Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2002, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think lycanfire and prince of paterson have also raised good points about KA fwiw
Alright. I know I'm sometimes liable to try and find things that support my pre-existing view, so I will genuinely approach this with an open mind. The most legible way for me to do this is to get right into the text, I'll write in
purple.

In post 1812, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'm scumreading you for reasons outlined below:

Spoiler:
In post 1594, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1554, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1545, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:New reads: I think KittyTacky, UltimateGamer (Ythan), and Gimli (Vaxkiller) are town. Kitten around is scum.
Wanna elaborate a bit on the Kitten scumread?
The reasoning behind their reads feels kind of superficial - explains one example.
I agree with the basic point here, scum could easily say mod-confirmed when fakeclaiming. It definitely seems like an unconvincing reason for a read. The phrase 'I don't think she' feels like that could be a meta read on Titus by kitten, but I don't know.

When they engage the thread, they're asking a lot of surface-level questions , , . Asking questions is okay, but I think they're doing it an awful lot relative to their other contributions.
Too many questions - the game that comes to mind for me is Newbie 2101 (yes this is relevant!). I was scumreading MegAzumarill for the same thing, and they were a Mason in that game so they were sort of putting all their reads in the PT and not much in the main thread. Since that game I haven't really used the 'too many questions' thing as a scumtell. It's definitely possible for town players to have a lot of thoughts about the game but only use the thread as a source of information for themselves rather than a journal.

Read their ISO - can you tell who they think is scum? It's hard to tell, because they're not pushing or making waves, but instead are just flying under the radar.
I can now after they started posting more, but at the time this post was written by CSF I definitely couldn't, having gone through their ISO. I do consider lack of scumreads a general scumtell, and kitten wasn't shy about pushing players actively in their one completed towngame that I read. This is the most convincing point so far.
In post 1608, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1606, Gimli wrote:
In post 1605, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What do y'all think of kitten around?
I ISO'd them and could be scum, playing very safe in general, but I couldn't find any specific post or a general atittude that feels scummy
That's a pretty accurate description yeah. In general, I think scum tend to fit this profile more often than not: not doing anything wildly strange to stand out, but not pushing the game forward either.
In post 1615, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1614, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1608, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1606, Gimli wrote:
In post 1605, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What do y'all think of kitten around?
I ISO'd them and could be scum, playing very safe in general, but I couldn't find any specific post or a general atittude that feels scummy
That's a pretty accurate description yeah. In general, I think scum tend to fit this profile more often than not: not doing anything wildly strange to stand out, but not pushing the game forward either.
I think in a game this large there are inevitably a few players matching this description. I'm surprised that CSF used this same logic to push kitten around
and
to defend both McMenno and Not_Mafia today. What's the difference between them?
Haven't played with kitten around so I'm not sure whether they're usually like this, but based on their ISO I'd put them in the low end of null. What do you think of Lycanfire and Paterson? I have them all sort of null
kitten around more active in this game as town: viewtopic.php?t=90036&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

They exhibited a certain zeal for scumhunting that I do not see here.
I read this game and they do seem to be more active, but equally in this game they've become more active recently.

Lycanfire I had as town yesterday but need to hear from him more today. Paterson feels okay so far but also need more.
In post 1790, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1777, Ranger wrote:
In post 1594, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Read their ISO - can you tell who they think is scum? It's hard to tell, because they're not pushing or making waves, but instead are just flying under the radar.
I feel this is overly harsh. Nearly every post, kitten around has made relevant posts about topical reads. , , , , , , , , , , have reads.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , have relevant commentary.

That's 23 / 39 of her posts. She feels like she's contributed plenty.
Of course she has reads. Even scum are going to have reads to fake contribution.

But she has like a handful of townreads, and that's it.
She's commenting on things but doesn't feel emotionally invested in the discussion and isn't getting into the thick of it.
It might just be that this post is slightly out of date, but I've felt the exact opposite of emotional detachment, especially in the post of theirs I quoted earlier (about angrily wanting to 1v1 someone or other)
In post 1793, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1783, Ranger wrote:
In post 1615, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:kitten around more active in this game as town: viewtopic.php?t=90036&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
So I read that iso and I don't think it's actually different from here. That was an entire game, where kitten around replaced in during a time there was also plenty of content. Here kitten around has been playing from the beginning and the game isn't remotely close to over. She made 40 posts on that game's D2 as a replacement who had 56 pages' worth of content to read. That's comparable to her rate here imo.
In that game, she was only in the game for 2 real-life days before Day 2 ended. That's a lot of posting...

