Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

I know, it's sad. That's why, like I hinted a lot earlier, I was hoping you'd come to at least some of these conclusions yourself, why ignored Nancy.

But.

Well......

Damn yeah I do trust you.

This remains my best move, I don't easily break my word. But....

Let's hear from Flea the Magician and Bellaphant. And MalaKittens, who unlike Elements and Killing Joke, hasn't seemed to be present during my outflow of joy.

I wanted to hold back completely, utterly, I was still sus of both Bella and Flea, and really hoped to hunt the third down... but as I said, I think you, and then Elements and Killing Joke, have shown it to be Mala. Now, I don't really want to talk about this, I talked about pre-blow out Joker but heck Imma say this, blowout Joker might also have.... lost direction when I called for Killing Joke/Elements. At that point I was leaning toward Bella, or FLea as third tbh, but..... yeah not one of my more solid analysis but I think you calling mala/elements/killing joke might have...begun something. Just.... my feelings, I'm not pushing anything so take that with a grain of salt but I guess at this point I'm no longer even trying to hide my stream of consciousness so might as well voice all my instincts.

----------------------

But we got time. I really want to stick to my word, feel it's right, but.................

I'm a fickle, fluid creature. Time defeats me. So eh we'll see.

-----------------

Why am i still awake?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3849, Radical Rat wrote: I wish you would reconsider moving your vote. Give us another day, another spot to feed the PoE.

I know you won't, but I wish you would.
Hey yeah I answered this post in a big post. So. We'll talk later.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 3820, Radical Rat wrote: For now, last thing I want to do is a sort of informal vote.

I think basically everyone agrees that, for today, it has to be between Eiralox, Malakittens, or Elements.

Can I get everyone to state their preference from that group?

Mine is Malakittens, because of all my aforementioned issues, and my new paranoia of her being a third party mucking up everything else.
Currently Eira. Need to look over Elements, not touching Mala today.

3p is unlikely, if there is, i would say survivor(stowaway) and that would potentially put this as a Kingmaker? Or 1 from YOLO maybe? Id have to think it out again.

Also i wrote this out like 7 hours ago but my game snuck up on me x.x
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Votecount 5.04

Elements (1):
Eiralox.
Eiralox (1):
Elements.

Not Voting (5):
Nancy Drew 39, Bellaphant, Radical Rat, Flea The Magician, Malakittens.

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to eliminate someone.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2023-02-18 10:00:00).

Mod Notes
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:09 pm

In post 3830, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3829, Eiralox wrote: Eira, a right jolly sailor, has stated that if Elements is indeed a roleblocker they'll give you a chance, Nancy.

Ifs and buts don't build boats or save crews though.

Votes do.
I don’t know what Elements is but it’s batshit nutso for you to have me as a buddy with Elements. Why in the actual fuck would Elements have visited us if we’re both SvS whatever tf Elements is?
If parity cop, basis to build from. A known vanilla.
If RB, sod knows.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:15 pm

Its past midnight, i have read up, I'll make more comment tomorrow when ive done my elements read.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3852, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3820, Radical Rat wrote: For now, last thing I want to do is a sort of informal vote.

I think basically everyone agrees that, for today, it has to be between Eiralox, Malakittens, or Elements.

Mine is Malakittens, because of all my aforementioned issues, and my new paranoia of her being a third party mucking up everything else.
Any explanation for this other than 'Eira Bad?'

Why is MalaKittens off the table?

I once more state, if you are crew, voting for me ends things. I have, in quite detail, said where the mutineers very very likely seem to be.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@Radical Rat:

I'm scared here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:37 pm

In post 3856, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3852, Flea The Magician wrote:

Any explanation for this other than 'Eira Bad?'

Why is MalaKittens off the table?

I once more state, if you are crew, voting for me ends things. I have, in quite detail, said where the mutineers very very likely seem to be.
Tempted to pull a you here and tell you to ISO me.

You have been consistently chaotic and hard to work with. Attempts to engage with you have left me nothing but frustration as even watching you with others leads to "ME RIGHT. YOU WRONG. I NO TALK NOW."

Mala is absolutely off the table as for what feels like the 100th time, i do not believe mala shoots scum as scum. The Admiral claim i actually find believable.

