Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 462, Shirou wrote:Do you really think I'm scum right now? I didn't accept Drapion asking me out, and I kinda ignored a bit later on fireisredsir's seemingly interest on pairing up with me. Sure I'm being a bit more forceful about getting paired up now but it's because there's not that many gentlemen left. I'm trying to get us past the memes and into some sort of discussion.
stuff like this is what I was referring to btw
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 624, Firebringer wrote:
In post 623, SirCakez wrote:
In post 618, Firebringer wrote:hi cakez how u doing
i'm pretty good tbh I hate new year's but I'm hyped to be back in a mafia game for the first time in a while!
good to have u with us.
I am a bit indifferent to new years myself. Watching anime while playing mafia is my new years plans.

why u want to pair with midwaybear?
bc I want to play this game and the only other option is UNO who seems kinda crusty
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 601, Ausuka wrote:
In post 486, Shirou wrote:
In post 476, Ausuka wrote:part of it is that I've made posts similar to the effort one before a lot because it just seems like a common sense thing to ask in a game that is likely to be memey. why would I not want to gauge how much effort I'm going to have to put into this game? A quick example is this viewtopic.php?p=10996222#p10996222

I also think I have said something similar in marathon games which you have played with me but that is going to require me looking back through the forum files to verify.
The game you linked to is kinda "bastard" by the fact that people outside of the game could post it, and marathon games are often not serious/very casual. In those contexts it does make a bit more sense to ask "are we going to seriously play mafia or not" because it's clearly an unusual situation, but this is just a normal dance large theme even if there's a familiar playerlist to you. It's a question that feels harder to think it would come as naturally to you, but fair point, you have done it in the past even if I think the context was substantially different.
i mean, i definitely got the sense that this might be not serious/very casual. but whatever maybe im just being awkward and annoying again
Ausuka I was partially trying to do some work back there thinking I may not be around after intermission, so I didn't put too much consideration into my choice of words, if that offended you, I'm sorry.

I still think you're more likely to be scum here than town but when I said you were being "awkward", I
didn't
mean to say it as a description of you as a
person
if you ever interpreted it that way ok? As a person you're fun to be around in my opinion, one of the reasons I wanted to join this game in the first place was because I saw familiar faces in the playerlist and it reminded me good memories I had playing with them, and you are part of that (although you may not remember much of our marathon games! :lol:).

I'm just saying this because somehow I got the sense that my description of your posts being "awkward" hurt you personally regardless of your alignment, and I hope that clears it up a bit if that's really the case. All I meant by "awkwardness" here is that I felt you didn't know what to talk about because you felt reserved about the prospects of engaging people directly rather than making general/vague comments or reacting to what others had already said. You aren't annoying.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m going to be mad talking behind other peoples back in our PT when it opens and i just want you all to be — aware — of that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

My greatest regret in life is not trying to woo Meuh. :cry:

I am a fool and an old maid.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 625, SirCakez wrote:
In post 462, Shirou wrote:Do you really think I'm scum right now? I didn't accept Drapion asking me out, and I kinda ignored a bit later on fireisredsir's seemingly interest on pairing up with me. Sure I'm being a bit more forceful about getting paired up now but it's because there's not that many gentlemen left. I'm trying to get us past the memes and into some sort of discussion.
seems like a normal shirou post to me. It almost feels word for word in a game i played with them like i want to say a year and half ago? When I was scum they were town.
In post 626, SirCakez wrote:
i'm pretty good tbh I hate new year's but I'm hyped to be back in a mafia game for the first time in a while!
good to have u with us.
I am a bit indifferent to new years myself. Watching anime while playing mafia is my new years plans.

bc I want to play this game and the only other option is UNO who seems kinda crusty
do u mean uno seems scummy?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 533, ProfessorDrapion wrote:However; I feel a stronger wolf vibe from Meuh.
This is bad and probably means the Drapion slot is town.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 581, Firebringer wrote:
In post 579, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 352, Ydrasse wrote:
Spoiler:
im going to leave fire first
Probably needed. Fire is looking scummy here playing the cute game. Fire is naturally cute and doesn't need to fake it so much.
fire is being cute?
yes
YOUR AD HERE

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 630, Firebringer wrote:
seems like a normal shirou post to me. It almost feels word for word in a game i played with them like i want to say a year and half ago? When I was scum they were town.
In post 626, SirCakez wrote:
good to have u with us.

do u mean uno seems scummy?
okay
i dont have meta for anyone here really that isn't ancient so im gonna have to go with what I can get from ppl here

it means kinda scummy kinda blah like no sense of who they are from their posts
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 588, Firebringer wrote:why is everyone always sus of fire btw. I have noticed a theme of everyone susing him in like every game for reasons i don't comprehend. I mean i naturally null read fire. So i just find it odd.

Ydra is the one im worried about in the pair
Similar to drapion, FB is probably town.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm full of TAKES today.
YOUR AD HERE

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 627, Shirou wrote:Ausuka I was partially trying to do some work back there thinking I may not be around after intermission, so I didn't put too much consideration into my choice of words, if that offended you, I'm sorry.

