redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1572, Asri Teroka wrote: This one feels Gimli is fine, Tweeter of the Morn.
why
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 1575, redFF wrote:
In post 1572, Asri Teroka wrote: This one feels Gimli is fine, Tweeter of the Morn.
why
Why is Sir of the Cakez fine?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Black »

Not this again. Red why do you even bother lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1576, Asri Teroka wrote:
why
i wouldnt be opposed to sircakez i just think gimli is scummier
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: not super important comment onBlack/Ari
In post 1544, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1540, Black wrote:
In post 1538, Aristeia wrote: which post were you shocked by ?
Her moving me from towncore to likely wolf in the span of a couple minutes
I don't understand why this is shocking to you.
In post 1545, Aristeia wrote: if it's wolf!ali repositioning herself to counter your push by shading/discrediting you as scum as you allege, wouldn't it be expected almost?
Whaaat? Are you saying you presume every single you suspect to be scum at all times? I think Black is equivocating "strange/shocking/unusual" behaviour with "scummy" or "suspicious", but here you're treating it like "unexpected". Correct me if I'm wrong but this feels like an entirely semantic objection

I read through the rest of the exchange and trying to read through Ari's posts feels like massively overthinking this
In post 1362, VP Baltar wrote: VOTE: mistyxx

I could do this.

Someone at some point today said the previous redFF wagon was instructive. Maybe Morning Tweet? I'd be curious what was learned there.
Potentially illuminating! Yes, I was wavering on redFF being town but i was hoping that they might go under pressure for... hm..... allow me to get it
Spoiler: redff on cakez
In post 1061, petapan wrote:
In post 1035, VP Baltar wrote:My own take on the cakez wagon is that I kind of like what ari is saying, and that meta read doesn't seem crazy to me. Cakez is not great at scum from what I've seen (I love you cakez!), though others on this site seem to be able to vibe him much better than me.

If ari is town, the wagon comp isn't terrible either outside asri, which could be bussing if cakez flipped scum.
lmfao
In post 1062, petapan wrote: that is such a fucking scummy post
In post 1063, redFF wrote:
In post 1062, petapan wrote: that is such a fucking scummy post
how so
In post 1064, redFF wrote: VOTE: sircakez
I buy ari's meta read and i was gonna vote last night but wanted to see what he came back to the thread with. He's reading like frustrated scum. And the jump on ari for "no content" was arbitrary, feels like he coulda picked a number of people to go at for no content.

I just don't read Cakez this way at all, kind of lost the thought syncing i was having going on
In post 1307, redFF wrote: cakez wagon seems to have lost momentum without him really doing anything?
I dont like this either, feels like making a problem/suspicion out of nothing to me.

I scrolled through the whole way back and it seems like the only other person to vote red since the original gimli/furtive is Mistyx.. so not exactly a lot of pressure

I'm not sure what to make of Gimli vs Red still

I like Misty's recent posting scores more than her earlier posting, I think. That being said i dont see red/gimli as s/s, I think just 1 scum possibly

Spoiler: gimli response
In post 1573, Gimli wrote:
In post 1570, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1475, Gimli wrote:
In post 1470, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1137, Gimli wrote: was someone pushing me?
no but there is going to be very soon with your current play
I've been defending you
In post 1476, Gimli wrote: why don't you search for scum inside your wagon instead of on one of the only people who are actually townreading you?
In post 1498, Gimli wrote:
In post 1488, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1476, Gimli wrote: why don't you search for scum inside your wagon instead of on one of the only people who are actually townreading you?
wtf? this post is scummy af. you dont get towncred just for defending me
okay you do you

but let me go back to this question: do you think your wagon has scum in it? if yes, who?
Gimli feels a bit extra betrayed here, it sort of feels like scum who knows the cakez wagon is off but then cakez goes at him anyway and it's like WHAT. I guess that was an obvious possible conclusion that's already been brought up though. The "I've been defending you." post doesn't exactly sit right
In post 1486, Gimli wrote:
In post 1477, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1161, Gimli wrote: SIRCAKEZ [6]: Aristeia, Alisae, Klick, Cat Scratch Fever, Asri Teroka, redFF

I promise you there is scum in this wagon
how are you so certain on this? who are the scum here?
big wagon with thin reasoning behind, early trenders are towny but the late people in it are sketchy slots, seems you're getting piled on

do you seriously need other people to tell you there's scum in your wagon? do you think you're being wagoned by six townies instead? I'm perplexed you're picking this post of mine, out of all the posts I made, to be sus on. if you're town you must certainly share my line of reasoning here??? like
Something about this "It's pointless to be examining me when there's 4 people voting for you" feels not true, like you're implying Cakez having a suspicion on you can't exist with cakez also suspecting ppl wagoning him. But can't he do both? It's not like suspecting you closes off the possibility of there being scum on the wagon.

