Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:44 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 108, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 99, Asri Teroka wrote: This one trusts both our sire the majestic and radiant Herald of Flame, as well as He Who is Furtive

They can do no wrong in this one's eyes and this shall remain unchanged!

The one who Klicks and Red feel wholesome as well.
Why do you townread them?
This one feels our King and the Glancer are loyal, and still does!
Klick and Red do seem good for now?

This one has also taken a great liking to Sir of the Cakez, but is greatly unsure about voting on the Morn Tweeter.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

^ That doesn't really answer the `why`

---
feels like a town reads list
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:05 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one stands by what they say!
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:06 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

you can stand by it and also explain why
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:08 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one has said what it wanted to say.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:02 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 210, Firebringer wrote:
In post 181, Klick wrote:
In post 111, Aristeia wrote: Morning Tweet voting unvoting and voting again in the same post feels performative.
It's definitely performative but is it scum tryhard-performative or town fun-performative?
do u expect an answer here that will illuminate ur read on MT
or was this for reading Ari
Both, potentially?
It's the question I had in my head about Tweet's post
I had come to 'I don't know' as my conclusion
Ari was thinking about the post as well so I asked her for her perspective to further develop mine as well as hers
In post 211, VP Baltar wrote: Klick, do you think you are a defensive person usually?
Tl;dr yes

A more accurate way of describing it is that I really don't like being misrepresented
I can pretty easily deal with/filter out someone just having a wrong opinion of my behaviour even if their reasons are sketchy
But I get frustrated when someone changes my words to their wrong interpretation of my words and I like to correct that
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:11 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 230, Firebringer wrote:
In post 209, Klick wrote: I don't have confidence in my ability to say the right things to sort for alignment properly mid-conversation.
I am very bothered by this last line here by Klick and ive been mulling it over for like half an hour.
I think Klick can sort and respond. Where is this idea he can't mid conversation try to be sorting? He also didn't fully respond to everything i said, like he took parts and responded to make it look like he was but...

I Want more.
I don't feel satiated.
I mean I can try but I don't get anything out of it
I feel like when I ask people questions and try to probe them they immediately see where I'm going with my question and respond in a way that doesn't give me the alignment-indicative info that I want
Whereas I find I much more often find relevant/helpful info from other people's conversations with each other

What else do you want a response to?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:11 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 252, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I kind of think Gimli believes in what he's saying even if I'm not really feeling his furtive push
Agreed
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:13 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 268, Black wrote: I'm still trying to figure out this Morning Tweet change of heart
In post 198, Morning Tweet wrote: Well it's a very good read of my intentions by Klick. Maybe informed makes you get there easier.
Here she becomes suspicious of Klick, right after FB put some pressure on him with a vote. Aristeia quickly cast a 2nd vote (with no reason?) and MT does a complete 180 from thinking FB is sus to agreeing with FB about Klick, casting the 3rd vote for him.
You're also no longer a good vote IMO x3
And I still don't know what this means, but if she's suggesting FB isn't a good vote because he already has 3, it would seem odd to jump to a 3rd vote on the Klick wagon. I could be misinterpreting this comment though

The quick change of heart from FB to Klick feels off and its the only minor scum read I've gotten so far
I believe you believe this!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:15 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 325, Asri Teroka wrote: This one feels our King and the Glancer are loyal, and still does!
As CSF said, I don't see how this answers my actual question. You're standing by it...that's fine. I wasn't really saying you shouldn't. I want you to explain your thinking so I can understand where you're coming from.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:34 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

It is what this one feels, and shares. There really is no other explanation with this day still dawning.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 332, Klick wrote:
In post 252, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I kind of think Gimli believes in what he's saying even if I'm not really feeling his furtive push
Agreed
Right it was this post that my CSF town gut pings came from.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Something I would like Ari to elaborate on when she gets the chance is why she feels the way she feels about Peta.

