Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1153, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Town seems to have too much firepower though. Mass rb + 2 vigs doesn't sound right even for madness.
I thought all roles were random, is "balance" taken to account? Can anyone answer this?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1173, Enchant wrote:
In post 1172, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: also I'm definitely not scum though

And pretty much the distraction that you all fell for it anyway.

Hopefully, you will play the game more productively now that I hard claimed.
Issue is that you still wield vote and you are not really cooperating if you withholding something, especially with you expressing how we suck.
I think in critical moment you just will scumside, helping them achieve majority faster.

Therefore, why we should risk it?
Agreed
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1176, Gimli wrote: we can do two things here

1) work kyoko as a compromise vig shot on n2. say we flip kuzu and he is mafia. killing kyoko serves us well, because her ENTIRE equity itg is scum or 3p. we don't lose one of ours. now, if we flip kuzu and he is actually town, then IDK if shooting her is good, because I think her 3p equity is big, since that claim outs her if another 3p flips (I think?). meaning scum shouldn't claim 3p. but she can be a traitor role etc with a neighboring modifier. who tf knows.

2) change hail for whatever ability shows all the targeted. it would require our full claims. we'd learn kyoko's 3p for sure, and she could pick our TOWNIEST PERSON ITG for her target. that way she'd win with town and we'd all be happy with that. at some point the towniest person needs to be resolved so we know she is winning with us. so, it's a thing.
I think kirigiri is a waste of a vig shot, if we want to vote, we just vote her. Also because that would make things to linear for Kitty. I still think Hail is the best option as it gives us more of a head start on scum. Is there a role that can't be tracked when doing a kill? In epicmafia it was called Ninja but, not sure if there is one like that here in this game. If so, that would make the other options pointless.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1197, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: Gimli continually pushing for Kyoto to die even after she fullclaimed is an abysmally bad look.
I agree actually with this. We know Kiri is 3p so why would we waste a shot there right now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1214, Gimli wrote:
In post 1197, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: Gimli continually pushing for Kyoto to die even after she fullclaimed is an abysmally bad look.
if she is a bad 3p instead of what she is claiming, we might not know until too late. I think you're scum so it doesn't matter that you're shading me over it.
Ah, wait I guess I didn't think about this. She could be 3p but not one that actually wins with us as town. Good point.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1226, Enchant wrote:
MegAzumarill wrote:
Benign Third Party List:

Spoiler:
Vampire
Info
Demon
Info
Fiend
Info
Dictator
Info
Sidekick
Info
Hermit
Info
Deathseeker
Info
Let's see.
Just quoting this to look into after I catch up.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1267, Gimli wrote: oh okay I'm glad you're talking about haunted village. to @everyone check townie kuzu playing and eliminate him from this game cause the difference is so obvious: viewtopic.php?sid=&f=51&t=90328&user_select%5B%5D=31886
You're right he does seem different. Not sure if it's because this is a madness game and before he was PR in a non madness game, which carries a different weight.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1270, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1267, Gimli wrote: oh okay I'm glad you're talking about haunted village. to @everyone check townie kuzu playing and eliminate him from this game cause the difference is so obvious: viewtopic.php?sid=&f=51&t=90328&user_select%5B%5D=31886
Mind telling the class what the “obvious difference” is? You should be able to do so since you seem to think it exists. I will grant my gameplay there differs in some ways but has absolutely nothing to do with my alignment. And I a think my conviction there and here match rather fairly.
I think you're way more assertive this game than last
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1289, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1283, Herta wrote: I really dislike both Fuyuhiko and Gimli here.

It would seem Kyoko could be vigged? We can't have her in elo if she is what she says she is and confirming herself doesn't change that.
Oh fuck it.

I'm a pirate and I need to plunder all living alignments in game. if I do I'll leave the game entirely. its a role steal.

I was intending to steal gimli's role town or scum his claim was that its a useless role anyway.

that's why I have to target scum too

and I wont be here in elo to decision make. If I am, I'm more interested to town side then for sure than to scum side cause of nature of my role.

its bad to claim this for town cause I could have absorbed scum role before claiming anything

but if you wanna just threaten me with vigging, at least have all the facts.

(also this means I'm not the only 3p in game. there are 2 of us. make whatever you want of the setup based on this info)
Yikes
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1303, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 1297, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1098, Herta wrote: Using hail again seems to me not a good play.
In the words of TL 'scum mindset'
How so? I think there’s reasons to not use hail tonight. I would suggest Marashu holster rather than use another power so hail can be done again later though.
What if scum just kill him tonight and we don't get another use of his role? It's silly not to just use hail again.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1313, Aisa wrote: I wanna go watch MasterChef right now. Before I go, I leave you with this riddle: what if Gimli is the other Pirate
So Pirate is a group scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1316, Enchant wrote:
In post 1308, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1130, Enchant wrote: Conclusion: NM can have guilty. But most likely he is bullshitting as none of these are "directly condemning".
I haven't played with N_M in years. Does he actually do this regularly? I remember him being a lurker/troll but he actually seems adamant right now since he hasn't dropped it yet.
In one normal when we had elo NM claimed guilty on townie and voted them.

They were Loyal Doctor.
Okay, then I'm disregarding his guilty
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1336, Gimli wrote: I wanted her to commit to a read because 'dislike' doesn't mean anything. I wanted her to say what she meant. she gave me the worst possible answer. can't you see that?
Oooh, we might actually agree with something here for once

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Marashu »

Hm. So if we kill all groupscum before the pirates get to take any night actions, they lose. It is to their benefit if there is at least 1 true groupscum left standing by N3. Neat.

That said, if they plunder town and the groupscum is eliminated, pirates win with town because the only other faction alive at that time would be town. They just need to pick someone on town's side to vanillize - by N3 I'll be out of shots anyway and don't care if you vanillize me, but it wouldn't give any role info if your team plans on using it for rolecopping.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1344, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote: Well that’s my cover blown; at least it lasted for one full game.
I had a feeling it was you, but wasn't sure. Glad to be playing with you again.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Marashu »

In post 1360, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1313, Aisa wrote: I wanna go watch MasterChef right now. Before I go, I leave you with this riddle: what if Gimli is the other Pirate
So Pirate is a group scum?
Pirate is a benign groupscum.

Spoiler: Pirates
In post 5, MegAzumarill wrote:
Faction Introduction:
Pirates

Pirates
have a factional Complex Combined Vanillaiser/ Role Cop action. (the target will lose all personal abilities and the
Pirate
performing their action will learn their role. This fails if used on a vanilla role.

Pirates
win when at least 1 player from each other alignment still alive in the game has been successfully plundered and at least one
Pirate
is alive.
A
Pirate
win causes all members of that faction to leave the game victorious and the rest of the game to continue.
Additional Info:
Cop: Maritime Cop
Godfather: Pirate Captain
Miller: Sailor
Mason: Coast Guard

Factional Concept by KittyTacky

(Note that since this post is a faction introduction it should be treated as "Vanilla" if rolled for a role.)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So can't Herta be the Pirate or am I reading this wrong?

Also sorry my catchup was basically 1 page worth of posts.

We only have 1 day left I think. We need to at least come up with the consensus on who Kitty should shoot today and who the votes for today's elim will be between. mara what are your thoughts?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

herta be the pirate miller*
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Enchant »

You again lied. That's not third party.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Marashu »

Wait, a pirate win means they exit the game with a win. So it's guaranteed that the first person they target and the last person they target are not aligned. And it sounds like people discarded vanilla roles, which are the roles that protect from pirate, oddly enough. That said, if pirates tell us who they are pirating, then if they exit at night, we can basically use that as a parity cop between the first person they target and the last person they target. No reason to hunt/shoot pirates.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1368, Enchant wrote: You again lied. That's not third party.
Yeah, so Kirigiri is groupscum not third party. And there are others (If I'm reading this right.) Herta is likely another since he's the Miller.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1369, Marashu wrote: Wait, a pirate win means they exit the game with a win. So it's guaranteed that the first person they target and the last person they target are not aligned. And it sounds like people discarded vanilla roles, which are the roles that protect from pirate, oddly enough. That said, if pirates tell us who they are pirating, then if they exit at night, we can basically use that as a parity cop between the first person they target and the last person they target. No reason to hunt/shoot pirates.
But on the flip side, if we wait too long, can't they just side with scum?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 0, MegAzumarill wrote: 2. The moderator rolls a random number from 1 to the number of entries in the corresponding list to determine what is present in the game.
3. The moderator rolls an additional number on the True Groupscum list.
4. The moderator takes the given non-town factions rolled and generates an alignment lineup (this may vary based on the factions chosen)
Ex ( 9 town, 3 Dark Creatures, 1 Aligner)
5. The moderator rolls from this thread to give each player two role cards. (If no role is in a post, treat as vanilla)
6 The moderator sends each player their alignment and their role cards (Partners and factional PTs are NOT given out at this time)
7 The player's then pick their desired role, publically discarding the other role.
it's very hard to understand what we actually have here. are we guaranteed to have at least 2 pirates? what does that mean wrt true groupscum? are they also a duo? are they 3? can we be playing a 8-3-2 setup?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Enchant »

13 players.

2 benign group
3 probably main group

8 town vs 5 evil

Damn we already fucked, that's annoying
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

And based on how Pirate is worded it seems like there has to be another group scum with them for them to work. so it's potentially 5 v 3 v 3 right now?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”