They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 3374, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3370, Eiralox wrote: Nah. I already answered your 'evidence.'

Mala NEVER EVER kills Enchant as a traitor. End of story, stop wasting our time.
Mala’s best move if scum would be to shoot us. I understand why you disagreed with that @RR but my reasoning is that she’d very easily have been able to get away with that because why would she shoot the player with the strongest tr on her?

~H
Well, Tracker's dead, she'd be under no obligation to claim responsibility.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Eiralox »

They're not crew, Harley. They're a cornered traitor. Joker was right from the start. They're just doing what Gimli did D3 and D4: Throwing everything at the fan and hoping it sticks, while Elements selectively comes in saying nothing much while never having sorted, ever. I'm ignoring Flea cos honestly at this point I'm just not bothered, they're awol.

I'll post again once Mala and Bella have said what they want to say.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3373, Radical Rat wrote:

Mala NEVER EVER kills Enchant as a traitor. End of story, stop wasting our time.
Enchant kill is completely irrelevant if she doesn't know the main scumteam.
Stop being dense. Town! Enchant is limbait and you know it.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 3377, Eiralox wrote:

Sometimes he can be, yes. With this playerlist, and with the strongest voices townreading him? Nah.

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 3372, Radical Rat wrote: Yes, my argument is exactly that she's traitor.

I have said this multiple times.

It's the only world where this makes sense.
The obvious problem is WE DON’T KNOW That TRAITORS EVEN EXIST In THIS SETUP, so not voting anyone based on a half-baked theory with no supporting evidence to back that up and why would traitor!Mala shoot Enchant of all people? Why Enchant? Triator would logically want to shoot obvtown or in our case, someone who’s death will make them look good upon flip, which would be us but not a slot no one maybe other than Eira was tr.

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Like, I wouldn't have let an Enchant lim go through. At least not quietly.

I was wrong, obviously, but he was never really in any danger. A couple people floated him as scum, but nothing really materialized. Gimli's been hard pushing him for a while, do you think that was bussing? Do you think Malakittens would have thought it was bussing before shooting?

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Eiralox »

HArely pretty much sums it up, rad rat. have fun ya'll
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Elements »

Mala!scum -> KJ!scum
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 3379, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3372, Radical Rat wrote: Yes, my argument is exactly that she's traitor.

The obvious problem is WE DON’T KNOW That TRAITORS EVEN EXIST In THIS SETUP, so not voting anyone based on a half-baked theory with no supporting evidence to back that up and why would traitor!Mala shoot Enchant of all people? Why Enchant? Triator would logically want to shoot obvtown or in our case, someone who’s death will make them look good upon flip, which would be us but not a slot no one maybe other than Eira was tr.

~H
And yet Joker's been floating Traitor ideas since D1, before we actually had compelling evidence to suggest it.

Also, while I concede the situation is different here due to the apparent lack of consent, you have shown that Malakittens is willing to shoot teammates for towncred. Maybe she wasn't sure and just didn't care either way. If she hits scum, it's towncred, if she doesn't she can either not claim or just go "Enchant's hard to read" and no one would question it.

But what is blatantly apparent is that she LIED. Unless there's a damn good explanation for that, then I value that more than the kill. Especially with the backing of Elements' result.

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 3378, Radical Rat wrote:

Sometimes he can be, yes. With this playerlist, and with the strongest voices townreading him? Nah.
Who tf other than Eira was tr Enchant? I had a nullread on him. Town!Enchant in most games is like Eira said, very easy miselimbait and unless you’re going to some how argue SvS with Elements, she wouldn’t know their results. Basically I think Elements’ results on both Gimli and Mala add up with her one shot vig role and Gimli probably a goon. In what game ever has a traitor even had a killing role.

Oh and I just realized why Mala can’t possibly be traitor: If Mala was in fact a traitor, why in the actual fuck would she ever claim miller because don’t traitors show up as town to ACs in general?

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:28 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 3380, Radical Rat wrote: Like, I wouldn't have let an Enchant lim go through. At least not quietly.

I was wrong, obviously, but he was never really in any danger. A couple people floated him as scum, but nothing really materialized. Gimli's been hard pushing him for a while, do you think that was bussing? Do you think Malakittens would have thought it was bussing before shooting?
I just don’t see why she shoots Enchant if scum here? He was outright rolefishing her. Are you going to argue that she tr that? And if so, don’t you think she would realize it would look terrible for her if Enchant would have hypothetically flipped town?

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 3382, Elements wrote: Mala!scum -> KJ!scum
Wrong, wrong.

But I’ll tell you this, I don’t stick my neck out like this for a buddy so get rekt, lol
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 3384, Killing Joke wrote:

Who tf other than Eira was tr Enchant? I had a nullread on him. Town!Enchant in most games is like Eira said, very easy miselimbait and unless you’re going to some how argue SvS with Elements, she wouldn’t know their results. Basically I think Elements’ results on both Gimli and Mala add up with her one shot vig role and Gimli probably a goon. In what game ever has a traitor even had a killing role.