But to add onto that, you say things like with no follow up read on either Math or Prince, so your solving just looks really superficial.
This is a good point, but again I think it applies to multiple players, partly due to the number of players. If you want your vote to count there has to be appetite for a wagon really, so I can see why kitten might vote for a more consensus scumread. From their ISO it looks like Prince is still a scumread and no mention of MathBlade.
Spoiler: Lycanfire
In post 1807, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1722, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1721, Lycanfire wrote:prodge, will be in a distracted state for the next few hours but available to talk when i am here
What's your thoughts on kitten and McMenno?
Looking back kitten around is pretty sus as hell. We literally let kitten around just chainsaw quiet owl all eod1, it's their entire content but it was such a clusterfuck nobody called them on it. I'll grab some quotes, but I'd say this slot is way scummier over Quiet Owl, but reads s-s. Let me refresh myself.
In post 998, kitten around wrote:I’ve been trying to stay caught up with this game but explain to me how this is getting votes? This reads like a transparently townie thought process.
Mathblade brought attention back to the Multiball tell Ranger and I were discussing d1, but kitten around is the one that wants to step in to defend quiet owl's honor? What threat did Mathblade really present to Quiet Owl here and is his really that narrative building that kitten around needed to inject themselves into this?
This feels quite sensationalist from Lycanfire. This post assumes S/S based on kitten townreading QO, which seems like really level 1 logic. Besides, if kitten is 'way scummier', how does it 'read S/S'?

In post 1017, kitten around wrote:I don’t understand why thinking it could be multiball is bad? Anything and everything is possible in an Xyzzy game. I’ve seen alignment changes and jesters in some of their past games for example, so I think game being not only bastard but mech complex is quite likely.
Bonus round:
[In response to frogsterking suspecting over Quiet Owl in ]
In post 1057, kitten around wrote:You seem very tunnelled and you’re ignoring really blatant things like Titus saying Imaginality was mod confirmed.

Sure, this was a good take d1, but kitten was using this easy to digest take to kneecap something COMPLETELY irrelevant wrt Frogster's . It's cool just how heavily they believed the mason idea though at the end of the page:
In post 1074, kitten around wrote:
In post 1067, Frogsterking wrote:Kittens go ahead and post a reads list whenever your ready.
I don’t have a full list yet but rn

my strongest town reads are on the mason claims, STD, MT.

I’m sorry I don’t have any more confident reads yet.
I think this is jumping on kitten for calling flipped town tunnelled, but sort of ignoring the reality of the tunnelling, which was actually pretty annoying for everyone. As for believing the mason claim, I agreed at the time and still do.

:lol: Holy fuck the fear is real

Potential partners - Quiet Owl and Ythan (UltimateGamer) are up there. Pretty extensive defenses of both of these slots when they were possible wagons d1.

Let's goo VOTE: kitten around

McMenno - disliked them the entire game probably because I knew they'd be low content. Their post about how this is possibly still multiball is annoying because Frogster flipping as he did is supposed to help our ability to read players, not hinder it. I think scumreading them just because I disagree is pretty low, but they're not really offering much content anyway. Kitten around vote lacks harmony with their quiet owl read, and it seems survivalistic, but McMenno is probably the silly kind of town player that would do something scummy as some sort of sick idea of looking town.

Anyways, thanks for trying to drag me back into the game. You're a good doll.

Spoiler: Prince of Paterson:
In post 1963, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 1962, kitten around wrote:
In post 1851, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 1822, kitten around wrote:This is awesome. I’m basically getting run up because I apparently had an unpopular reaad
Clarify which unpopular read of yours is the reason why you're getting run up, please.
I’m assuming it’s either because I defended QA or because I misunderstood Titus’ claim but I know at least one person posited me as buddies with them and Titus is voting me for apparently being a UG buddy now? lol. I’m extremely fascinated how people are even coming up with these wild takes.
Do you have any posts you can quote that explain the origin of your belief that the primary reason for you getting run up was that you had an unpopular read? Where did this idea come from? My understanding of the primary reason for why you were getting run up was that you weren't scumhunting and didn't have a town mindset and it had nothing to do with any unpopular reads.

