Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

frogsterking with a lot of busy work, probscum.

brickwall sharing their life story most definitely scum.

furtive making conversation all game also scum.

VOTE: furtive

by reading this post and not voting for scum you are... also scum.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VOTE: Lycanfire
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Do you think it's +scum that Dragons didn't change his vote there? () I also thought maybe Dragons made a mistake because he wrote Brickwalll's name wrong and I don't know if that's AI for Dragons.

I guess I'm also curious if Penguin's defensiveness earlier is a part of his Town meta?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Lycanfire, I actually was just thinking of a couple questions for you specifically?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:12 pm

In post 77, Frogsterking wrote: Do you think it's +scum that Dragons didn't change his vote there? () I also thought maybe Dragons made a mistake because he wrote Brickwalll's name wrong and I don't know if that's AI for Dragons.

I guess I'm also curious if Penguin's defensiveness earlier is a part of his Town meta?
Idk it'd depend if StD was townreading him vs liking Brickwall's sass but still thinking he could be scum.

About Penguin, yeah I think it is.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 79, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 77, Frogsterking wrote: Do you think it's +scum that Dragons didn't change his vote there? () I also thought maybe Dragons made a mistake because he wrote Brickwalll's name wrong and I don't know if that's AI for Dragons.

Idk it'd depend if StD was townreading him vs liking Brickwall's sass but still thinking he could be scum.

About Penguin, yeah I think it is.
Huh? Your line about StD looks like actual cat scratch fever (no tea no shade.) Can you elaborate please?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 78, Frogsterking wrote: Lycanfire, I actually was just thinking of a couple questions for you specifically?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:20 pm

If StD liked Brickwall's energy, but still thought it could come from scum, I think it'd make sense for StD to keep his vote there. Because it was on a wagon with momentum
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 82, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: If StD liked Brickwall's energy, but still thought it could come from scum, I think it'd make sense for StD to keep his vote there. Because it was on a wagon with momentum
I'm actually not really getting much from your answers.

Should I unvote Dragons and join you on lycanfire or not? I wanted to give lycanfire more of a chance, but I can be flexible.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Your answers regarding Dragons* specifically I'm not getting much from, sorry. The rest of your posts have been great IIRC!
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

StD doesn't seem committed in but it's also page 1...
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

What do you think about furtive? He hasn't voted anyone but has 5 interactions in 8 posts.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:40 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 85, Lycanfire wrote: StD doesn't seem committed in but it's also page 1...
In post 86, Lycanfire wrote: What do you think about furtive? He hasn't voted anyone but has 5 interactions in 8 posts.
Furtiveglance is probably Town because they said something which reminds me of Hutmeil D1 from a mini normal I played.

I had a couple different questions for you actually, lycanfire. When I was thinking about you I was looking at a series of posts: + and . I've waffled I think on all of these posts. Do you have any takes?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:48 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 87, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 85, Lycanfire wrote: StD doesn't seem committed in but it's also page 1...
In post 86, Lycanfire wrote: What do you think about furtive? He hasn't voted anyone but has 5 interactions in 8 posts.
Furtiveglance is probably Town because they said something which reminds me of Hutmeil D1 from a mini normal I played.

I had a couple different questions for you actually, lycanfire. When I was thinking about you I was looking at a series of posts: + and . I've waffled I think on all of these posts. Do you have any takes?
Link to the tell?

As for StD's vote I think all RVS is +town even if it's stupid.

Gonna pass on the Dionysus questions for now.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:49 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Dionysus: haven't seen you around lately bud what timezone are you in?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 88, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 87, Frogsterking wrote:

Link to the tell?

As for StD's vote I think all RVS is +town even if it's stupid.

Gonna pass on the Dionysus questions for now.
I don't know if I can find a link, I thought speedwagons were bad for Town though?
In post 89, Lycanfire wrote: Dionysus: haven't seen you around lately bud what timezone are you in?
You haven't been here :lol: :facepalm:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 84, Frogsterking wrote: Your answers regarding Dragons* specifically I'm not getting much from, sorry. The rest of your posts have been great IIRC!
CSF??
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 83, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 82, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: If StD liked Brickwall's energy, but still thought it could come from scum, I think it'd make sense for StD to keep his vote there. Because it was on a wagon with momentum

Should I unvote Dragons and join you on lycanfire or not? I wanted to give lycanfire more of a chance, but I can be flexible.
CSF??*
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

I guess I misunderstood. I was interpreting it as an alt account or a game name. Can you explain the tell that person gave off?

As for speedwagons it's probably more townie than not in RVS. We're talking about it. That's just in the purest sense. I think it's going far to townread StD from it considering that's all his content.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:04 pm

In post 92, Frogsterking wrote:

CSF??*
I don't know - his other posts have been better. Do what you want, and let the chips fall where they may
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Hutmeil post:

Subject: Mini Normal 2279: VGSR - GAME OVER
In post 404, hutmeil wrote:
In post 403, Frogsterking wrote:UNVOTE: juice
Nice. I guess townie points for you. I'm still waiting for your survey though.
Hutmeil got misread and eliminated D1 in this game. I'm getting the same psychic energy from furtiveglance in this game:
In post 43, furtiveglance wrote: I think I can see how you got there, and it does make more sense if you're town than scum.

Well done
Same energy. It's a good omen for furtiveglance's alignment.
In post 93, Lycanfire wrote: I guess I misunderstood. I was interpreting it as an alt account or a game name. Can you explain the tell that person gave off?

As for speedwagons it's probably more townie than not in RVS. We're talking about it. That's just in the purest sense. I think it's going far to townread StD from it considering that's all his content.
Yeah I think it's safe to say you misunderstood. IDK, any reason you can't post a full reads list so we can actually understand where your head is at?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 94, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 92, Frogsterking wrote:

CSF??*
I don't know - his other posts have been better. Do what you want, and let the chips fall where they may
What are you talking about? Whose posts have been better? Neither Dragons nor lycanfire have said barely anything.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:15 pm

In post 96, Frogsterking wrote: What are you talking about? Whose posts have been better? Neither Dragons nor lycanfire have said barely anything.
Lycanfire's
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 97, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 96, Frogsterking wrote: What are you talking about? Whose posts have been better? Neither Dragons nor lycanfire have said barely anything.
Lycanfire's
Do you mind backtracing your read progression for me on lycanfire?

You can ask me questions too by the way lol.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:25 pm

was a weird post & I didn't agree with any of the reads. Then he made a decent observation about furtive, though idk if the observation is scum indicative for furtive

I mainly need other people to do stuff right now

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”