Oh and I just realized why Mala can’t possibly be traitor: If Mala was in fact a traitor, why in the actual fuck would she ever claim miller because don’t traitors show up as town to ACs in general?

~H
Infernal Affairs had a traitor vig.

But also no, traitors do not automatically appear Town, though they sometimes can, and just in case the Mafia team doesn't know her identity (can go either way, not sure here how much she knows or how much information was on the main Mafia's side), Miller is a role that almost never gets investigated and almost never gets shot. It's a perfect cover for a Traitor.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 3385, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3380, Radical Rat wrote: Like, I wouldn't have let an Enchant lim go through. At least not quietly.

I just don’t see why she shoots Enchant if scum here? He was outright rolefishing her. Are you going to argue that she tr that? And if so, don’t you think she would realize it would look terrible for her if Enchant would have hypothetically flipped town?

~H
She wouldn't have had to claim responsibility if she hit a Townie. No tracker, no accountability.

Also Enchant did the same thing to Elements, except he actually voted for Elements a couple times. Should Elements be out of the pool as well?

Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 3384, Killing Joke wrote:

~H
Why are you townreading Elements here?

Why aren't you willing to vote Elements?

@BBT
@Mala
@Bella

Ya'll think Elments is crew? They sure ain't.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 3388, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 3385, Killing Joke wrote:

~H
She wouldn't have had to claim responsibility if she hit a Townie. No tracker, no accountability.

Also Enchant did the same thing to Elements, except he actually voted for Elements a couple times. Should Elements be out of the pool as well?

If you somehow are crew, please vote Elements with me?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Nope. Enchant rolefished and distanced from Elements. Can't be scum.

Or does your logic only apply to caught liars?

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

Sorry ugh lkeep doing that!
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 3383, Radical Rat wrote:

~H
And yet Joker's been floating Traitor ideas since D1, before we actually had compelling evidence to suggest it.

Also, while I concede the situation is different here due to the apparent lack of consent, you have shown that Malakittens is willing to shoot teammates for towncred. Maybe she wasn't sure and just didn't care either way. If she hits scum, it's towncred, if she doesn't she can either not claim or just go "Enchant's hard to read" and no one would question it.

But what is blatantly apparent is that she LIED. Unless there's a damn good explanation for that, then I value that more than the kill. Especially with the backing of Elements' result.
When have I ever said that was in Mala’s meta? Like NEVER! I was looking at it from a purely logical perspective and I’m not Joker and I’m not limming my strongest tr in the game because they’re MAYBE traitors.

Also, what traitor ever in the history of mafia shoots a player they think is likely scum for towncred anyway? Isn’t that like the antithesis of what they’re supposed to be doing? Like in Community Redux where there were actual traitors, traitors knew that they were expendable but that groupscum wasn’t. So if Mala’s traitor, than she’s defacto gamethrowing here by shooting Enchant. Occams razor says I’m right and you’re not.

~H
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3391, Radical Rat wrote: Nope. Enchant rolefished and distanced from Elements. Can't be scum.

Or does your logic only apply to caught liars?
I'm not here to fight.

I just think Killing Joke has acted very weird around Elements all game, and keeps ignoring me on that subject.

My entire goal today is: Elements is a better vote than Gimli. Mala ain't happening, whether you're crew or a traitor, you gotta see that!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In all seriousness though, while it is POSSIBLE Elements is scum, I am voting where I have proof first.

If Mala flips green, and there is indeed a bit about Miller, then Gimli and Elements become the top suspects.

If Mala flips red, it's still a maybe on Elements, could have been that she claimed the results to defend her and didn't think through the implications of the Miller claim, but we'll also have another pair of results to work with and we can figure it out from there.

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

Mala isn't the flip. never gonna happen. So vote Elements with me please?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 3393, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 3383, Radical Rat wrote:

~H

When have I ever said that was in Mala’s meta? Like NEVER! I was looking at it from a purely logical perspective and I’m not Joker and I’m not limming my strongest tr in the game because they’re MAYBE traitors.

Also, what traitor ever in the history of mafia shoots a player they think is likely scum for towncred anyway? Isn’t that like the antithesis of what they’re supposed to be doing? Like in Community Redux where there were actual traitors, traitors knew that they were expendable but that groupscum wasn’t. So if Mala’s traitor, than she’s defacto gamethrowing here by shooting Enchant. Occams razor says I’m right and you’re not.

~H
Sorry, I misread your earlier post. You said Pooky shot a teammate before, not Mala. Disregard that point.

Unrelated, but that is a very scary bear...

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In any case, Mala, as traitor, very likely does not know her teammates. So missing is always a possibility. And if she coasts to victory off of it, it won't even have been a miss.

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3395, Radical Rat wrote:

If Mala flips green, and there is indeed a bit about Miller, then Gimli and Elements become the top suspects.
And if you're the traitor, scum wins!

See, you should be voting obvious scum here. Out of everyone, through actions and lacks of actions and absolute willingness to cull Loyal Sailors, ELEMENTS IS CONFIRMED SCUM.

So.

If you wanna win this and you're crew you know what to do. If not, stop trying.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”