Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 274, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 273, Kokichi Oma wrote:And one still thinks you're trying to push on a narrative that is also paper thin. Have I been telling everyone to vote Azu or pushing them intensively? You also seem to be solely focused on me, despite others having similar votes without much weight. Which Makes me question your motive. Your posts have been 90% about me. What do you think about the rest of the game so far?
You don't need to have a vendetta against Azu for this one to call you out, y'know. Gimli/Black/Vander/Azu townlean, Mala/STD nullscum, Lorne nulltown (this one needs to give his ISO an intensive read honestly his posts have just been flying over my head but my vaguest impressions are that hes town-ish-y), Kawaii null. It's like 4:46am so don't take these TOO seriously until they're iterated upon at a more reasonable state of wakeness.
Azu townlean. Gotta at least explain that one
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 276, Gimli wrote: I really like HPE's posts, the push on kokichi, and all its leans. I'm calling a towncore of black/vander/HPE aorn, with a townread on Azu. I agree with leaving lorne and STD at null atm. I think flipping inside of (koki, mala, kawaii) is good for d1.
Yikes
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 279, Lorne Malvo wrote: I find it funny that people expect to hang Kira day 1
Most likely is we hang a town and then spend the rest of the game trying to figure out if they were a follower or not
This is my plan
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 287, MegAzumarill wrote: We are on evens, I'm partial to a day 1 no lim here tbh.
Terrible idea. As a wise person once said. "Scum mindset"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 299, Lorne Malvo wrote: I respect that people are pushing a top poster, it's not very common
It's mostly Gimli scared of me fooling him again. HPE I'm a bit suspect on. It seems like HPE initially wanted to seem HPE were null on me, and then slowly try to make it into a scumread but failed. But I could be a bit bias on that read since it's on myself, so I would need someone else to look on that. Azu hasn't really outed a reason but it looks bad. StD quick hammered obvious town last time I was in game with them, so I have no faith in their ability to scumread even if they are town this game. Out of all those I am suspect of HPE's line of questioning since their bases was on gimli and me's interaction and when I proved that wrong, they kinda brushed it to the side and tried to make it based on me voting Azu and tried to paint it as me pushing them for a bad reason when I didn't even give a reason. What do you think of the votes on me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 323, Gimli wrote: the problem with kokichi being kira is that everybody is scumreading kokichi
If you're town, I'm gonna need your town game here. You don't think HPE's line of reasoning was bad? What am I missing?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I wouldn't say I was impressed by the way you tunneled obvious town that game either
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

UNVOTE: wanna think about it some more
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 331, Save The Dragons wrote: I wouldn't say I was impressed by the way you tunneled obvious town that game either
If only we no elim'd like I said. Instead of you know.. Yeah.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 329, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 299, Lorne Malvo wrote: I respect that people are pushing a top poster, it's not very common
It's mostly Gimli scared of me fooling him again. HPE I'm a bit suspect on. It seems like HPE initially wanted to seem HPE were null on me, and then slowly try to make it into a scumread but failed. But I could be a bit bias on that read since it's on myself, so I would need someone else to look on that. Azu hasn't really outed a reason but it looks bad. StD quick hammered obvious town last time I was in game with them, so I have no faith in their ability to scumread even if they are town this game. Out of all those I am suspect of HPE's line of questioning since their bases was on gimli and me's interaction and when I proved that wrong, they kinda brushed it to the side and tried to make it based on me voting Azu and tried to paint it as me pushing them for a bad reason when I didn't even give a reason. What do you think of the votes on me?
I forgot Kawaii was voting me when I made that post. But I think Kawaii is town for reasons.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

UNVOTE:

Thinking.....
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 332, Save The Dragons wrote: UNVOTE: wanna think about it some more
if koki is scum, that's exactly the type of manipulation tactics I expect him to use and make people feel insecure and lots of other bad things. he has no reason to bring up past games w/ you just to complain about your reads in that game.

he is also doing that w/ me, saying I'm only scumreading him because I'm scared of being fooled. it's simply undermining our leans with things that are not this game. in this game, kokichi is scummy, and doing these things fits with his scum range. I expect town koki to try and talk on the level of where the conversations are instead of doing this.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 330, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 323, Gimli wrote: the problem with kokichi being kira is that everybody is scumreading kokichi
If you're town, I'm gonna need your town game here. You don't think HPE's line of reasoning was bad? What am I missing?
I don't, I think your defense to me was scummy. maybe we're just not finding each other in this game but I agree with HPE's read anyway and I think it is a townie even if you're also a townie.