I would like to know what made you believe otherwise, because for someone who believes strongly that there is scum pushing your wagon, it doesn't feel like you have made any real attempts to even understand why people are voting you. That to me seems like it would be a prerequisite to determining who is pushing you maliciously.

Treating all of the suspicion as an undifferentiated block, being unsure who has what reasons, and being unsure what the reasons even are, seems more likely to be a result of scum knowing that the push is all coming from town. In the eyes of the mafia, town are all the same and the details of the reasons don't matter because the result is correct. Believing strongly that there is scum on the wagon but still treating the people on the wagon as interchangeable is at best negligent from town, but much more likely to be a result of viewing the game from a scum perspective.
I disagree with the premise that not specifying who is scum pushing kitten is in itself suspicious. It's quite common for town to have a gameview based on paranoia, especially certain users.
In post 1977, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 1967, kitten around wrote:As I already told to Gimli, fair enough but I didn’t have any confident scumreads but now I do and it thinks it’s extremely naive to think there’s not at least one scum voting me and rn, McMenno is my best guess for that.
Reasoning behind McMenno? I don't think believing that there is at least one scum voting you qualifies as a confident scumread because again, it doesn't appear that you have read or understood the reasons why people are voting you. In order to determine who is scum voting you, it would be prudent of you to investigate on that subject. Your lack of interest in doing so is suspicious to me.
McMenno didn't give a reason for their vote.

I don't usually do massive posts about other players, but nothing better to do on Friday night so here we are. In conclusion, I do still think kitten around is town, I think their emotion is genuine and I buy their view of the game. Reading some of CSF, Lycanfire and Prince of Paterson's posting, I think CSF and Prince of Paterson look town, but I'm scumreading Lycanfire. I think they could be jumping on kitten around after CSF paved the way.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 2021, Quiet Owl wrote:oh you don't count 3ps as separate factions therefore you consider a game with a mafia and a sk to be singleball?
Yes. SKs act as
pseudo
-multiball, but are not actually multiball. Serial Killers
have no team
, and to be multiball, you
need a team

That is unless you
agree
with my "Titus and imaginality are a serial killer duo" theory. In
that
case I'd consider the game to be multiball...but it'd mean we shouldn't be letting them off the hook, now, should we? ;)
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

McMenno 3 most recent posts:
In post 1759, McMenno wrote:VOTE: kitten around
Silent vote after ~2 days gone
In post 1905, McMenno wrote:this is crrazy. why am I not the top wagon anymore
Openwolf/lolcatting
In post 1919, McMenno wrote:
In post 1911, UltimateGamer wrote:
In post 1910, Not_Mafia wrote: We have to interact, it's kind of the point of mafia
Okay Mr. 17 posts in 77 pages. :wink: let's hecking interact! How are you feeling about Kitten? How about Quiet Owl? What's your current town block right now? Or scum block for that matter?
have some respect please
I don't know what this is

Ranger, how does this seem town?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 2024, Ranger wrote:
In post 2019, Gimli wrote:are you suggesting a multiball theory is more likely to come from scum?
Yes. It gives a convenient distraction from natural scumhunting. Talking about multiball warps the discussion away from hunting for a coherent team and into hunting players who are town via scumhunting but appear like they could be scum if the game were multiball.

It prevents players from being townread who otherwise would be townread, because multiball standards for town are different than singleball standards for town.

Advocating for multiball acts as a distraction, casting attention away from a team of ~5-6 (for this game size) and away from clearing someone who can't be scum with others.
that's a level of machiavellism I find unlikely to be why QO said what he said. He was trying a read on two players he thought were scummy, and came up with setup spec that I don't think went anywhere and he didn't touch on later. what he did with it was pushing elements for townreading him, when he was self aware his multiball spec was odd.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 2022, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Refusing to claim is more likely to get you limmed than not on MS. It's anti-survivalist.
No?