HMS - Her/His Majesties Ship.
That means we are a sanctioned vessal, that means we have royal approval and as privateers we ould be called on to become part of a fleet, said fleet would be headed by an admiral who fits as a miller because everyone would be sus of them. Failing that somehow a 3p? Which would be survivor. Mala should have been resolved before today and if she is 3P or town, eliminating her loses. So you need to be 100% certain she is a mutineer here.

I will be rereading your ISO too, and i will probably have questions.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3858, Flea The Magician wrote:
Tempted to pull a you here and tell you to ISO me.
Not totally fair but fair. I mean.... yeah I'm gonna rant so I'll shut up.
You have been consistently chaotic

Mostly yes
In post 3858, Flea The Magician wrote: and hard to work with.
I've been struggling here, very frustrated, so yeah. I've been very very very open over the last few pages, so, am I still hard to work with? After everything I have said today? That's me being hard, closed, uncooperative? {Post Edit: Well, I am quite direct and rude at times}

Attempts to engage with you have left me nothing but frustration as even watching you with others leads to "ME RIGHT. YOU WRONG. I NO TALK NOW."
Fair, especially concerning you and me DAY 4. Most of that comes from knowing Elements flip scum, letting my drive be manipulated by Killing Joke even while not fully trusting them and, on that same day, thinking Gimli is scum for siding with scum.

In post 3858, Flea The Magician wrote: Mala is absolutely off the table as for what feels like the 100th time, i do not believe mala shoots scum as scum. The Admiral claim i actually find believable.
There's a reason I don't want to flip Mala before Elements or Killing Joke but... please see what me and Radical Rat have said?

In post 3858, Flea The Magician wrote: HMS - Her/His Majesties Ship.
That means we are a sanctioned vessal, that means we have royal approval and as privateers we ould be called on to become part of a fleet, said fleet would be headed by an admiral who fits as a miller because everyone would be sus of them. Failing that somehow a 3p? Which would be survivor. Mala should have been resolved before today and if she is 3P or town, eliminating her loses. So you need to be 100% certain she is a mutineer here.
Radical Rat was 100% sure. I have become... 100% sure. Just because Mala fits in with Elements/Killing Joke, perfectly in terms of how they acted around one another, just now.

I try to remain open-minded on the Admiral claim but SIMPLY CAN'T TRUST IT. Like.... no. I can't? It just goes against the entire theme, I'd say, of having pirates on a ship as a crew. No. I'm feeling that maybe it's a claim just to avoid any surprise counterclaims. I mean, I'm just not seeing the point here: Cabin Boy, Lookout, Captain, Boatswain(?), Admiral(!!?)

Doesn't really fit to me.

Even if the ship be a privateer vessel, if design of game is so lore-rich, I just don't trust it on name alone.

Regarding the mech of Mala's role, Rat was heavy sus on that D4 and I admit it's something I need to read up on. BUT: Elements has a fake role. Mala being 'cleared' D4... just too convenient, especially as Gimli died. Still, I was chosen as the idiot to survive, it seems.

I will be rereading your ISO too, and i will probably have questions.
Thank you! I'll try to answer any and all questions, I'm more certain here and know who I need on my side.

I've been scared.

After reading this.........................

I still think you're crew!

Less scared, feel solid on my solve. Welll..... why am i scared when I laughed like that earlier? I'm tired. Makes me care more? Or I'm just like..... nah whatever I'm going nowhere with this.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3844, Eiralox wrote: Also, I'm a fucking loyal sailor. Asking me for something I can't provide just ain't gonna work.

So: Vote Elements and let's find out, let's see! Roleblocker, not roleblocker? Know what me gold's one, but also know, Nancy, that voting Elements is the last thing you want to do.

Now............... That wasn't so happy was it?

A bit of a downer?

Means I'm done here.
The last thing
I WANT
is for this to be actual elo and I fucking vote wrong. so seriously knock it off. You constantly shading me is just exaerarting me and not helpng me to figure out who’s actually telling the truth here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Pirates frequently ahem.... Acquire.... vessels that were officially sanctioned. And if we were privateers, it still seems strange that an Admiral would be on board a privateer ship and not a naval flagship.

I wouldn't base an entire case on a flavor claim, but on top of everything else? It just doesn't work for me.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3846, Radical Rat wrote: Okay Eira, I'll bite. But I won't vote for Elements today. I don't see a world in which Scum!Elements visits Scum!KJ. It would have to be some kind of weird augmentative role. Either a doctor, or something more exotic. It's hypothetically possible... but not very plausible.