speaking of reads we don't agree with, you're TOWNREADING kawaii? walk me through that read please.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Gimli »

I think kawaii's almost always kira or follower in this game
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 329, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Out of all those I am suspect of HPE's line of questioning since their bases was on gimli and me's interaction and when I proved that wrong, they kinda brushed it to the side and tried to make it based on me voting Azu and tried to paint it as me pushing them for a bad reason when I didn't even give a reason.
You and Gimli's posts were always required in order to talk about your Azu vote considering you brought Gimli's posts into the conversation. And why does your story keep changing? In that linked post you can see pretty clearly what is, pretty undeniably, some kind of reason for voting Azu. And then you gave another. And now you're saying you never had a reason? Is claiming your vote on Azu was without reason even a good idea??
In post 325, Kokichi Oma wrote:Azu townlean. Gotta at least explain that one
While Azu's own lack of reasoning for their vote is starting to fester, this one believes their posts to be solidly towny otherwise, if laconic. All of their mechspec has been pointing out things that are in the favor of town, and is literally just solving. There's a vibes aspect but their actual play is, in my opinion, town.
In post 326, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 276, Gimli wrote: I really like HPE's posts, the push on kokichi, and all its leans. I'm calling a towncore of black/vander/HPE aorn, with a townread on Azu. I agree with leaving lorne and STD at null atm. I think flipping inside of (koki, mala, kawaii) is good for d1.
Yikes
...And this one is starting to see what Gimli means, it thinks.

Is this hypocrisy? Vote on your phones because this one doesn't know:
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 336, Gimli wrote:
In post 332, Save The Dragons wrote: UNVOTE: wanna think about it some more
if koki is scum, that's exactly the type of manipulation tactics I expect him to use and make people feel insecure and lots of other bad things. he has no reason to bring up past games w/ you just to complain about your reads in that game.

he is also doing that w/ me, saying I'm only scumreading him because I'm scared of being fooled. it's simply undermining our leans with things that are not this game. in this game, kokichi is scummy, and doing these things fits with his scum range. I expect town koki to try and talk on the level of where the conversations are instead of doing this.
You're saying a lot of what you expect for me to do 'as town' but I literally complained all game after his quick hammer in haunted.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 338, Gimli wrote: I think kawaii's almost always kira or follower in this game
That's nice
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Gimli

Yeah, i can't. The gimli I know is more reasonable and is NEVER this certain with his reads so early on.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In both games you hopped around your reads consistently. This one you make more statements than questions.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 255, Gimli wrote: in other news I think I know your main now
Is this the reason you're acting unreasonable toward me? Because I can assure you, I don't think you do.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Look at these 2 iso's from Gimli's last 2 games and compare to this so far. Just from Day 1s. Does no one else see the difference? Look how much he hopped around compared to how 'certain' he is with his reads here.

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=23&t=90376&user_select%5B%5D=34779

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=51&t=90328&user_select%5B%5D=34779
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:00 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 341, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 338, Gimli wrote: I think kawaii's almost always kira or follower in this game
That's nice
why are you townreading kawaii?
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Lorne Malvo »

2 top posters 1v1ing, now this is content
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:43 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 99, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 92, Save The Dragons wrote: Why do you like kawaiis posts I feel like it's possible kira would have the most confidence to come into the thread and randomly call other people kira
I'd have the least confidence as Kira, self-conscious in every post, I'd fade away in the bg and be a non-entity
do we think kawaii has faded away and became a non-entity?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 344, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 255, Gimli wrote: in other news I think I know your main now
Is this the reason you're acting unreasonable toward me? Because I can assure you, I don't think you do.
your meg thing was wild
your townlean on me at the beginning of the game was strange, same to your STD early read
you're being manipulative and degrading people to fade scumreads on you (said STD hammered obvtown, said I'm just acting paranoid cause other game)
IDK how you're townreading kawaii
I have seen you take many stances but I'm not seeing you solve

I'm acting more confidently abt you because the things you're doing - almost everything you're doing - are things I'm scumreading. the only person who isn't scumreading you atm is malakittens, and that's because she likes your kokichi roleplay apparently.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”