Refusing to claim is disproportionately likely to save you. People don't want to eliminate unclaimed players, and read refusal to claim as town.

MafiaScum has an
aversion
to wagoning those who refuse to claim.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Quiet Owl
Quiet Owl
Goon
Quiet Owl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Quiet Owl »

In post 2023, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Owl, who is scum?
i still hold the same opinions i did here.
In post 1440, Quiet Owl wrote:given a neighbourhood of ten i would guess that there are two scum in there.

in no particular order:

town

gamma
furtive
math
ranger (TENTATIVE)
titus (TENTATIVE)
erinys (TENTATIVE)
ultimate
kitten
lycanfire (TENTATIVE)
gimli
mcmenno
prince

scum

catscratch (confirmed to not be a VT, whatever they are)
enchant (weak)

who?

not mafia
imaginality
kittytacky
georgebailey
elements
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 2027, furtiveglance wrote:Silent vote after ~2 days gone
That is not scum; I did the same thing.
In post 2027, furtiveglance wrote:Openwolf/lolcatting
You're literally calling a townpost demonstrating McMenno's townier mindset the opposite.
In post 2027, furtiveglance wrote:I don't know what this is
It certainly isn't scum.
In post 2027, furtiveglance wrote:Ranger, how does this seem town?
Nothing you have shown is indicative of scum and is quite the opposite.
Your "scumcase" is genuinely a
towncase
for McMenno.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 2025, furtiveglance wrote:
I think in a game this large there are inevitably a few players matching this description. I'm surprised that CSF used this same logic to push kitten around
and
The difference between KA & McMenno/Not_Mafia is that KA likes playing town and is active as town, but McMenno/Not_Mafia have a repeated pattern of not doing anything as either alignment. Meta is the difference, basically.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:11 pm

In post 2029, Ranger wrote:
In post 2022, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Refusing to claim is more likely to get you limmed than not on MS. It's anti-survivalist.
No?

Refusing to claim is disproportionately likely to save you. People don't want to eliminate unclaimed players, and read refusal to claim as town.

MafiaScum has an
aversion
to wagoning those who refuse to claim.
I doubt I will change your mind about this or the other way around, so this will be my last post on the subject

But just look at how HPE and KittyTacky voted for them after refusing to claim
Quiet Owl
Quiet Owl
Goon
Quiet Owl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Quiet Owl »

In post 2026, Ranger wrote:
In post 2021, Quiet Owl wrote:oh you don't count 3ps as separate factions therefore you consider a game with a mafia and a sk to be singleball?
Yes. SKs act as
pseudo
-multiball, but are not actually multiball. Serial Killers
have no team
, and to be multiball, you
need a team

That is unless you
agree
with my "Titus and imaginality are a serial killer duo" theory. In
that
case I'd consider the game to be multiball...but it'd mean we shouldn't be letting them off the hook, now, should we? ;)
oh right we've had a miscommunication with our definitions then. i thought of multiball as any game where there's more than two end conditions.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:16 pm

In post 2030, Quiet Owl wrote:i still hold the same opinions i did here.
Then why aren't you voting me....
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:17 pm

furtive is probably town
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2027, furtiveglance wrote:McMenno 3 most recent posts:
In post 1759, McMenno wrote:VOTE: kitten around
Silent vote after ~2 days gone
In post 1905, McMenno wrote:this is crrazy. why am I not the top wagon anymore
Openwolf/lolcatting
In post 1919, McMenno wrote:
In post 1911, UltimateGamer wrote:
In post 1910, Not_Mafia wrote: We have to interact, it's kind of the point of mafia
Okay Mr. 17 posts in 77 pages. :wink: let's hecking interact! How are you feeling about Kitten? How about Quiet Owl? What's your current town block right now? Or scum block for that matter?
have some respect please
I don't know what this is

Ranger, how does this seem town?
In post 2031, Ranger wrote:
In post 2027, furtiveglance wrote:Silent vote after ~2 days gone
That is not scum; I did the same thing.
In post 2027, furtiveglance wrote:Openwolf/lolcatting
You're literally calling a townpost demonstrating McMenno's townier mindset the opposite.
In post 2027, furtiveglance wrote:I don't know what this is
It certainly isn't scum.
In post 2027, furtiveglance wrote:Ranger, how does this seem town?
Nothing you have shown is indicative of scum and is quite the opposite.
Your "scumcase" is genuinely a
towncase
for McMenno.
Can someone else weigh in on these posts from McMenno?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:20 pm

