past Present Future wrote: This is why I think it’s not Ydrasse. It would seriously weird if scum!Ydrasse was working at cross purposes with her teammates and trying to derail the Mastina wagon by jumping on Scarf.

It just doesn’t make sense. Scum has to be either on Mastina or on any wagon other than Scarf’s. I think both us and Ydrasse are pretty much clear for being on Scarf.

If not, then I don't get this... if neither mastina nor Scarf are scum (or at the very least, if they're not scum with Ydra), why wouldn't Ydrasse vote Scarf? I don't think scum had any reason to rush a mastina lim at that point, did they?
It’s Occams razor basically. What we know from the D1 reveals are that both factions had a player who if they got elimmed d1, their faction gets vanillaized right? So I think it’s quilte likely that each faction likely hypothesized that the same was true for the opposite faction and because both teams had at least one flipped scum on Mastina, I think they might have possibly assumed that killing her would probably vanillaize the other team.
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7963 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:38 pm

In post 1214, Radical Rat wrote:I still think mastina needs to be the elimination today.

I do not agree with T-Bone (p-edit: Or Yume) that MathBlade isn't getting killed tonight, or at least not that it's guaranteed he doesn't.

But more than that, I'm pretty damn sure we've caught scum, and I don't feel inclined to just let scum walk away on the gamble that we hit another scum instead. Though I do have an inkling of where I'd vote if I must...

Also worth consideration is that if we're right on mastina, and we flip her, we get semi-confirmation that it is six scum we're looking for, and that information is very valuable for hunting potential partners.
Look at how hard RR was advocating for her lim.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7964 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:40 pm

I’m saying that it doesn’t make sense for scum!Ydrasse to try to save Mastina. Do you understand my argument now @CSF?

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7965 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:42 pm

In post 7959, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:In general, I don't know if scum were like "let's go we got to get mastina limmed
right now
" on day 1 at that point.

My read on what was happening day 1 was that louder town like MathBlade was pushing mastina, and some scum jumped on afterwards to ride the momentum that MB and others had created. It was a comfortable wagon for some scum to be on (there's probably another scum on there), but I'd still be surprised if all scum were there.
I’m saying what makes the most sense is for scum to have been anywhere but on Scarf.

Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7966 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:49 pm

In post 7961, Enchant wrote:VOTE: professotic

Sorry.
What I’m thinking is if Prof is scum, could possibly explain the no kills nights 1 and 2 but nothing explains why there’s no evidence of anything happening on Night 3 or is my math wrong here? There’s so many phases to keep track of, I get them all mixed up. :lol:

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7967 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:21 pm

In post 7960, T-Bone wrote:
In post 7907, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:UNVOTE:

T-Bone, penny for your thoughts
What do you want?

OOC: tested positive still not feeling great so haven't back read. I'm basically just reacting in real time from my last two posts.
Do you still think Enchant is scum, and generally who do you think is scum
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7968 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:40 pm

In post 7962, Past Present Future wrote:

It’s Occams razor basically. What we know from the D1 reveals are that both factions had a player who if they got elimmed d1, their faction gets vanillaized right? So I think it’s quilte likely that each faction likely hypothesized that the same was true for the opposite faction and because both teams had at least one flipped scum on Mastina, I think they might have possibly assumed that killing her would probably vanillaize the other team.
I don't think I agree... from Scum's perspective, there were probably 11 (17-6 scum = 11) people that could have been "blessed." The odds that mastina just happened to be the blessed person for the other team was quite slim (1/11 = ~9%). I'm also not sure Scum could reasonably conclude that opposing Scum had a blessed person, and even if they did conclude that, that the blessed person was _different_ to their own. It just doesn't seem like the most important thing for Scum to focus on considering how little info they had on this. Was there anything else besides both scum factions piling on mastina that suggested scum thought mastina was blessed?

Like your theory is possible - I don't really have anything to refute it - but I think my take on what was happening in is more likely:

1. MMR & FA's tiff had ended, and MMR turned onto mastina, spotting an easy push because MB was pushing there & mastina was refusing to cooperate and give more info about her FA metaread for some reason

2. Radical Rat pushed mastina because they genuinely thought she was scum - they had a post where they said they try to push opposing Scum in multiball (). I have the general impression that Radical Rat isn't as comfortable lying and mostly tried to push the truth as much as possible.