Malakittens is present in both of our solves, and flipping her is likely to be very informative. Why will you not vote there while we figure out Elements when the PoE narrows?
But why would scum!Mala shoot Enchant? I don’t understand how you can just ignore that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Nah Nancy. Both you and Joker had your chance manipulating me.

Engage with someone else.

I'm over it.

I know who I need.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 3862, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3846, Radical Rat wrote: Okay Eira, I'll bite. But I won't vote for Elements today. I don't see a world in which Scum!Elements visits Scum!KJ. It would have to be some kind of weird augmentative role. Either a doctor, or something more exotic. It's hypothetically possible... but not very plausible.

Malakittens is present in both of our solves, and flipping her is likely to be very informative. Why will you not vote there while we figure out Elements when the PoE narrows?
But why would scum!Mala shoot Enchant? I don’t understand how you can just ignore that.
Could be traitor, as I've said.
After the flavor claim my thinking has also evolved to include Mala being third party rather than groupscum.
And it could be a galaxy brain play, which is probably the least likely option, but if it is the case... It's working.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3863, Eiralox wrote: Nah Nancy. Both you and Joker had your chance manipulating me.

I'm over it.

I know who I need.
NO! You are going to engage with me until I goddamned figure out who’s fucking lying here and not a moment sooner and if you’re town here, you’re doing the opposite of helping me with that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3861, Radical Rat wrote: Pirates frequently ahem.... Acquire.... vessels that were officially sanctioned. And if we were privateers, it still seems strange that an Admiral would be on board a privateer ship and not a naval flagship.

I wouldn't base an entire case on a flavor claim, but on top of everything else? It just doesn't work for me.
I said earlier my first thought was pirate admiral, like those did exist, in china from ancient times.

But yeah. Not going off the flips we have something I can put stock in right now.

Cook or Deckhand or Rigger or whatever wouldnt have been so sus to me... but.... if Mala is traitor.... hmmm. What would that be named?

Ive talked too much. Be well everyone.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3865, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3863, Eiralox wrote: Nah Nancy. Both you and Joker had your chance manipulating me.

I'm over it.

I know who I need.
NO! You are going to engage with me until I goddamned figure out who’s fucking lying here and not a moment sooner and if you’re town here, you’re doing the opposite of helping me with that.
You don't seem to have gotten the message. Vote Elements, show me they're a roleblocker as you keep.... hoping? What even? What did Joker even do, end Day One?

No. You vote Elements, I interact. You don't, I don't.

You're not in my crew core. I owe you nothing.

I'll save my breath.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3867, Eiralox wrote:
In post 3865, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I'm over it.

I know who I need.
You don't seem to have gotten the message. Vote Elements, show me they're a roleblocker as you keep.... hoping? What even? What did Joker even do, end Day One?

No. You vote Elements, I interact. You don't, I don't.

You're not in my crew core. I owe you nothing.

I'll save my breath.
You’re the one not getting it. I don’t gaf who’s towncore I’m in. I don’t want to vote wrong and if you’re town here, you have an obligation to town to help me with this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Eiralox »

?

You're not.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:53 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

@everyone, who's town? Like, rr and Nancy are my 'town'' I have really muddled reads on eira and flea right now, feel we won't know more about mala until there's a flip and basically believe Elly to be the correct elim for today.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:08 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 3870, Bellaphant wrote: @everyone, who's town? Like, rr and Nancy are my 'town'' I have really muddled reads on eira and flea right now, feel we won't know more about mala until there's a flip and basically believe Elly to be the correct elim for today.
Exactly me, you, Radical Rat and Flea.

I'm waiting for Mala to check in but that, exactly, is the crew.

I'm busy today.

I hope we can come to see the collective light here.

Please..... let's just not, any of the four of us, vote each other. The mutineers will jump like sharks.

As I told Radical rat earlier, I might be open to change if things are real bad.... mechanically Elements remains the best vote from where im at.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:29 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I want mala to explain why she targetted enchant, who could've easily been a lim, over someone like flea/kj.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:30 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I really /want/ you to be to town eira, and my brain wants flea to be scum, but I'm worried I'm wrong. I can see mala as 3p really easily so I do think mech wise Elly is the vote.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:31 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Also, the fact that neither of you have been hammered suggests to me that one of you is scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”