They are lazy. Unclear to me if lazy scum or lazy town
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Gimli »

IDK how to weigh in on mcmenno other than it needs death and if I had a dayvig I'd kill it
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2032, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
and
The difference between KA & McMenno/Not_Mafia is that KA likes playing town and is active as town, but McMenno/Not_Mafia have a repeated pattern of not doing anything as either alignment. Meta is the difference, basically.
I knew that about N_M but not McMenno. Is there a game you have in mind or shall I go most recent?

The difference for me is that although KA started off more passive, they've become more involved after being dragged into things
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2039, Gimli wrote:IDK how to weigh in on mcmenno other than it needs death and if I had a dayvig I'd kill it
I bet someone does currently have a day vig O_O
Quiet Owl
Quiet Owl
Goon
Quiet Owl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Quiet Owl »

In post 2035, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2030, Quiet Owl wrote:i still hold the same opinions i did here.
Then why aren't you voting me....
i'm not voting you until i have the chance to properly examine you. if i'm wrong about you, eliminating you is worse than wiping out frog was.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 919, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 879, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:because a wagon on an empty slot is not going to be useful. There's no info to squeeze out of Ythan because she's not here...
Absolutely loving the CSF town here.
This is GeorgeBailey's last post. Were they replaced? They've been in all the VCs. I just noticed this
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:35 pm

In post 2040, furtiveglance wrote:
and
I knew that about N_M but not McMenno. Is there a game you have in mind or shall I go most recent?

The difference for me is that although KA started off more passive, they've become more involved after being dragged into things
They barely play mafia anymore

This is probably their best town game that I could find, but keep in mind that it's an invitational: viewtopic.php?t=89320&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

Town but this setup was very unusual: viewtopic.php?t=78083&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

Scum: viewtopic.php?t=77420&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Korina »

GeorgeBailey has requested replacement. Seeking replacement now.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by McMenno »

I don't think it's that useful to do a metacase on me since I haven't played in like forever except that one invitational

but I wouldn't really know
mafiascum is on life support
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by kitten around »

In post 2044, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
and

This is probably their best town game that I could find, but keep in mind that it's an invitational: viewtopic.php?t=89320&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

Town but this setup was very unusual: viewtopic.php?t=78083&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

This isn’t cool of you. You shouldn’t out alts. if this was my site, there’d be a very serious rule against doing that. Especially when you already know my alt was involuntarily outed in that other game.

Btw, what you said about me isn’t true. Activity is never ai for me. All it means is that I haven’t really gotten into the game yet, which is actually on par for me with larges in general and complex mech games. Activity is especially nia for me early game. Late game. very different story.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:04 pm

Post by kitten around »

In post 2047, kitten around wrote:
In post 2044, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
and

This isn’t cool of you. You shouldn’t out alts. if this was my site, there’d be a very serious rule against doing that. Especially when you already know my alt was involuntarily outed in that other game.

Btw, what you said about me isn’t true. Activity is never ai for me. All it means is that I haven’t really gotten into the game yet, which is actually on par for me with larges in general and complex mech games. Activity is especially nia for me early game. Late game. very different story.

Okay, just clicked on these links, now I feel really really dumb. :oops:

Sorry @CSF. Disregard. I was extremely upset at Junko for doing that in PYP. I should never have assumed that about you.
kitten around
kitten around
Goon
kitten around
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:10 pm

Post by kitten around »

In post 2041, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2039, Gimli wrote:IDK how to weigh in on mcmenno other than it needs death and if I had a dayvig I'd kill it
I bet someone does currently have a day vig O_O
And I agree with Gimli, I would probably use it on either McMenno or possibly on a secret scumread I’m waiting to hear a lot more from.

UG, Gimli, CSF, furtive, probably alltown I think. I hard townread Gamma because of the hood but I didn’t want to say anything at that time because I didn’t want to out the hood.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”