Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by Gimli »

I sent furtive my thing for obvious reasons, but in case it's not clear: there are three people mechanically clear after d1: petapan, aristeia and furtive. peta and aristeia are more likely to be kill targets for scum after d1. I would maybe send it to a strong TR like black or alisae instead but chose the guaranteed townie over the likely one.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:26 pm

Post by Gimli »

odds of it ending today? 3 groupscum + 1 traitor makes sense in this setup?

also can we be playing against 3p as well? IDK it feels too easy, it shouldn't be so easy
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one might still trust Firebringer.

Alisae wants to save Shea?

As they have tried to save Cakez?

All Alisaes says is: I not wolf. Anyone who say I am wolf are insane and need to die.

Get Shea and Alisae.

This one doesn't see the point in wasting time
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Gimli »

also asri is 99% just a townie and a distraction like I said when we got the red on cakez
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hi ok I have additional thought and then I am going to go.

Please continue massclaim. There's a lot of flexibility with my role and this gamestate. I can say that I for instance will always go on Ari. Furtive has a lot of options here and it's a complete coinflip as to what will actually happen.
Furtive can decide that he wants to shoot someone in the face. Furtive can also decide to protect Ari and we get an extremely safe cop clear.
Obviously the ladder is the better play. Most wolf teams will recognize this and would probably use this opportunity to shoot furtive as he is stupidly op right now due to the fact he has 2 very strong late game abilities (JK is super strong with 1 wolf left as the rb will clear someone if there's a kill. Vig is self-explanatory). Additionally most wolves will probably want to make sure that their kill actually goes through!

It's ultimately wine and how furtive decides to read the wine.
He can make sure Ari sees the next day phase alive or he can make the read that he's dying tonight (edit while writing the post: or gimli, gimli could also die tonight) and go for his gun.
Wolves have to make a read on what Furtive will actually do here. They can shoot Ari with the chance that their kill won't go through but to force us to be on Ari. Or they can just shoot Furtive.

I'll be honest I have no idea why wolves killed CSF. That kill seems really bad to me. To me it looked like they made that kill to try to get information on the setup but like they're probably anticipating massclaim tomorrow so they're going to get that information anyways and Gimli is a walking problem for wolves. ig wolves just completely bought that Furtive was 1-shot and didn't think to be skeptical of that. I was as it was weaker with my role but it didn't make sense to say anything about it d2 given his play so I just didn't. But like why CSF over Ari at this point in the game unless they think Ari won't track them which I could buy shea thinking that and performing the kill considering as that is most likely what happened. I could also see Shea thinking that he is in the worst position right now as a wolf and deciding to perform the kill based off of this logic.

Wolves also can't ignore Gimli. Because Gimli lives today, he gets to print another gun and is just going to keep printing more guns if he is kept alive. Wolves have to have an answer for him at some point. In fact, typing it out I can see wolves wanting to kill Gimli > Furtive tonight. They could let Gimli live last night but today would probably be too much and I can imagine wolves opting to look there in search of not having to deal with the wine while looking for an optimal move.

Now, if we have more protectives, then Furtive and Ari are actually just both unstoppable and there is actually a clear action here. Both of these players need to be alive to see the next day. I think there aren't any slots that are more important than these ones so it's fine if wolves shoot outside of them. If Gimli is shot at night here I think Village is happy with that. Village is okay with protectives being kill sponges. And obviously I think if wolves shoot someone that isn't {Gimli, other protectives} like Peta, me because they want to kill 2 villagers, Klick, or like anyone who doesn't have any actual power relevancy then we are also okay with that.

"BUT ALI HOW CAN WE BE OKAY WITH VILLAGERS DIEING"
Well wolves shooting Gimli tells the village that he's town.
Protectives with this kind of lead are perfectly okay being bullet sponges as they're doing their job to make sure that the most important players right now stay alive.
and then obviously anyone else that doesn't fit into the above puzzle so far is a great night kill as if they decide to go for those kills then they're blundering as things will just get worse for them.

If we have more investigative I'm pretty sure the game is over as those will also have to be addressed via nightkill.

