NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1048, Shirou wrote:I must say, I miss a bit the town reads that would usually appear by now when I was more solvy. Other than maybe TSQ push on me, people read on me feel...kinda random and biased? Maybe Cakez's isn't bad either. I think they are all negative reads as well though.

One of the ways I like sorting is based on people's read on me (It's not OMGUS I swear!) so I hope people will try their luck on my slot on more details if they haven't already?

In fact, @Norwe, what's your take on me here?
It’s probably too early for me to give a definitive read on you. I like to be sure when i proclaim whether you are in fact town or scum. Simply because i don’t want to come to a hasty and wrong conclusion.
Although you don’t give me immediate horrible vibes like in that game with Taly where i was the only one that felt iffy about you while everyone else townread you and then you murdered me night 1… so i guess that’s a good sign?
So if i was forced to give a read on you currently it would probably be light town, but i reserve the right to immediately backtrack on that if i get those iffy vibes.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i’m not gonna lie, i feel a very high pressure to read you correctly since i know how you talk and think in daily life way more than anyone else here. It would suck so hard if i got you wrong.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1045, Meuh wrote:I am very much prepared for tonight's dinner, lady Shirou! The food will surely be
lovely
, though not nearly as wonderful as you, truly!

I've worn the armour you recommended, though I hope it doesn't end up being a necessity, how
tragic
this would be! Oh my! A dinner together organized by you would be the perfect opportunity to slip some poison in the poor prince's cup of wine, but you would never do such a thing, right?
Right?
Right?

Spoiler:
right?
RIGHT?
RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIGHT???

RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
RIGHT? RIGHT?
Of course not
my dear!

But...would you even believe me on that?

I can feel it and I bet that so can you. Recently the distance between us has been growing. Rumors all around the town about how each of us are cheaters affiliated with a non-monogamous group, set on their goal of destroying all couples in this coutryside city...

Given all that, you probably wouldn't believe me completely if I said I wouldn't do that to my prince just out of love, would you? I said bad things about you publicly to save face after all. Even now, you may be wondering how much you can trust me to truly stay by your side to the end...

However, all that said, fret not my prince. You shall worry no longer about me laying poison on your cup of wine. Not because of love, neither because I'm trustworthy. The truth of the matter my dear...is that in my humble rundown fridge there's only cheap soda drinks...
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

feeling very antisocial today, will be around tmrw
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1052, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i’m not gonna lie, i feel a very high pressure to read you correctly since i know how you talk and think in daily life way more than anyone else here. It would suck so hard if i got you wrong.
I also feel some pressure to read you correctly, but it's been so long since I played with scum!you, not to mention what we talked some ?week? ago. I don't know what is inside or outside of your scumrange anymore.

p-edit: hope you get better soon ydra
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I feel like I have a meta feel on TSQ but he says we haven't played together s ???
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I feel like StD is more leaning scum than town rn
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 951, Aristeia wrote:which means cakes didnt really read what happened, he was just operating off my funny recap and assuming it was accurate.
this is bs I did see what happened but I still found the pair suspect
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I wish we could just leave like Uno or Irrel out
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1041, fireisredsir wrote:i think ari is kinda scummy (vibes) and i don't really like meuh's approach to reading her it feels kinda fake to me

i like shea poking around about both of those so maybe towny there

midway is an ehhh but didn't really like meuh's poke there either

enchant and cakez are probably both town

unowen town vibes

sort of townlean ausuka now too
Okay idk if this is just me over reading into tone or something but why are all your reads so waffle sounding

"Kinda scummy"
"Maybe towny"
"Ehhhh"
"Probably town"
Etc etc

I get it's early but I don't see why your stances are so uncertain
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Shirou »

I laughed and smiled when it clicked to me that Meuh new avi was for the roleplay posting

I don't know if she's going along with my nonsense because she wants to, if it's an pocketing attempt or both, but I can only say a single thing: It's working.

If it wasn't for site rules and ethics, even if she was scum I would betray you all without a second thought!

I'm...rather easy to pocket with fluffy am not I? Firebringer also did that to me once...
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1048, Shirou wrote:I must say, I miss a bit the town reads that would usually appear by now when I was more solvy. Other than maybe TSQ push on me, people read on me feel...kinda random and biased? Maybe Cakez's isn't bad either. I think they are all negative reads as well though.

One of the ways I like sorting is based on people's read on me (It's not OMGUS I swear!) so I hope people will try their luck on my slot on more details if they haven't already?

In fact, @Norwe, what's your take on me here?
I will say my read on you has improved with later posts and TSQ's explanation of ur style
Or Fire i forgot who told me that
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1061, Shirou wrote:I'm...rather easy to pocket with fluffy am not I? Firebringer also did that to me once...
true. ur susceptible to fluff.
r u townreading me for not trying to fluff u
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1063, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1061, Shirou wrote:I'm...rather easy to pocket with fluffy am not I? Firebringer also did that to me once...
true. ur susceptible to fluff.
r u townreading me for not trying to fluff u
No, I am an addict and I don't wanna help or to overcome my flaw...I want to drown on it. If you want to get a town read from me you're probably better off writing a toc-toc joke.