Also, of course, ditto on the "It could be 6 townies yes" point as well
In post 1493, Gimli wrote:
In post 1485, Mistyx wrote:
i now want to vote this because this looks like scum mad over a failed pocket
okay but don't you think it's strange that the guy is being piled on but picks my posts to be suspicious about? I'm a little flabbergasted, IDK what to make of it
I guess this is the heart of the issue. Are you really implying because 6 ppl are voting Cakez, then him expressing a suspicion on you is strange? It doesn't feeel that weird. But I'm willing to hear more about this
I think defending myself is pointless cause this is all dumb but I'll note one thing: the "I've been defending you" bit is to cakez saying what I'm posting is gonna get me scumread. Note that he was throwing shade at me already with the "this is scum who is afraid he'll be scumread for lack of posting" bit, I ask him who's scumreading me and he says that. So I point to cakez, like, what I've been doing since that post, and yes I do think it's absolutely nuts that he doesn't have the intuition to check on his wagon first before throwing random shit at me.

But I don't feel that interaction is "weird", I've come to terms that cakez might be scum, there's scum bussing him which is why I was alarmed by the wagon, which is also why my instinct was to defend him and townread him. It's dumb but it's how I was reading the game before.

I think it was CSF who showed cakez' poor progression on Ari, from scumreading to admitting poor understanding of her posts, to scumreading again. I felt his position wrt me was similarly unidimensional now, cause it went from throwing shade due to my self aware inactivity to throwing more shade and flat out call me open wolfing!! For thinking there's scum in his wagon and it being a weird wagon.

pedit: Mulling over Gimli's response still

I'm just not sure *why* Cakez should "have the intuition" to check his wagon rather than go for you. But ultimately not a super huge deal

I will look at CSF on Cakez about Ari.

Spoiler: this, right?
In post 1556, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1507, SirCakez wrote: i still think Ari is scummy and there's prolly a scum or two inside (CSF, Asri, Red)
Why do you still think Ari is scum? you seem to have conceded that your points for scumreading her were not good
In post 1120, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1095, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1052, SirCakez wrote:
In post 917, Firebringer wrote: I would posit that scum her would be more focused on arguing over reasons for scumreading.
ok but I feel like that's exactly what is happening. like the posts I just replied to her on were her debating on her meta and asking me to elaborate on my reasons for SRing her. it feels like she's mad I came for her so early off of not that much.
why would scum her be mad at u for coming at her with not much.

idk about u but when i am scum and i see a weak ass push by town on me with not much i laugh. I don't get mad.
i guess okay
In post 1121, SirCakez wrote:
ugh Fire and Ari are actually making good points

im moving my vote this post pinged me a bit ago
In post 1032, Gimli wrote: Sorry I zoned out of this game and there's a lot of pages to read now, I'll pretty much do it later
this feels like scum worried about being pushed for not posting

VOTE: gimli
In post 1128, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1126, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1117, SirCakez wrote: tweet's opening felt super forced and ungenuine

110 and especially 187
if you think 110 was forced and ungeniune - how do you miss that I immediately push her on 110 in
the very next post

Why do you say that I'm not scumhunting when my thoughts are literally the same as yours are purported to be at that point in time and I am interacting in real time to push the same point that you make?
yeah yeah okay i fucked up

that is not a bad point, why would Cakez even suspect Ari still as of 1507?