3. Maid Cafe was just voting the same person as Radical Rat to throw off VCA (they made multiple votes that were next to Rat's on the VCs)

In the Scum!Ydrasse world, the explanation is that Scum wanted to set up a counterwagon to mastina on Scarf
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7969 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:10 pm

Spoiler:
[
In post 7968, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 7962, Past Present Future wrote:

I don't think I agree... from Scum's perspective, there were probably 11 (17-6 scum = 11) people that could have been "blessed." The odds that mastina just happened to be the blessed person for the other team was quite slim (1/11 = ~9%). I'm also not sure Scum could reasonably conclude that opposing Scum had a blessed person, and even if they did conclude that, that the blessed person was _different_ to their own. It just doesn't seem like the most important thing for Scum to focus on considering how little info they had on this. Was there anything else besides both scum factions piling on mastina that suggested scum thought mastina was blessed?

Like your theory is possible - I don't really have anything to refute it - but I think my take on what was happening in is more likely:

1. MMR & FA's tiff had ended, and MMR turned onto mastina, spotting an easy push because MB was pushing there & mastina was refusing to cooperate and give more info about her FA metaread for some reason

2. Radical Rat pushed mastina because they genuinely thought she was scum - they had a post where they said they try to push opposing Scum in multiball ().
I have the general impression that Radical Rat isn't as comfortable lying and mostly tried to push the truth as much as possible.

3. Maid Cafe was just voting the same person as Radical Rat to throw off VCA (they made multiple votes that were next to Rat's on the VCs)

In the Scum!Ydrasse world, the explanation is that Scum wanted to set up a counterwagon to mastina on Scarf

You are basing the bolded on what exactly? Can you link/quote any RR scumgames that show they aren’t likely to lie as scum? Because that isn’t my experience.

professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7970 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by professotic »

Sorry.
I’m town bro.
professotic
professotic
Goon
professotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7971 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by professotic »

In post 7957, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:The margin of victory is getting narrow with 6/7 town needed to lim Lunar (unless solar helps), and the deadline is close-ish. If you think I'm scum, state why. Don't just vote for wagonomics
:P

@Enchant

I’m not the only one thinking there is 3 Solar and 3 Lunar, as shown here.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7972 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 7905, Enchant wrote:but i receive my towncred yea?
sure enchant, u been a good boy and i will give u free town cred as ur reward.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #7973 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 7966, Past Present Future wrote:

Sorry.
What I’m thinking is if Prof is scum, could possibly explain the no kills nights 1 and 2 but nothing explains why there’s no evidence of anything happening on Night 3 or is my math wrong here? There’s so many phases to keep track of, I get them all mixed up. :lol:
I don't understand
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7974 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:20 pm

In post 867, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 865, mastina wrote:Btw for obvious reasons, I didn't want to say this out loud, but fuckit, sure, why not.

Another reason (as if I needed more) that I think that MathBlade is scum is because of his role breadcrumbs.

Obviously, I could be wrong about what he's breadcrumbing.

But it looks to me like he's breadcrumbing a role that is basically my role.
Obviously, I could be off-base. Mistaken entirely about what role he is hinting to have.

But if I wasn’t phoneposting from work, I could pull up the post from him that looks to me like he's claiming my role.

Suffice to say, I have zero interest in claiming today (the NUMEROUS breadcrumbs I've given already should be plenty sufficient for when I do claim), but when I eventually do claim, I'll point out the MathBlade posts which made me think that he's trying to claim what's essentially my role.

By virtue of it BEING my role, naturally, I don’t think that him having it would be town. And this isn’t a case of mirror roles, either.

But for obvious reasons, I shouldn't elaborate further. Even this much is arguably too much.

Still haven't read, every time I try my brain just loses focus and I end up doing something else.

I do want to address this post though, because I think it's a big one. I said earlier the impression I got from the brief bit of mastina vs. MathBlade I saw was that they both believed what they were saying and were pushing in earnest, making them either both Town, or opposing scum factions.

And now mastina's saying she thinks MathBlade's role is her role
.... And that sounds to me like opposing scum factions. Makes sense that with two scum groups, they'd each have similar abilities to balance each other. Whereas giving two Townies the same role is much less likely. And I can't imagine scum just HAPPENS to pick a fakeclaim in a Theme with nonstandard roles that matches a real role Town has.

I'm not voting again until I've read properly, but I would prefer Mastina first because even if she's wrong about MathBlade's role, I think this logic is coming from a scum perspective.
Still think I’m wrong here @CSF? This reads like RR did think Mastina was Mathblade equivalent.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”