If we really don't want to massclaim can we explain why instead of "eh we don't need to" or "the guy pushing for massclaim is a wolf kekw"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4102, Gimli wrote: I sent furtive my thing for obvious reasons, but in case it's not clear: there are three people mechanically clear after d1: petapan, aristeia and furtive. peta and aristeia are more likely to be kill targets for scum after d1. I would maybe send it to a strong TR like black or alisae instead but chose the guaranteed townie over the likely one.
Peta's kill equity goes down because his role is useless and there are more threatening roles right now that wolves will have to go after.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't think I should be receiving any guns you print Gimli, I would have yelled at you if you gave me a gun. I probably should have explicitly told you not to give me a gun yesterday.
If I was in your shoes N2 I sending a gun to Peta that seems pretty safe. That or like Klick or MT. Those slots all would seem like safe choices to me if I was in your shoes.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4104, Asri Teroka wrote: Alisae wants to save Shea?
YES OMG YES
I WANT TO SAVE SHEA BY ASKING PEOPLE TO UNVOTE HIM, JUST SO I CAN FINISH MASSCLAIM AND THEN WE ALL GO BACK TO VOTING SHEA

WHAT IS GOING ON??????????????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

WHAT KIND OF SAVE ATTEMPT IS "HEY CAN WE UNVOTE THE PERSON WHO IS GUILTIED THIS DAY PHASE SO WE CAN MASSCLAIM AND THEN VOTE HIM AFTER"
WHY WOULD I EVEN WANT TO SAVE SHEA?
WHAT HAVE I EVEN DONE THAT INDICATED I WANT TO KEEP SHEA ALIVE?

LIKE WHAT??????????????????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

Your closemindedness literally has no fucking bounds but :thumbsup: :clown: :clown:
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:51 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 4111, Alisae wrote: Your closemindedness literally has no fucking bounds but :thumbsup: :clown: :clown:
he is even more sure you're mafia now cause you're being a meanie
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:52 pm

Post by Gimli »

mean people = mafia
people that scumread asri = mafia
people that are nice to asri and don't scumread him = locktownies

there's a system to it
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4112, Gimli wrote:
In post 4111, Alisae wrote: Your closemindedness literally has no fucking bounds but :thumbsup: :clown: :clown:
he is even more sure you're mafia now cause you're being a meanie
How to play villager 101
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by Asri Teroka »

VOTE: The Status Quo
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:10 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4090, Black wrote: If Ari/Peta/Klick all vote mass claim then I am in
I'm in favor of massclaim

I think massclaim is very good for town here for the reasons that Alisae has already said. I think people are hesitant to massclaim for reasons that don't really correlate with how likely it is to help us find the remaining scum.

Mafia games are very snowbally. The scumteam seems to have been balanced around their fairly strong PRs so far. With two of the scum's PRs out of the game, their defenses to the town's actions are massively weakened. We can coordinate and make this already won game even more won.

We should massclaim, not because people who are towny say so, but because it's actually just a very good idea.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:13 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

furtiveglance:

What is your current view on Alisae, Gimli and Klick?

This one would love to hear from you!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:19 am

Post by Klick »

I think Alisae is very obvious town at this point and the suspicion on e is a bit silly
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:17 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE COUNT 3.01

WITH 14 VOTES IN PLAY, IT TAKES 8 TO MAKE A DECISION. DAY 3 ENDS IN (expired on 2023-03-02 03:15:00).

execution
THESTATUSQUO [4]:
redFF, Firebringer, Black, Asri Teroka

NOT VOTING [10]:
Thestatusquo, Aristeia, Alisae, Gimli, furtiveglance, Klick, Morning Tweet, Mistyx, petapan, fireisredsir

mod notesAll vote counters have been borked by the newest update, so please let me know if there are mistakes in the VC.
This is a mod note.
Last edited by Datisi on Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:38 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3714, furtiveglance wrote: I also have a N3 vig shot courtesy (presumably) of Gimli, so Aristeia's rolestop could be good for that
furtive is the vig shot multi-tasking? like can you carry out your normal night action and the vig shot on the same night?

I was thinking we could use the vig-vendor to also clear people if its not a multi-tasking shot because 2 kills on the same night means that the person getting the vig shot is definitely not mafia. Which would make the vig inventor a stronger role than me and probably the priority for any protectives that we may have. Also the vig vendor would be cleared itself on virtue of sending out vigshots on the same night as the nightkill
You are always gonna be my love
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:40 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I can multitask tonight yeah, so I'd assume Mafia could use it and kill on the same night
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:40 am

Post by Aristeia »

the issue I see with massclaiming is that I don't really understand what we gain from it. Most of the roles revealed so far are pretty esoteric - I don't think given the entire mass claim we'd be able to pick out which claim is the last scum.

I think if there are things that you can do with your role to help us narrow POE down you should probably claim it but otherwise there's no need to give the remaining mafia member an idea as to how many protectives are in the town and instead make them take risks.
You are always gonna be my love
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:45 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Idk about reads - TSQ is definitely mafia, and I have a list of people that aren't

Definitely town:
Petapan
Aristeia

Most likely town:
Gimli
Alisae
Black

I think town:
Firebringer
RedFF
Asri Teroka

Could easily be mafia:
MT
Mistyx
Fireisredsir
Klick
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:50 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 4121, furtiveglance wrote: I can multitask tonight yeah, so I'd assume Mafia could use it and kill on the same night
You can rb someone AND Shoot someone?
Lmfao

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”