At least though, he's not really doing anything proactively about it. Mistyx and Gimli were both votes and Cakez hasn't ever explained why he suspects Ari leading me to believe he doesnt have reasoning so maybe it's one of those gut reads that sits shelved for a while

Mmm I think ultimately Cakez isn't really suspecting Ari the same way he was, but that does involve speculation on my part to get there since he doesn't say himself. I can see why you would come to the conclusion that his progression is incoonsistent although it doesnt read that way to me.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

why
lol, yall realize this slot is going to have to go at some point right?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one still thinks you're mean.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Overall, I'm still a bit suspicious of Gimli. Mostly for the reasons peta has already stated. It's a little suspicious
In post 1526, Gimli wrote: IDK if cakez' push on me now is towny
In post 1527, Gimli wrote: it's a bit too over the top
This also comment also struck me as disingenuine, just now. Something about it

Ughhh I see the beats where Sircakez is over the top though, and rereading the interaction, it sort of makes sense from town!Gimli getting betrayed by town!Cakez too. Cakez indeed went *super hard*. It does sort of seem like bewilderment would make sense

Imma reflect on this. I still do not like Gimli presuming scum on Cakez wagon it feels a little manipulative (like in it feels like you're making this up to justify why it's ridiculous for Cakez to come at you while you're defending him)
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1580, VP Baltar wrote:
why
Meh. It's probably a town slot. Keeping Asri around doesn't do us any harm, even if it doesn't do us much good either
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Asri's is hilariously hypocritical, but I don't know if it's coming from scum.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1582, Morning Tweet wrote: it sort of makes sense from town!Gimli getting betrayed by town!Cakez too
its way funnier if it's scum!gimli getting betrayed by scum!cakez
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1556, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1507, SirCakez wrote: i still think Ari is scummy and there's prolly a scum or two inside (CSF, Asri, Red)
Why do you still think Ari is scum? you seem to have conceded that your points for scumreading her were not good

Spoiler:
In post 1120, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1095, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1052, SirCakez wrote:
In post 917, Firebringer wrote: I would posit that scum her would be more focused on arguing over reasons for scumreading.
ok but I feel like that's exactly what is happening. like the posts I just replied to her on were her debating on her meta and asking me to elaborate on my reasons for SRing her. it feels like she's mad I came for her so early off of not that much.
why would scum her be mad at u for coming at her with not much.

idk about u but when i am scum and i see a weak ass push by town on me with not much i laugh. I don't get mad.
i guess okay
In post 1121, SirCakez wrote:
ugh Fire and Ari are actually making good points

im moving my vote this post pinged me a bit ago
In post 1032, Gimli wrote: Sorry I zoned out of this game and there's a lot of pages to read now, I'll pretty much do it later
this feels like scum worried about being pushed for not posting

VOTE: gimli
In post 1128, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1126, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1117, SirCakez wrote: tweet's opening felt super forced and ungenuine

110 and especially 187
if you think 110 was forced and ungeniune - how do you miss that I immediately push her on 110 in
the very next post

Why do you say that I'm not scumhunting when my thoughts are literally the same as yours are purported to be at that point in time and I am interacting in real time to push the same point that you make?
yeah yeah okay i fucked up
Not all of them but yes I concede that Ari did have some town posts that I neglected
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1557, Gimli wrote: I'm retracting my sircakez townread
LMAO
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1564, petapan wrote: meh i could be wrong about cakez i really don't like him coming back and calling people's lists trash with no elaboration after reading it back again
I feel like they were self explanatory

Like Ali's town core had like Red and Mistyx?? Like wtf?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 1586, SirCakez wrote: Not all of them but yes I concede that Ari did have some town posts that I neglected
what points did fire make that were good and which reasons for scumreading Ari are you sticking by?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1588, SirCakez wrote:Like Ali's town core had like Red and Mistyx?? Like wtf?
If you're wondering who the scum is on your wagon...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1588, SirCakez wrote: Like Ali's town core had like Red and Mistyx?? Like wtf?
VOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakezVOTE: cakez
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Putting me as wolf just for those 2 as town is not a villager throught process.
You are looking for reasons to wolfread me where there are none.
Goodbye.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1580, VP Baltar wrote:
why
i will temporarily make a truce with baltar to say the shitty unfunny gimmick alt should die
free crypto
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one thinks you're mean too!
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Mistyx »

do they need to go because their gimmick is making them marginally harder to read or because their posts are bad

because if it's the latter fair enough but i think the former is kinda meh
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1594, Asri Teroka wrote: This one thinks you're mean too!
Do you have a towncore?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one won't answer you, Black.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 1595, Mistyx wrote: do they need to go because their gimmick is making them marginally harder to read or because their posts are bad

because if it's the latter fair enough but i think the former is kinda meh
Baltar and Peta of the Pan are simply mean.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1597, Asri Teroka wrote: This one won't answer you, Black.
i mean you've basically refused to elaborate on ~all of your reads for the past half of your iso?

so i'm not sure what you're trying to do

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”