I still think you're more likely to be scum here than town but when I said you were being "awkward", I didn't mean to say it as a description of you as a person if you ever interpreted it that way ok? As a person you're fun to be around in my opinion, one of the reasons I wanted to join this game in the first place was because I saw familiar faces in the playerlist and it reminded me good memories I had playing with them, and you are part of that (although you may not remember much of our marathon games! :lol:).

I'm just saying this because somehow I got the sense that my description of your posts being "awkward" hurt you personally regardless of your alignment, and I hope that clears it up a bit if that's really the case. All I meant by "awkwardness" here is that I felt you didn't know what to talk about because you felt reserved about the prospects of engaging people directly rather than making general/vague comments or reacting to what others had already said. You aren't annoying.
Spoiler:
sorry if i worried you, i do not actually think you meant it in a negative way or anything

i don't want to go into it too much but my feelings were just like, when i'm talking to my friends i really don't want to be perceived as awkward, and i was worried that people do see me that way? but that's probably my fault because without going into it too much this is the kind of thing im really sensitive about mentally to the point where sometimes my brain distorts things beyond what makes sense. this is probably a case of that and i'll be able to talk more reasonably after i get some sleep
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by Aristeia »

*hugs Ausuka*
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 573, Shirou wrote:Welcome Norwe!

I've a proposition to you during D2:

What's yours is mine, and what is mine is mine. Therefore if you accept this amazing deal I say we start to wagon Ausuka together as soon as intermission is over. What do you think about that plan hm?
I’m yet to be convinced.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Hey norwee how u been btw haven't talked in ages
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Shirou »

Huh, to be honest now that I think about it I would also give a light scum lean to a random person that posted that...as Fire's said though, this kind of low-key LAMIST approach on describing my "good acts" isn't that unusual from me. However I'm not here to make a meta defense post, what I truly want to say is that I
was
being a bit of a tryhard there to perhaps ?delude? Meuh or other gentlemen that I'm gonna eventually gonna be a good two-shoes and solve the game properly. I was getting a bit worried about my survival prospects, so I switched gears and tryharded gloriously in an effort to sell people to the lie that my unique or most defining trait isn't being annoying.

I'm sorry for the deceit...and I would do it again.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 543, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I chose Asteria since they are a decently high poster as well plus I’ve found them alright so far and don’t get any wolf vibes from them.
this doesn't even make sense temporally because drapion proposed to ari way early on
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

semi not really related but I have a burning desire in my heart to do a princess peach cosplay
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 641, SirCakez wrote:
In post 543, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I chose Asteria since they are a decently high poster as well plus I’ve found them alright so far and don’t get any wolf vibes from them.
this doesn't even make sense temporally because drapion proposed to ari way early on
at the time of proposal there were under 200 posts and ari had made 25 of them

i think its reasonable
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 642, SirCakez wrote:semi not really related but I have a burning desire in my heart to do a princess peach cosplay
yes!!!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 643, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 641, SirCakez wrote:
at the time of proposal there were under 200 posts and ari had made 25 of them

i think its reasonable
ig maybe its the way its worded that is throwing me off
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 592, Firebringer wrote:flirting with ur dance partner is scummy
that is -1 point for norwee.

Obviously ur supposed to be indifferent to ur dance partner.
Like a true gentlemen

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 636, Ausuka wrote:
In post 627, Shirou wrote:Ausuka I was partially trying to do some work back there thinking I may not be around after intermission, so I didn't put too much consideration into my choice of words, if that offended you, I'm sorry.

I still think you're more likely to be scum here than town but when I said you were being "awkward", I didn't mean to say it as a description of you as a person if you ever interpreted it that way ok? As a person you're fun to be around in my opinion, one of the reasons I wanted to join this game in the first place was because I saw familiar faces in the playerlist and it reminded me good memories I had playing with them, and you are part of that (although you may not remember much of our marathon games! :lol:).

Spoiler:
sorry if i worried you, i do not actually think you meant it in a negative way or anything

i don't want to go into it too much but my feelings were just like, when i'm talking to my friends i really don't want to be perceived as awkward, and i was worried that people do see me that way? but that's probably my fault because without going into it too much this is the kind of thing im really sensitive about mentally to the point where sometimes my brain distorts things beyond what makes sense. this is probably a case of that and i'll be able to talk more reasonably after i get some sleep
Spoiler:
I know it's hard to stop your own mind from working against you in those cases even if others tell you so, but really, you're fine Ausuka. Hope you get some nice rest as well tonight :]
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 640, Shirou wrote:
Huh, to be honest now that I think about it I would also give a light scum lean to a random person that posted that...as Fire's said though, this kind of low-key LAMIST approach on describing my "good acts" isn't that unusual from me. However I'm not here to make a meta defense post, what I truly want to say is that I
was
being a bit of a tryhard there to perhaps ?delude? Meuh or other gentlemen that I'm gonna eventually gonna be a good two-shoes and solve the game properly. I was getting a bit worried about my survival prospects, so I switched gears and tryharded gloriously in an effort to sell people to the lie that my unique or most defining trait isn't being annoying.

I'm sorry for the deceit...and I would do it again.
i have no idea how to read this post lol
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She