Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 849, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 846, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 842, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 829, Frogsterking wrote: Associative tells between CSF and Cephrir slot*

Because of lycanfire.
What associative tells do you think were made when Lycanfire was still in the slot?
Where was the reaction to CSF vote?
There were a lot of votes Lycan didn’t react to.
Lycanfire was posting at the time CSF voted him. Lycanfire made 6 posts in one "session" and CSF voted him in between his first and second post.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

@froggy

Upon first glance I'm not sure I'm convinced but I'll take a closer look when I can
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Frogsterking »

They pagetopped this together:
In post 75, Lycanfire wrote: frogsterking with a lot of busy work, probscum.

brickwall sharing their life story most definitely scum.

furtive making conversation all game also scum.

VOTE: furtive

by reading this post and not voting for scum you are... also scum.
In post 76, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: VOTE: Lycanfire
Lycanfire and CSF both continue posting and lycanfire doesn't react to CSF.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 851, Save The Dragons wrote: @froggy

Upon first glance I'm not sure I'm convinced but I'll take a closer look when I can
Thank you
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 829, Frogsterking wrote: Associative tells between CSF and Cephrir slot*

Because of lycanfire.
What associative tells do you think were made when Lycanfire was still in the slot?
In post 850, Frogsterking wrote:

Because of lycanfire.
Lycanfire was posting at the time CSF voted him. Lycanfire made 6 posts in one "session" and CSF voted him in between his first and second post.
Check the time stamps on page 4, alchemist.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 839, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 837, Cephrir wrote:
In post 828, Frogsterking wrote:If that's what Cephrir is doing, how come he has such a limited ability to describe WHY CSF is actually Town?
because no one has asked and i don't know if csf wants me to say it based on a post she made a while ago
It's fine if you say it
ok

csf is town because she's posting, her scum game is really bad
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:12 am

Post by furtiveglance »

StD what made you scumread Cephrir in Temple? Can you pinpoint anything you're seeing that's different this game?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 855, Cephrir wrote:
In post 839, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 837, Cephrir wrote:
In post 828, Frogsterking wrote:If that's what Cephrir is doing, how come he has such a limited ability to describe WHY CSF is actually Town?
because no one has asked and i don't know if csf wants me to say it based on a post she made a while ago
It's fine if you say it
ok

csf is town because she's posting, her scum game is really bad
I'm aware of CSF's scum range and how lively she is playing this game, with absolutely no assistance from her team until you showed up.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Oh shoot I actually didn't intend that to be a dig at Cephrir at all. I just meant to say that yes Cephrir is correct that CSF is usually lurk!scum, and I believe that for most of the beginning of the game CSF was basically solo, and when her first AWOL partner replaced out, the replacement was NM lmao. My read on her is that she stepped up to the occasion and increased her activity levels.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Brickwalll »

I’m back with a lot of pages having passed since I last was here. Please point me to anything I’ve missed or pressing, and I’ll begin reading through.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 215, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: What a pair of replacements lmao. Welcome!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 859, Brickwalll wrote: I’m back with a lot of pages having passed since I last was here. Please point me to anything I’ve missed or pressing, and I’ll begin reading through.
Sorry, I'll go back to trying to keep my posts in check, I need to take a break anyway. I don't have any posts to link to off the top of my head but if you have any questions for me now I'll keep an eye on the thread.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 859, Brickwalll wrote: I’m back with a lot of pages having passed since I last was here. Please point me to anything I’ve missed or pressing, and I’ll begin reading through.
I would still like a response to .

Beyond that, most of the talk has been around Cephrir so I’d like your take on the whole Cephrir situation once you’re caught up.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 854, Frogsterking wrote:

Because of lycanfire.
In post 850, Frogsterking wrote:

Because of lycanfire.
Check the time stamps on page 4, alchemist.
I still don’t get why that makes CSF scum. Lycan could just be scum ignoring a naked vote from a Townie.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:28 am

In post 856, furtiveglance wrote: StD what made you scumread Cephrir in Temple? Can you pinpoint anything you're seeing that's different this game?
The pt helped he wasn't really solving me and was getting tilted that I was scumreading him for what he probably thought were dumb reasons

