Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4950 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 4949, Thestatusquo wrote: You think its possible that norwee makes that post to make it look like a scum slip, never mentions it, with the idea that someone might go back and find it and realize that it was a "slip" and point it out as a red herring?
Yeah probably.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4951 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

fuck yeah two down
feels good that I was right on shirou
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

i think haschel/sheep is looking like a pretty good scumspect right now. could def be on team with norwegian/shirou
VOTE: sheep
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

also with shirou flipping scum i feel pretty decent about psyche slot being town as I said for a while I thought that was TvS and scum wanted the T of the two dead
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4113, Firebringer wrote:
Hyperpost Meta vs Board of Mis-directors vs 3.07

Pysche (5): Dunnstral, Shirou, Gamma Emerald, Save The Dragons, NorwegianboyEE ,
Dunnstral (1) : Psyche ,
Shirou (3) : T-Bone, SirCakez, Thestatusquo,

Not Voting (3): Sheepssaysmeep , Enchant, PookytheMagicalBear,,

With 12 Alive, It Takes 7 to Eliminate.
Deadline for challenge is (expired on 2023-02-11 10:45:00)

Mod Notes:

key wagon spot here
at least two scum were on Psyche, would there have been another one?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

looking at the remaining slots i feel like scum are inside (sheep, Dunn, StD)

Enchant has been town all game
can't see Gamma instachallenging me as scum
t bone wouldn't have gotten me to vote shirou over pooky if he was scum
tsq has been pissed off in a pretty townie way like all game lmao
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

i see some people saying sheep town but the Poe is getting small enough for me that i'm struggling to find scumspects elsewhere
it would take a good bit to convince me any of (enchant, gamma, tbone, tsq, gimli/psyche) were scum
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:02 am

Post by T-Bone »

Okay I think the scum flips solidified things for me. I read Shea as town, I find myself agreeing with Shea more than not and it would be a hell of a move for him to follow me on Shirou as early as he did when no one else wanted to (this was like early Day 2 iirc). I moved Cakez up to town lean because of what Norwee and Shirou tried when they swapped us in. I think that at the point in the game where Shirou had targeted psyche, it was at a time where the scum team was on their way to another mislim which meant they'd have one remaining. I think it's telling when Norwee swapped Shirou for me/Cakez. I'll go back and pull quotes, but it looks like as people started to discuss the possibility of Cakez being scum, Norwee pulled the trigger to try and get a repeat of what we did to Furtive. I'm writing a note for myself to compare the two situations to see if there are any parallels in how others reacted. Then that would have freed us up to do Shirou vs psyche again and mislim psyche for the scum win. So I think that's evidence for psyche and Cakez town. I'm mildly considering that a psyche scumflip would have been beneficial to Shirou, but I'm unsure the scum team would have wanted that when they were half way to a win. I think Enchant is town, but I do admit Enchant could easily fit on a scum team with Norwee/Shirou just because of how unoffensive he is. I think Gamma is town but I think Gamma could fit on the scum team and Pooky's kill means if Gamma is scum she no longer has to hold him off in a shared PT. I think Alisae was pocketed by Shirou and that explains a lot of Alisae's behavior. Unless Dunn is somehow fabricating what happened in the PT, it's hard to see why aligned players would make so much use of a neighborhood PT. That leaves me with the only logical options. It's partly because of game circumstance, and partly because I think the players who could logically fit into a Norwee/Shirou scum team are town that I arrive at Sheep and StD. At one point I held the belief that Sheep's slot and Shirou weren't aligned. But I thought sheep's play around both eliminations and now the current challenge doesn't make sense. I don't remember seeing Sheep around the Norwee situation at all. Now sheep could have just been away because Sheep is away a lot. Sheep did show up for Shirou, but honestly I think at that point Shriou was all but confirmed scum so any vote coming after mine could be a bus. What struck me as odd was this little exchange with Gamma. Where Gamma proposes a scumteam of Shirou/Dunn/Cakez and Sheep goes 'this is bad from Gamma minus town points'...and then in his next post literally says the scumteam is those same three players. It looks to me like Sheep forgot what he said he thinks in thread. (I'll quote these side by side in the next post) The last player is StD. I gave StD a lot of credit for spending coins to get Titus limmed and maybe I shouldn't have. I think I'm going to recognize it as a situation where StD put out the bait and I took it, only so StD can make it look like I made him do it later. (I imagine once I post this StD will contest this characterization). But what ended up happening is rather than flipping Shriou on Day 2, we flipped Titus...and then we almost flipped psyche on Day 3, getting psyche to e-1 or e-2 before Norwee jumped in and claimed scum. I just think if we had limmed psyche and scum were in LiLo that is especially great for StD. I also remember that StD or Norwee said they weren't using their PT. They wouldn't really have to if they were aligned in the mafia PT. I will go back and look to make sure I'm not misattributing that quote. If either Sheep or StD flip town my world view will be shattered but I think based on everything I think I know about this game it has to be them.

