Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 896, Andante wrote:
In post 892, Herta wrote:
In post 888, Andante wrote:
In post 883, Gamma Emerald wrote: Even Andante I don’t 100% know what to make of the defense because when most of the game is pushing me it makes it really fucking easy for scum to pocket me
I mean, I'm not fully defending you lol, you're just null for me, but I see everyone going at you, you've said you're sick, I've literally tried playing mafia when sick before, it sucks, I'd rather just let you be for now, so you can spend whatever energy you have towards playing the game, my reads on gryff/herta are strong enough to where I genuinely don't care what your alignment is right now
Why was gamma's ate genuing and gryff's not?
I didn't even read ate from gamma? I see a gamma post, see the "I have the flu" signature, and I go "awww hope she's feeling better"
not sure on your question here? I don't care about ate, try not to use it at all, I sr Gryff for reasons I've said, but honestly posts like this? congrats, you've jumped ahead of Gryff on the scumminess ranking
Wait how is gamma posting that she is sick, and then her subsequent posting regarding "don't mess with me, you don't know my meta, you don't want to go there" not AtE?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 893, Andante wrote:
In post 889, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 885, Andante wrote:
In post 875, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 864, Andante wrote:
In post 860, Brickwalll wrote: Please can we lim Gamma now?
Gamma is e-1 why not ask for a claim?
Because I’m not dropping the hammer and thus wouldn’t want them to claim prematurely. When someone gives intent they can claim.

Why you trying to out a role early?
So, you asking for someone to lim gamma is fine, but me going "you're gonna want to ask for a claim" is role fishing and not fine? wtf? in case you missed it, this game is moving at a million miles a second, people just popping in? have NO IDEA gamma is on e-1 and you're setting up for someone to accidentally hammer gamma. Yes I want a claim before we lim the person
I honestly think at this level it’s inferred that you ask for a claim before you hammer. If not I will explicitly say now will someone please ask for a claim before they hammer Gamma, if they are going to.

I do not want anyone to quick hammer Gamma.
and I'm saying, to those not here, they have NO IDEA gamma was on e-1 so if I just show up, see "can we please lim herta now" I go "sure, that's one of my srs" then place my vote, hammering the day without realizing
If someone does that then I would scum read them as it would be reckless. Perhaps a genuine mistake could occur, but as town I always make sure where the vote count is before I vote so I would like to other town players would too.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 899, Andante wrote:
In post 897, Firebringer wrote: idk i think this game is pretty simply andante/gamma and unkown third maybe shirou.
I don't think i have to actually try hard.

no one else is really pinging me.
how am I pinging you
with bells

i think ur forcing content early game and ur posts now about how u think gryff scum doesn't seem like a real case. I actually don't know what that is, but it was def not a i think gryff is scum case.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 897, Firebringer wrote: idk i think this game is pretty simply andante/gamma and unkown third maybe shirou.

i think andante is pretty obvtown, have since page 3

posting walls in the first 3 or 4 pages, shitting up the thread constantly, accusing half the playerlist of being scum, feels town to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 900, Herta wrote:
In post 896, Andante wrote:
In post 892, Herta wrote:
In post 888, Andante wrote:
In post 883, Gamma Emerald wrote: Even Andante I don’t 100% know what to make of the defense because when most of the game is pushing me it makes it really fucking easy for scum to pocket me
I mean, I'm not fully defending you lol, you're just null for me, but I see everyone going at you, you've said you're sick, I've literally tried playing mafia when sick before, it sucks, I'd rather just let you be for now, so you can spend whatever energy you have towards playing the game, my reads on gryff/herta are strong enough to where I genuinely don't care what your alignment is right now
Why was gamma's ate genuing and gryff's not?
I didn't even read ate from gamma? I see a gamma post, see the "I have the flu" signature, and I go "awww hope she's feeling better"
not sure on your question here? I don't care about ate, try not to use it at all, I sr Gryff for reasons I've said, but honestly posts like this? congrats, you've jumped ahead of Gryff on the scumminess ranking
Wait how is gamma posting that she is sick, and then her subsequent posting regarding "don't mess with me, you don't know my meta, you don't want to go there" not AtE?
I said the "you don't know my meta" post was terrible and I wanted to vote her for that alone? not sure your question
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 886, Firebringer wrote: I don't think any of what gamma has done for last 2 pages is AI at all
Agree
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 887, redFF wrote:
In post 884, GamerGryff wrote: UNVOTE:

I don't recall Gamma being toxic back in the day but I could be wrong.
who were u voting? andante? why the unvote?
I was voting andante. Just figured there's no point in trying to push my thoughts on them right now since everyone else seems convinced that they're town and Gamma's what we're focusing on right now. I'd like to hear andante's thoughts on people beyond myself/Herta, and being more amicable towards them is more likely to get results than trying (and failing) to pressure.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 901, Brickwalll wrote: Perhaps a genuine mistake could occur, but as town I always make sure where the vote count is before I vote so I would like to other town players would too.
So, you've seen my impulsive playstyle, do you really assume everyone plays as cautiously as you say you do?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 895, Firebringer wrote: i agree too much with what brickwall is posting.
is he parroting my thoughts or am i parroting his thoughts or we just in sync.

ehhh will just town bucket for now
Did we just become best friends?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 903, redFF wrote:

posting walls in the first 3 or 4 pages, shitting up the thread constantly, accusing half the playerlist of being scum, feels town to me
half of this is just her personality.
accusing half the playerlist of scum is more interesting point that i may need to dive into.
scum andante probably not going to ruffle that many feathers that points to her.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 904, Andante wrote: I said the "you don't know my meta" post was terrible and I wanted to vote her for that alone? not sure your question
It's simple. How is what Gamma has been doing not AtE and, fundamentally, how is Gamma's AtE pure and Gryff's scummy?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 909, Firebringer wrote:
In post 903, redFF wrote:

half of this is just her personality.
accusing half the playerlist of scum is more interesting point that i may need to dive into.
scum andante probably not going to ruffle that many feathers that points to her.
someone linked a scum andante game early on and her posting seemed way more reserved
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 902, Firebringer wrote:
In post 899, Andante wrote:

how am I pinging you
with bells

i think ur forcing content early game and ur posts now about how u think gryff scum doesn't seem like a real case. I actually don't know what that is, but it was def not a i think gryff is scum case.
Forcing content? what's forced? give me something specific.
I gave my reasons I think gryff is scum, it's day 1, how strong of a case on anyone are you expecting? your "case" on me is just "you're forcing content" ok? I have more than twice the posts of half the people here, almost every post is my thoughts, I can't wait to hear the strong scum case on me. again, IT IS DAY 1. SCUM COULD LITERALLY HARDCLAIM HERE AND WE STILL WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE A SOLID CASE, What info is there? meta? want me to go cite meta? build up a case? yeah no.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 910, Herta wrote:
In post 904, Andante wrote: I said the "you don't know my meta" post was terrible and I wanted to vote her for that alone? not sure your question
It's simple. How is what Gamma has been doing not AtE and, fundamentally, how is Gamma's AtE pure and Gryff's scummy?
I get the feeling, Andante, that you're confbiasing wrt Gryff and that you need to look at a world where they aren't scum.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 907, Andante wrote:
In post 901, Brickwalll wrote: Perhaps a genuine mistake could occur, but as town I always make sure where the vote count is before I vote so I would like to other town players would too.
So, you've seen my impulsive playstyle, do you really assume everyone plays as cautiously as you say you do?
Well if you hammered someone because you didn’t check the vote count I would call your plyatyle reckless, not impulsive.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i do think gamma/andante make sense as a team with how andante is treating her.
and then she back sided saying she would vote her as soon as called out on possibly defending a scum ally.

like i could see andante trying to protect gamma by shitting up the thread, realize no one was taking it seriously then back pedals immediately to save face and cloud the association. or at least fail badly at it.
Show

Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Herta »

fwiw I don't think Andante is scum.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Firebringer »

but im doing bad preflip associations right now. so all this goes into firebringer book of theories
Show

Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Herta »

I think Gamma may be scum, and I'm pretty sure shirou is scum.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Klick »

What makes you think Andante is Gamma's buddy instead of just defending a friend
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 912, Andante wrote: I gave my reasons I think gryff is scum, it's day 1, how strong of a case on anyone are you expecting? your "case" on me is just "you're forcing content" ok? I have more than twice the posts of half the people here, almost every post is my thoughts, I can't wait to hear the strong scum case on me. again, IT IS DAY 1. SCUM COULD LITERALLY HARDCLAIM HERE AND WE STILL WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE A SOLID CASE, What info is there? meta? want me to go cite meta? build up a case? yeah no.
So... you're admitting that your read on me isn't based on anything substantial due to it being D1?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 919, Klick wrote:

What makes you think Andante is Gamma's buddy instead of just defending a friend
are andante and gamma good friends?
Show

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 915, Firebringer wrote: i do think gamma/andante make sense as a team with how andante is treating her.
and then she back sided saying she would vote her as soon as called out on possibly defending a scum ally.

like i could see andante trying to protect gamma by shitting up the thread, realize no one was taking it seriously then back pedals immediately to save face and cloud the association. or at least fail badly at it.
So, you want to just keep calling me scum, but you don't want to directly push me?
VOTE: Fire
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 921, Firebringer wrote:
In post 919, Klick wrote:

are andante and gamma good friends?
I don't know gamma like at all, Fire if you're so confident I'm scum, why is your vote not on me
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 922, Andante wrote:
In post 915, Firebringer wrote: i do think gamma/andante make sense as a team with how andante is treating her.

So, you want to just keep calling me scum, but you don't want to directly push me?
VOTE: Fire
lol

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”