Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Aubrey »

Ari and klick have each done something I’m fine with for now, but nothing great enough to like lean town on like the other two reads I have. Especially Ari.

Gamma hasn’t been on my best reads list very early game. I’m curious why she isn’t taking a heavy role day one though. Mind answering that Gamma?

I’m excited to hear from Blue. Only because I’ve betting there won’t be any meta reads that seem to be flying around like wild fire right now.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:38 am

Post by petapan »

Vote Count 1.02
Grand Teton
Teton County, Wyoming
Elevation: 4,199 meters

Aubrey (2):
Una, Toto
giuseppina (2):
TheGoldenParadox, Shirou
Shirou (2):
Aristeia, Aubrey
Lucian (1):
SirCakez
SirCakez (1):
Gamma Emerald
Aristeia (1):
Klick
Klick (1):
Lucian
Una (1):
NorwegianboyEE

Not Voting (2):
BlueBloodedToffee, giuseppina

With 13 alive, it's 7 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 1 is January 21 at 10:00 AM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2023-01-21 10:00:00)
Last edited by petapan on Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
free crypto
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Lucian »

In post 224, Aubrey wrote:I’m only comfortable with two peeps right now.
Who are these two again?
I, too, have a destiny.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Aubrey »

You and Pina don’t worry me so far. Y’all seem to be doing acting as town should in my eyes.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Lucian »

In post 228, Aubrey wrote:You and Pina don’t worry me so far. Y’all seem to be doing acting as town should in my eyes.
Huh. Mind explaining why? I don't feel like two of us are playing similarly to one another, or that dissimilarly to others.
I, too, have a destiny.
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: pina

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:06 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 203, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t really understand why Ari has me high in reads, but they basically townread me for bad reasons in lovers game and i even pointed it out so i don’t really see why they would try again if they rolled scum here.
hm
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:09 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 215, Una wrote:Idk if pina can walk through as scum but maybe I underestimate her prowess triggers
ya know this game was the first time in recent memory where part of me really wanted to roll mafia/wanted the opportunity to try to impress you and such

but alas
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:13 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 222, Lucian wrote:The pina explanation is
fine
. I read her by seeing how much and how long I get a "???" feeling when reading her posts. Her posts have a unique style to them as either alignment, but there is a certain internal logic to them when she's town, which I find lacks when she's scum. I started the game thinking her posts were a bit of "???" but they have been getting better recently so.
it kinda feels like you may be doing ‘lucian reads giuseppina’ rather than reading me so far +/
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

Ok I was too stoned for this game last night but now I am here
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

hm
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Lucian »

In post 232, giuseppina wrote:
fine
. I read her by seeing how much and how long I get a "???" feeling when reading her posts. Her posts have a unique style to them as either alignment, but there is a certain internal logic to them when she's town, which I find lacks when she's scum. I started the game thinking her posts were a bit of "???" but they have been getting better recently so.
it kinda feels like you may be doing ‘lucian reads giuseppina’ rather than reading me so far +/
Yes, that is what I am doing. If I'd had a concrete read on you, I would've said so.

"But Lucian, you said you were not against a pina townread in--" I know what I said. Not being against the townread doesn't mean I was agreeing with it yet.
I, too, have a destiny.
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:26 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 225, Aubrey wrote:Gamma hasn’t been on my best reads list very early game. I’m curious why she isn’t taking a heavy role day one though. Mind answering that Gamma?
potentially worried about the impetus for your line of questioning here,

but also, i am kinda wary of the like, i will solve day two, sort of thing from gamma emerald especially in a game like this where it’s a super grind for the scums (no mechanics, no flavour, etc)

but it’s not like that’d only apply to gamma emerald (could also apply to lucian [though lucian gave an alternate explanation for in first post] and shirou in a different sort of way and una and norwegianboyee and maybe others)

maybe aristeia is right and the expectation should be ~Solving.
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:26 am

Post by giuseppina »

was just noting that for myself to not forget to look into something
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 236, giuseppina wrote:
In post 225, Aubrey wrote:Gamma hasn’t been on my best reads list very early game. I’m curious why she isn’t taking a heavy role day one though. Mind answering that Gamma?

but also, i am kinda wary of the like, i will solve day two, sort of thing from gamma emerald especially in a game like this where it’s a super grind for the scums (no mechanics, no flavour, etc)

but it’s not like that’d only apply to gamma emerald (could also apply to lucian [though lucian gave an alternate explanation for in first post] and shirou in a different sort of way and una and norwegianboyee and maybe others)

Are you saying that you expect heavy solving from all these players?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:34 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 235, Lucian wrote:
In post 232, giuseppina wrote:
fine
Yes, that is what I am doing. If I'd had a concrete read on you, I would've said so.

"But Lucian, you said you were not against a pina townread in--" I know what I said. Not being against the townread doesn't mean I was agreeing with it yet.
i do not think i communicated my feeling there very well

it just kinda feels like you know how you generally read me and are kinda replicating that rather than actively reading me here but i do not fully know how to take into account your being busy and saying you planned to be lazy this game and such so maybe this is unfair of me
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Aubrey »

I haven’t read anything past Lucian’s question to me but,

@Lucian.

I stand by my initial read for pina. And they still seem like anxious town running around. You seem to be trying to sort slots which is a good sign to me while also attempting to progress the game forward.
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:40 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 238, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 236, giuseppina wrote:

Are you saying that you expect heavy solving from all these players?
no i am saying all of those players are capable of heavy solving and so it becomes very difficult to weigh

right like aubrey's expectation of gamma emerald seemed to be for gamma emerald to be taking an active heavy role day one, just as aristeia’s expectation of shirou also seemed to be for shirou to take an active heavy solving role day one,

and i can easily see scum benefit to players trying to put aside that expectation in one way or another,

but idk how applicable it is as town players do not always do so as i said to aristeia earlier
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:42 am

Post by giuseppina »

i don’t really know how to ask players to meet that expectation i guess mostly
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Aristeia »

rain will fall because it misses the sea
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Aubrey »

Hey, Pina vote somewhere please.

Hey gamma, vote somewhere please.

Im sure BBT will vote when he gets the chance.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Lucian »

In post 239, giuseppina wrote:it just kinda feels like you know how you generally read me and are kinda replicating that rather than actively reading me here but i do not fully know how to take into account your being busy and saying you planned to be lazy this game and such so maybe this is unfair of me
No, I figured out what you were saying. And that was my response to it - the post you quoted wasn't meant to be read on you. Me saying that I'm not against a townread on you means that I do not actively disagree with a townread on you, and that I can see why someone else would townread you and that it's fine. I was trying to explain why I felt that I do not need to be actively wary of your slot currently.
I, too, have a destiny.
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:53 am

Post by giuseppina »

uh i probably won’t vote until i wish for the person i am voting to be eliminated unless someone convinces me of some great benefit of my doing so

pedit: @aubrey
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Lucian »

Does that make sense? I feel like you're thinking it's potentially scummy that my "read" on you is vague/emulated/however else you wanna put it, but like. That wasn't meant to be super detailed. Your posts weren't giving me alarm anymore. I did not feel like pondering on it further.
I, too, have a destiny.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Lucian »

In post 241, giuseppina wrote:no i am saying all of those players are capable of heavy solving and so it becomes very difficult to weigh
Is this talking about only the capability of heavy solving as town, or as heavy solving as either alignment?
I, too, have a destiny.
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:56 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 245, Lucian wrote:
In post 239, giuseppina wrote:it just kinda feels like you know how you generally read me and are kinda replicating that rather than actively reading me here but i do not fully know how to take into account your being busy and saying you planned to be lazy this game and such so maybe this is unfair of me
No, I figured out what you were saying. And that was my response to it - the post you quoted wasn't meant to be read on you. Me saying that I'm not against a townread on you means that I do not actively disagree with a townread on you, and that I can see why someone else would townread you and that it's fine. I was trying to explain why I felt that I do not need to be actively wary of your slot currently.
oh sorry, okay, i think i understand now

Return to “Completed Open Games”