Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Elements »

In post 894, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 886, Elements wrote:Everyone is so angty right now. Y'all just need to take a deep breath and vote KJ
VOTE: Elements

I guess we stopped “panicking”. :shifty:

Joker is free to change this but I actually hate Elements’ posting here more than STD’s.

~H
I do not understand you
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 700, Elements wrote:Enchant i've decided to read later in the game
In post 710, Elements wrote:
In post 708, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 702, Elements wrote:RR I haven't read any of
In post 703, Elements wrote:Same with Eira
So why not and shouldn’t you be doing that before you vote?
Yea probably but I'm lazy
In post 735, Elements wrote:@frog
You keep acting like I'm trying to get town read with every post I make. I'm not, I'm just playing the game how I play. Nothing I've said about myself is AI. I'm lazy and town and scum and I would pay chess as town or scum.
(Can't look at your questions yet coz I'm at work)
In post 850, Elements wrote:KJ is in complete panic mode and not even voting smh
In post 866, Elements wrote:That's just not what I've said. I said you're in panic mode and you're not voting. That's two separate things that I have not linked in any way. That's the third time I can think of off the top of my head of your slot either completely misunderstanding a post either through rushing to respond or deliberately misinterpreting to show shade
In post 886, Elements wrote:Everyone is so angty right now. Y'all just need to take a deep breath and vote KJ

See, none of this progression on us really makes any sense to me. It sounds like you think Joker’s extremely annoying and you want to policy him or something because you haven’t given even one logical reason for sr us,

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Elements »

None of the things you're quoting are about my read on you
All my completed games
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 898, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 896, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 891, Gimli wrote:Harley we need more of you, I'm glad you're posting
I haven’t been feeling too well last few days but all of that is beyond the scope of this game.

~H
Yo mood, hope you're better soon friendo <3
<3

I’m still suss on STD for that weird vote on us but Elements continued calling for our miselim despite not even having one reason to sr us, is seriously bad but not sure how I feel that Passenger followed our vote.

I’m on the fence about RR because both their trs and sr’s really don’t make a whole lot of sense to me but I’m also paranoid of us being pocketed, so idk. \_0_/

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Aisa »

Votecount 1.13

Passenger (7):
BlueBloodedToffee, Save The Dragons, Flea The Magician, Bellaphant, Malakittens, Elements, HighPrincessErinys.
Save The Dragons (6):
Wayward Son, ActionDan, Enchant, Titus, Gimli, Eiralox.
Elements (2):
Killing Joke, Passenger.
Gimli (1):
Radical Rat.

Not Voting (0):
-

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to eliminate someone.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-01-20 01:00:00).

Mod Notes
Last edited by Aisa on Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 884, Killing Joke wrote:RR especially ought to know that this is 100% town Joker here but they should also be able to read me a lot better too.
I don't know why you think that because I have played a couple games with Frog before I should now be infallible at reading him. I do know why you think I should be reading you "better," and in fact I'd say I feel the same about you, though I have been intentionally avoiding that argument because I don't think it's a productive one to have.

Fact is, people can be wrong, regardless of alignment. I can say that out of everyone here you should know how I work as scum the most due to a combination of Even/Odd Killers and Cosmos Mafia. But, until now, I haven't, because that doesn't actually mean anything. Should you be better? Maybe. But I don't know what you noticed during our time as scum together. Maybe things you picked up on were shared between my Town and Scum games. Maybe it was something specific to that game, or my mood at the time. Maybe you're just a human person with a fallible memory. Maybe a string of recent games with me as scum have predisposed you to thinking of me as such. I don't know. And neither do you.

All I can say about my end is that if I'm wrong about you here, then I am sorry I didn't see it. And if you're wrong about me, all you can say is the same.

The argument is reciprocal and cyclical in nature, so I try to avoid thinking that way. If you're Town, I'd advise you to try to do the same. If you're scum, I'd advise you to find better material.

And that's the last I'll say on the matter.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Elements »

Take 850 and 866
In 850 I say you're in panic mode and not voting in a snarky way because frog comes charging into the game saying everyone is gamethrowing by not voting StD and that he knows what everyone is and should be doing. I think snarkily saying that he's panicking there is perfectly acceptable. Frog is also being hypocritical by telling everyone to vote StD but not voting StD.
You then quite me saying it's dumb to say your panicking because you're not voting. Which anyone who spends any time reading what I wrote can tell isn't at all what I was saying.
866 is me explaining that it wasn't what I was saying and that you have misinterpreted what I've said on multiple occasions.