Spoiler: Reads 4.0

Town Lean
Shea
Cakez

Null Lean
Gimli
Enchant
Gamma
Dunn

Scum Lean
Sheep
StD

In post 4013, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Reads 3.0
Town Lean
Enchant
Shea
Pooky

Null Lean
Gamma
Cakez
Norwee
StD

Scum Lean
Dunnstral
Psyche
Sheep
Shirou
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Everyone is saying I'm town. I've been right on two flips in a row, and no still no one is listening to me. Cakez what do you think about my argument that sheep is town?

PEDIT: Haven't read all of tbones wall but I was on shirou before you iirc.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:04 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4759, sheepsaysmeep wrote: reading std is the weirdest ever

obvtown (game start) to obvwolf (flailing when ppl first sus him) to obvtown (midgame) to obvwolf (treatment of shirou v. psyche round 1) to obvtown (start of d3)

literally impossible to iso because every 1-liner can only be read in contex
In post 3819, Gamma Emerald wrote: Atp I think I’m just going to treat Shirou/Norwee/Dunnstral as Town because if they’re scum we just lose
also this could be such a bad perspective that it's just minus townpoints
which is really strange because I remember talking to gamma 20 pages later and thinking her worldview was remarkably similar to mine, something to flag
In post 4765, sheepsaysmeep wrote: sheep - sheep

shea - shea

std - villager, is definitely thinking rly hard, it's not just random bs

enchant - im just gonna sheep my towncore's read on enchant, but if I end up in F3 with him and no one at any point explained intricately what to think abt this meta-wise, then im gonna kill someone

Psyche

gamma - worrying but tonally is villager

Tbone - has the best vibes like it felt like town had a brief 2 hour good period and he was a seamlessly natural part of it idk

—a line—

leaves Dunn/shirou/cake

Wasnt even intentional to end up with literally 3 ppl, was meant to be a normal realist
These are 12 hours apart. Gamma loses town points for their bad perspective on the scumteam...and then Sheep produces the same scumteam in their next post. What?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:04 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4958, Thestatusquo wrote: Everyone is saying I'm town. I've been right on two flips in a row, and no still no one is listening to me. Cakez what do you think about my argument that sheep is town?

I'm pretty sure I clocked Shirou as scum first on Day 1. But you definitely clocked Norwee first.

I did read your post I just wanted to get my reads out first before I responded.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

ok regardless of what we do today StD should be getting flipped very soon
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4882, Thestatusquo wrote: I'm talking about sheeps positions re: the wagons not necessarily direct associatives. There's not a ton of associatives for anyone with sheep or haschel simply because they weren't around very much, and I'm just going off of memory here but I'm pretty sure every action sheep took towards those wagons was the one that made it more likely for scum to be eliminated. I will go back and double check my memory on that at some point but I recall him being strongly pro limming norwee and strongly pro limming shirou and not that interested in limming psyche pretty much the whole way when it would have been very convenient and probably extremely easy to get away with voting on psyche.

His actions towards my slot felt pretty unaligned with shirou too because from my perspective shirou was pretty set on me as a miselim this game and sheep seemed not even remotely interested in that at any point.

There is one thing that pinged me from haschel in our PT at the very start of the game that felt vaguely pocket-y where he essentially said "I think you might be on to something with norwee and I agree with putting pressure there" which was kind of weird just because of the way he phrased it and how little he talked about basically anything else in the game.

These are my thoughts on sheep slot more fleshed out. I also feel like he's been kind of solvy in his posts, and makes points that seem kind of bizarre to say if he were scum.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4909, Thestatusquo wrote: Why is everyone just ignoring me on the last page. I legitimately think I found something huge.
i think you're right and it would line up with my views of the gamestate rn
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4959, T-Bone wrote:

obvtown (game start) to obvwolf (flailing when ppl first sus him) to obvtown (midgame) to obvwolf (treatment of shirou v. psyche round 1) to obvtown (start of d3)

In post 3819, Gamma Emerald wrote: Atp I think I’m just going to treat Shirou/Norwee/Dunnstral as Town because if they’re scum we just lose
which is really strange because I remember talking to gamma 20 pages later and thinking her worldview was remarkably similar to mine, something to flag

shea - shea

enchant - im just gonna sheep my towncore's read on enchant, but if I end up in F3 with him and no one at any point explained intricately what to think abt this meta-wise, then im gonna kill someone

Psyche

Tbone - has the best vibes like it felt like town had a brief 2 hour good period and he was a seamlessly natural part of it idk

—a line—

leaves Dunn/shirou/cake

Wasnt even intentional to end up with literally 3 ppl, was meant to be a normal realist
These are 12 hours apart. Gamma loses town points for their bad perspective on the scumteam...and then Sheep produces the same scumteam in their next post. What?
this kind of sloppiness on read progressions is waaaaay more likely to come from town.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4927, Thestatusquo wrote: I also want people to comment on Dunns post and my thoughts which can be summed up with the following syllogism points

1) That post is not fake. It is too detailed and too correctly aligned with what was happening in the actual thread.
2 There is no reason for Alisae and Shirou to have a PT that looks like that if they're scum-scum
3) Therefore dunn is town.

PEDIT: I don't you believe thats what that post says. It's just not what it says.
also +1 to this which is just leaving me at Sheep/StD
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4958, Thestatusquo wrote: Everyone is saying I'm town. I've been right on two flips in a row, and no still no one is listening to me. Cakez what do you think about my argument that sheep is town?

if sheep is town who are the scum here?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4451, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I’ve done nothing worth reporting.
In post 4457, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Yeah logically speaking it makes more sense for Pooky’s team to win. It’s nonsensical to argue otherwise unless any of Pooky/Gamma were scum and TSQ was not.
In post 4465, NorwegianboyEE wrote: 3 people in the game have suggested i should be limmed.
3 people. 2 of those 3 strongly arguing.

T-Bone, Gamma, TSQ.

Psyche or Cakez could still be an wagon even with a swap. I’m not too worried.
In post 4466, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Shirou surviving over me would basically mean my goal is finished even if i’m killed. By confirming Shirou town people will hopefullt to them and not the agency complainer.
Shea pinged #4465 but I wanted to grab Norwee's other posts from that time as well as take a peak what was happening in the thread. The rest of us were discussing the results of the lazer game when Norwee made that post (3rd one quoted). Norwee's other three posts roughly seem game relevant. Although the 4th post in this sequence also is kinda out of place, though we do know now they were both scum, so clearly that was intended for the thread.

(Also I thought we could all appreciate the first quote in light of the scum flip trololol)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:12 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4964, Thestatusquo wrote:

shea - shea

Psyche

—a line—

leaves Dunn/shirou/cake

this kind of sloppiness on read progressions is waaaaay more likely to come from town.
I mean sheep is barely present, I could see it simply being a case where sheep forgot what he told the thread.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:16 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4880, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4876, Thestatusquo wrote: I think sheep is a very easy and convenient slot for scum to attack and try to put in the poe because he's not active and hasnt done a whole lot but the whole interplay between sheep and those wagons just feels incredibly uninformed to me.
As a matter of fact the flipped mafia have placed a surprisingly low amount of pressure on Haschel/Sheep slot, so this isn't true.

In my team pt Shirou surprisingly does not bite at Haschel suspicions coming from Alisae at all, and even redirects a steal action against you/sheep into a more defensive guard action

Norwee has them in their poe, but they don't place much pressure there, and I don't think they have all the mafia in their townreads just looking at it. They talk about them in posts , , and , which is the post with reads. The suspicion in 3898 comes at a time when sheep is not a valid vote and plenty of players are suspecting Norwee, I think.

With that said, Haschel's posts towards Shirou and Norwee don't strike me as aligned.
Like, assuming Dunn is not making up the PT (which we can't know but I highly doubt it) I agree with this.

I do think there is some merit to Sheep being LHF, I just don't know who else you slot in as a teammate.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 4957, T-Bone wrote: I think Enchant is town, but I do admit Enchant could easily fit on a scum team with Norwee/Shirou just because of how unoffensive he is.
wdm
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4905, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4885, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4302, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Switch "Team Hyperpost Meta" with "Team Not Cheaters"
This is swapping Shirou and I for T-bone and SirCakez, and leaving Psyche in

At the time it was looking like the elimination was going to consolidate onto either Psyche or Shirou

I don't think that T-bone was likely to be voted for, so is this a power play to swap in a bunch of townies while mafia is close to winning, making SirCakez town, or is this wifom

I am leaning on this being a power play and Sircakez being town
there wasn't really a lot of sentiment against Cakez atp so I can see it being WIFOM
I mean I remember people saying at the time 'maybe Cakez is scum' and I even checked the quoted post to see that quite a few people had in thread the preceding 3 pages. So it looks to me like Norwee was trying to get another mislim option in because the one on psyche stalled.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:23 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4970, Enchant wrote:
In post 4957, T-Bone wrote: I think Enchant is town, but I do admit Enchant could easily fit on a scum team with Norwee/Shirou just because of how unoffensive he is.
wdm
In that like I don't think you've had any meaningful interactions with Shirou or Norwee. But I also recognize that's normal for you, you don't directly interact with players unless they initiate usually. Like if we start flipping town on the players I think are scum with them, then that means I'm making some incorrect town reads, and you could be that player I'm incorrectly reading. I don't know!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:25 am

Post by T-Bone »

You are like eternally the "if I'm wrong I'm wrong on this player" player for me lololol

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:01 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 4968, T-Bone wrote:
In post 4964, Thestatusquo wrote:

shea - shea

Psyche

—a line—

leaves Dunn/shirou/cake

I mean sheep is barely present, I could see it simply being a case where sheep forgot what he told the thread.
lmfao how on earth is that more likely than I decided he's probably town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”