While looking back on my notes it kind of just dawned on me the best way to REALLY elaborate what I see with peta. I don't wolf!Peta engages with the thread the way he has so far. Maybe it's crazy of me to get this impression from his first 2 rvs votes as well as , but I feel like isolations 5-9 have only helped reinforce this vibe I am getting.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:53 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 309, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 268, Black wrote: I'm still trying to figure out this Morning Tweet change of heart
In post 198, Morning Tweet wrote: Well it's a very good read of my intentions by Klick. Maybe informed makes you get there easier.
Here she becomes suspicious of Klick, right after FB put some pressure on him with a vote. Aristeia quickly cast a 2nd vote (with no reason?) and MT does a complete 180 from thinking FB is sus to agreeing with FB about Klick, casting the 3rd vote for him.
You're also no longer a good vote IMO x3
And I still don't know what this means, but if she's suggesting FB isn't a good vote because he already has 3, it would seem odd to jump to a 3rd vote on the Klick wagon. I could be misinterpreting this comment though

The quick change of heart from FB to Klick feels off and its the only minor scum read I've gotten so far
First off, the x3 is a face. Nothing do to with 3's

Other than that I have no comment actually idk. I think FB's read of Klick is towny and I don't really care to hang onto the read much longer since it was about him scumposting, this is stronger than that fer me
I THINK I agree with this?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Klick it has been awhile
Who do you think currently are wolves?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Lycanfire
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:47 am

Post by Datisi »

This is a public moderator warning to not discuss ongoing games. This includes hinting at the fact that a read is based on ongoing games. See this post for more information.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:02 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE COUNT 1.03

WITH 17 VOTES IN PLAY, IT TAKES 9 TO MAKE A DECISION. DAY 1 ENDS IN (expired on 2023-02-17 17:05:00).

execution
KLICK [4]:
Firebringer, Aristeia, Morning Tweet, furtiveglance
VP BALTAR [3]:
Mistyx, Cat Scratch Fever, Gimli
MORNING TWEET [2]:
SirCakez, Taly
FIREBRINGER [1]:
Klick
SIRCAKEZ [1]:
petapan
GIMLI [1]:
redFF
REDFF [1]:
VP Baltar
ARISTEIA [1]:
Lycanfire
LYCANFIRE [1]:
Alisae

NOT VOTING [2]:
Asri Teroka, Black

mod notesVP Baltar V/LA 13.2. - 17.2.
All vote counters have been borked by the newest update, so please let me know if there are mistakes in the VC.
This is a mod note.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 337, Alisae wrote: Something I would like Ari to elaborate on when she gets the chance is why she feels the way she feels about Peta.

While looking back on my notes it kind of just dawned on me the best way to REALLY elaborate what I see with peta. I don't wolf!Peta engages with the thread the way he has so far. Maybe it's crazy of me to get this impression from his first 2 rvs votes as well as , but I feel like isolations 5-9 have only helped reinforce this vibe I am getting.
the way i read peta is to look for things he does as town exclusively.

i dont really expect him to be readable this early in the game and i have a lot of respect for him as a player.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 318, Alisae wrote: I don't really see how Fire got Klick thinks MT is town from Klick's so like I disagree with the premise of the push entirely. I'm not going to say I don't understand where he is coming from because I think I can but I feel like that alone isn't enough for me personally
Alisae not realizing im a master scum detector is very rude of e.
Just for this Alisae goes into the scum box.

Alisae can get out with good behavior.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:46 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 288, Taly wrote: MTs posts about Fire makes me think they've never ever met Fire and I'm certain that isn't true
Could scumTaly be white knighting me?!?!?!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:58 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 343, Aristeia wrote:
In post 337, Alisae wrote: Something I would like Ari to elaborate on when she gets the chance is why she feels the way she feels about Peta.

i dont really expect him to be readable this early in the game and i have a lot of respect for him as a player.
This is reputable.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:59 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 344, Firebringer wrote:
In post 318, Alisae wrote: I don't really see how Fire got Klick thinks MT is town from Klick's so like I disagree with the premise of the push entirely. I'm not going to say I don't understand where he is coming from because I think I can but I feel like that alone isn't enough for me personally
Alisae not realizing im a master scum detector is very rude of e.
Just for this Alisae goes into the scum box.

Alisae can get out with good behavior.
:thumbsup: :dog: :dog:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:13 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 343, Aristeia wrote:

ig my follow-up question would be do you really think he hasn't done anything he wouldn't be able to do exclusively as villager?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Klick »

In post 339, Alisae wrote: Hey Klick it has been awhile
Who do you think currently are wolves?
Hiya, been really looking forward to playing with you again! I don't think I ever told you this because you weren't around much while it was happening, but the way you played as town a few years ago hugely influenced the way I've been trying to play as town more recently. So, uh, thanks

I don't really have any scumreads atm. I think a few players seem pretty towny so far but I don't often have confident wolf reads early. Taly stands out to me as explicitly not looking very towny in a way that bothers me a bit, if that helps?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”