To which you have now gone "none of this makes sense what is elements doing"
All my completed games
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:11 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 881, Eiralox wrote:
HighPrincessErinys wrote:VOTE: Passenger
Starting to second guess an StD elim today.
Very interesting.

What about what Killing Joke said?
Kinda silly! Joker should have NO way of knowing if StD is really a scum PR or not. In other words, his insistence on StD on the specific grounds of "That's the scum PR! Get him instead!" doesn't click for me and this one thinks either Passenger OR StD should be fine in his book. Its weird, and this one wants him to expand on it, though he seems reluctant to hardclaim even though they evidently have big insight (even though claiming such things but not HARDclaiming just paints a target on their backs either way without giving town much reason to support them).
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 895, Passenger wrote:
In post 472, Gimli wrote:hello friends who's mafia
In post 473, Gimli wrote:Macabre hydra of Frogsterking Joker and Nancy Drew 39 Harley Quinn

that's a million posts per gameday.
In post 474, Gimli wrote:
In post 18, Enchant wrote:You can't use swear words in pirate themed game

That's... F... Friking... Sad
lockscum
In post 475, Gimli wrote:
In post 24, Malakittens wrote:I am Miller.

That is all good night.
100% believe you
In post 476, Gimli wrote:early townread on HPE, it's feeling good and swaggy
In post 36, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: radical rat

Is commenting on the picture in our role pm allowed??
angleshooting already like a true pirate
In post 43, Elements wrote:
In post 16, Eiralox wrote:Let us trust in the heart of the cards
Town locked
I feel it

the pirate roleplay is making my eyes bleed.

so that's page 2
In post 477, Gimli wrote:
In post 84, Killing Joke wrote:Scummy+low poster lim > scummy+high poster lim > anyone else
omg imagine this idea of playing mafia well! frogster, this isn't the place for that.

early townread on wayward for their opening and their townread on HPE

I don't like passenger's vote on HPE cause HPE gave me the opposite impression - of vibing as town - and, IDK. I like that wayward is throwing suspicion at passenger in #91 and feel stronger that wayward's play is coming from a townie.

#94 by frogster is a glorious post, I like that he stopped scumreading wayward in it and I like the points of view on both flea and elements. I'll go back to that post later on.

further pushing elements in #99 is also very good.
In post 492, Gimli wrote:
In post 213, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 210, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 202, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 201, Killing Joke wrote:If posting Harley gifs is really keeping you from reading me than I can stop but after I saw Joker doing it, I thought it looked kinda fun. \_0_/
I mean we're here to play a game and have fun, the Harley thing you have going on is more than the gifs.

I'll work it out either way, we're still early D1, there's time yet.
What is it yer seein' here Flea? I've tried movin' me patch to each o' me eyes but can't see anythin' out o' the ordinary with Harley
We talk regular out of game and have played enough games together that of all people - Nancy is the person I'm most confident I can read quickly and accurately.

You start RP'ing and that's a barrier between the players and you - I should know, I do it on alt accounts for giggles sometimes. There's nothing off about Nancy here, and I'm wanting to try and lock a read on her ASAP - meaning the hydra is my current objective and sole focus where I'm going to put my energy.

If she's red, the RP can potentially stop me getting that red read on her, muddy the waters a bit and leave me still questioning.

If she's green and I get to a point where I can lock that in, her knowledge can help cover my blind spots (such as Mala and probably others) as I know I can then trust her reads.
I think that makes sense but the problem with what you're saying is that harley isn't hiding behind a cover, her posts have 0 roleplay (as opposed to all the pirates posting for instance) and so I don't feel too good about you talking about the images they're posting like it's hindering your ability to read harley.
In post 557, Gimli wrote:I think flipping me is never wrong since I'm terrible at mafia, but if you read the massive back and forth between the hydra pair and std/elements/flea, you'd find three better candidates at flipping scum than me. Particularly I don't think STD comes up with that HPE scumread + vote when he is playing town, it seems like trying to shift the direction of the thread.

WRT elements I think she started way too slow, and I bet she never ever spite votes KJ here as town. that she did that probably means she is mafia, she is with STD and ended up compromising her situation when pressured. This is a particularly bad post:
In post 229, Elements wrote:
In post 228, Save The Dragons wrote:This is pretty comical at this point
Honestly, this is making me town you just from the shear volume of nonsense frog is spouting
townreading STD because frog is posting 'volumes of nonsense', even if frog was doing that (he wasn't) is not a real thought.

I could be wrong, but you know.