Unironically though, although the fact you aren't doing it is probably positive, I feel you're a bit off here compared to your other town games with me. Just a bit.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 596, VP Baltar wrote:Shirou town
Quoting for emphasis
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Irrel
Irrel
He
Townie
Irrel
He
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Irrel »

In post 846, Shirou wrote:I think I broke my modem last night so huh, I guess I'm a phone player now? My posts are gonna be much more short and boring as a result until it's fixed. The most notable thing to me about the last pages is that Irrel's hard misrepped me by saying that I "made up" my read on Ausuka. Intentionally pushing it more than you normally would isn't anything close to "making it up". I may be mistaken but I think no one, including Cakez which is scum leaning me apparently, had that interpretation of my post. This isn't a OMGUS, I think Cakez's read on me is NAI, I think Ausuka's read on me isn't that important on how I read her, but Irrel's saying I made it all up when I'm still pushing Ausuka? It makes no sense as a natural conclusion, it's just cheap shading. If I had "made up" my read but am still pushing it currently, it would be basically a scumclaim, and before you try to correct yourself Irrel, you didn't treat what I did as essentially a scumclaim, just as something "bad/scummy". Maybe BP was right about Irrel's, and it doesn't help his case to me that I think there's scum on the ladies side of the hastily made groups. I'm disappointed I can't properly 1v1 him today.
In post 847, Shirou wrote:I don't know who I like more between Ausuka and Irrel as scum, perhaps Irrel because it's harder to me to understand how he could get not only that conclusion about me, but also even if he misinterpreted me, how he didn't scumread me MORE when I kept pushing Ausuka even after pairing up with Meuh. I know it may not sound like a big case but to me it kinda is a bit, not only his conclusion don't seem natural to me, his reaction at his own conclusion also don't seem natural.

………………………

In post 640, Shirou wrote:
In post 625, SirCakez wrote:
In post 462, Shirou wrote:Do you really think I'm scum right now? I didn't accept Drapion asking me out, and I kinda ignored a bit later on fireisredsir's seemingly interest on pairing up with me. Sure I'm being a bit more forceful about getting paired up now but it's because there's not that many gentlemen left. I'm trying to get us past the memes and into some sort of discussion.
stuff like this is what I was referring to btw
Huh, to be honest now that I think about it I would also give a light scum lean to a random person that posted that...as Fire's said though, this kind of low-key LAMIST approach on describing my "good acts" isn't that unusual from me. However I'm not here to make a meta defense post, what I truly want to say is that I
was
being a bit of a tryhard there to perhaps ?delude? Meuh or other gentlemen that I'm gonna eventually gonna be a good two-shoes and solve the game properly. I was getting a bit worried about my survival prospects, so I switched gears and tryharded gloriously in an effort to sell people to the lie that my unique or most defining trait isn't being annoying.

I'm sorry for the deceit...and I would do it again.
This reads like “I wanted to pair with Meuh so I made up a scumread on Ausuka”

Your continued spat with Ausuka once the two of you had gotten into it felt like, well, a continued spat once you’d gotten into it. I don’t think it’s towny that you kept arguing with her after pairing with Meuh. Note that I’m skimming and also skipping some posts
Irrelephant11, but geriatric
Irrel
Irrel
He
Townie
Irrel
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Irrel »

In post 1022, Save The Dragons wrote:im the stick
Gosh I hope you’re town, my blood pressure keeps going up when I see Shirou/Aristeia/TSQ posting intensely about people’s alignments and then there’s an StD jokey pop-in to lighten the mood

Scummy of you but very fun
Irrel
Irrel
He
Townie
Irrel
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Irrel »

In post 1059, SirCakez wrote:I wish we could just leave like Uno or Irrel out
I feel this. As the phase nears its end I feel like a jerk for taking a spot given how little time I have to play this game. It’d be nice if you or Enchant flipped red but that feels unlikely now too. I think I’m mostly scumleaning gentlemen
Irrel
Irrel
He
Townie
Irrel
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Irrel »

In post 773, UNOwen wrote:Enchant is probably town while Cakez is null.

Defeatist attitude is unattractive though so can't hold it against midway if he goes the other way.
Why did you propose to VPB if you thought Enchant was probtown
Irrel
Irrel
He
Townie
Irrel
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by Irrel »

Eek realizing now that while skimming I’ve glazed over a lot of VPB’s posts. Something about the avatar. Wants me to look away
Irrel
Irrel
He
Townie
Irrel
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by Irrel »

If I only play mafia when my toddler wakes up in the middle of the night I’m not usually going to have company ITT, am I…
Irrel
Irrel
He
Townie
Irrel
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by Irrel »

Alright I’ve been mentally hemming and hawing about Shirou and I should share my thoughts:

-scumread on Ausuka felt v forced
-later admits it was forced (though apparently “made it up” is a huge!!! misrep!!)
-I find myself bristling at his posts for having like a shiny eager tryhard-but-oops-it’s-a-miselim vibe
-but on the other hand if, say, Ausuka is actually scum then I’m just annoyed to be on the bad side of a tryhard and I’m the problem for being an unreadable low poster
-these thoughts and more have led me down “Most obvious scum in the game Lane” back across to “Admits his reads aren’t very good and you gotta respect the effort to get the game moving even though it inconveniences my plan to chill Trail”

In all, I think Shirou is a townie who is pushing me and Ausuka for weak reasons. Still don’t know what Ausuka is though. After watching her deepwolf so convincingly, it feels sort of impossible to know?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Almost every irrel post seems so performative.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by midwaybear »

bringing this back cuz I don't think it ever got answered
In post 999, Ausuka wrote:i have never played dance games, is it normal for scum to pair together
it's pretty rare actually. What I'm getting from this is that you might think one exists?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”