I don't want to say I'm an expert cephrir reader cuz I'm not but I'm ok at it and I'm feeling his energy as frustration for being wrongly scumread this time. I think he's town here but I'm probably not going to bet the farm on it yet
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 654, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 644, Frogsterking wrote:
It will take me a long time to actually write up all the reasons. The first few things in chronological order were that you didn't express any paranoia about my alignment, you were extremely pockety with how you treated my page 1 post wrt to Eiralox, and I value T3's early scum ping on you pretty highly. Also, you didn't question Brickwalll while you were voting them for pressure which I notice are things you often combine as Town, and you moved your vote before Brickwalll could do anything AI. In fact this lack of questioning who you are voting and innopportune vote movements are a common theme in fact in your ISO. Non-chronologically, off the top of my head I value Enchant's point in pretty highly, I noticed your SvS interaction with lycanfire, you TMI'd Penguin as Town, I believe you are a capable scum hunter who can recognize that Dionysus is likely to be Town and I believe this whole Dionysus push is likely to be a counterwagon. Tonight your language in was extremely suspicious: you seem self-conscious in general when posting with Cephrir (which you do reluctantly after I call you both out together) and in you felt the need to qualify that you *are* in fact trying to sort Cephrir lol.
Why do you value T3's scum ping?

I just think Dionysus has a decent chance of flipping scum >_> and if you weren't preflipping people and seriously considered my meta point, maybe you'd see it

Penguin is just an easy read
That is basically just the cliff notes of my scum case on you.
(1) Really it is going to be quite difficult to convince me that you're Town because I have a lot on you.
I think if I had to choose a few things overall that would help to change my mind it would be if you could convince me that
(2) you didn't magically divine my alignment at the beginning of the game
(3) you and lycanfire weren't SvS
, and (4) there was some purpose behind your vote movements throughout the game.
1. I'm a very easy sort... like look at my past games. I don't want to go into it more than that.

2. Your start didn't ping me.... so I don't know if I can convince you of this. But even if your initial post did ping me, I wouldn't have pointed it out right away. Me sussing you based on your first post in xyzzy game was a tactical error of mine that I realized quickly into Day 1.

3. Can you quote what you think was SvS with Lycanfire?

4. This will happen but in an hour or so. The move off Brickwall was because his entrance didn't ping me whereas Eiralox's did, and I thought it was a better shout for getting out of RVS faster. Wagons based off of "gut" can be easily shrugged off; the faster you can vote someone with an explained reason, the better
I'm going to respond to this by the way. Also AFAIK you never followed up on 4.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 864, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 856, furtiveglance wrote: StD what made you scumread Cephrir in Temple? Can you pinpoint anything you're seeing that's different this game?
The pt helped he wasn't really solving me and was getting tilted that I was scumreading him for what he probably thought were dumb reasons

I don't want to say I'm an expert cephrir reader cuz I'm not but I'm ok at it and I'm feeling his energy as frustration for being wrongly scumread this time. I think he's town here but I'm probably not going to bet the farm on it yet
Do you believe scum!Cephrir would display genuine frustration here? Do you believe Cephrir is easier to read when he is pushing you, ie seeing how he approaches your slot helps you to sort him?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@
alchemist

did you take into account the time stamps, the context of the game and what they were motivated by?

I'm sorry I walked into this a weird way by answering what I didn't like from only one side (lycanfire.) For example, it isn't just that lycanfire didn't ask CSF why she voted him, CSF didn't ask lycanfire about his reads either, despite them both being online at the same time...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:49 am

Yes to frustration

It was more that it felt like he already knew i was town
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 867, Frogsterking wrote: @
alchemist

did you take into account the time stamps, the context of the game and what they were motivated by?

I'm sorry I walked into this a weird way by answering what I didn't like from only one side (lycanfire.) For example, it isn't just that lycanfire didn't ask CSF why she voted him, CSF didn't ask lycanfire about his reads either, despite them both being online at the same time...
I think is the weirdest post in the whole thing.

I also think CSF was also putting a lot of energy into her conversation with you which had just started and the initial vote on lycan was likely a knee-jerk reaction to a bad post. I still don’t think this is damning evidence of a s/s interaction.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Death by 1000 Pagetops

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 780, Cephrir wrote: someone slap me next time i talk to this asshat
Insulting other players is not acceptable.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 27
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Death by 1000 Pagetops

Pronoun: She/Her