WRT flea I just don't see the townplay because he is not playing sharp, faers posts lack depth, but there are two other points I think: 1) faer was talking crap about inability to read nancy because of a supposed hydra roleplay that isn't real, which makes me think faer is lying about it because faer is unsure when faer was supposed to start strongly townreading the slot. 2) faer is not scumreading STD; in fact I don't remember a single post faer made that was directly to or about or trying to make sense of STD's alignment, so I take it as disinterested because faer is also not town.
is this a thing now
VOTE: elements
Wtf was that

Is this lolcatting
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 903, Elements wrote:None of the things you're quoting are about my read on you
You don’t even have one from what I recall and you are being the most vocal about pushing our miseim with nonsensical shading like we’re panicking. Why? God only knows and other unexplained shading on us. It just seems extremely strange to me that you’re so desperate to get us killed.

Why aren’t you scumhunting? You even admit you’re being “lazy”, so you can fall back on that when you get pushed after we flip town?

I just find your read on us to be really fake.

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Gimli »

Guys what is passenger doing with MQing me and then voting elements?
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 907, Elements wrote:Take 850 and 866
In 850 I say you're in panic mode and not voting in a snarky way because frog comes charging into the game saying everyone is gamethrowing by not voting StD and that he knows what everyone is and should be doing. I think snarkily saying that he's panicking there is perfectly acceptable. Frog is also being hypocritical by telling everyone to vote StD but not voting StD.
You then quite me saying it's dumb to say your panicking because you're not voting. Which anyone who spends any time reading what I wrote can tell isn't at all what I was saying.
866 is me explaining that it wasn't what I was saying and that you have misinterpreted what I've said on multiple occasions.

Hot take: Elements is trying to be the hero that scum team need by being so incredibly scummy that they get flash wagoned and Dragons gets to live.

PEDIT:

@Gimli
sowing chaos in order to disrupt a D1 S vS cross which was disastrous for scum.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Elements »

But you're not getting flipped today
All my completed games
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 899, Passenger wrote:I was rereading Gimli's ISO and I didn't realize I had these quoted
Oops
Ah okay lol
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Elements »

In post 912, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 907, Elements wrote:Take 850 and 866

Hot take: Elements is trying to be the hero that scum team need by being so incredibly scummy that they get flash wagoned and Dragons gets to live.

PEDIT:

@Gimli
sowing chaos in order to disrupt a D1 S vS cross which was disastrous for scum.

Lmao
You think this NAI post is me acting super scummy?
All my completed games
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 906, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 884, Killing Joke wrote:RR especially ought to know that this is 100% town Joker here but they should also be able to read me a lot better too.
I don't know why you think that because I have played a couple games with Frog before I should now be infallible at reading him. I do know why you think I should be reading you "better," and in fact I'd say I feel the same about you, though I have been intentionally avoiding that argument because I don't think it's a productive one to have.

Fact is, people can be wrong, regardless of alignment. I can say that out of everyone here you should know how I work as scum the most due to a combination of Even/Odd Killers and Cosmos Mafia. But, until now, I haven't, because that doesn't actually mean anything. Should you be better? Maybe. But I don't know what you noticed during our time as scum together. Maybe things you picked up on were shared between my Town and Scum games. Maybe it was something specific to that game, or my mood at the time. Maybe you're just a human person with a fallible memory. Maybe a string of recent games with me as scum have predisposed you to thinking of me as such. I don't know. And neither do you.

All I can say about my end is that if I'm wrong about you here, then I am sorry I didn't see it. And if you're wrong about me, all you can say is the same.

The argument is reciprocal and cyclical in nature, so I try to avoid thinking that way. If you're Town, I'd advise you to try to do the same. If you're scum, I'd advise you to find better material.

And that's the last I'll say on the matter.
Well that’s why I’m still on the fence about you but my question is why you’re so extremely confident on both STD/Passenger flipping town but my gut currently hates Elements the most because they seem to really want us dead for pretty much no reason beyond thinking Joker’s annoying but Elements more than anyone shouldn’t be sr us for that.

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Elements »

"Elements more than anyone" why?
Last time I scum read Frog I was right?
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Elements »

And I've had a total of 1 game with him?
All my completed games
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 913, Elements wrote:But you're not getting flipped today
And that’s why it struck me as extremely weird that you accused us of “panicking”. Like that didn’t even make sense.

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Eiralox »

I'm willing to vote Elements.

At this point I'm just going to write Passenger off as crew and call it a day.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: elements
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Elements »

In post 919, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 913, Elements wrote:But you're not getting flipped today
And that’s why it struck me as extremely weird that you accused us of “panicking”. Like that didn’t even make sense.

~H
That's because it was me being snarky...
All my completed games
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades